Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:52 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Wish there was somethin we could do bout them both." he said with a sigh.
"Tell me about it." She sighed as well before she finished putting away the canned goods. She then walked closer to him and wrapped her arms around him as she rested her forehead on his plastron. "Most we can do is just take it one step at a time."

Still not quite use to that, he tensed up a bit at first, but soon relaxed and smiled a little as he put his arms around her and hugged her back. "Yeah. That's what we'll do. Someone in Haffa's tol me once, ya gotta lick one paw at a time....course neiither a us got paws, but ya know what I mean."
" And I wonder who said that." She said, letting herself relax in his arms.

"Hmmm." he murmured before nuzzling her hair.

"Get a room!" Yumi called out teasingly.
She remained relaxed in his arms as he nuzzled her hair. Hearing Yumi's tease, she blushed a bit before looking at her. "Sorry, your father here tends to be a bit mischievous." She chuckled as she playfully poke Raph's plastron. "Feeling left out? I could fix that." Smirking a bit, she gently pushed herself away from Raph and she slowly walked over towards Yumi. "I want to play a game..." She said softly, yet in a seemingly serious tone. "The rule of the game is simple..." When she got behind Yumi, she attempted to wrap her arms around her before attempting tickle her. "You're to try to get away from me or be tickled to death. Think you can handle it?" At that point, the seemingly serious tone she used turned into a more playful one.

Raph chuckled and watched Xena's antics.

Yumi looked afraid for a moment, then started laughing as Xena put her hands around her and started tickling her. "N....no fair!" she squealed as she was tickled. She struggled to get away from Xena, laughing the whole time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Still not quite use to that, he tensed up a bit at first, but soon relaxed and smiled a little as he put his arms around her and hugged her back. "Yeah. That's what we'll do. Someone in Haffa's tol me once, ya gotta lick one paw at a time....course neiither a us got paws, but ya know what I mean."

She remained relaxed in his arms as he nuzzled her hair. Hearing Yumi's tease, she blushed a bit before looking at her. "Sorry, your father here tends to be a bit mischievous." She chuckled as she playfully poke Raph's plastron. "Feeling left out? I could fix that." Smirking a bit, she gently pushed herself away from Raph and she slowly walked over towards Yumi. "I want to play a game..." She said softly, yet in a seemingly serious tone. "The rule of the game is simple..." When she got behind Yumi, she attempted to wrap her arms around her before attempting tickle her. "You're to try to get away from me or be tickled to death. Think you can handle it?" At that point, the seemingly serious tone she used turned into a more playful one.

Yumi looked afraid for a moment, then started laughing as Xena put her hands around her and started tickling her. "N....no fair!" she squealed as she was tickled. She struggled to get away from Xena, laughing the whole time.
"My father always say that all's fair in love and war." Xena laughed as she continued to tickle Yumi.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"My father always say that all's fair in love and war." Xena laughed as she continued to tickle Yumi.

She continued to laugh until she finally ducked under Xena's arms and scrambled over to hide behind Raph.

"Nuh uh! Ya ain't draggin me inta this!" he said laughing and moving to the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She continued to laugh until she finally ducked under Xena's arms and scrambled over to hide behind Raph.

"Nuh uh! Ya ain't draggin me inta this!" he said laughing and moving to the side.
Xena laughed as she watched Yumi hide behind Raph only for the latter to step aside. "Looks like you're on your own. What shall you do now?" She smirked as she slowly moved towards Yumi.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena laughed as she watched Yumi hide behind Raph only for the latter to step aside. "Looks like you're on your own. What shall you do now?" She smirked as she slowly moved towards Yumi.

"Uh....uuuuum......Ninja vanish!" she yelled grabbing a smoke bomb off Raph's belt and throwing it down.

"Yumi, wai......!" he didn't finish as smoke filled the entire room causing Yumi to start coughing as well as Raph who moved to open the door and try and get the smoke out quickly. "Uuuugh.......think we gonna have ta learn ninja weapon safety first, Kiddo....."

"I'm so sorry!" Yumi exclaimed with eyes full of tears both from the smoke and the fact she thought she was now in very big trouble and that her parents may now hate her.

"Eh....s**t happens......Ya aight, Zee?" he then looked back at Yumi. "I'll tell ya bout the times we did similar back when we was kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Uh....uuuuum......Ninja vanish!" she yelled grabbing a smoke bomb off Raph's belt and throwing it down.

"Yumi, wai......!" he didn't finish as smoke filled the entire room causing Yumi to start coughing as well as Raph who moved to open the door and try and get the smoke out quickly. "Uuuugh.......think we gonna have ta learn ninja weapon safety first, Kiddo....."

"I'm so sorry!" Yumi exclaimed with eyes full of tears both from the smoke and the fact she thought she was now in very big trouble and that her parents may now hate her.

"Eh....s**t happens......Ya aight, Zee?" he then looked back at Yumi. "I'll tell ya bout the times we did similar back when we was kids.
Xena started coughing when the smoke filled the room while Raph moved to open the door to let the smoke out. She looked at Raph before nodding a bit. "I'm fine." She said before looking at Yumi. "Hey, it's okay." She went over to gently hug Yumi. "It's just a slip up. It happens. Mistakes happen, and we're not going to hate you over it." She said. "So what did your guardians teach you anyways?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena started coughing when the smoke filled the room while Raph moved to open the door to let the smoke out. She looked at Raph before nodding a bit. "I'm fine." She said before looking at Yumi. "Hey, it's okay." She went over to gently hug Yumi. "It's just a slip up. It happens. Mistakes happen, and we're not going to hate you over it." She said. "So what did your guardians teach you anyways?"

Yumi hugged her back tightly. "Teach me? About what?" she asked looking up.

"Bout anythin. Ya go ta school or rather home school or anythin like that?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Like he said, anything really. Did you do any form of schooling? Did you pick up certain hobbies while under their care?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Like he said, anything really. Did you do any form of schooling? Did you pick up certain hobbies while under their care?" She asked.

"Well, Master...."

"Nah uh. Ya ain't gotta call nobody master, Yumi." Raph said. "Everyone in this room is a free person. We do what we wanna do when we wanna do it. Well, ta put it more honestly, ya ain't gotta listen ta no one but us. But we only gonna tell ya things ta protect ya. If we tell ya ta do somethin, ya do it quickly and wit out question. Am I makin sense or talking in circles?" He asked the last part looking sheepishly at Xena.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, Master...."

"Nah uh. Ya ain't gotta call nobody master, Yumi." Raph said. "Everyone in this room is a free person. We do what we wanna do when we wanna do it. Well, ta put it more honestly, ya ain't gotta listen ta no one but us. But we only gonna tell ya things ta protect ya. If we tell ya ta do somethin, ya do it quickly and wit out question. Am I makin sense or talking in circles?" He asked the last part looking sheepishly at Xena.
She chuckled a bit. "Says the turtle who refers to his own father as 'Master', and yet you're the more rebellious one out of your brothers." She said in teasing manner before looking at Yumi. "But he is right, you are you're own person. You can do as you please, and yet there are things to be mindful of. Since you're now under our care, there will be some rules while you're with us. Understand?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, Master...."

She chuckled a bit. "Says the turtle who refers to his own father as 'Master', and yet you're the more rebellious one out of your brothers." She said in teasing manner before looking at Yumi. "But he is right, you are you're own person. You can do as you please, and yet there are things to be mindful of. Since you're now under our care, there will be some rules while you're with us. Understand?"

"That's different. He was our sensei and father. So course we call em master. He didn't own us though."

"Oh! Master didn't own me either, Papa! He made me, but he also taut me lots of things, so I guess I can call him master." she then looked at Xena and nodded. "Understand! I learned math, and science, and Minion taught me literature. Music was a big deal, so I learned about all genera of music, but especially rock and metal!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, Master...."

"That's different. He was our sensei and father. So course we call em master. He didn't own us though."

"Oh! Master didn't own me either, Papa! He made me, but he also taut me lots of things, so I guess I can call him master." she then looked at Xena and nodded. "Understand! I learned math, and science, and Minion taught me literature. Music was a big deal, so I learned about all genera of music, but especially rock and metal!"
Xena looked at Raph. "Perhaps she looks at Megamind the same way as you and your brothers do with Splinter." She then blinked for a moment when she heard Yumi. "They definitely have some taste in music. Have they taught you anything like self-defense or anything of that nature?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, Master...."

Xena looked at Raph. "Perhaps she looks at Megamind the same way as you and your brothers do with Splinter." She then blinked for a moment when she heard Yumi. "They definitely have some taste in music. Have they taught you anything like self-defense or anything of that nature?"

"Yeah....guess I jumped tha gun on that earlier statement then." he said. sweatdrop

Yumi shook her head. "Just how to use the dehydration gun if need be."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, Master...."

"Yeah....guess I jumped tha gun on that earlier statement then." he said. sweatdrop

She smiled at him before she walked over and kissed his cheek. "It happens." She then looked at Yumi. "If you're interested, maybe Daddy dearest right here can show you a few things on Ninjutsu. After we get everything settled first, of course."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, Master...."

She smiled at him before she walked over and kissed his cheek. "It happens." She then looked at Yumi. "If you're interested, maybe Daddy dearest right here can show you a few things on Ninjutsu. After we get everything settled first, of course."

His face turned nearly as red as his bandanna. To hide the fact, he busied himself with creating a palette in a corner of the room for Yumi to sleep on.

"Sounds great!" Yumi said excitedly, her little tail wagging.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff