Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Lee's June 2021 Breedings w/ Pride - Winners Page 6! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:34 pm
emotion_rainbow Lee's June 2021 Breedings w/ some added PRIDE emotion_rainbow
[Format stolen from everyone, especially DG :3]

Starts: Tuesday, June 15th @ 10am PST
Ends: Sat, June 19th @ 10am PST
Check your local time

Slots

• 2 Open Rolled
  • 1 PRIDE Rolled
  • 1 CC

(Staff may edit themselves in.)

• emotion_rainbow emotion_rainbow Special PRIDE Slot Information for this breeding only emotion_rainbow emotion_rainbow
    • This a Spirit Breeding slot is for non-traditional couples or poly groups that were established before this breeding opened.
    • Please use the special header to let us know that one or more of the five couples/polygroups posted qualify for this slot.
    • To show that they were established before this breeding you can show breeding or mock permissions, as well as previous breeding or wishing stars attempts (i.e. in the case that one owner owns all soquili involved and does not have permissions posted) from before this breeding opened. (Prior to 6/15/21.) Please use the modifier with the couple/polygroup to show this.
    • By entering these breedings you accept that you may be rolled or chosen by any colorist who decides to join in.
    • Note, Transgendered ponies qualify for these Pride slots. Please use the Pride modifier and provide any timestamped RP/plotting that indicates their pronouns.

Payment

• PWYW (including unwanted cute items), but tips are always appreciated.

Rules

• Know the Soquili Breeding rules!
      Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
    • Another reminder is to please check and ensure you have been added to the list correctly. We will do our best to keep the list accurate and updated frequently, but mistakes do happen, especially when there's a high number of entrants. With this rule, we will no longer be rolling an additional slot for missed people (exceptions may be made depending on the circumstance, but they are just that: exceptions, and not the rule).
    • Post certed images.
      It helps us see Soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the Soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
    • Provide full names.
      This applies to both the Soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
    • Fill out the form completely.
      If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
    • Editing Posts.
      Feel free to edit your post up until I lock the thread. Once the thread is locked you will be unable to edit. This may be right after it closes or a few hours later, so long as it's not locked edit away. All posts must be time stamped before the cut off time.
    • Uncerts are preferred, but not required.
      Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
    • You may post up to five pairs/polygroups per post.
      You may post less, but not more. A Soquili may be involved in multiple pairs; each pair has it's own LL counter that does not reset if they win with another partner. In addition, owners are still capped at two breeding wins per month.
    • This breeding will be capped at MODERATE edits.
      This means that if you enter extreme edited Soquili, their offspring will only have UP TO moderate edits. Soquili that are unedited or have minor edits will receive the same level of edits as the parents.
    • This breeding will add to only one pair's LL counter in your post.
      Please use the applicable modifier if you want this breeding to count for one of your posted pair's LL counter. You may have multiple pairs have their LL counter added to, so long as only one pair per post has an LL counter. A pair may only have its LL counter added to once; if the LL modifier is used on the same pair multiple times, it will only count once.
    • You may only win two breedings per month total.
      (Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
    • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled:
      Mistakes such as lack of permission or more than five pairs per post, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.
    • Please do not use Photobucket links. Please use official Soquili host links if possible; if not possible, please use alternatives like Imgur or Discord.
      If you have a link to a pet on the Soquili Photobucket (uncert, cert, doesn't matter -- any official PB link), you can find its link on the new host as follows:
      Soq Photobucket Link: i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Yumi/Certs/2016/GanAst1_A.jpg
      Replace the underlined part with www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/ to get the official soquili host link: www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Yumi/Certs/2016/GanAst1_A.jpg
      In other words, anything before the colorist's name folder gets changed to the following: www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
    It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a Soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
    If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

• PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:34 pm
    emotion_rainbow emotion_rainbow emotion_rainbow
    Basic Form:
    Breeding forms may be found here
    [b]Username:[/b] [please put your full username here]
    [Place cool down form here if you're on pony breeding cool down for June]
    [Place Low Luck Counter here]
    [Place Pride Slot Header here if applicable]
    [Place your twist form here if using one for all your couples or delete this and place it near the top of each individual form.]

[quote="Pair 1"]Place Form here[/quote]
    [quote="Pair 2"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]
    [quote="Pair 3"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]
    [quote="Pair 4"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]
    [quote="Pair 5"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]

Have at least one established non-traditional couple in your post for the PRIDE slot? Please add this header and modifier.

Header:
    [size=18][color=#772D53][b]Did someone say [/color][color=red]P[/color][color=orange]R[/color][color=yellow]I[/color][color=green]D[/color][color=blue]E[/color][color=purple]♡[/color][color=#772D53]?[/color][/b][/size]

Modifier:

[b]Proof that the pairing/grouping was established before these breedings were posted:[/b] [url=link]X[/url]

‐-------------------‐--------------------------------------

Low Luck Counter
    Only one pairing per post will count towards low luck for this breeding type. Choose wisely.
    [size=18][color=#6C2DC7][b]I'm counting (parent 1) x (parent 2) towards low luck![/b][/color][/size]

Cooldown
    Use this if you have already won a pony breeding for June or plan on one being purchased with SC in June.
    [color=red][b]I'm on cool down and can only win 1 this month![/b][/color]

Optional Modifiers
    Poly Group
    Please note that this should only be used if BOTH Soq trying for the breeding are part of the same poly-group! If one of the partners is not part of the poly-group, than it is considered a fling/surrogate and this heading should not be used! Please place this at the very top of your form.
    [align=center][size=16][b][color=purple]There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here![/color][/b][/size]
    [b]Poly Group Agreement:[/b] Please post the agreement of ALL poly-members! Either the lifemate agreement of the group, or the non-lifemate poly-permission!
    [b]Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs:[/b] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url][/align]

Growth Omission
    If you want to skip some of the early stages of the breeding, use this form! Make sure you've read all rules in the Growth Stage Omission Thread, and that both owners involved have posted for the correct permissions.
    [size=16][b][color=#2E8B57]They Grow So Fast![/color][/b][/size]
    [b]Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
    [b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Twins & Triplets:
    If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!
    [size=16][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
    [b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
    [b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Bald Ponies
    If one or both parents are bald - there is a chance at least one baby WILL be bald, too.

If you'd rather NOT have bald offspring, please post this.
    [b][size=16][color=#DA9100]No Bald Children, please![/color][/size][/b]

Maybe you'd like some of your kids to be bald? This even gives parents with full manes of hair a chance to have bald kids too!
    [b][size=16][color=#0048D9]We like them Bald![/color][/size][/b]

Bearded Ponies:
    While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur
    [size=16][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
    [color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
    [color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
    [color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Battle Damage
    If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.
    [size=16][color=crimson][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Close relations
    If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
    [b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
    [list]
    [*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
    [*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
    [/list]

Alternate images
    If your soquili has multiple versions, such as if they have a marking not visible as an adult but visible as a foal. If you have an elder, use the elder for the main image and put their previous form here if there to pass on previous genetics (like if they were a Draft or warhorse base/had leg up or leg down template etc). Since Soquili can Now ALSO be updated to show physical development of markings and edits with customs, you can show younger versions of them here as well regardless if they are an elder. (Note: this does not count reincarnations where they changed breed or altered drastically)
    [b]Alternate Uncerts[/b]
    [list]
    [*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
    [*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
    [/list]

Charmed Walker Form addition
    If you have a Purewalker that has been charmed and want the resulting Skinwalker children to be charmed at birth, please use the following form.
    [size=16][color=orange][b]Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....[/b][/color][/size]

Optional PRIDE Twists

[size=18][b]We want to show our [color=red]P[/color][color=orange]R[/color][color=yellow]I[/color][color=green]D[/color][color=blue]E[/color][color=purple]♡[/color]![/b][/size]

Themes
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: [size=9][i]Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow only[/i][/size]
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: [size=9][i]Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow only[/i][/size]
    ~~~ Would you want heart inspired markings?:
    ~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [size=9][i]Please post if you would like the pride twists to be more subtle[/i][/size]

Accessories
    ~~~ Would you want Hearts?:
    ~~~ Would you want flags?: [size=9][i]Please post which flags you would be interested in[/i][/size]
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?:
    ~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Extra
    ~~~ Is there anything you would like to see that's not listed here?:

emotion_rainbow emotion_rainbow emotion_rainbow

Leez0rz
    Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
    Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:34 pm
    emotion_rainbow Lists emotion_rainbow

Open Slot

1. Nikkichomp
    2. Lady Argentum Draconis
    3. Ellanoire
    4. Yayoi
    5. tefla
    6. RockerWolfie1616
    7. Infinities
    8. Natelie
    9. Fayt_of_Redemption
    10. I Lady Kiya I
    11. Artymus
    12. mistalina13
      -Page Two-
    13. nekofayre
    14. NovaCracker
    15. Calixita
    16. Summer Raaven
    17. spelldancer
    18. Celestial Requiem
    19. Kivras
    20. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
    21. Fea Line
    22. White Neko Chan
    23. magnadearel
    24. Kaya Wolf Moon
    25. Keantha
    26. FrostyPeaches
    27. Rinial Sisterdragon
      -Page Three-
    28. Andranis
    29. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
    30. AislingJuno
    31. Skydragono
    32. DaerilS
    33. Prism Shine
    34. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
    35. Shi Berry
    36. Phail Ninja
    37. Kesmi
    38. Malikztiah Ankhwave
    39. Moxxiie
    40. Tara de Draiocht
    41. ramenli
    42. Kettyn
      -Page Four-
    43. Odet Amo
    44. Rein_Carnation
    45. Malis Vitterfolk
    46. stormflower
    47. techabyte
    48. Yeonn
    49. Cheyriddle4
    50. o-Elixir-o
    51. Melomar
    52. catmagick
    53. Wasteland Wyvern
    54. dawns_aura
    55. Cowboy Peep
    56. Fatal Irony
    57. Uta
      -Page Five-
    58. Koiasi
    59. LydaLynn
    60. dolphingurl
    61. sage_the_vampirc_angel
    62. Strawberri Stardust
    63. XxXPandamoniumXxX
    64. Bluedemonwolf
    65. Dea and #Teddy#
    66. Lunadriel
    67. Blue_Sparkle27
    68. Mahogany Sunset
    69. Lunarflowermaiden
    70. Raving.Rabbids
    71. Ririka
    72. elfstar89
      -Page Six-
    73. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
    74. Kara Asumie
    75. Nyx Queen of Darkness
    76. Azael_Rose
    77. Candle Wick Ghost
    78. Rita Zyon

Pride Slot

1. Nikkichomp
    2. Lady Argentum Draconis
    3. tefla
    4. RockerWolfie1616
    5. Natelie
    6. Artymus
    7. mistalina13
      -Page Two-
    8. nekofayre
    9. Calixita
    10. Summer Raaven
    11. spelldancer
    12. Celestial Requiem
    13. Kivras
    14. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
    15. White Neko Chan
    16. magnadearel
    17. Kaya Wolf Moon
    18. Keantha
      -Page Three-
    19. Andranis
    20. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
    21. AislingJuno
    22. Phail Ninja
    23. Kesmi
    24. Malikztiah Ankhwave
    25. Moxxiie
    26. Kettyn
      -Page Four-
    27. Odet Amo
    28. Rein_Carnation
    29. Malis Vitterfolk
    30. stormflower
    31. techabyte
    32. Cheyriddle4
    33. o-Elixir-o
    34. Melomar
    35. catmagick
    36. Wasteland Wyvern
    37. dawns_aura
    38. Cowboy Peep
    39. Fatal Irony
    40. Uta
      -Page Five-
    41. LydaLynn
    42. dolphingurl
    43. sage_the_vampirc_angel
    44. Strawberri Stardust
    45. XxXPandamoniumXxX
    46. Bluedemonwolf
    47. Dea and #Teddy#
    48. Lunadriel
    49. Mahogany Sunset
    50. Ririka
    51. elfstar89
      -Page Six-
    52. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
    53. Kara Asumie
    54. Nyx Queen of Darkness
    55. Azael_Rose
    56. Candle Wick Ghost
    57. Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:29 am
    Username: Nikkichomp
    I'm counting (Madalayne) x (Mercurius) towards low luck!
    Did someone say PRIDE?
    Proof that the pairing/grouping was established before these breedings were posted: Agreement posted June 7 2021

Pair 1
    There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here!
    Poly Group Agreement: xx
    Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs: Daidolas the Labyrinth Keeper Tyndall's Courante Naiche Saguaro

Quote:
    Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: sure

Entry Code:
    [.code]Daidolas the Labyrinth Keeper (Kesmi) x Tyndall's Courante (Nikkichomp)[./code]

Parent 1:
    User Image
    UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Parent 2:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Co Ownership?: N/A
    Teepees:

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
    ---Lifemate?: Yes

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. ---

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
    ---Templates to Avoid:

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
    ---Templates to Avoid:

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes
    Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

Throwbacks?: YES!!
    ---Link to previous Generations:
    poly parent: Naiche Saguaro
    tyndall mom: Rayleigh
    tyndall dad: Tyrion
    tyndall mat grandma: roxana
    tyndall mat grandpa: Charon's Allemande
    tyndall pat grandma: Muireann
    tyndall pat grandpa: Trehan
    More for Tyndall:
    Trielae
    Eleftheria
    Bregan
    Sirana
    Ansen
    Sevati ** there are 2 sevati, i am *pretty* sure this is the right one
    Rohannon
    Aiyana ** several Aiyana, this looks most likely to be correct
    Narcissus
    Kashti
    Echo's Song
    Dradneos
    Sunset's Coda
    Illarion

Naiche dad1: Goyathlay
    Naiche dad2: Nochtli Saguaro
    Naiche dad1 grandma: Railee May
    Naiche dad1 grandpa: Ohanko

Pair 2
    Entry Code:
    [.code]Madalayne (Insane Butterfly) x Mercurius (Nikkichomp)[./code]

pregnant stage: I have one already / I want one / No thanks

Father:

Teepees:
    Nikkichomp
    IB

---Lifemate?: No

Same Breed Variants: Sure
    ---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Sure
    Mercurius is technically 1st gen but one mock mother is Rayleigh

Madalayne's parents are
    Fei Long
    Jacare

Pair 3
    Quote:
    Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Entry Code:
    [.code]Rhapsody in G Major (Nikkichomp) x 鐵觀音 [Tiěguānyīn](Calixita)[./code]

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT (optional: itemless

Teepees: Nikki Calixita

Throwbacks?: Yes
    ---Link to previous Generations: Both are 1st gen

Pair 4
    Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)

Entry Code:
    [.code]Murasaki Tsuya (Nikkichomp) x Sakura (AstoriaFallen)[./code]

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:

---Link to previous Generations:1st gens

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Lavish Tipper 200
    • Flatterer 200

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:37 am
    Username: Lady Argentum Draconis

I'm counting Tizona x Svad towards low luck!

Did someone say PRIDE?

Pair 1
    Speedy Delivery!
    Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Here
    Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth and Express Delivery

Entry Code:
    Tizona ( Lady Argentum Draconis ) x Svadilfari ( Kyjoto )

Mother:
    UNCERT
    pregnant stage: Please

Father:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Teepees: Argent Kyjoto

Twins/Triplets?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: Demon Tail, Cat o' Nine Tails, Cropped, Ringlet on males. Any closed eyes, open smile, grumpy

Tizona:
    Mother
    Father

Pair 2
    Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes

Entry Code:
    Varuna (Lady Argentum Draconis) x Metawa (Geyser Eelborn)

Parent 1:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Teepees: Argent Geyser

---Templates to Avoid: Ringlet on Male, Older Templates, Any Open Mouth, Any Closed Eyes

---Templates to Avoid: Demon Tail, Cat o Nine Tails

Random Breeds Yes

Metawa:
    Mother (Pre-Curse)
    Father
    Maternal Grandmother
    Maternal Grandfather

Pair 3
    Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure

Entry Code:
    Nokomis (stormflower) x Astrophel (Argentum Draconis)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Teepees: Argent Storm

---Templates to Avoid: No

---Templates to Avoid: Any Closed Eyes, Open Mouth Expressions

Astrophel:
    Mother
    Father

Pair 4

Entry Code:
    Zuben Eschamali (Lady Argentum Draconis) x Faraji (Mameha Otome)

Parent 1:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT
    Teepees: Meha Argent

Link to Breeding Agreement:

---Templates to Avoid: Open Mouth, Grumpy Snarl, Any Closed Eyes, Ringlet on Males, Older Templates

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Pair 5
    Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure

Entry Code:
    Timpani Forte Amachi (Lady Argentum Draconis) x Grayce (PixelDeerest)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Teepees: Argent Pixel

---Templates to Avoid: Any Closed Eyes, Open Mouth Expressions, Ringlet on Males

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No
    Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No

Timpani:
    Mother
    Father
    Maternal Grandmother
    Maternal Grandfather
    Paternal Grandmother
    Paternal Grandfather

Grayce:
    Mother
    Father

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:37 am
    Username: Ellanoire
    I'm counting Trystan x Salvaje towards low luck!

Trystan x Salvaje

Entry Code:
    Trystan (Ellanoire) x Salvaje (Sullivan)

Mother:
    UNCERT

Father:
    UNCERT (optional: Nekkid

Teepees:

Same Breed Variants: Yes
    ---Templates to Avoid: None

---Link to previous Generations: None

Ellanoire

Sugary Nymph

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:47 am
    Username: Yayoi

Geist x Dovev

Entry Code:
    Geist (Kivras) x Dovev (Yayoi)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Teepees: Yayoi Kivras

Opulence x Thallium
    Entry Code:
    Opulence (Yayoi) x Thallium (Mia Lovasz)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Teepees: Yayoi Mia Lovasz

Thallium:
    Mom Dad
    Grandfather Grandmother

Hermina x Verbena
    Entry Code:
    Hermina (Yayoi) x Verbena (Mia Lovasz)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Teepees: Yayoi Mia Lovasz

Thallium:
    Mom Dad

Hilda x Sudha
    Entry Code:
    Hilda (Yayoi) x Sudha (samus x)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Teepees: Yayoi samus x

Hilda:
    Mom Dad
    Grandmother Grandfather

Chaos x Sah

Entry Code:
    Chaos “The Destroyer of Hope” (Fatal Iron) x Sah (Yayoi)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT FERAL FERAL UNCERT

Teepees: Yayoi Fatal Irony

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:50 am
    Username: tefla

Did someone say PRIDE?
    Proof that the pairing/grouping was established before these breedings were posted: X - March 23 agreement for Siria Lior Crysata x Pearl

I'm counting Du Namar Aurboda x Dead Reckoning towards low luck!

Pair 1

Entry Code:
    Aolani (tefla) x Hina'ea (sage_the_vampirc_angel)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
    Teepees:
    tefla

RP Approved?: Yes

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: n/a

---Templates to Avoid: none

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): yes
    Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): yes

Throwbacks?: sure
    ---Link to previous Generations: 1st gen

Pair 2

Entry Code:
    Pearl (Kara Asumie) x Siria Lior Crysata (tefla)

Image:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ Uncert ]

Image:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ Uncert ]

Co Ownership?: no

Link to Breeding Agreement: Agreement
    Lifemate?: No

Teepees:
    Kara Asumie
    Tefla's

Pair 3
    Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
    Twins?: Yes
    Triplets if Applicable?: No

They Grow So Fast!
    Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Pairing Specific Permission
    Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery

Entry Code:
    Du Namar Aurboda ( Tefla ) x Dead Reckoning ( Wasteland Wyvern )

Parent 1:
    UNCERT | Nekkid | Feral

Parent 2:
    UNCERT | Nekkid | Pelted Markings | Unpelted | Feral | Feral No Items

Teepees: Wyvern | Tefla

---Templates to Avoid:
    Original Canine Pelt, Original Coyote Feral, Desert Coyote Feral Tail, Alt Wolf Feral, Alt Wolf Refined Feral, Alt Wolf Raised Ears Feral, Husky Feral, Original Feline Pelt, Original Feline Pelt Lowered Ears, and Original Feline Paws

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): No thank you!

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No thank you!
    Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No thank you!

Throwbacks?: CC
    Dead Reckoning's Mother: Tamamo
    Dead Reckoning's Father: Hollow Tzalmon

Du Namar Aurboda's Mother: Kiyoraka Ashi
    Du Namar Aurboda's Father: Zar'roc

Du Namar Aurboda's Paternal Grandmother: Stormcaller Totemwing
    Du Namar Aurboda's Paternal Grandfather: Dormarth

Pair 4

Entry Code:
    B'Elanna (tefla) x Gaston (tefla)

Soquili 1 Name:
    UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name:
    UNCERT

Teepees:
    Tefla

1. list of attempts

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): sure

Throwbacks?: CC
    ---Link to previous Generations: both first gen

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Bookworm 100
    • Object of Affection 150

RockerWolfie1616
    Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
    • Married 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Bookworm 100
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:51 am
    Did someone say PRIDE?

Proof that the pairing/grouping was established before these breedings were posted: X

Poly Group Agreement:Here
    Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs: Honor Strife Sinclair Jubal Aethelred

Username: RockerWolfie1616

Pair 1

Entry Code:
    Honor Strife Sinclair (RockerWolfie1616) x Aethelred (Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
    uncert | Markings

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Teepees:

Throwbacks?: Not this time

List of Connected Soquili

Pair 2

Entry Code:
    Honor Strife Sinclair (RockerWolfie1616) x Jubal (SwordOfTheDarkOnes)

Parent 1:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/563449313578188827/650112041553494026/image0.png | Markings

Parent 2:
    uncert

Teepees:

Throwbacks?: Not this time

Pair 3

Entry Code:
    Ethanol (RockerWolfie1616) x Raphael (Nyx Queen of Darkness & [strike]-[The Spoof]-[/strike] )

Mother:
    UNCERT

Father:
    UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Here, Spoof will NOT get a basket from this breeding!
    Teepees: Nyx, Wolfie

---Templates to Avoid: Template Long Mane/Tail Either variation & Eagle Wings

Ethanol's Direct Lineage

1st Generation:
    Adelinda and Venom

2nd Generation--Mother''s Side
    Anju and Magic Trick

2nd Generation--Father's side
    Virus and Assiah

3rd Generation
    Poison and Pooka

4th Generation
    Anthrax and Chloroform

Raphael's Direct Lineage
    1st Generation:
    Relic and Jessamine

2nd Generation
    Lucian and Ves'tacha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:52 am
    Username: Infinities
    I'm counting Odette x Meriarijim towards low luck!
    We want to show our PRIDE!

Themes
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: No thank you
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Yes
    ~~~ Would you want heart inspired markings?: No thank you
    ~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: For every possible pair except Shahar and Arae, subtler markings would be preferred. (Shahar's grandfather is an actual rainbow, so have at it.)

Accessories
    ~~~ Would you want Hearts?: In moderation
    ~~~ Would you want flags?: No thank you
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?: Yes!

Extra
    ~~~ Is there anything you would like to see that's not listed here?:

Selene x Abeloec

Entry Code:
    Selene (Infinities) x Abeloec (Infinities)

Parent 1:
    Uncerted || glow

Parent 2:
    Uncerted || Markings

Teepees: Click

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: -
    ---Templates to Avoid: No leg up female, if you do a female.

---Templates to Avoid: No head down adjustment, please

Shahar x Arae

Entry Code:
    Shahar (Infinities) x Arae (Infinities)

Mother:
    UNCERT
    pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
    UNCERT

Teepees: Infinities

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A

1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=24922493#376435415

---Templates to Avoid: Eagle/Heron Wind Wings, Corkscrew unicorn horns, leg up female

--- Shahar: Yue Shuang (Selene x Forrest) x Gemini (Andromeda x Virgo)
    --- Arae: Resonance (Echo x Khalon) x Kishi

Odette x Meriarijim

Entry Code:
    Odette ( Infinities ) x Meriarijim ( Infinities )

Parent 1:
    Uncerted

Parent 2:
    Uncerted

Binne Drekk x Adramelech

Entry Code:
    Binne Drekk ( Infinities ) x Adramelech ( Infinities )

Parent 1:
    Uncerted

Parent 2:
    Uncerted

1. list of attempts

---Link to previous Generations: Eve Drekk / Barachiel

Echo x Khalon

FACIAL HAIR
    ---Do you want the facial hair to be passed on: Y
    ---Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick): Y
    ---I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83: Yes

Entry Code:
    Echo ( Infinities ) x Khalon ( Infinities )

Parent 1:
    Uncerted

Parent 2:
    Uncerted

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Eagle/Heron Wind Wings, Corkscrew unicorn horns; No leg up female, if you do a female.

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
    • Magical Gems 500
    • Battery 500
    • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:35 pm
    Username: Natelie
    I'm counting (Cassitaya) x (Shadow) towards low luck!
    Did someone say PRIDE?
    Proof that the pairing/grouping was established before these breedings were posted: X

Pair 1
    Entry Code:
    Cassitaya (Natelie) x Shadow (Kara Asumie)

Parent 1:
    User Image

Parent 2:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Teepees: Natelie, Kara

---Lifemate?: Not yet

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): No
    ---Templates to Avoid:Aquatic, Skinwalker

---Templates to Avoid: Knotted hair, Weaved hair, Bald, Crimped hairstyle

Throwbacks?: No
    ---Link to previous Generations: Gen 1s

Pair 2
    Entry Code:
    Moonlight Sonata(Natelie) x Regalian (o-Elixir-o)

Parent 1:
    User Image
    UNCERT
    Naked

Parent 2:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Teepees: Natelie It’s severly outdated, elixer

Link to Breeding Agreement: here

---Templates to Avoid: Weaved hair, Knotted hair, loose curl horn, beak, owl claws

Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A

Pair 3
    Entry Code:
    Arianna ([S]Moxxiie[/S] & Natelie) x Morpheus (Natelie)

Parent 1:
    User Image
    Uncert, Naked

Parent 2:
    User Image
    UNCERT, Naked

Co Ownership?: here
    Teepees: Natelie, Moxxiie

Link to Breeding Agreement: Moxxiie has no rights to this breeding, just myself

---Templates to Avoid: Eagle Wings

---Templates to Avoid: Weaved hair, knot hair, Punky Rooster hair

---Link to previous Generations: First Gens

Pair 4
    Entry Code:
    Kiyomi (Natelie) x Zeshin (Kara Asumie)

Parent 1:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    User Image
    UNCERT Markings

Teepees: Nat Kara

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): No
    ---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid: Talons, antlers, no fetlocks, loose curl horn

---Link to previous Generations: Zeshin’s Mother and Father

Pair 5
    Entry Code:
    Amelia (Natelie) x Xanthus (Moxxiie & Natelie)

Parent 1: Amelia
    User Image
    UNCERT Markings

Parent 2: Xanthus
    User Image
    UNCERT

Co Ownership?: x
    Teepees: Natelie, Moxxiie

---Templates to Avoid: No beards, loose uni curl horn

---Link to previous Generations: Xanthus’ Mother and Father

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:55 pm
    Username: Fayt_of_Redemption

I'm counting Pelula x Kovaltio towards low luck!

They Grow So Fast!
    Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Here for my pairings
    Here for purrrplekitty's and I's

Pair 1

Entry Code:
    Pelula (Fayt_of_Redemption) x Kovaltio (Fayt_of_Redemption)

Pelula:
    UNCERT

Kovaltio:
    UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: No thanks
    Teepees: [ X ]

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A; they're both mine

RP Approved?: N/A

Twins?: No
    ---Triplets?: No

Livestream?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: No
    ---Templates to Avoid: Roman nose

Throwbacks?: No, but wouldn't mind if you added some markings. Wildcat markings are loved.

Pair 2
    Entry Code:
    Rosetta (Fayt_of_Redemption) x Conall (Fayt_of_Redemption)

Rosetta:
    UNCERT

Conall:
    UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: Roman Nose

Pair 3
    αγάπη (Fayt_of_Redemption) x Hikialani (Fayt_of_Redemption)

αγάπη:
    UNCERT

Hikialani:
    UNCERT

Pair 4

Entry Code:
    Viola (muffled_undertone) x Kovaltio (Fayt_of_Redemption)

Viola:
    UNCERT

Kovaltio:
    UNCERT

Teepees: [ X ] [ X ]

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

---Templates to Avoid: Roman nose

Pair 5
    Entry Code:
    Hachidori (purrrplekitty) x Ochrana (Fayt_of_Redemption)

Hachidori:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Ochrana:
    UNCERT

Throwbacks?: Sure

muffled_undertone
    emotion_bigheart

purrrplekitty
    emotion_bigheart

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Luminary Melee Champion 200
    • Winged 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:33 pm
    Username: I Lady Kiya I
    I'm counting Iro x Namhias towards low luck!

Pair 1
    Entry Code:
    Iro (I Lady Kiya I) x Namhias (I Lady Kiya I & IvoryRyu20)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Co Ownership?: We both have rights.

Pair 2
    Entry Code:
    Pakpao (Raving.Rabbids) x Fellithysaar ([ Lady Kiya ])

Parent 1: Pakpao
    UNCERT

Parent 2: Fellithysaar
    UNCERT

Pair 3
    Entry Code:
    Lomadia (NekoFayre) x Shimanyo ( [ Lady Kiya] )

Parent 1: Lomadia
    User Image
    UNCERT

Parent 2: Shimanyo
    UNCERT

Co Ownership?: None

Pair 4
    Entry Code:
    Ramona (I Lady Kiya I) x Akino (Cyhorse)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Pair 5
    Entry Code:
    Hema (I Lady Kiya I) x Papillon (Cyhorse)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:23 pm
    Username: Artymus

I'm counting Exanimus x Linus towards low luck!
    Did someone say PRIDE?
    Proof that the pairing/grouping was established before these breedings were posted: Exanimus x Linus Noir x Machlud Haul Acheleis x Pythia

Linus x Exanimus

Themes
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: Yes, All.
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Yes, All.
    ~~~ Would you want heart inspired markings?: Yes
    ~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Accessories
    ~~~ Would you want Hearts?: Yes.
    ~~~ Would you want flags?: Yes, all.
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?: Yes.

Extra
    ~~~ Is there anything you would like to see that's not listed here?: N/A
    Entry Code:
    Linus (Uta) x Exanimus (Artymus)

Mother:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Father:
    UNCERT

Teepees: Artymus TP Uta

---Templates to Avoid: Eagle wings

N/A, both Gen 1

Machlud Haul x Noir

Themes
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: No, thank you.

Accessories

Extra
    Entry Code:
    Noir (Uta) x Machlud Haul (Artymus)

Mother:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Father:
    UNCERT

Teepees: Artymus TP Uta

Noir Mom Noir Dad

Opis x Oker

Themes
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: No, thank you.

Accessories

Extra
    Entry Code:
    Opis (Artymus) x Oker (Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT ( Markings)

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Co Ownership?: None
    Teepees: Lunadriel Artymus

Attempts:

---Templates to Avoid: Orca and shark tail

---Link to previous Generations: No

Brightshadow x Kuraokami

Themes

Accessories
    Entry Code:
    Brightshadow (Artymus) x Kuraokami (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Soquili 1 Name: Brightshadow
    UNCERT | Feral | Unpelted
    Soquili 2 Name: Kuraokami
    UNCERT | Feral | Unpelted

Teepees: Kaya TP Artymus TP

---Triplets?: Yes

1. list of attempts

---Link to previous Generations: N/A, both are Gen 1

Acheleis Elpis x Pythia

Themes

Accessories
    Entry Code:
    Achelois Elpis (Fatal Irony) x Pythia (Artymus)

Soquili 1 Name: Achelois Elpis
    UNCERT
    Soquili 2 Name: Pythia
    UNCERT | Markings

Teepees: Fatal TP Artymus TP

---Triplets?: Yes

1. list of attempts

---Link to previous Generations: N/A, both are Gen 1

Artymus

Feral Krampus

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:25 pm
    Username: mistalina13
    I'm counting Adair Dhin x Cherish towards low luck!

Did someone say PRIDE?
    Proof that the pairing/grouping was established before these breedings were posted: Colonel x Irierath x Telathes, Ilisia x Kinsley, Adair x Cherish, Zuleikha x Morrigan, Dinah Dahlia x Aourina

Themes
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: No thanks.
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Rainbow please.
    ~~~ Would you want heart inspired markings?: Yes!
    ~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Subtle might be best.

Accessories
    ~~~ Would you want Hearts?: Yes
    ~~~ Would you want flags?: Nah
    ~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?: Yes

Extra

Pair 1
    Entry Code:
    Colonel (mistalina13) x Telathes (mistalina13)

They Grow So Fast!
    Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: mistalina13s General Permission

Poly Group Agreement: [ X ] (LM agreement)
    Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs: Colonel Irierath, Telathes

Streaming: Yep that's fine!

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Teepees: mistalina13

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] (LM agreement)

1. list of attempts

---Link to previous Generations: N/A - First gen

Pair 2
    Entry Code:
    Ilisia (mistalina13) x Kinsley "Stompy" Moonflower (Phail Ninja)

They Grow So Fast!
    Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: mistalina13s General Permission
    (Will update with Phail's preferences)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

1. list of attempts

Ilisia - Dad x Mom

Kinsley -
    Parents: Mom x Dad
    Grandparents: 1, 2, 3 (Raveena), 4
    Great Grandparents: 1, 2, 3, 4

Pair 3
    Entry Code: Dinah Dahlia (mistalina13) x Aourina (mistalina13)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

1. list of attempts

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No. (One is a mock child and the other is 2nd gen.)

- Dinah Dahlia: Dad 1 / Dad 2* - Grandma 1a / Grandma 1b* - Greatgrandma 1a / Greatgrandpa 1b
    *Have extensive family trees. If I find I will link!

Aourina: Mama 1 / Mama 2

Pair 4
    Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure!

Entry Code:
    Adair Dhin (mistalina13) x Cherish (mistalina13)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: Lifemate Agreement
    ---Lifemate?: Yes!

Throwbacks?: Yes!
    Cherish - 1st Gen so have fun!

Adair - 1st Gen, but mock child.
    Mother - Father
    (Also sister 1 and sister 2 for more about Duana's bloodline.)

Pair 5

They Grow So Fast!
    Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: mistalina13s General Permission, Astoria's General Permission

Entry Code:
    Zuleikha (mistalina13) x Morrigan Nic Lir (AstoriaFallen)

Soquili 1 Name:
    UNCERT (Wingless)

Soquili 2 Name:
    UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: N/A
    Teepees: mistalina13 | AstoriaFallen

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] / Wishing Star (and I have IM given permission for the MCCL)

RP Approved?: Nope~

Twins/Triplets?: Sure on twins. Nah on triplets.

Livestream?: Sure!

Low Luck?: Nope

Same Breed Variants: Sure!

Throwbacks?: Yes!
    ---Link to previous Generations: Both first gen~

Phail Ninja
    Entered Ilisia and Kinsley

AstoriaFallen
    Entered Zuleikha and Morrigan

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]