Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸
Introduction - Post here first, say hello! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Atlas

High-functioning Lunatic

8,475 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:46 am
Name or Nickname: Rag0Doll
How long you've been on Gaia: On this account about 6 years, all together probably 7~8 years. Mind you there have been several hiatuses within that time period, all of varying lengths.
Favorite Dress up item(s): Horror/bloody/creepy, chubby, creature/non-human leg/arm/body mods, gen. items, and really anything that allows me to change the look of my avis body and/or face.
What inspires your avatars?: Everything and anything really, it can be items, poses, schemes, OCs, cosplay, the list just goes on and on.
What you hope to get out of the guild: Ghosting, avatar contests, inspiration, a nice group of people to chat about avi making with, I would say are the main things.

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): I have a wide array of styles I like, both when it comes to avis and in real life. Kind of self-conscious about my social skills, so I may take a long time responding to a post because I over think what I write. My posts tend to either be written quite elaborately or rather simply and text message-y, I don't really have an in-between most of the time (though the two do sometimes mix within the same post).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:37 am
Rag0Doll

Welcome! I hope to see you around the forum. We are all friendly so feel free to jump into any thread. I run avatar contests each week with prizes so feel free to enter! I am excited to see all the varying themed avis you create!  

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

ribbon chiffon

ribbon chiffon

Feline Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:12 am
Hi everyone! I'm excited to be a part of this guild.

Name or Nickname: Ki

How long you've been on Gaia: ~10 years on and off

Favorite Dress up item(s):
It's hard to name specific items as my tastes always change. In general, I like playing with eyes, hairstyles, and leg mods the most. I'm also liking incorporating exclamations/ speech bubbles as well as animal companions lately.

What inspires your avatars?: I am often inspired by colors and/ or existing color schemes. I like bright colors, neutrals, casual, street wear, and simple to semi-cluttered avvies. I also get inspiration from particular item poses and build avvies around one item.

What you hope to get out of the guild: I'm looking forward to getting some inspiration from others and making new friends on the site. I also plan to participate in contests/ ghosting/ other events and threads.

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): Other hobbies I have include gardening, painting, knitting, and playing video games. I am not employed as I am disabled and have chronic health issues, but I'm hoping to one day rejoin the workforce. I'm happily married. And I really love spicy food and potato chips!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:16 pm
ribbon chiffon

Welcome! I hope to see you around the guild!
I love your current avi. Would have not thought to use the dollhouse but it adds a really cool effect.
Hope you get lots of inspiration. Everyone here is very welcoming so just jump in. 3nodding  

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

ribbon chiffon

ribbon chiffon

Feline Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:24 pm
Aeternam
ribbon chiffon

Welcome! I hope to see you around the guild!
I love your current avi. Would have not thought to use the dollhouse but it adds a really cool effect.
Hope you get lots of inspiration. Everyone here is very welcoming so just jump in. 3nodding

Thanks for the welcome! I'll definitely jump in, everyone seems very nice!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:47 pm
Name or Nickname: Plant
How long you've been on Gaia: Not too sure, I lost my older account and I tend to be very on and off
Favorite Dress up item(s):
Human Base
User Image & User Image
Paw Base
User Image User Image User Image
What inspires your avatars?: Uhh items I guess, I tend to like 1 item and then make a whole avatar just to wear it.
What you hope to get out of the guild: Inspiration c:

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): I hoard ocs and love buying art and items

LilPlanter

Sweetest Bear

Aidylasia

Snow Hunter

5,250 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:23 pm
Name or Nickname: Aidylasia
How long you've been on Gaia: since 2007-ish?
Favorite Dress up item(s): no one fave item
What inspires your avatars?: the randomness in my head
What you hope to get out of the guild: Just here to have fun while I wait for my main to be restored...Aidylasia Fyrestar is my main.
A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!):
Gamer, Anime-lover, Cat-lover, Wanna-be Writer, and the OG account for Aidylasia Fyrestar....rarely ever hop on this account, but with main locked until they get around to my ticket I'm sorta stuck cat_xp cat_sweatdrop cat_rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 11:11 am
User ImageName or Nickname: TeaLeaf or LeafyUser Image
How long you've been on Gaia: since 2006
Favorite Dress up item(s): basically anything red and black, maybe with some roses or flowers as well.
What inspires your avatars?: Romance.
What you hope to get out of the guild: Avatar ideas and inspiration

I love romance novels, anime, and manga
I also obviously love tea... All kinds of tea! I like to try them all! My fav is Berry mint! or Blooming teas!
I hope to work in a flower shop one day, but there aren't a whole lot of flower shops in the world...  

TeaTeaLeafy

Ornate Architect

Back To Your Future

Wilderness Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:45 pm
My intro is late. I apologize for that.

I'm 30 years old and I've been using Gaia since 2005. My favorite items have always been Court of the Elf Queen and the Gloriana items. I wish we had better recolors of both. Same with the Majoko Mariko item that has her complete outfit, not just the eyes. There's only a red/black recolor.

Music, literature, fairy tales, etc. Lots of things inspire me, really. I mostly am a cosplay account and I do make some original avatars that are non-Persephone, but most of my account is making original designs for Lore Olympus' adaptation of her. I personally find it more fun than cranking out OCs all the time. I'm not sure why.

As for the guild, I suppose that I'm hoping to make friends. My activity is sporadic due to school and the nature of my job and I actually forget who invited me here. I'm really sorry about that. 🌺  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:35 pm
Persephone Despoena

Your cosplay is really good!~ So is your friend doing hades!

My activity has become way more sporadic, too, so don't worry about that gonk this year has been incredibly busy, with both expected and very unexpected events/responsibilities/etc.  

Vosca

Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Green_crayon42

Interesting Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:50 pm
Name or Nickname: Sarah, Greens, Greenie, GC, Cray, The Cray, Crayola...
How long you've been on Gaia: 18 years
Favorite Dress up item(s): hair, eye, and leg mods
What inspires your avatars?: Usually my mood. The season, themes, colors, or I just want to use an item (like this Mine Mine Mine)
What you hope to get out of the guild: better skills. friends.

A little bit about yourself: I am a disabled individual so I have a s**t ton of free time on my hands. I'm on Gaia a lot these days.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 pm
Name or Nickname: Mini Black Velvet
(Feel free to call me any variation of my username or I go by artist handle Rum or Rumby too)

Favorite Dress up item(s): Hair Extensions & Eyes & Jewelry & Arm/Chest/Leg Mods~

What inspires your avatars?: Currently Holidays and sometimes my OCs since I like recreating them sometimes

What you hope to get out of the guild: Join the Avi contests whee

A little bit about yourself: I am an artist and love to draw fashion, original characters, fantasy, and fanart.

I also enjoy watching anime & asian dramas, reading webnovels/webtoons, playing casual games like Sims 4 & Planet Zoo~

You can consider supporting & following me at my other social media
🔴Redbubble ☕️Ko-fi🔶Patreon
🏠Toyhou.se 🐦 Twitter 🔷 Pixiv📷Instagram 📗DeviantArt🎴Carrd📺YouTube

I'm also always questing Art of me + my friend's OCs  

Mini Black Velvet

BloodAngel95

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:17 am
Name or Nickname:bloodangel95 feel free to call me whatever though
How long you've been on Gaia: since 08 on and off
Favorite Dress up item(s): these I'm slowly making the list, I have alot of favorite I need to add
What inspires your avatars?: a variety of reasons, it could be a single item I see and like (My current one came out because of that xD ) or it can a color scheme I like or see. Most of the time I try to join contest using my hoard of items I have obtained of the years.
What you hope to get out of the guild: To challenge my avi making skills more! haha

I tend to get addicted to a variety of things currently it is watching true crime shows and read web novels. Before that it was working on one of my many hobbies as I listen to music and before that it was reading mysteries or vampire books, and before that watching kdrama and kpop. I don't remember any further lol
My many hobbies are making costume jewelry, crochet, reading, drawing, and baking.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:23 am
BloodAngel95
Name or Nickname:bloodangel95 feel free to call me whatever though
How long you've been on Gaia: since 08 on and off
Favorite Dress up item(s): these I'm slowly making the list, I have alot of favorite I need to add
What inspires your avatars?: a variety of reasons, it could be a single item I see and like (My current one came out because of that xD ) or it can a color scheme I like or see. Most of the time I try to join contest using my hoard of items I have obtained of the years.
What you hope to get out of the guild: To challenge my avi making skills more! haha

I tend to get addicted to a variety of things currently it is watching true crime shows and read web novels. Before that it was working on one of my many hobbies as I listen to music and before that it was reading mysteries or vampire books, and before that watching kdrama and kpop. I don't remember any further lol
My many hobbies are making costume jewelry, crochet, reading, drawing, and baking.
Quote:

Welcome! I like your list of most used items. And I hope you do get the challenge you're looking for, here

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out