Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Daddy-Daughter-Date (Elzebuth + Metisoth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:03 pm
Metisoth didn't quite fit inside anymore - not that it bothered the green much. The indoors hadn't been made with dragons in mind and therefore, they weren't meant to be inside as far as she was concerned. Being outside suited her just fine, especially once Kinyegele had dutifully tended to her hide and done was little assisting with mealtime was still needed now that she was large enough to hunt in the pen herself - though it was still a bit of a task when things bit back. Still, Hers had waited to make sure all was as it needed to be before she ducked inside to have her own breakfast.

It left the young dragon with much time of her own, however, once she'd polished her meal clean and hovered over her siblings to make sure they were all fed as well (a certain brown had a tendency to slack at even that, if allowed, and she was putting extra polish into bothering him about it). Then, she had a little time for a walk to get her legs and wings stretched before a day of wing flappies, coordinates, and many other very necessary things. She did enjoy the monotony of routine, however, when the end goal was plainly practical - which a Weyr was, overall, even if some of the individuals inside weren't.

Putting free time, even as small of a chunk as her walk would be, was also a very prudent thing to do and she was finding it enjoyable, if not a little lonely. Perhaps... Papa - are you busy or can you come walk a little with me? the little, by comparison, green implored with no small amount of hope that she could, perhaps, be indulged.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:18 pm
How quickly things had fallen back into routine. Elzebuth felt he understood life a bit more now from his experiences. Though his children were well and truly on their own, he felt no small amount of pride hearing about their lessons and successes. He did his best to keep in touch, more than happy to spend his time with his children. Naturally, a flicker of pleasure snaked through him as one of his daughters hailed him, and his response was warm. I would be delighted, my dear. Wait for me a moment.

True to his word, it would not be long at all until he landed near Metisoth, rumbling gently even as he offered her a touch with his snout. So much bigger already. He praised, clearly pleased to see it. It won't be long until you're up in the air.

Who could blame him for feeling as though his children were of a far superior make? Every time he saw them, it only cemented that belief.

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:53 pm
Metisoth was ever so eager to lean into the boop from her father, craning her neck up with as much composed grace as she could to receive it - even pushing herself up off the ground with her front legs to get just a little closer.

Oh yes! I have been practicing my wing flaps, she was a bit too serious to want to call them 'flappies' as many of her siblings did currently, right up to the very number! KinyegeleMine counts them so we are doubly sure. Not too many - it would not be well or good to strain myself and put us back behind the others. Though admittedly, some of her siblings were hard-pressed to do even that much and she would have to go and fuss about them time and time again.

We are all, minus a certainly lazy brown, but surely she didn't need mention him, hard at work! Surely it will not be that long before we too are in the air with you!

It was a far more exciting prospect when one hadn't seen the fatality that being against Thread could bring.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:28 pm
Very good. Elzebuth praised, his eyes whirling slowly with amusement as recalled his own 'flappies'. His G'ran had been worried that he would strain himself with how hard he was practicing, and reflecting upon it, Elzebuth could admit he was right... to worry. He didn't think he'd be so foolish as to injure himself, but the concern was coming from the right place. I have no doubt that you'll stay on track, and help your siblings as well.

His daughter's kindness reminded him of her mother's, though Metisoth was unafraid to ruffle feathers once she'd put her foot down on something. He admired that spirit.

Your mother and I cannot wait for that day. He snuck another boop to her, pleased as could be. I think you'll enjoy the view of the Fireheights after a long day of drills. The brown didn't want to even dwell on the thought of his children going boldly into the fight against Thread right now. Inevitably, some would be wounded--some might even fall in battle.

Yes, Elzebuth thought he understood much better now just what it meant to be a parent. The thought of losing any of his dear children was unthinkable.

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out