Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Little Love (Anakumath + Lufianth + Riders?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:46 pm
It was getting a little warmer with the coming of spring, though Martirae still detested the chill in the air with every fiber of her being. If the need for a bath hadn't come quickly and suddenly, she'd have planned it for a better day when she and Anakumath could have gone somewhere warmer to tend to the need. But it hadn't, and Martirae wasn't one to shirk her responsibility to her lifemate (or any responsibility at all, really) for the sake of her personal preferences or convenience.

That several of the little ones were also getting their morning bath in the lake did at least improve Anakumath's mood, in turn lighting up Marty's, as they settled into their routine. The gold watched fondly as her little ones went about their own baths and it was clear that she wanted nothing more than to join them all.

Find one who doesn't look quite done, then. Martirae suggested, more than capable of balancing on the gold's back as she inched closer towards one of her green daughters, who was looking absolutely pampered that morning - and by one of her favorite ex-candidates to boot.

Why, I'd dare say your D'hka is as devoted to bathtime as my Martirae is, Lufianth. Anakumath hummed, leaning down to nuzzle her daughter - without waiting for invitation.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:37 pm
Though bath time was beginning to take longer as Lufianth grew more and more, it was still an activity she and D'hka enjoyed very much. He loved to scrub her until she practically shone, and the green did all she could to assist in the endeavor with sweet trills and whirling purple eyes. The joy she took in playing in the water made him laugh, which only made her frolic all the more. Today was no exception, even if his teeth chattered a little from the cold.

They both noticed the gold in the same instant, and D'hka straightened up to wave to the woman perched upon her back.

Mama! Lufianth returned the nuzzle without hesitation, brushing against her legs and winding about her with delight.Yes! He likes to make sure I am nice and clean. He's very good at helping when I itch. Oh, and how she itched sometimes! Her D'hka said it was because she was growing so quickly. She would have been fine with growing less quickly, especially if it meant she'd been able to fit inside places with him a little longer... but he never left her alone for long. We're both happy to see you, Mama. How are you and your Martirae?

D'hka tried not to melt at the sight of Lufianth with Anakumath. Though dragon personalities varied widely between individuals, there was no doubt in his mind that Lufianth ahd inherited all of her mother's sweetness.

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 1:01 pm
While she could already hear the hum of pleasure from her dragon, Martirae could also feel the vibration of it through her feet. It was something that made the severe woman smile before returning D'hka's wave back to him. "How're you keeping up with all of that new hide to scrub?" she called down to him, leaning briefly on the handle of her brush. She could dare spend a few minutes not nose-to-the-grindstone in scrubbing to be friendly. By the end of the Turn she would know each of these riders well enough - at least as long as they all indulged their mother's desire to check after them all the time.

Oh, how big her little girl was, and Anakumath tucked her head down to press it against Lufianth's side as the green rubbed against her, eyes whirling with soft purples, blues, and greens. How wonderful to hear, my darling. There were certainly be days where you itch more than others - it is good he can find them all. It was wondrous how one's rider could always find them, even though Anakumath was well aware of how such physical needs filtered their way between herself and Martirae. Speaking of - My Martirae is doing quite well, my love. In good health and good spirit - and isn't that simply enough to make any day a good one?

Tsunake

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff