• Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:47 am
Flashback takes place 4 years ago, before Chapter 1-1

Flashback Characters:
13 Year old Young Aedelyn of Alfitaria
14 Year old Young Sirpa of Riverin

Time of Flashback: Night to Late Night (Riverin's fast asleep)
Flashback Start: May 24, 2021
Flashback End: May 24, 2021  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aedelyn
Castle Alfitaria Resident

*4 Years earlier...*
[Alfitaria, Beach]
Aedelyn relaxed a bit at Alfitaria beach until he saw a sweet mermaid. It was Sirpa, from last year whom he saved from a fishing net that she got stuck in, she had green hair, green eyes, wore a green seashell bra, had a green tail, a double pearl bracelet on her left arm, and a double pearl bracelet on her tail. Oh, hello. We didn't get a chance to properly introduce ourselves before. My name is Aedelyn of Alfitaria, the son of a family of Tailors in Alfitaria. What's your name? Aedelyn said to the mermaid who he saved as he introduced himself.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 10:41 am
User Image
User ImageSirpa took a deep breath as she looked at the sky. This past hour had been quite heart-pounding. She had no idea how she even dared to "borrow" her family's magic book without permission. Afterward, she very carefully and quietly swam to this beach, keeping a close eye open if anyone was following. She would have been in deep trouble if her brother Urho had seen her.

Luckily, everything had gone smoothly so now she was on a part of the same beach she always visited to see if that boy would be around. After finding a spot that was somewhat secluded from curious eyes, she got as close as she could swim and then started to crawl up on the beach so that she would be sitting.

After collecting herself, she grabbed the book and opened on the bookmarked page. It was a complicated spell, but hopefully it would work, especially now when it was new moon. 'Please... let it work...

She started chanting the spell, doing everything that was written down. When she eventually was done, she just stared quietly at the book, then at her tail. 'It says that it could take a moment for it to work...' Guess she had to wait. The tail was starting to feel kinda weird.

She had just put the book on the side when she heard a familiar voice. She looked up and saw the boy. What were the odds? She then blinked surprised. She didn't introduce herself last time? She thought she did. 'I guess I didn't...' she thought. "I'm Sirpa from Riverin," she replied smiling.

Where: Alfitaria Beach
With who: Aedelyn

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 10:49 am
Aedelyn

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Nice to meet you, Sirpa. That's a nice necklace of yours. What do you like to do for fun? Aedelyn said to Sirpa. She was a beautiful mermaid with her long green hair. He hoped to be friends with her after saving her life last year making him Sirpa's savior.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:20 am
User Image
User ImageSirpa nodded while smiling. "It's nice to meet you too. And thanks again for saving me last time," she replied. She wasn't too sure if she properly thanked him back then.

"Thanks. It was a gift from a dear friend." She really loved the necklace, as it was the first gift from her first friend Aulona.

She thought about his question about what she liked to do for fun. "I like singing, hanging with friends and making clothes." She also kinda liked playing hooky and sneaking away on adventures but that wasn't really anything she should feel proud about. "How about you?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:26 am
Aedelyn

[Alfitaria, Beach]
You're welcome. I like making clothes too in my spare time, mostly designing. Your long green hair is really beautiful. I hope to train one day to become an adventurer. Aedelyn said to Sirpa.

So, is it okay if you and I become friends? What songs do you like to sing? Would you like to hear a song from me? Aedelyn asked Sirpa.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:45 am
User Image
User ImageShe somehow felt glad to hear that he liiked making clothes too. "Thanks you," she said when he complimented her hair.

"I hope your dream will come true." Going on adventures on the surface sounded like a lot of fun, and she wanted to do that too. But even if the spell would work, she would need to wait until she was an adult, otherwise her family would worry.

"Sure, let's be friends." She didn't mind being friends with him. "It varies depending on mood, but I usually sing calm songs." She then nodded. "I would love to hear it."

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:49 am
Aedelyn

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Care to sing with me, Sirpa? Aedelyn said as he sung, hoping she would join in.

Insert Song: Morning Sky

Dreaming of the stars on high
That speak to me in secret sighs
Drifting on a breeze
Only I can feel and hear

Could it be the sacred wind
That's pulling me to now begin
To walk into the dark
Carrying the light of tomorrow

Need to walk the wings of high
Beyond the earth, beyond the sky
C'mon don't hesitate
Don't look back we've got to go now

Don't fear
You'll be safe with the one
Morning star watching over all

Deep inside so silently
My heart must beat
Deep inside of me
Memories flickering and shimmering on
Endlessly

Keeping close to the path
Morning star watching over all

Moving over endless mountains up so high
Walking to the light
Your heart will
See the path and you will find your way
Just wait and see

Moving under endless skies oh so high
Tomorrow we'll follow, when in doubt,
Your promises today
Just wait and see

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 12:33 pm
User Image
User ImageShe nodded, smiling, nodded, as she then joined in to sing with him. During the song, the spell finally took full effect and in an instant, the tail into a pair of legs. But she was so into the song that she didn't even notice it.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 12:45 pm
Aedelyn

[Alfitaria, Beach]
After the song, Aedelyn, blushed toward Sirpa as she was now sitting in the water as a human girl but didn't notice her new human legs. Sirpa... You're really beautiful & you're cute. Your voice is also very beautiful. Aedelyn said to Sirpa. Sirpa was indeed beautiful, as a mermaid turned full magical human. It was a young crush he was starting to have on her.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image"Thanks," she said with a light blush when he out of nowhere called her and her voice beautiful. As she turned her head slightly, she saw that her tail was gone. "Huh..." She carefully lifted the right leg, very shakily and stared dumbfounded at it as she started to wiggle the toes. "It worked..."

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:13 pm
Aedelyn

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Aedelyn smiled Sirpa then saw the double pearl bracelet on her right leg That's a cute pearl anklet of yours & your legs are beautiful, Sirpa. Can you try standing up? Aedelyn said to Sirpa.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:24 pm
User Image
User Image"Yeah, it si," she replied, looking at the bracelet. Where did it come from, she wondered.

She nodded at the question. "I will try." She moved some to try and stand up. wanting to test if she would be able to use the legs.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:27 pm
Aedelyn

[Alfitaria, Beach]
How do your legs and feet feel? I'll catch you if you need help balancing. Aedelyn said to Sirpa as he saw her attempt to stand up in the water where she was sitting. She was wearing her green seahsell bra she had as a mermaid. Both he and Sirpa were blushing. Aedelyn felt like he was falling in love with Sirpa. She was beautiful as as a mermaid & now, she’s beautiful as a full magical human on human legs and feet

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:50 pm
User Image
User ImageHaving gotten up on her knees, Sirpa was still for a moment, just so that she wouldn't get up too fast and risk falling. At the question, she thought of it, as she gently poked one of her feet with a finger. "They feel okay..." They didn't hurt or anything.

She was about to fully stand up when she realized something which caused her to blush. "This is awkward."

All she had really thought she would be doing was to cast the spell, try out the legs, change back and then head back home. Meeting Aedelyn again was an unexpected (yet nice) surprise, so she didn't think she would need to bring anything extra.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Dream Sequences

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out