Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Budew Drop Inn (Day 3.5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:12 pm
Notes? Has she been spying on them this entire time? Leon pushed that thought to the side as Cera joined in on the conversation. "I'm guessing you already had your eyes on her for awhile?" Leon asked as he remembered Sundaria not having any Pokemon. "I might be able to help." Leon spoke up as he shuffled through his coat.

Eevee came running back to Leon as it hopped up and landed on his head. The sudden weight on his head made him loose his balance as he fell backwards. As he did, a Pokeball fell out of his coat and popped open. A small ball of black and red fur appeared on the ground. It was a Litten as it stretched his body. Leon grabbed the Eevee making sure it was okay then placed her on his shoulder. "Sundaria, this is Litten. Litten this is Sundararia." The little cat looked up at Sundaria unimpressed and merely yawned. Leon scratched his head. "Litten likes to take cat naps. But is a very trustworthy partner if you would like." Leon said as he held out Litten's Pokeball to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:41 pm
Sundaria looked between the Litten and Litten's Pokéball, hesitating at first before finally taking it. "I... Sure. For now, at least." She smiled as she picked up the little fire cat, scratching the fur ball between its ears. "Well, aren't you just a little cutie there," the hybrid cooed, her ears twitching happily as she moved from behind the ears to scratching its cheeks. "Yes, you are, oh yes you are, you adorable ball of floof!"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:14 pm
I'm worried about young mistress, but I'm okay otherwise, Rala answered Brian.

"She means Ulla, and I think most if not all of us are at this point," I explained. I stood up, went to the cafeteria, put my plate away, and headed outside to get some fresh air. Sensing my throughts, Rala teleported into her ball to give me some space.

After some walking, I came across Leon talking to a woman. Curious, I walked up to them, tapping Leon on the shoulder to let him know I was approaching. "How's it going?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:14 am
Leon was happy Litten was now getting the attention he needed. The Poison Channeler was already caught up with the stuff he had going on already. "I hope you two will become great partners." Leon said as he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Ter as he merely waved hello. "Better for the most part. Oh, Ter this is Sundaria. Sundaria, this is Ter. He is another one of our comrades. He is also your local Psychic Channeler. So if you want to get your future told, he'll help you out." Leon said jokingly, knowing completely well. That's not what he does.

"Oh. One more thing." Leon then shuffled through his coat once more and pulled out a Wishing Piece. He blew off some lint on it and held it out for Sundaria. "I know this is sudden as well. But here, if you would like to join in the tournament, you can have this...This was my little sister's, but-she's gonna go through some rehabilitation. And not knowing how long she will take, you can have her spot."  

Cecile Silverstone

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:45 am
Brian nodded when Rala spoke, and when Ter said that the Gardevoir was referring to Ulla, his smile faded. While he wanted to ask how she was doing, Ter had basically answered his question when he was talking to Deo earlier, so he didn't ask. Instead, he watched as Rala teleported back to her ball, before Ter took his plate back to the kitchen and headed outside. Seeing that he was the only Snagem left in the cafeteria, he bit Freija a good night and took his own plates to the kitchen, then recalled Sparx and Firebrand, letting Lu take her usual place on his shoulders, then made his way toward his room to crash for the night.

As he was settling down, he had an urge to call his parents, to let them know he was alright. They hadn't spoken to one another for some time, what with his parents' daycare being so busy this time of year. This wasn't uncommon, but he felt a need to talk to them, to let them know what was going on. Pulling out his SNAG, he dialed their number and put the phone to his ear, then waited. It didn't take long for a familiar voice to answer, and when they did, Brian couldn't help but smile a bit. "Yes, who is this?" the voice asked. "Relax, Dad, it's me," he said. "Brian, it's been ages since you called last time!" his father, Adam, said. "How have you been? What have you been up to? Have you heard from Amber?"

"Easy, Dad," Brian chuckled, knowing his father was happy to hear from him. "I'm fine, just settling down for the night. As far as what I've been up to, I joined a group called Team Snagem. They've been researching this Shadow Pokemon thing I've heard about, so I thought I could help out. And no, I haven't heard from Amber since Lily's funeral. Lu says hi, by the way." Hearing her name, the Riolu gave a happy "Lu!" in the direction of the phone before settling down and fallign asleep next to Brian. "Is Mom awake?" Brian asked. "No, she's asleep right now," Adam answered. "We've been really busy here at the daycare, what with breaking up fights between some of the more headstrong Pokemon, as well as caring for eggs that trainers leave with us. There's hardly any time for ourselves during the day, so we're pretty much exhausted at night. I'll let her know you called, though. I'm sure she'll try to get ahold of you tomorrow at some point."

"Thanks, Dad," Brian said, smiling, before giving a quiet yawn. "I think we should both get some rest. It's been a long day for all of us. Tell Mom I love her, and I'll try to drop by soon." "I will," Adam said. "Take care, son." "You, too, Dad," Brian said, and his father hung up. When the call was over, Brian decided it was time to get some rest, and he crawled under the covers and settled down, falling asleep within minutes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:15 am
I knew he was just joking, but I decided to punish him for lying by ruffling his hair a bit. "You know it's not polite to lie to new friends," I said as if I was joking.

When I saw Leon give her a Wishing Piece, I thought back to the way he introduced me. Was this young lady looking to join the Team? "She's going to need more than a piece to be allowed in," I told Leon, pulling out Keiko's Wishing Star. "Here. You won't be able to enter the tournament with anything less than a Wishing Star at this point, so take this. It was my fiancee's, but she forfeited the tournament so she could take his sister to get the rehabilitation she needs. Better it go to someone in need."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:02 pm
Sundaria looked up from the Litten when Ter showed up, chuckling at the comment of Ter reading her future, knowing full well herself all psychics weren't like that. "I mean, not all psychics have that ability. Some can tear open holes in reality to visit new ones," she quipped, her expression changing to mild surprise as first Leon offered her the Wishing Piece, followed by Ter offering the proper Wishing Star, accepting the Star with a bow of her head. "Ah... Well, alright then. I'll do my best to help you all out in it." The hybrid looked between the stone that sat in one hand, and the little black cat that now rested in her other arm. Looks like it was time to flex some long unused trainer muscles.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff