Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸
♥ Ghosting Thread ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichigo Arerugi

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:42 pm
Saint Auro

Hey, you're not formally on the list yet, but I relate to your desire for cool characters to draw, so I tried to make you a few. Hopefully they're good enough for artspo!

BBCode - Avatar Image will last for 90 days, 300 avatars max
User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:34 pm
Ichigo Arerugi
Saint Auro

Hey, you're not formally on the list yet, but I relate to your desire for cool characters to draw, so I tried to make you a few. Hopefully they're good enough for artspo!

User Image

User Image

User Image

OOOooOOoOOoo! This is a lovely suprise after getting back to work! Doing overtime all this week, but I should have my new computer built in a week or so (just have to hunt down one last peice). Then. THEN IT IS TIME!!!!

First one, deff a jilted boho chic who was killed in the woods by her hipster boyfriend. Haunts the cabin they were renovating together to make into a creative studio. Now has turned in to a bum rush spot where hipsters and punks go for bush parties. Some get stoned and think it's a good idea to see if they can summon a demon and get them high (though really they don't expect anything). Instead... SHE ARRIVES.

Second, less story for this guy, but I figure he is a mischieveous fae type that messes with livestock that gets to close the the cliffsides. Startling them away or towards the drop depending on if the herder leaves goodies or curses them. Otherwise mostly he leaves braids in wool, knots rope leads, or a random sheep will show up sheared or entire flock of goats dry of milk. just for giggles.

Third, minor diety of the space between wake and sleep where you are aware of your dreams but absolutely won't remember them when you are fully awake, just know you had them. Or that point just before you tip off in to full rest.The wings represent the floating feeling you have while in this space between. They are also blamed for that swooping feeling in your gut when you think your falling while lying still. "A ride on the gryphon' they say.

I hope my character ideas will satisfy until I can absolutely trash everything with scribbles later. XD  

Oddlies

Thirteenth Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:46 pm
I love this thread you all are so creative!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:54 pm
Ooh making characters and then adding stories seems like so much fun!

I don't think I've joined this, my ghosting code is 26232237  

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

Kage Setsuna

Sexy Businesswoman

11,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:44 pm
Vosca

Here's my ghosting code!; 3518023
Happy creating fellow members! Sorry for not being active, life and all sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:34 am
Reiirin

Characters!!!!

Alright, I have three possibilities for you.

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Ichigo Arerugi

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:01 pm
Ichigo Arerugi
Reiirin

Characters!!!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ooh, exciting! These are all so different!

1#: Kudos for pairing the scissors and the "cut" panels background. Such a clever touch. I'm thinking she's some sort of experiment that was meant to work in favor of the common good... but that's not how things turned out. She probably has good intentions, just no idea how to actually accomplish them. The end results are... messy.

2#: I adore this dark/light sinister/pure combo going here. Definitely a denizen of hell who somehow wandered onto a different path, and now things are very murky and she knows individuals on both sides of a huge faction clash. Actually, there might be more than just two factions involved... Suffice to say her life isn't getting any less complicated in the near future.

3#: This one gives me ancient guardian spirit in an odd dimension vibes. They're probably very old and morality doesn't work the same way for them as in the ordinary world. Great powers with unpredictable results. Calling on them could easily result in a monkey's paw type situation. Perhaps they're so old they've forgotten what they're supposed to be guarding, further complicating things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:06 pm
Kage Setsuna
Vosca

Here's my ghosting code!; 3518023
Happy creating fellow members! Sorry for not being active, life and all sweatdrop

Life is life. Do what you have to do. And have some outfits!

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Ichigo Arerugi

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:19 pm
Ichigo Arerugi

Only had time for one go right now, will probably make a few more eventually:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:34 pm
Reiirin
Ichigo Arerugi
Reiirin

Characters!!!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

1#: Kudos for pairing the scissors and the "cut" panels background. Such a clever touch. I'm thinking she's some sort of experiment that was meant to work in favor of the common good... but that's not how things turned out. She probably has good intentions, just no idea how to actually accomplish them. The end results are... messy.

2#: I adore this dark/light sinister/pure combo going here. Definitely a denizen of hell who somehow wandered onto a different path, and now things are very murky and she knows individuals on both sides of a huge faction clash. Actually, there might be more than just two factions involved... Suffice to say her life isn't getting any less complicated in the near future.

3#: This one gives me ancient guardian spirit in an odd dimension vibes. They're probably very old and morality doesn't work the same way for them as in the ordinary world. Great powers with unpredictable results. Calling on them could easily result in a monkey's paw type situation. Perhaps they're so old they've forgotten what they're supposed to be guarding, further complicating things.

Not gonna lie, those backstories are way better and way more thorough than anything I thought of for them emotion_c8 Here's another three---let's see what you can do with them!

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Ichigo Arerugi

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100

Oddlies

Thirteenth Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:03 pm
Here's my proper ghosting code: 369823

I find the avi maker hard to use but I'mma just have to stop being a baby and GET used to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:38 pm
Saint Auro

I find the avi maker hard to use but I'mma just have to stop being a baby and GET used to it.
I feel this in my soul. I definitely cut corners because I'm less comfortable in the avi maker. At least it spits out pretty, really easily shareable results. ;v;  

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:49 pm
Ichigo Arerugi
Reiirin
Ichigo Arerugi
Reiirin

Characters!!!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

Not gonna lie, those backstories are way better and way more thorough than anything I thought of for them emotion_c8 Here's another three---let's see what you can do with them!

User Image

User Image

User Image

Oh wow! These are all looking great too. heart Here are my takes:

1#: An apprentice reaper. They don't take things very seriously and prefer to use their power to mess around. If someone comes back to life, eh, what's the big deal? Remember that time shows about people coming back from the dead (as themselves, not zombies) were super popular? Yeah, they might've done a thing or two that became the basis for urban legends that eventually inspired some writers out there...

2#: Toxic bog bug. Rule #1 Keep out of my swamp. Rule #2 Do not touch my grass. Rule #3 If you're still here you won't be for long.
Has a soft spot for goggles. You may escape with your life if you have some to offer up.

3#: A demon from hell. They're on an undercover mission on earth, but they sort of missed the undercover part. They successfully infiltrated a group of metalheads but got kicked out when they mixed up a pop group's name with that of a metal band. Now they're camping in the local forest until they finish their mission. At least their fire breath is coming in handy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:09 pm
Oddlies

emotion_yatta
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Ichigo Arerugi

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100