Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Budew Drop Inn (Day 3.5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:03 pm
"...Yes sir." He said to Sub about him not being strong enough. He then heard a russling in Ulla's bag as her Mimikyu popped out as it opened Togekiss, Shiny Comfey, and Decidueye. Lucario still in the room walked towards them and started discussing amongst themselves. While they were discussing, Leon was in his own head. Feeling terrible that he couldn't prevent this from happening. If their parents were alive, there lives would be much different. He then walked over to Keiko holding his sister, he held out his hand and rested his hand on her forehead. "Ulla. I'm sorry this is happening to you...You're probably so scared right now. Not understanding what's happening to you. But, just know you are going to get better. Big brother Leon and everyone here will make sure you will wake up. Just, don't forget about us. I'll miss you, I can't wait to see you standing up again."

Leon was very hopeful as he felt Lucario's paw on his shoulder. "Leon. I would like to tell you, as her Pokemon and her companion. We will be going to the Fairy Realm with her. We will train with her and make sure she is getting the treatment she needs and to grow with her." "...Thank you Lucario."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:29 pm
The girl would tilt her head with a sad look when Ter had told her that he had gotten some bad news. Before she could say something back, it looked like his fiancee had shown up and the two headed off. She would just nod and sigh, rubbing the back of her head, specifically the lump that had formed at the end of her time in the Wild Area. She looked at her bag of chips, then sighed, deciding that she was going to need more than just this after all.

She would have assumed the area was going to be empty, too, with people in general resting or taking care of their Pokémon in something other than a tent before looking in the large room. What she found mildly surprised her, though it shouldn't have. At least too much. There were in face a couple people eating, including one almost absurdly large Luxray hybrid with someone else from Snagem. Seeing as she didn't also see anyone else from the Hoenn team, and the pair were eating something she didn't actually recognize, she figured why not and walked up to the two, grabbing herself a water bottle before she did. "Uh, hi there. Mind if I ask you guys what you've got there? I don't think I've seen that kind of... is that a sort of bread?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:30 pm
I let go of Keiko and she motioned for Ulla's Pokemon to follow her as she walked out to leave the inn, making her way to where the tournament organizers were set up to submit her's and Ulla's resignation from the tournament, after which, she gave me her Wishing Stone and had Natalia teleport her and Ulla to HQ.

"I hope she comes out of this okay," I said finally, putting my glasses back on my face so I could shove them up as close as possible. "I'm going to go get something to eat. If you need me, you know where to find me," I added before making my way downstairs.

Once down on the main floor, I made my way to the cafeteria and started collecting bits from the available food.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:43 pm
As satisfied he was, a human girl showed up and picked up a water. Answering this curious girls question, he responded "Ah this is a pokemon snack a poffin, surprisingly it filled me up with just one! The rest of those that know me say I have a bottomless pit for a stomach." Saying cheerfully and with a smile on his face, which somehow turned into a look of worry when he saw Ter, coming down from the room he was in and was very teary eyed. Getting a plate for him, he proceeded to take it to ter, and asked "I fear the worst has happened, is it true?" He said with knowing that the kind of look on the humans face was that of near despair...  

DeoLux

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:53 pm
Right when Keiko left with Ulla and her Pokmeon, Leon finally collapsed to his knees. "Ulla. I'll be waiting for your return." He mumbled to himself as he felt a small tap on his hand. He looked up to see who it was as it was the Eevee that he caught during the tournament. The Eevee must've just broken out of it's ball out of curiosity and to stretch its legs. Leon quickly sat up not wanting his first impression to be a bit of a downer. "Oh hi Eevee. I'm sorry I didn't release you sooner. I...have just been through something really hard. But, my name is Leon Hanabi. And this is-" Leon stopped himself as he realized what he was doing. Out of normality, he was about to introduce Eevee to Ulla as if she was right next to him. This was going to be more difficult than he thought.

"That was...my sister Ulla that was just taken away. When she comes back, I'll properly introduce you to her. For now-" Leon held out his arm. Eevee was a bit cautious as it sniffed his hand but then climbed up his shoulder. Leon stood up and looked to Sub who was still in the room. "This is our leader Sub. Sub, this is Eevee. I caught em while during the tournament."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:53 pm
I took the plate from the massive hybrid with a slight sigh. "My fiancee and I had adopted a... very young member of our team. Earlier today, something happened that left her in a... very bad state. Her adoptive mother, my fiancee, is taking her the treatment she needs, so, no, the worst hasn't happened yet. Just a scare, really."

My tears had dried by the time I got down here, but it didn't quite feel like it. "I apologize, I don't process these things very well. It'll take me a bit to get over it." I explained to him.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:39 pm
Sub didn't say anything, he just watched as Ulla was taken away. He felt sorry for he girl, she had been through so much in her young life already and it was only going to get harder from here. It wasn't fair, but it was necessary. When Leon spoke up he quickly turned and smiled at the man and his new Eevee. "Hello there! I should introduce you to my own Eevee one day, Hans. He's asleep now and kind of a grump if you wake him up. Bet you can't wait to see what you evolve into one day, huh?" He said to the little creature, hoping Leon will occupy his mind with other things from here on.

-----

The Moonblast would slam into Barraskewda and deliver a powerful blow, the only saving grace was the speed of which it moved, allowing it to avoid 'soaking' in that awful energy for too long but alas it was a hard blow. The fish would hit the ground unceremoniously after the blow, just missing the fountain. Ryan might figure it would flop around for a bit but surprisingly it used its rotating fine and a mild Aqua Jet to flawlessly move around in the air and fling its self back into the fountain.

Nessa on the other hand would smile and nod and simply recall her fish, then approaching Ryan. "I yield, victory is yours." She said, extending Ryan a handshake. She knew Barraskewda was done for and trying anything else would cause it unnecessary pain. "Might I get you to reconsider my offer? With abilities like that Hulbury would surge to the top with you at its command." She chuckled, knowing good and well the answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:24 pm
Brian looked up when another voice spoke, and he couldn't help smiling at the girl that approcahed. He wasn't really surprised that she didn't know what poffins were, as they weren't really all that known in Hoenn, which based on her uniform, is the region he assumed she was from. He was about to answer her when Deo beat him to the punch, and when the hybrid walked away to talk to Ter, who appeared to get himself something to eat, Brian turned to the newcomer.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but ye're from Team Hoenn, right?" he asked. Once he had his answer, he would speak again. "I'm actually from Hoenn, myself," he said. "As Deo said, these are called poffins. I'm not really surprised ye've never seen them before. They're not all that well known in Hoenn, but are actually quite popular in Sinnoh, much like Pokeblock in Hoenn. I actually make these, myself, and use them as treats for my Pokemon. If ye'd like, give one to yer Pokemon, see how they react." He didn't mind sharing, and it was a new batch, so he had quite a few if any passing trainers wanted any. Pulling out the container he kept them in, he opened it and set it on the table, pushing it toward her. Each section of poffins was a different color, depending on what type of Pokemon they were made for.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:31 pm
SubonicXP

The Moonblast would slam into Barraskewda and deliver a powerful blow, the only saving grace was the speed of which it moved, allowing it to avoid 'soaking' in that awful energy for too long but alas it was a hard blow. The fish would hit the ground unceremoniously after the blow, just missing the fountain. Ryan might figure it would flop around for a bit but surprisingly it used its rotating fine and a mild Aqua Jet to flawlessly move around in the air and fling its self back into the fountain.

Nessa on the other hand would smile and nod and simply recall her fish, then approaching Ryan. "I yield, victory is yours." She said, extending Ryan a handshake. She knew Barraskewda was done for and trying anything else would cause it unnecessary pain. "Might I get you to reconsider my offer? With abilities like that Hulbury would surge to the top with you at its command." She chuckled, knowing good and well the answer.

Ryan reaches out and shakes Nessa's hand. "I think Hulbury is in good hands as is. I am a lot like the element we love, I have to keep flowing. Now, don't be surprised if one day I come strolling through those doors with a challengers jersey on." Ryan says with a smirk at the end.
"Now, if you wanted to give me a bit of flair to rep while I compete, I would gladly do that for ya." Ryan offers. He wasn't a dummy. having the support of a local Gym Leader behind him just might catch a lot of eyes and draw some crowd support his way.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:14 pm
She nodded, looking at the poffins and putting down the bottle of water she grabbed. "Poffins, huh? Interesting. Yeah, I am on Team Hoenn, and... Yes and no-ish, in regards to where I'm from. My dad's the one that resides in Hoenn. My mom's from Alola, and my time tends to be split between the regions as a result. So, I know of both Pokeblocks and Malasadas. And if they're anything like Malasadas..." She picked one up out of the container and looked at it, nodding. "I betcha a few of my Pokémon at the very least will like them. Thank you!" Readjusting things in her hands to give herself a free one again, she held her hand out to Brian. "The name's Freija, by the way. And, erm... outside of the ambush by some of the other teams," She still looked awkward a bit at the mention of the ambush, though she recovered herself quickly enough, "How are you guys all holding up after this full part of the tournament?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

DeoLux

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:36 pm
"Ambushed? How did you know that my teammates were ambushed? More Importantly, were you on the same team as that one channeler that got a face full of sand?" He asked and then followed with "sorry, old habit of being a former police officer. I am new to this tournament to be honest, and I did not take a good look at that persons outfit before I... shall we say... gave her a taste of her own medicine?" He says this while filling his backpack with some Poffins for him and his pokemon  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:37 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan reaches out and shakes Nessa's hand. "I think Hulbury is in good hands as is. I am a lot like the element we love, I have to keep flowing. Now, don't be surprised if one day I come strolling through those doors with a challengers jersey on." Ryan says with a smirk at the end.
"Now, if you wanted to give me a bit of flair to rep while I compete, I would gladly do that for ya." Ryan offers. He wasn't a dummy. having the support of a local Gym Leader behind him just might catch a lot of eyes and draw some crowd support his way.

Nessa stared at Ryan for a good long time, eying him up and down. It was clear she had taken a keen interest in him, a very keen one. She liked what she saw but alas knew she could not have it. With a sigh she flipped her hair back and grinned. "Like a river you know how to pull people in your direction, don't you?" She chuckled. "Very well, as Gym Leader of Hulbury Gym, Ryan Caughtem, you have our endorsement. I'll probably get a lot of heat from the Chairman for endorsing a non-Galarian but oh well, wouldn't be the first time I ran afoul of him. Go out there Ryan and bring honor and acclaim to our great type. Win this and Hulbury gets major points for backing you, even if you don't maybe I can help get you into the Whirl Cup one day. Stick with me and we'll both benefit greatly." She smirked. Nessa was a shrewd woman.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:02 pm
SubonicXP

Nessa stared at Ryan for a good long time, eying him up and down. It was clear she had taken a keen interest in him, a very keen one. She liked what she saw but alas knew she could not have it. With a sigh she flipped her hair back and grinned. "Like a river you know how to pull people in your direction, don't you?" She chuckled. "Very well, as Gym Leader of Hulbury Gym, Ryan Caughtem, you have our endorsement. I'll probably get a lot of heat from the Chairman for endorsing a non-Galarian but oh well, wouldn't be the first time I ran afoul of him. Go out there Ryan and bring honor and acclaim to our great type. Win this and Hulbury gets major points for backing you, even if you don't maybe I can help get you into the Whirl Cup one day. Stick with me and we'll both benefit greatly." She smirked. Nessa was a shrewd woman.

Ryan gives a sly grin and a nod. Ryan was well aware of the boon he just secured and then the one she offered suddenly stunned him a bit. The Whirl Cup? That was a huge offer. That was THE fight for any serious water trainer. Only the best competed and grabbing that title was more prestigious to a Water Master than any Leauge Championship. "I will hold you to that. It's been good doing business with you, Nessa. I am looking forward to how our fortune unfolds." Ryan says, giving a small bow to her, a wave to Heather, then would turn and head back to the Inn.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:13 pm
Brian was about to reply when Deo spoke up, asking how Freija had known about the ambush they'd faced right before the mass exodus to the next area. "Easy, Deo," he said. "There were members of each team that didn't participate in that little incident. And no, I don't believe that Kalana was on Team Hoenn." Turning back to Freija, he gave a friendly smile and shook the offered hand.

"Name's Brian," he said. "This is Lu, Firebrand, and the little Yamper sniffing around is Sparx. And I learned how to make poffins from my mother, who is originally from Sinnoh. I've only been to Alola once, when I was ten, so I don't know all that much about the region, other than I loved the tropical air and getting to swim in the ocean." Lu and Firebrand both gave a nod when he introduced them, though Firebrand kept to one side, while Lu jumped up onto her usual perch on Brian's shoulders.

When Freija asked how they were holding up outside the ambush, Brian gave a slight shrug. "For the most part, we're doing alright, though a few of us were knocked out or had to resign from the tournament due to injuries," he said, glancing at Ter as he said this. He didn't know how Ulla was doing, or Keiko, for that matter, but based on what he'd heard Ter telling Deo, Ulla wasn't doing well. He just hoped the girl would be able to pull through; just from his short time with Team Snagem, he knew how much Ulla meant to both Ter and Keiko.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

DeoLux

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:56 pm
After the discussion had happened with Brian, and hearing what happened to Ter's adopted daughter. He was wanting to be more inquisitive, but he knew all he needed to know from ter.
"I am terribly sorry, if you need me for anything, My name is Deolux, or deo for short. I am here to help."
returning to Brian, he then asked a question that he could try to put the pieces in the correct place.
"If there were more than one team attacking us, then why did they as separate teams choose to fight us all with dirty tricks and cruel tactics? Normally teams stick close to each other, but a collation against us to fight very cruel to the point it has been so far? This sounds like instead of a friendly competition, they want blood!"  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff