Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Gardens

Back to Guilds

B/C pet shop 

Tags: B/C Pet Shop, Katzaie Nebula, Mystyc Equiarians, Fluffy Cats, Celestial Gardens 

Reply Celestial Gardens
Issues, Concerns, Feedback

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Ayanai
Captain

Popular Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:22 am
Post these three here and only here please

[size=18][b][color=orange]Hello, I would like to give a statement of an Issue![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Issue:[/b]

[size=18][b][color=orange]Hello, I would like to give a statement of a Concern![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Concern:[/b]

[size=18][b][color=orange]Hello, I would like to give Feedback![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Feedback:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:06 pm
Hello, I would like to give Feedback!
Feedback: More of a suggestion than feedback. My suggestion is for rare ME parents to pass on their rare traits to their offspring. I suggest that it be a regular horse until adulthood, and which traits they will inherit will be a surprise.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Lady Ayanai
Captain

Popular Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:24 pm
Melomar
Feedback: More of a suggestion than feedback. My suggestion is for rare ME parents to pass on their rare traits to their offspring. I suggest that it be a regular horse until adulthood, and which traits they will inherit will be a surprise.

I'd make it so that it would cost more, if anyone is like myself, I never keep the edited templates after doing them. If your meaning wings/horns .. I've done it in the past with a couple of horses that have wings. Even a offspring of my own horses. So if your ordering from me it shouldn't be much of an issue. I'd just do a roll for edits.. but this also would make the order more expensive if you are wanting edits added to the adult outcome.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:32 pm
Lady Ayanai
Melomar

I'd make it so that it would cost more, if anyone is like myself, I never keep the edited templates after doing them. If your meaning wings/horns .. I've done it in the past with a couple of horses that have wings. Even a offspring of my own horses. So if your ordering from me it shouldn't be much of an issue. I'd just do a roll for edits.. but this also would make the order more expensive if you are wanting edits added to the adult outcome.
Okay, that sounds good. I'd gladly pay more for edits on the children.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Celestial Gardens

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces