Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He huffed out a chuckle as he lay on the pallet where she had tripped him at with her sweep kick. "Yeah. I'd say." he said as he looked at her. "Sly little fox, ain'tcha?"
She chuckled a bit. "Guess I still have some tricks up my sleeve."

"Heh. Guess so. Aight. Tell ya what, I'll go out and hunt and while I'm out, I'll go grab one a tha tvs and Mikey's movie stash."
"Sounds like a plan." She said with a smile before she would move so that Raph could sit up. "Maybe you can see if you can find Donnie while you're at it. If not, we'll search for him tomorrow."

"I'll see what I can do. Just don't go outside till I get back. They smell ya and they'll be all over this place." he said sitting up.
She gave a nod. "Will do. Not like I have a choice right now anyways."  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He huffed out a chuckle as he lay on the pallet where she had tripped him at with her sweep kick. "Yeah. I'd say." he said as he looked at her. "Sly little fox, ain'tcha?"
She chuckled a bit. "Guess I still have some tricks up my sleeve."

"Heh. Guess so. Aight. Tell ya what, I'll go out and hunt and while I'm out, I'll go grab one a tha tvs and Mikey's movie stash."
"Sounds like a plan." She said with a smile before she would move so that Raph could sit up. "Maybe you can see if you can find Donnie while you're at it. If not, we'll search for him tomorrow."

"I'll see what I can do. Just don't go outside till I get back. They smell ya and they'll be all over this place." he said sitting up.
She gave a nod. "Will do. Not like I have a choice right now anyways."

"Right. Ya don't." he said rubbing the back of his head. "Aight, I'll be back soon." he said giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving. He would close the door behind him tightly so she could bolt it back up.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai

"Right. Ya don't." he said rubbing the back of his head. "Aight, I'll be back soon." he said giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving. He would close the door behind him tightly so she could bolt it back up.
She smiled when he kissed her cheek. "Be careful out there. Be back soon." She said before watching him make his leave. She would then move to bolt the door up. Sighing a bit, she went to lay down on the cot.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled when he kissed her cheek. "Be careful out there. Be back soon." She said before watching him make his leave. She would then move to bolt the door up. Sighing a bit, she went to lay down on the cot.

A couple of hours later, she'd hear a knock at the door.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Hearing the knock, she got up from the cot to open the door.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph was holding the TV with a large box sitting on top of it. "Think I got em all."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:58 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph was holding the TV with a large box sitting on top of it. "Think I got em all."
Xena moved aside so Raph could come inside. "I hope so. In fact, I hope Mikey didn't us having a movie night."  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 11:05 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena moved aside so Raph could come inside. "I hope so. In fact, I hope Mikey didn't us having a movie night."

"He owes me for all tha times he's watched this s**t, got scared and had us up all night." Raph said with a snort.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 11:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"He owes me for all tha times he's watched this s**t, got scared and had us up all night." Raph said with a snort.
Xena chuckled a bit. "That's Mikey for you." She smiled a bit before she would bolt the door up once Raph came inside. Afterward, she would take a seat on the cot. "No luck finding Donnie?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 2:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena chuckled a bit. "That's Mikey for you." She smiled a bit before she would bolt the door up once Raph came inside. Afterward, she would take a seat on the cot. "No luck finding Donnie?"

"Nah. Wish I had been able to." he murmured. He set the TV and box down. He pulled a cord he had installed into a generator and plugged the TV into it. "Pick ya a movie. Whatever ya wanna watch."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 5:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Nah. Wish I had been able to." he murmured. He set the TV and box down. He pulled a cord he had installed into a generator and plugged the TV into it. "Pick ya a movie. Whatever ya wanna watch."
She walked over to the box to dig through the movies while Raph set up the TV. "Hmmm...." She tilted her head for a moment until she found one that caught her interest. "How about this one?" She would show him the one she picked: Godzilla vs King Ghidorah.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 5:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She walked over to the box to dig through the movies while Raph set up the TV. "Hmmm...." She tilted her head for a moment until she found one that caught her interest. "How about this one?" She would show him the one she picked: Godzilla vs King Ghidorah.

"Hm. Kaiju movie. Sounds like a plan." he said holding up a thumbs up as he finished setting up the TV. It was one that had a built in DVD player. He took the movie from her and put the disk in the player before hitting play, then went to sit on her pallet to watch the movie with her.

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 5:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hm. Kaiju movie. Sounds like a plan." he said holding up a thumbs up as he finished setting up the TV. It was one that had a built in DVD player. He took the movie from her and put the disk in the player before hitting play, then went to sit on her pallet to watch the movie with her.
She smiled and nodded at Raph's approval of the chosen movie. After he took the movie from her, she went to grab a bag of beef jerky to snack on before sitting next to Raph on her pallet. "I hope Mikey isn't freaking out too badly that his movies are 'missing'." She chuckled a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 5:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled and nodded at Raph's approval of the chosen movie. After he took the movie from her, she went to grab a bag of beef jerky to snack on before sitting next to Raph on her pallet. "I hope Mikey isn't freaking out too badly that his movies are 'missing'." She chuckled a bit.

"Why I get tha feelin this 'dinosaur' was Godzilla?" he asked while watching the movie and listening to the crazy old guy.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 5:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Why I get tha feelin this 'dinosaur' was Godzilla?" he asked while watching the movie and listening to the crazy old guy.
"It could be." She said before taking a bite of a beef jerky while watching the movie.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff