Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 6:02 pm
User Image
User ImageShe had enjoyed the ice cream, and learning to do a curtsy and dance had been pretty fun. "Thank you. You are a very great dancer too," she replied on his compliment about her dancing.
His sudden confession made her even more confused though. How could he fall in love with her when they barely knew each other? She just couldn't understand how that was possible. Then again, he said that he 'think' so maybe it was just a thought.
What was she even supposed to say to that? Did she love him like that? She tried to see if she felt something, but she had no idea how to separate that feeling from those she felt towards her friends and family. 'Maybe I should very discretely ask someone tomorrow...' she thought.

Where: Castle Alfitaria
With who:

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 6:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aedelyn
Castle Alfitaria Resident

*Time skip*
[Alfitaria, Beach]
After the the dance, the maid had Sirpa changed back into her seashell bra, grass skirt and the human clothes was returned. Aedelyn then used the Gate spell to return the beach. Thank you for letting me show you part of Castle Alfitaria, Sripa, I hope we meet again. Aedelyn said to Sirpa as he gave her a goodbye kiss on her lips as he is in love with her. Promise you'll come back for a visit, Sirpa? Aedelyn asked Sirpa who is in her seashell bra and grass skirt.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 6:28 pm
User Image
User ImageOnce back at the beach, with the book in a tight grip. "Your welcome. And thank you for showing me," she said smiling. As she thought she couldn't get more confused, he suddenly kissed her. "I promise. I will visit whenever I have the opportunity to do so." While confused, she did want to see him again, so she intended to keep that promise. Even if there could be a chance that they would miss each other. She smiled at him as she got ready to change back to her true form.

Where: Alfitaria beach
With who:

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aedelyn
Castle Alfitaria Resident

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Aedelyn saw Sirpa turn back into a mermaid and the grass skirt removed. Good night, goodbye, Sirpa. I love you, my Turquoise Heart... Aedelyn said to Sirpa as dove into a sea, a full magical human back into a mermaid.

*Flashback End*

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Dream Sequences