Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Budew Drop Inn (Day 3.5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:51 pm
Leon watched as Ter came into shock at his news. He gave him a minute to recollect himself as he looked at Lucario. "I'm surprised you're not as shocked as him." "Master is alive. I can feel it." Lucario said very confident with his answer. "I can still feel her aura. It's a small ember. But it's there." "You're correct. She is alive. But also dead. The one thing that's keeping her together still, is the big of our mother's Fairy Energy that's left. And Magearna."

Mimikyu that was still there was resting next to it's trainers face, having a ghost hand rest on her head. "As we speak, Ulla is still hanging on. But just barely...to answer you question Lucario. Back when I found out our parents died. Ulla started to get sick with the coming days. I went to every doctor in Alola. And nobody could help...I became desperate. Soon enough, she did die. Our mother was no longer channeling with her. That night, I could never forget it." He said as the memory played in his head like a curse. "If I didn't push my parents to go on the exhibition for work...Ein would've never gotten to them...and Ulla wouldn't have to suffer...I went insane knowing my baby sister passed away not long after my parents. From what I can remember...I was holding onto Ulla for dear life as I ran to our parents grave. I begged and yelled for them to give her back. She deserved to live." Leon held out Ulla's hand even tighter. "I was so torn...my voice became so hoarse that night...the sun started to rise and I felt a sudden warmth...I stopped my screams as I looked down to see a smiling baby...It was the brightest smile ever..."

Leon listened to Ter after his explanation as he walked over to him and picked up his glasses he tossed on the ground and gave it back to him. "From that day forward, I kept a close eye on her. I was her doctor basically. And found out a lot about her condition. My mother's Fairy Energy acts as core. It protects her heart and keeps it pumping. Ulla doesn't have a clue about it. She had no issues in growing up until she awakened her own channeling." He said as he went back to Ulla's side. "I prayed something like this wasn't going to happen. But it did....What Keiko saw. That was our mother's energy flowing out. The reason why that happened. Was pure accident. It's wasn't her fault. She didn't know. I didn't think this would happen either." Leon said to reassure him. Right when Ter asked that question, he hesitated. "...Don't ask me that. Ulla is fighting right now, trying to stay alive. A child who doesn't understand what she's been through. Is still fighting. It would be disrespectful, as her older brother to not let her keep pushing so hard for."

"Agreed...But how do we wake her up? Most of your mother's energy left her body. How did that even happen?" "Because Ulla is growing up. She awakened her own fairy channeling. She carries both our mother's and her own. Her body couldn't handle it. And in that moment it needed to be expended. Unfortunately, instead of her own. It was our mother's that kept her alive."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:22 pm
After awhile there would be a knock on the door of the room Ulla was in followed by the door swinging open without waiting. "Hello! It's me!" Sub declared as he entered the room, his jovel expression though was immediately cut off as he spotted Ulla, the man walking over to her side to get a closer look at her. "How is she?" He asked anyone in the room.

Not long after a strange hybrid almost marched into the room, paying no one any mind, except Ulla, her eyes zoned in on her. The hybrid wore pink nursing scrubs, her blue and pink hair matching with them. The Hatterene would walk right up to Ulla and take out her clip board, jotting down notes just from her visual assessment. "How long has she been like this? What led up to it? What else can you tell me?" The nurse asked point blank. She took her job seriously.

"Oh, this is nurse Bertram. Rose sent for her. I put in a few calls." Sub explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:34 pm
I took my glasses from Leon and pocketed them. I wasn't in the mood anymore. This situation was all kind of entangled. "If her biological mother's energy left, then how can we bring her back to life? Because you know that's the first thing Keiko's going to demand when she finds out about all this."

Before Leon could answer me, a Hatterene hybrid popped in and I immediately took my leave. There was no way I could keep my emotions bottled up at that moment, and if that hybrid was anything like the Hatenna currently resting in her Pokeball, which was strapped to my belt, I didn't want to risk it.

Instead, I made my way for the common room, took a seat, and promptly pushed my face into my hands. I didn't know what to think anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:50 pm
As he introduced himself to his compadres, he took notice as a nearly teary-eyed Ter walked out of the room. Knowing his instinct as a cop would start questioning about the events and what their faces that attacked, he heard with his now feline like ears a sob, but so soft a human could not detect it. Immediately he went from Police Officer mode straight into Brother in Arms mode. Noting that he also overheard something that nobody wanted to hear, not even the doctor who wanted to say it. Immediately their was a feeling inside him that reminded him of a similar experience. He says to Ter, thinking before saying anything.
"Hey, Are.... Is..... Is their anything I can help you with? I..I... can help if.... if... need be."
After stuttering and saying this, he begins to open up with a feeling that things have just started getting worse. He then turns around to Sub and asks "Why would this team, helpful as ever, suddenly have something so foul happen? What needs to be done, and how can I help with this situation?"
Thinking at the same time, "They will have to pay for this treachery!"  

DeoLux

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:59 pm
"I know and I'm afraid Keiko would beat me up as well. Thinking this would be a sick joke. I know how you feel. Just remember, Ulla is a fighter. My parents gave her that name, because it means 'will or determination'. You feel weak, but we just gotta stay strong for her. I'm thinking...I've come up with some ideas. But I'm afraid-"

Leon heard a knock at the door as he watched the door swing open. It was the man he's been hoping to see for some time now. "She's-" Before the Poison Channeler could say anymore, he cut off what he said as he noticed a strange hybrid enter the room. He stepped to the side slightly as he motioned Mimikyu to move out of the way. "...Two hours, thirty-four minutes, ten seconds. Overexertion. She's not a normal child." He said a bit suspicious. He couldn't help it, a new person that wasn't their own was in the room. He watched as Ter left the room. Couldn't blame him though, especially with all the stuff he just told him.

"Nurse Bertram, thank you for taking the time to look over my sister...but. If you don't mind. I'd like some time to explain the situation to our Team Leader Sub. Do you mind?" He asked as this was something that he didn't want public.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:11 pm
"I appreciate it," I told the massive hybrid man that currently served as the newest member of our little motley crew. Well, maybe not so little. "And I'm sorry this is the first impression that you got for this group. Things are usually crazy in a different way, but in general not like this."

I wiped my eyes on my sleeve, and by then Deo had moved on to talking to Sub, which I didn't respond to.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:14 pm
"Not sure, Deo." Sub responded to Deolux, he then watched Leon turn the nurse away, though the woman didn't seem bothered at all, in fact nothing seemed to bother her. After watching the nurse exit he turned back to Deolux and put a hand on his very high up shoulder. "Mind stepping out for a bit? I got something to discuss with Leon in private. Maybe get something to eat, I'm sure you're hungry." He told the hybrid.

Once Deolux was out of the room he would shut the door behind him and turn to Leon. "I'm all ears." He said to the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:45 pm
Was Sub right, Deo's stomach as soon as the door shut to the room where leon and sub was, an unmistakable sound came from the gut of the massive hybrid

"...GROWL...."

"are you even kidding me?!? I just ate!"

"GROWLLLLLLLL"

After this he proceeds to the dining area, and much to the surprise of the cooks and waiters, he orders enough food for a party to have leftovers.... and he proceeds to start by eat and drink in one sitting.  

DeoLux

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:14 pm
Entering Ter's vision as she walked by would be a young woman who was rubbing the back of her head with one hand and holding a small yellow bag in the other, and wore a Hoenn uniform. She was about to walk by when she caught Ter in the corner of her eye, looking like someone had just given him the worst news ever. The girl paused, taking a lock of her blue tipped hair and twirling it into her fingers and twirling it for a moment before taking a deep breath. "Um, hey," she'd finally speak up, turning to face the psychic, "are you alright?" The bag in her hand would stay closed as she leaned against a wall corner, shifting slightly uncomfortably, almost like she was a bit nervous. "Uh, sorry to bother you if you don't want to talk, at least to someone from one of the teams that ambushed you all..." She continued to twirl the lock of hair in her fingers, looking away slightly. "If it helps, I have no sort of grudges against anyone from Snagem. I'm actually thankful for what you all did to help Hoenn."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:18 pm
I'd facepalmed with both hands when Deo left, still somewhat trying to make sense of everything that's been going on. I sighed, then heard an unfamiliar voice and looked up. "You're fine. In all honestly, I could care less about the tournament at the moment. I just got some... really bad news that I'm going to have to share with my fiancee and I'm really.... REALLY dreading telling her."

"Telling me what?" Keiko asked. My eyes flitted over to where her voice came from, and as expected, she had a very, VERY worried look on her face, which was fitting since I probably looked like I got news as bad as I had. With another ragged sigh, I stood up.

"Right. Come with me," I said, moving away from the common area.

I reached out to Keiko's arm to bring her along with me, but she leaned back, avoiding my touch. "You can't just tell me here?' she asked, pouting out of worry at this point.

Another ragged sigh escaped my throat, and I turned to look her in my eye, eliciting a look of shock when she realized my face was unadorned. "You won't believe me if I tell you. You need to see this," I told her flatly.

Keiko recoiled again, but quickly calmed her body down. She was pouting with worry at this point. "Okay," she said finally, taking my hand.

~*~

Leon and Sub would hear a knock on the door, though it'd open as soon as that noise was made. "Guess who just woke up," I said flatly, leading a very worried Keiko into the room with me. "Is everything okay/" Keiko asked, not immediately getting what I was trying to show her.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:31 pm
Leon waited till the nurse and Deo left the room. He sighed of relief as he looked at Sub. "...Ulla-" Before he could get it out, Ter and Keiko entered the room. Just how he wanted it originally. But after seeing how Ter reacted to the news. He wasn't so sure. He became more hesitant as he tried to conjure up the courage he needed. "K-Keiko...Sub...there is no easy way for me to say this but...Ulla...she's died." He said the same way he did for Ter, treading carefully. "This would be her third time. But, she's still hanging on. I know she is...Mimikyu and Magearna are proof of that. B-But...she is dead."

It sounded awkward yes, but this was a awkward conversation to begin with. Leon waited for a response from Keiko or Sub before he continued. Honestly, he was preparing himself to get attacked by Keiko.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:58 pm
Keiko took a step forward, toward Leon, and I realized I didn't feel an immediate sense of sadness from Keiko. At least, not as strong of one as I expected. "What do you mean?" Keiko asked, giving Leon a very concerned look. "What do you mean this is her third death? How can she still be hanging on if she's dead?" Keiko asked, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Tell them the full story," I insisted, looking into Leon's eyes. "Tell them what you told me."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DeoLux

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:27 pm
- meanwhile at the cafeteria -
after getting to the cafeteria and receiving his order, before he could take his first bite, he smells something delicious coming from the kitchen but it doesn't smell delicious to a normal human though. A batch of poffins were being made and it also smelt delicious enough he left the food behind. When he looked in the kitchen, he saw Brian, cooking his pokemon some Poffins. This seemed odd at first, but it was either the food a man could eat, good but not satisfying, or the good smelling poffin...
"Hey Brian, This will sound odd, but Might I try a poffin?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:43 pm
Brian was just finishing his food when he heard a voice nearby, and he looked up to see Deo approaching. The hybrid's question surprised him; he hadn't thought to try poffins on hybrids before, but this would be a good way to see if they would work the same as they did on regular Pokemon. Lu had long since finished her food, and Firebrand and Yamper, whom Brian had decided to call Sparx, weren't far behind. Lu wasn't really interested in the hybrd, but Firebrand was looking at Deolux with suspicion, while Sparx made his way toward the bigger Electric-type, his little tail wagging as he sniffed Deo.

"Sure," Brian said, pulling out one of the ones he'd made specifically for Electric-types and handing it out to Deo. "I hadn't thought about trying these on a hybrid before, but this is a good chance to see how ye'll react to them." He kept an eye on Sparx, hoping Deo wouldn't mind having the newborn so close.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

DeoLux

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:52 pm
"Thank you" Deo says after he looks down to see the little Yamper and he bends his knees not to go down 90 degrees to pet the little fellow, sparks fly a little as he pets the little Yamper. He raises up to grab a poffin a he then bites it and chews a little bit and he swallows for the growling of the stomach seem to finally subside as the sweet taste of berries and a hint of chocolate which the taste seem to resinate well with the hybrid as he sparks a bit in delight.
"That is delightful, thank you. By the way, you made it with strawberries and some chocolate didn't you?" He then savors the further bites of the now good food for him, Poffins  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff