Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Budew Drop Inn (Day 3.5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:16 pm
I raised an eyebrow at the man. I didn't see the pained smile he directed at Freth, nor could I sense his emotions, but his body language was enough to for me to tell that something was off. "You sure? I asked, more curious than before about what was going on with the fearless leader.

Then I immediately shook my head at myself. "Whatever. Leon wants to talk to you. Both of us, actually. Also, if there's a way, Ulla could really use some medical attention Not sure how tight security is with the tournament going on, but whatever. If you can, great. If not, we can figure something out to tide her over for the time being. Hopefully."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:16 pm
Sub's demeanor didn't escape Freth. Even before that strained smile, it was like he was rather distant. Apparently she wasn't the only one with problems. "...huh. Well, barring the fact that it will be easier said to convince Blizzard to stop, last time I seen you this somber, you confessed your back story after that incident on Citadark Isle." Freth said. "Spill."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:11 pm
Odd's senses had been tripped the moment he walked into the room he was sharing with Wren for the moment. The Grass Channeler had gone outside to sunbathe for a bit with his Pokemon but Odd wasn't ready to leave yet. Something unusual was in this room. He just had to find it.

He was struggling for some reason, though. The last time he had felt an energy quite like this was back when Narcissa had been born. This was similar but still not quite the same. It was murky… dangerous… and for some reason, it felt like words underwater when he tried to focus in on it.

The worst of it all, though, was that he could hear a tiny giggling sound as he looked around. He couldn't tell where it was coming from, exactly, but whenever the giggling stopped, he heard something akin to a dripping sound, like a leaky faucet dripping into a filled sink. He was growing increasingly frustrated as he tore through the room, undressing the beds, lifting the mattresses, stripping the pillows, etc. It wouldn't help him much, however, as he found seemingly less and less the more he looked, though that unusual dripping giggle seemed to become more frequent the fewer places he had left to check.

By the time Wren returned to the room, Odd had become positively frantic in his searching. "What the heck?! Are you ok, Odd?" The elder male asked, grabbing pillows off the floor and beginning to remake the beds.

"No! I can't figure out where this energy is coming from!" Odd exclaimed, pulling things from the closet by the door before rushing into the bathroom and beginning to rummage through the cabinets.

"Energy?" Wren asked, curious. He had heard some of the team's hybrids and channelers mention before. "Can't say I know what you're talking about." He admitted as he pulled the blankets up on one of the beds. "I can say I've felt a bit anxious since getting to this floor, though. I've noticed that seems to be a common thing for me ever since I got this bracelet."

"It's so weird… " Odd responded as he crawled back out of the bathroom cabinets and began to put things away again. "I can feel it coming from somewhere in this room but I can't figure out where it's coming from… Odd complained, clambering to his feet and scratching lazily at his chin as he thought about it. It was at that moment that something caught his eye. The one place he hadn't thought to look.

This room had been designed very carefully to carry a particular feel to it. Something old and very traditional al, of course. Something else he had noticed was that much of Galar seemed to have a thing for tea. Teapots and teacups were everywhere and nearly every single one was perfectly pristine despite clear signs they'd been in use for years. But there on the shelf of the China cabinet, he spied a single teacup that appeared out of place. It seemed to be old, certainly, but it also seemed to be broken. It appeared to have a rather large chip in the lip and the handle appeared to be missing.

"What… why is this here?" He asked as he approached the cabinet and reached for the door. As he pulled the door open, the dripping giggle came to a stop, making him wonder how Wren hadn't heard it yet. He reached for the damaged teacup and lifted it, inspecting the outside for a moment, picking up some kind of spiritual energy from it but only detecting with his physical senses a tiny splashing sound as he looked around the piece of china.

Wren, however, now knew where his anxiety had been coming from. As Odd inspected the cup, Wren could see something moving within it from where he stood. Finally, as Odd tilted the broken vessel toward his face so that he could look inside of it, the Grass Channeler finally spoke up. "Um… pretty sure you found it." He stated, pointing to the quivering black-ish creature clinging to the bottom of the cup and giggling. It looked to be formed from some kind of congealed liquid, though the Gods only knew what.

Odd seemed confused for a moment, flipping the cup upright again to look at the bottom. He found nothing, however, as the tiny liquid-creature quickly threw itself back into the bowl of the dish. He would, however, drop it rather quickly when he felt a tiny hand grabbing at his fingers. The cup proved its existence as the source of Odd's hunt when it refused to fall, floating perfectly still in place, as if held on a saucer.

"Tea!" The exclamation was un expected, causing Odd to step back for a moment, unsure if this was some spirit demanding the beverage or something else entirely. He wouldn't have to wait for long, however, as Wren had pulled out his SNAG and scanned the cup after it's declaration.

"It's a Pokemon. A Ghost-type called 'Sinistea'." He explained to Odd without the need of GRAY's assistance.

"Interesting… I can learn some things from this one.”

Reaching for a Pokeball on his belt, Odd was unprepared when the Sinistea disappeared. It was as if the entire teacup had vanished into the æther right before his eyes. Poppin*open the Pokeball, he released Replay and nodded to the bird. “When it reappears, use Mirror Move.” He told the avian as he tried to focus his senses in on the energy he’d been feeling. He had a better idea of what he was looking for now, having picked up a clearer signature after it revealed itself to him.

“Sin!” The black tea Pokémon would exclaim as it popped back into the physical plane near Odd. The Channeler was unsurprised, though the burst of Ghostly energy thrown at him as Sinistea appeared certainly stung slightly. The Astonish failed entirely at making Replay flinch, however, and the bird would do as indicated prior, mirroring the attack by cloaking himself in Ghost energy and vanishing into the astral plane for a moment as well. Sinistea would pause for a moment and give Odd a curious look before Replay materialized right in its face with a loud caw. “Chat!” He exclaimed, discarding his Ghost cloak at the smaller Pokémon.

Sinistea was buffeted by the waves of spiritual energy and flinched as it was. Odd took the opportunity to call for another attack. “Steel Wing!”

Sinistea wasn’t risking it’s home and, in a flash, it used Shell Smash as it discarded the teacup in which it lived, sending it’s liquid form flying through the air as Replay attempted to repeatedly strike it with his wings hardened like iron and glowing silver. “Use Aerial Ace!” Odd called, hoping the attack was less likely to miss. He was right but, unfortunately, Sinistea was smart. It Withdrew to it’s teacup and hardened it’s ceramic shell against Replay’s attempts to peck and slap at it with his wings.

“I think that’s enough playing around…” the Channeler would say to himself as he released Cadenza from his ball. Before Odd could react, however, Sinistea would throw itself into the air and hurl a Dark Pulse at Replay. Unable to stop the attack or call an order to Replay before it hit, he conjured a Guardian Halo around the Ghost-type and called back to Replay as the attack came to an end. “Mirror Move.” There was no urgency to his direction now. The Ghost-type wouldn’t escape easily now. Replay nodded and his wings flashed with a mirror image of Sinistea’s attack before he moulded the Dark energy needed into his own attack aimed at the teacup.

Sinistea attempted to dodge but Odd’s Guardian Halo prevented it from going anywhere. By the time it realized there was no dodging this, it was too late to defend itself in spite of the clear attempt to conjure a Protect shield. The Dark Pulse easily priced the Guardian Halo and Sinistea was slammed against the opposite side of the barrier.

Hauling an Ultra Ball out of his pocket, Odd would toss it at Sinistea before it recovered its wits, watching as it was drawn in and grinning when, after a few gentle shakes, it came to a stop and pinged. “Now I have to figure out what to call it…” he told himself as he retrieved the ball.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:13 pm
"Ulla? I'm sure we can get her some sort of attention. I imagine Rose isn't that much of a monster." Sub reassured Terashi. "I'll be there in a minute, going to get something decent to eat real quick, haven't had a bite since yesterday." He said with a laugh. Once Terashi was gone the man's smile would disappear and he would turn back to face Freth. He eyed her for awhile, a curious look in his eye, how one might look at something unfamiliar. Something was different about her but he wasn't sure what.

Ignoring the mysterious unfamiliarity he began to focus on the familiar. She was a lot like Blizzard in some respects, not just physically. And who did he often turn to when he had a problem he couldn't tackle? Usually the Cold One himself. This time his frosty problem solver was not available to him so his misses would have to do, not that he minded. He liked Freth, one of the few people he felt he could confide in. They both had their dark pasts after all.

"I'm losing control." Sub began. "Of everything. Myself, my Pokemon, my vision. As you know I spent three decades with a single goal in mind, defeat Ein. I, we, accomplished that. I sulked over the fact that my life's goal was finally accomplished and for a moment after throwing my pity I actually thought I could move on. That's when we were invited to this tournament I jumped at the chance to return to something of a normal life. Did you know I was a hotshot Pokemon trainer back before? Of course under a different name but I was good, really good. I thought maybe I could go back to that life but it appears I cannot."

As he spoke he walked back over to the trash can he ditched the bag of Liepos in and fished them out, ripping open the bag and shoving a handful in his mouth. It was notable from his flinching that he really did not like their taste but he wasn't lying about being hungry, very hungry. "I struggled out there Freth. I don't struggle. The leader of Team Snagem does not struggle. I couldn't keep my teammates safe, heck I couldn't even get my Pokemon to obey me when the chips were down! Valdemar flat out disobeyed me. That has never happened. Even the night before Hans attempted evolution and failed. Was it because of me? What am I doing anymore? What is all this about? This whole tournament? And now we got assassins and apparent dimensional rifts to worry about! How can I deal with that when I can't even control a Pokemon anymore? Now Ulla, a child, is hurt because of me. And Blizz, who has gone to bat for me more than anyone, is laid up injured and where am I?

Looks like the weight of the world had finally gotten to the Dark One.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:29 pm
SubonicXP
"I'm losing control." Sub began. "Of everything. Myself, my Pokemon, my vision. As you know I spent three decades with a single goal in mind, defeat Ein. I, we, accomplished that. I sulked over the fact that my life's goal was finally accomplished and for a moment after throwing my pity I actually thought I could move on. That's when we were invited to this tournament I jumped at the chance to return to something of a normal life. Did you know I was a hotshot Pokemon trainer back before? Of course under a different name but I was good, really good. I thought maybe I could go back to that life but it appears I cannot."

As he spoke he walked back over to the trash can he ditched the bag of Liepos in and fished them out, ripping open the bag and shoving a handful in his mouth. It was notable from his flinching that he really did not like their taste but he wasn't lying about being hungry, very hungry. "I struggled out there Freth. I don't struggle. The leader of Team Snagem does not struggle. I couldn't keep my teammates safe, heck I couldn't even get my Pokemon to obey me when the chips were down! Valdemar flat out disobeyed me. That has never happened. Even the night before Hans attempted evolution and failed. Was it because of me? What am I doing anymore? What is all this about? This whole tournament? And now we got assassins and apparent dimensional rifts to worry about! How can I deal with that when I can't even control a Pokemon anymore? Now Ulla, a child, is hurt because of me. And Blizz, who has gone to bat for me more than anyone, is laid up injured and where am I?

Looks like the weight of the world had finally gotten to the Dark One.

"Here." Freth said simply. She'd take another sip of her lemonade. "Barring the whole assassin and dimensional rift thing, though that's something to call to attention later, it sounds like you expected a lot out of yourself, let alone trying to play up so hard the reputation of Snagem. Though, I...cannot imagine why your Hydregon or Eevee would end up like you said. Have you tried seeing what was up since we came here?" Freth asked. "Because I can't imagine things like that happen by mere chance."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:12 pm
Brian smiled as Deolux introduced himself, shaking the offered hand as he looked up at the hybrid. While Brian, himself, was rather tall, standing 6' 2", Deolux dwarfed him by a good foot and a half, at least. It was rather nice to know Luxray hybrid was on their side. "Likewise, Deolux," he said. "It's good to know we've got someone as strong as ye on the team." He wasn't kidding, either. Knowing someone as strong and fast as Deolux was on their side took a load off his shoulders, as he was a bit worried what would happen if Firebrand and Lu wound up getting knocked out, since Yamper was still too young to really battle. Hmm, then again, perhaps he could train Yamper with Lu, see if she could help the newborn to level a bit and get stronger.

"I've got to get moving, Deolux," he said, giving the hybrid a friendly smile. "I promised Lu I'd make a new batch of poffins, since I'm almost out, so I need to get them started. Thanks again for yer help." Having said this, he turned and headed into the kitched, getting out the pans and utensils he carried with him and getting started. It didn't take long to figure out which berries Firebrand liked, and he already knew Lu's favorites. It took roughly an hour to mix and bake the poffins, and after they'd cooled for a while, he tossed one each to Lu and Firebrand. He knew Lu would eat hers right off, since she loved his poffins, but Firebrand was a bit of an unknown. The Fire-type looked at the treat in his hands, not sure what it was, until he caught the scent emanating from it. That was all it took, and he ate the poffin in one bite, giving a delighted smile after he did so.

"Seems like ye like that, huh, Firebrand?" Brian chuckled, getting a happy "Mortar!" in response. "Alright, let's see how Yamper responds, shall we?" Pulling out Yamper's Pokeball, he let the Electric-type out, and the newborn immediately looked up at him with his tail wagging. "Here, Yamper," he said, kneeling down and holding out an Electric-type poffin. The young Pokemon sniffed it curiously, then looked up at him before snatching the poffin and devouring it within a few seconds. When Yamper looked up at him for more, he laughed a bit, but shook his head. "Not right now, Yamper," he said. "Right now, it's time for dinner." Having dealt with newborn Pokemon before, thanks to his parents' daycare, he'd already prepared a meal for Yamper, while giving Lu and Firebrand his own special blend of Pokemon food. He took the three out into the cafeteria and got a plate of food for himself, putting their food down before starting to eat, himself.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:15 pm
I walked away when he assured me he'd come visit Leon, but I didn't go far. Once I was sure I was out of his eyesight I leaned against a wall, and listened in. Sure enough, he wasn't as well as he let on. The man was going into a depression. With his life's goal fulfilled, he's trying to find some purpose in the remains, which was understandable. The bit about his Pokemon not obeying him was news to me, and surprising besides. I wanted to know more about what was going on with that, but since he was clearly trying to hide his despair from me, there was little point in asking him about it now. Maybe later, after the tournament. Then he brought up Ulla, which I felt he was going a bit far with. Perhaps he felt neglectful in letting Ulla push herself as much as she did, but her condition at this point was her own fault. Same with Keiko. I loved both of them and wanted to see them get a full recovery, but I also recognized that what they were going through was nobody's fault but their own. Now, Blizzard, I couldn't speak for, as I hadn't seen much of him earlier today. My own fault, as I'd been focused in my own affairs, pretty much. In all honesty. But Blizz was likely the strongest of all of us, and in all likelyhood more than capable of taking care of himself. That, and to hear Doc Owl talk, this would be far from the first time Blizzard had wound up injured after a fight.

I sighed quietly. If Reno were listening into my thoughts, he'd probably insist that I march right up to Sub and speak my mind, and in all honesty, part of me wanted to, even though it was clear that he didn't want to share his concerns with me. Despite my reservations, the urge to voice my opinion grew until I shook my head at myself and walked out from behind the corner I was leaning against.

"Sub," I said simply, getting the Dark Channeler's attention. "You're allowed to be human. You don't have to be this infallible, unyielding force of nature to hold this group up at all times. We follow you because we want to, not because we need to. You're allowed to have an off day every now and then. You're allowed to struggle sometimes. This whole tournament thing was just-"

I sighed and facepalmed, recognizing the hypocrisy that was about to spill out of my mouth for what it was. "This whole tournament thing was supposed to be a fun thing for use to destress after that business with Ein and test our abilities against.... well, comparing what we've seen of them against Team Cipher, relatively normal people. I wouldn't be surprised if you and I aren't the only ones to let it get ot our heads. As for Ulla, I'm sure you feel like you could have done more for them, and I honestly wish I wasn't so focused on getting past the preliminaries and tried to help her, but she's the one responsible for the condition she's in. Same goes for Keiko. I love them and want to see them recover, of course, but they have nobody to blame but themselves. In fact, i plan on having a conversation with Ulla about all this once she's better again. As far as Blizzard, well, I don't want to make any assumptions," I said, nodding respectfully to Freth, "but I'm sure he's been through worse."

I shook my head at myself again and focused on Sub. "I'm not trying to tell you how to feel or where your responsibilities lie, just... like I said, it's okay to have a day off now and then. Don't feel like you have to hide yourself from us just because you're in charge. We're all adults here - well, most of us, and those that aren't have adults in the team beholden to them. What I'm trying to say is, We're here for you just as much as you're here for us."

I sighed again, feeling a bit better for having gotten all that out, but was a bit worried about how Sub would respond, given that he was trying to hide those feelings from me to begin with.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:37 pm
After Brian, who seemed very thankful for deo saving him, left for making some poppins. Deo, who was finished with his meals got up and started looking for his team where he was going to make sure that others are not to badly hurt and also get some answers for to see who and what was making these people attack snagem, but not others. He was heading down a hallway when he noticed the crowd outside of a door in a hallway, all wearing Snagem uniforms. Deo realized that if he was to introduce himself to the rest of the team, now is the chance. He introduced himself to his new teammates without realizing he introduced his full name and surname after he said it. "You must be my fellow teammates. My name is Captain William 'Bill' Arkadian, Sandgem Police department, but I go by Deolux, at your service." he then procceds to hold out his hand to shake others but he does not want to grab hold as he fears his own power.  

DeoLux

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:39 am
RCCaughtem
Ryan wanders into his room and flops onto an open bed. Now that the adrenaline of the past few hours was starting to ebb away, he was feeling the exhaustion creep in. He needed time to rest and recharge, not sure what the next round would bring, especially with the element of the unknown that Chairman Rose kept around everything. Ryan lets out a gusty sigh as he stares up at the ceiling.

Not too long after Ryan's head hit the pillow there would be a knock at the door. First it was soft, then gradually became harder and voluminous. Someone was excited to see him, clearly, though whether or not this was good excitement has remained to be seen. Better see what they want.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:44 am
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
Ryan wanders into his room and flops onto an open bed. Now that the adrenaline of the past few hours was starting to ebb away, he was feeling the exhaustion creep in. He needed time to rest and recharge, not sure what the next round would bring, especially with the element of the unknown that Chairman Rose kept around everything. Ryan lets out a gusty sigh as he stares up at the ceiling.

Not too long after Ryan's head hit the pillow there would be a knock at the door. First it was soft, then gradually became harder and voluminous. Someone was excited to see him, clearly, though whether or not this was good excitement has remained to be seen. Better see what they want.

Ryan was almost on the verge of falling asleep when that first knock came and he wanted to ignore it so badly. Sleep was seeming like such a good idea. But as the knocks became more rapid and apparent that they weren't going to go away, Ryan would sit himself up. No rest for the wicked it seemed.

Ryan gets to his feet. "Coming!" he shouts, hopefully letting the person on the other side pull back on their hammering of the door. He gets to the door. "How can I help you, yeah?" he asks as he opens then door.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:59 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan gets to his feet. "Coming!" he shouts, hopefully letting the person on the other side pull back on their hammering of the door. He gets to the door. "How can I help you, yeah?" he asks as he opens then door.

As Ryan opens the door he would find standing on the other side of it a young trainer with brown hair, flawless tanned skinned, and a skin tight uniform typical of the professional trainers here in Galar except hers was broken up into two pieces like swimwear. The trainer was a beautiful girl, could easily be a model, might even be confused for were had she not had her uniform on.

"Ryan Caughtem? I'm Heather, gym trainer of Hulbury. Our leader requests an audience with you." She explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:08 pm
SubonicXP

As Ryan opens the door he would find standing on the other side of it a young trainer with brown hair, flawless tanned skinned, and a skin tight uniform typical of the professional trainers here in Galar except hers was broken up into two pieces like swimwear. The trainer was a beautiful girl, could easily be a model, might even be confused for were had she not had her uniform on.

"Ryan Caughtem? I'm Heather, gym trainer of Hulbury. Our leader requests an audience with you." She explained.

Ryan blinks for a moment. His brain was trying to rapidly boot back up now because this sounded rather important. "A request to meet with your Gym Leader? Would be a touch rude to decline such an invite, yeah? give me a moment and I'll be right out." he says to her with a nod before closing the door.

First was a deep breath before he would snatch up his pack and shoulder his gourd. He did have his current Tourney pokemon on him, which actually stood as a decent team.

And by the Tapu! If this girl didn't come off as appearing to be Alolan he didn't know what! It definitely took him back for a good few seconds, but he would soon step outside his room.

"Lead the way, yeah?" Ryan says to Heather.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:32 pm
Sub listened to Freth, and then Terashi who popped back up, and considered what they were saying. He did expect a lot of himself, always had to, and he did feel like he had to be a force of nature, both of those things were required of him to take down such an unstoppable force like Ein. But now? He was machine designed to accomplish a singular goal and that goal was met. He knew they were right, that he couldn't blame himself for everything that goes wrong nor does he have to shoulder the burdens of the world and his teammates but it was going to take a lot of time and personal suffering before he could move on. It did feel nice though to talk about it and hear what his friends had to say.

"Thanks guys." He replied to them both, then turning his attention to Freth. "No, not yet. Valdemar I'm concerned over even letting out of his ball near anyone else, you know how Hydreigon can be. As for Hans, I guess I'm a little ashamed over his failed evolution. Eevee can evolve through their bonds with their trainers, right? So again, makes me feel like I did something wrong. I don't know, maybe Valdemar just sensed my own self-doubt and Hans was just feeding off my own negativity."

That's when Sub spotted Deolux, giving the hybrid a little wave. "Hello. Nice to finally see you in person."

-----

Heather would nod and began to walk off, expecting Ryan to follow. She would eventually lead Ryan out of the hotel and up to the central fountain outside, the massive metal sculpture of a Budew towering over them. Sitting on the edge of a fountain was a woman whose beauty far eclipse the beauty of Heather, an already gorgeous lady.

With her dark skin and contrasting bright blue eyes the woman was simply stunning. Flipping her black and blue streaked long hair around she faced Ryan from her sitting position, a strange snapping turtle creature rearing its head out of the fountain water to glare at him from behind her.

"Ryan Caughtem?" She asks to confirm his identity. "I'm Nessa, gym leader of Hulbury. Pleased to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:56 pm
SubonicXP

Heather would nod and began to walk off, expecting Ryan to follow. She would eventually lead Ryan out of the hotel and up to the central fountain outside, the massive metal sculpture of a Budew towering over them. Sitting on the edge of a fountain was a woman whose beauty far eclipse the beauty of Heather, an already gorgeous lady.

With her dark skin and contrasting bright blue eyes the woman was simply stunning. Flipping her black and blue streaked long hair around she faced Ryan from her sitting position, a strange snapping turtle creature rearing its head out of the fountain water to glare at him from behind her.

"Ryan Caughtem?" She asks to confirm his identity. "I'm Nessa, gym leader of Hulbury. Pleased to meet you."

Ryan follows Heather, looking around when he can. Galar was still overwhelmingly new to him, so he was honestly a bit confused as to why a Gym Leader of all things was calling on him.

When they arrive at their destination, Ryan's eyes would become fixed on the woman, who introduced herself as the Gym Leader. She was beautiful to the point of breathtaking. Ryan blinks, chuckles, and nods. "Aye, and what has granted me the honor of your presence here, Nessa?" Ryan asks her, his curiosity now creeping back in full as the initial surprise had worn off.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:22 pm
SubonicXP

"Then I'd just take it a little more slowly instead of expecting things to happen right off. If you're not wanting to take the stone routes with Eevee, then the little guy will just evolve on its own time. As for that Hydregon, well...couldn't tell you with that, but I guess it very well could be a possibility. I still suggest trying to see if that was all that was up with it. Even if you have to take him back out into the wild area tonight at least, then so be it." Freth said.

Freth was about to bring up the details about the assailant from earlier today that she did manage to get, but then she saw the Luxray hybrid, the one from earlier today. "Oh, 'Sinnoh native'...we've met. Sorry I had to run out like I did earlier, it...couldn't wait. I had to rescue my boyfriend." she would say, pretty casually at that. Though thinking about it, almost a bit humorous to her. It usually was the other way around. She took another sip of her lemonade.

"In any case, Sub, I managed to find out at least one detail about our intruder who wanted to do a wet job on Blizzard. I wanted to find out more, but she forced my hand in any case." Freth would then state.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff