Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As she reached the top of the summit and exited the gondola, at last she was able to smell her mother, though the flutter was no longer in sight. Wandering in the direction of the scent, another smell suddenly flooded her senses. The smell was dizzying and caused feelings that Jael had not felt before. The harpy was conflicted, pursue the mother she was obsessed with, or pursue this new smell that was calling out to her? The new scent was overwhelming, filling her with a different kind of desire, and her mother's scent began to fade as Jael went in a different direction. Her eyes locked in on a group of... pae like her. Jael had never seen anyone who looked like her. The males... were alluring... were they the ones producing that sweet smell? The females that surrounded them... made her feathers bristle. She slowly drew closer... and yet hesitated, unsure what to do with these intense feelings she had.

[Location: outside gondolas at the top of mountain, stalking her male harpy prey, open for interaction]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:21 pm
User Image On the surface, Beltan appeared cool and collected if a little.. tight around the edges. First and foremost, he and Xoana knew (and, let's be honest, probably Kelebek, too) that this go around was an official couple thing for them. Hjortur had assumed that they were all just humoring Xo again and Beltan hadn't disabused him of the notion.

Quetzal and the twins were also on his mind. Sindri and Kadri had seemed mutinous when told the news that they would be staying behind, but his son had been all smiles and confidence that they would be just fine. Not that he didn't trust Quetz or anything... Maybe it was something in his tone? Well, whatever it was, he couldn't quite shake it. And, on top of everything else, they had just discovered that Xoana was super not comfortable with heights. Truth be told, he'd never been much above sea level himself so there was a distinct learning curve..

In any case, they made it to the top of the lift in one piece (despite Xoana's death grip). "Alright then, ready for the snow?" he asked, while Hjortur and Kelebek disembarked. Once they were safely on the ground, he climbed out next and turned around to offer Xoana a hand down. "I heard somewhere that there are hot springs," he said, half in response to Hjortur reading from the brochure and half a question to Xoana.

User ImageThe moment the "higher level" adults had left and gotten out of hearing range, Quetzal turned to Sindri and Kadri and clapped his hands together. "Right boys, let's go to a party."

Making arrangements to get to the mountain and then, in turn, up it, had been a little tedious and taken some actual effort. Kadri had not been amused when he'd discovered that his eel tail (like Quetzal's own feathered version) did not, in fact, become a pair of legs. Sindri made up for his brother's lack of amusement by treating the whole thing like a joke.

"Ok, well, stay out of trouble please. Have a good time!" Quetzal called out to Sindri as he immediately ditched them. "Annd he's gone. Guess it's just you an' me then, eh Kad-? Oh clamshells," he huffed, catching his other 'cousin' retreating toward the pools. Rolling his eyes, he waved off the cherubs moving to assist Kadri and awkwardly slither-flew over to the teen to help him himself. "C'mon now. The point is to have a good time and wittle Sinny's doing his own thing. Besides, we're all dead if our folks find out about this, anyway."

whoops, forgot to quote~
Menelie

Daisicle

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Now, normally Kelebek put up at least some protest about going to this thing again, since some kind of mischief always seemed to happen. But this year? After raising rambunctious boys? She needed out. She found herself looking forward to all the fuss and fanciness of the party, and Eris herself couldn't spoil Kel's mood. She knew the boys would be safe and entertained with Quetzal, and she was beginning to quite enjoy Beltan's company. Is this what having friends was like? And he and Xoana made such a charming couple, especially since Xo was so completely smitten with him.

"Hm, a little," Kelebek agreed, allowing her husband to assist her out of the gondola. "Doesn't bother me much, though. Seems no colder than the deep parts of the Lake. Just...less windy." She tried in vain to control her long pink locks, which were being whipped all around by the mountaintop winds. "I'm up for whatever you'd like, love, just as long as we get inside. I can't see anything!"

Daisicle

Elros Namasi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The little black rainbow Whisp still didn't quite understand how an invitation to a party made it into her hands. Of course, she still had trouble with some words but was confident that she understood most of the pictures. Snowflakes, hearts, and swirly letters sure looked like a good time to her!

Elenwe found her way to a little shop that sold winter wear and boy was she glad! It was so cold this close to the mountain. She made very careful selections and found that going small was just a no. Small+cold=death. She was going to have to do this like a big girl.

She skipped out of the shop after paying for her purchase with 3 walnuts and some chewing gum. and immediately fell on her face when she stepped on the long end of the huge scarf she'd wrapped around her entire upper half up to her nose. Looks like she needed to get her land legs still.

Large rainbow wings fluttered anxiously as the little Whisp waited her turn in line. Elenwe was bussing with excitement and just so ready for this adventure. With her little mittened hand, she swooped the long end of her scarf over her shoulder with a dramatic flourish. She hopped into her seat and hummed a little. She turned to look at her ride partners and introduce herself but she just froze, gave a weak smile and tiny wave as two little identical bizarre creatures starred at her. "Uh, hi." They blinked and quickly changed to their Teacup Fauny form. Totally normal! Elenwe scooted twice to hug the side of the lift, grabbed her tail, and held it close while stealing quick glances now and then to see if they were still staring at her throughout the ride. They were.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sigma only stared at the bubbly girl sitting next to him, tipping his head to the left and right occasionally to study.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:09 pm
User Image

Jericho was in awe over the splendor of Las Venus. He was more impressed with strange gondola device created to ferry them up such a tall mountain. The male had stopped to get a few items to keep him warm up the mountain even if the wing warmers felt odd. There were tons of others already either going up or milling about the bottom waiting to go up. The black and white male had kept to himself as he hopped in the cart to take him up the mountain, sliding over to the far seat to look out the window. He was wondering what activities he should do first when the cart shook a little and suddenly there was a voice.

'Hiya! I'm Rainbloom nice to meet you!'

Jericho let out a gasp. "Oh s-s-sorry! I d-d-didn't k-k-know t-t-this c-c-cart w-w-was t-t-taken!" He seemed forgot he was in the cart first. "I c-c-can t-t-take a d-d-different c-c-cart if y-y-you'd l-l-like?" Just as he finished his sentence the cart jerked forward and they were off towards the resort! Jericho's face was turning all shades of red in embarrassment. "S-s-sorry....H-h-how r-r-rude of me....I'm J-J-Jericho....N-n-nice to m-m-meet y-y-you R-R-Rainbloom..."

His embarrassment quickly was starting to turn to shame over his stutter as he covered his mouth with his hand. It was so...Frustrating and nothing he did helped it. Ever. He looked like he just wanted to fall out of the cart and melt away into the white snow as a puddle of black goo.

shadica
Have a stutter boi!

Horus Ardor was giddy with excitement as he got off the gondola, dressed to kill in a skin tight skiing suit that slightly showed off his broad oily chest. He tossed his long dreads over his shoulder as he made his way over to the check in at the resort. "Room for one wonderful." He gave the cherb a playful wink before looking around the lobby as he waited. He was so glad to hear that the goddess of love had returned in all her wonderful pink glory. He had felt quiet bad that he couldn't help his father out more looking for her, seeing on how she was dead and all. He had heard she had kicked some major chaos goddess booty when she did return last year and that made him so happy. It was a good chance to relax and finally meet his siblings! Oh and see his father again. He wasn't too sure if the god of desire had made his return from the loving embraces of lady Perephone but he knew he'd return soon. Then he could meet all his sibling and this was what he was most excited for! He had heard there were many and he wasn't too sure if any of them knew about his brother and him...Maybe not? He'd have to see.

"Thank you wonderful." Horus cooed to the counter cherub(who was giving him THE oddest side eye) as he took his room keys and turned, walking back out into the brisk cold. Now if he was a god of desire where would he be? There were no great places to flex the muscles in the cold so the best place to flex was the skii trails, or so he thought. He'd check there first at least.

Fea Line
Horus is looking for father dearest!

Quote:
Horus is also open for interaction while he searches for his father

Now THIS WAS MORE LIKE IT! Kally purred happily as she sunk her delicate little feet into the pure white snow after the gondola. It reminded her of the perilous, murderous peaks of home. Oh how she missed watching the slaves fall to their doom when they miss stepped on the insane paths. Sadly nothing like here. It was all...SAFE. Urrg.

Her long tail flicked from side to side before she looked back to the cart. "Darling, aren't you coming? We have so much to do, so much fun to be had~" She cooed over to the deviously handsome male that had joined her. In this land of light and s**t she had managed to find the perfect companion which was the ONLY saving grace of this craptastic lands.

"Shame these mountains aren't covered in perpetual darkness. The light of the white is so bright I can feel my abilities weakening by the second." Kally fanned herself with her hand and faked looking faint just for Tugger. "But I know my big strong handsome tom cat will keep me safe in this dreadful light." Kally walked two fingers up Tugger's chest. Oh how she adored to tease him so.

Revel1984
Here you go. Kitties are a go

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:10 pm

"Yes yes! This will be lots and lots of fun!" Mossy beamed as she looked over at Rosamin before glancing around at all the others in the hall.

She was struck with something... inexplicable... as she came to notice a purple harpy in a pair of males. There was something familiar about one of them, but she couldn't quite place her finger on it. Maybe if she got closer she would?

Yes. That's what Mossy would do. She certainly had to get closer "Going over here. Will come back later..." She mumbled in an almost uncharacteristically somber manner before wandering in the direction of the interesting two.

Dream WhiteWitz
Mossy = Moving away from Rosamin

Strawberri Stardust
Mossy = Moving towards purple

"Well it's not fair if only you get to come here again! Not fair at all!" Plus if she'd stayed at home, there's no doubt she'd have been made to take care of that creepy brat. Ugh she absolutely hated that thing. She was certainly grimacing as she thought about it when they were approached... by something that honestly looked too close to the creepy bug than she would have liked.

Raising an eyebrow and giving him a look of disgust that certainly ruined that pretty face of hers, she scoffed at Purpuryt. "Eww, creepy. Do you actually know this... whatever it is? Hitting on someone you just met is, like, so not hot."

Like she knew that her sister had s**t tastes, but she hoped this wasn't something she was going to be flattered with.

shadica
Tanz to Pur

Fea Line
Tanz reacting to NT

Killa visibly jumped as Az spoke for the first time in a while, a stark reminder that pulled her from her inner thoughts and back to reality. She blinked with wide eyes and folded her ears down before squinting them shut at the headpats - it was a gesture that would normally calm her right now, but just felt so wrong at the moment. Her eyes will still shut as she feebly nodded. "O-Okay... We can... pretend..." She was the sort to do anything that she thought would improve her situation, and appeasing her captor was certainly top of her current priority list.

Second came escape, largely cause she considered it more difficult to accomplish than appeasement.

The bunny opened her eyes once more as she was pulled forward and into the gondola, offering a nod to Az as she quietly sat down beside her. She couldn't help but be thankful that as least she wasn't bothered much by the cold and the snow that seemed to be bringing the other guests a great deal of discomfort.

Her eyes drifted to the mountains and the trails as their ascent began and she made no indication of beginning a conversation.

Fea Line
Killa to Az'shta

Rho scoffed audibly at his bro's audacious comment, his brow raised high in surprise. "What else is there besides girls? Why ELSE would you even come here than to pick up cute daemon chicks? That's like the main appeal man. That said..." He wrapped his arms around himself before visibly shuddering. "What he hell - why's this snow stuff gotta be so damn cold?" He rubbed his hands together for a moment before shaking his head.

"Yeah, nope. Nuh-uh. This isn't going to do it."

"I need something warm, pronto."

And just like that, their destination upon arrival had quickly and decisively changed to the gift shop or clothier or whatever it was. Once once his body was as warm as his heart could he continue on.

Menelie
Rhoea to Menahem

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:19 pm
User ImageArc laughed softly as Lyn did. "Let's get up to the lodge then, maybe we'll be warmer once we get inside." He grabbed Lyn's arm and headed into a gondola. "I bet lots of girls are gonna wanna cuddle up once we get up there." He tried to ignore the way it made him feel to think about Lyn snuggling up to someone else. He plopped into a seat on the gondola and turned to look out the window but the heights made him nervous. Yeah. Heights made a winged Pae nervous. Ugghhh.
Fea Line
Jealous Arc for Lynnnn 83

User ImageNoelani looked over as a male invaded her space. Was he flirting with her? Interesting. "You'll protect me, hmm? And what do you suppose I'll need protected from on a gondola ride?" She tilted her head as she looked at the male in the red coat, setting her lollipop in her mouth before pulling it back out with a slight pop sound. She supposed he was attractive. She liked his spiky hair, anyway.
Shicala
Noelani for Vash~

User ImageUser ImageKai's wings twitched as he caught the scent of a female approaching. Her voice caught up to him next and broad smile split his face. "Hello, beautiful Hibiscus. I am Feng Kai, and this is one of my sons, Feng Zhong," he said and smiled. Her questions brought a chuckle to his lips. "I'm quite warm and in no need of a jacket," he started. "However, a massage might be nice once we get inside." Yes, he would certainly not mind having her hands on his feathers, he thought as he looked her up and down unabashedly.

A nearby squawking sounded familiar and he looked up to find a certain black and purple harpy. He smirked but turned his attention back to Hibiscus. Krayyven looked to be...busy and he didn't have to fight for the attention of the pretty lady before him. "Shall we head up to the lodge, my flower?"

Zhong turned as someone bumped into him, about to open his mouth and probably curse them until he got a load of her...assets. "Well, hello, sugar," he said and smiled flirtatiously at the winged pink and yellow Pae. Well, she was definitely not a harpy. Plenty sexy though. Dad would probably disapprove but who cared about that? Zhong was more interested in flirting with everything female on this trip. And probably more."Don't you look all cozied up in your jacket? I'm sure there's better ways to keep warm." He smirked. Yeah, subtlety was not his strong suit.

He heard footsteps coming closer to him and tilted a wing to look over his shoulder. Well, well. What a cute little minty harpy this was approaching.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Zhong For Peaches!
DaemonGabrielle
Kai For Hibiscus!
Fea Line
Fire daddy noticed the mother of two of his kids xD Zhong hasn't noticed mummy yet tho x3 He's distracted....by boobs.
Daisicle
Zhong has noticed Mossy 8D

User ImageEa gave up freezing her fins off at the gondola line and sped through the waterway to the shop, purchasing warmer clothing. Muuuuch better. She could see quite a number of other Naiads here for the event, and she wondered if this could be the year she made a love connection. It would be her luck that she'd miss out on all of the wonderful things she heard about happened at Venus' parties but one could hope, couldn't they? Once her purchases were completed, she turned to swim back to the gondola line when she ran into another Naiad. "Oh, my! I'm so sorry," she said as her face turned even pinker. Of course she would run right into someone before she even got up to the lodge. The only saving grace was she hadn't also smacked him in the face with her giant horn.
MiddyGlow
Tossing Ea at Toby~

(Adelphos and Yukiko are also about if anyone wants to play with them heart )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cinnamon looked around He was not to sure about this whole going on a vacation thing. He remembered that Sunny Jones had pushed the ticket into his hand saying that you need time off I am going to go stay at my aunts house so you do not have to worry about me. She said with a smile That only meant one thing trouble for him.

He knew she was up to something but his master told him to take time off so he would see what taking time off was like. He had gotten warm clothing at the shop since he knew it would be cold. He looked up at the gondola with a look of worry how could something set up like this hold and move pae. He moved towards were the gondola was loading pae keeping an eye to make sure to keep his sword out of the way.

Summer was super excited she had lost count of how many of these Valientes day parties she had been to but they were always so exciting. She was only bummed that she had not found anyone to be a partner with her. "This years theme is great don't you think so Cami?" She turned to look at her girlfriend. This was the first time that she had seen snow before and was excited to see what it was like.

Cami was all bundled up looked at her friend like she was crazy. "How are you not freezing?" she glared at the Fae who was not wearing any winter clothing.

"It is cold? What does cold feel like?" Summer responded as if she just noticed that other pae were also wearing warm clothing. "Huh I guess it is cold." she scratched her head and smiled. "It is nice that I did not need to get any winter clothing. Come on lets get on the gondola the lodge should be warm."

[Cinnamon opened to RP]
[Cami and Summer heading to the gondola opened to RP]  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:11 pm

As Beltan had correctly deduced, Hjortur was not aware that their thing was, in fact, a thing.

It was probably for the best.

Ah yes, Kel was ever so cute when she got frustrated like this and he was not the target of these annoyances~ Let's just say that boys were certainly more rambunctious than girls, especially when they were a pair that certainly seemed to take after his own side of the proverbial family. It was nice for them to have a moment to themselves for a while. "I think we should go to the spa - I'm sure the cherubs would braid your hair into something lovely if we ask." Plus, let's be real, they both were here more so for some R&R than adventures this year. He offered a solitary nod and wave to Beltan at his suggestion - a fine one indeed. "We may join you two later if you set up home in the springs."

Daisicle

Elros Namasi

Mossy was practically gawking as she approached the purple fires without really paying much attention to whatever else was going on around her. There was just something so... nostalgic... about them.

They made her kind of miss home.

She kind of missed her mom now.

And the orange one beside him with another harpy just like her made her think of the cooking hut and making dinner. She liked when mom came around and made dinner instead of Auntie. Mossy helped too sometimes, and sometimes she made it a smoking fire instead of a cooking fire. They were different things you know!

She looked to the pink fish in a jacket and then back to the purple one before tilting her head and exuding absolutely no instinctive response to the male. Instead she addressed the fish. "Is that warm? Are you cold? I can help!"

All smile no flirt.

Strawberri Stardust
Mossy to Zhong

Twitchapher the 3rd
Mossy to Peaches

DaemonGabrielle
Mossy notices Hibiscus

For all the bravado that Sindri was exuding up until a moment prior, and the confidence he continued to project, once he'd found himself rid of older 'cousin' and bro did he realize there was a grace error in his plans.

Namely, that he'd never been to the surface before and had no idea what pae did here.

And he couldn't read anything.

Oh deep abyss he didn't even know anyone else here! But he couldn't just go back to his family... his brother would never let him hear the end of it... He absolutely HAD to have an amazing time and gloat about it. But what if he ran into mom or dad.

Clamshells he hadn't thought about that.

He crossed his arms and tapped his foot as he fell into thought about what to do next... while being decidedly in the middle of the walking path and most likely in others' way.

Daisicle

Elros Namasi

Quote:
Open for teen interaction

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:12 pm
User Image

Shamam was a scary snake who was going to infiltrate the lands of Venus and prove that she was the most scariest of them all! Maybe then she would be accepted into a naga clan. Maybe? Maybe.

That said, nobody had said that it would be so cold!

Shamam and cold did NOT go well together.

Ahh... Shamam was a cold and sad snake now. How was she supposed to sneak in when the only ways up were either guarded by the cherubs or blocked by the dreaded snow.

Shamam looked onwards from a bush at the base of the mountains, plotting her next move while being a decidedly unintimidating smol snek.

HelMel

Daisicle

Aged Genius

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:51 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE, son," the tikicat wailed gleefully through a cloud of particulate as she dirt-skied on her mask toward the mountain lifts, clinging to a rope pulled by a panicked wolf. The poor canine had been just minding his own business, napping on a rock in the forest. How did he get to this point? As he ran, the lupine conveyance had time to reflect on his life choices. If he were ever freed from this hell, he would finally ask Sheila to go howling with him. He had just begun to imagine what their pups would look like when the rope was freed from his freeloading tiny terror. With a super totally masculine squeal of terror, the wolf bounced off into the woods.

"What the whaaaat, mother chonkers?" Pinkalani squeaked at the cherubs as her mask skid to a stop. The pink tiki plopped on her rump and took a minute to lick her back leg. After she felt she had sufficiently drowned "THE UNCLEAN scream " of it all, Pinka then stood, stomped the edge of her mask to pop it up, then slung it back into place on her head and shoulders. Grass and dirt clung to the purple boards that surprisingly looked no worse for the constant abuse.

Party time meant Pinkalani. Pinkalani meant Party time. This the small catpae knew to be true. She propelled herself toward the lifts but stopped short when she caught the scent of something rather reptilian. Slowing to a waddling stop, she mused to herself, "I make out with my little snout something that sniffs of danger noodle!"

Daisicle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:07 pm
User ImageQueen Cake had stuck around in Amaremur since the last Venus Day party primarily out of convenience. It was a cushy enough lifestyle even if, on occasion, she had to sit still and allow her "cute fluff" to be crimped and styled or riddled with bows and whatever else.

It was with some surprise (and maybe just a touch of bitterness) that she found out the party had been moved to the lodge this time and everyone had packed up and left without her. They could have at least packed me up with the decorations she thought to herself as she made the trip from the town of lovey doveyness to the base of the mountains where she joined the crowd of pae making their way to the party.

While (huffily) waiting for her turn in line, Cake suddenly found herself accosted by a persistent and terrifyingly huge insect. Letting out a startled squeal, she swiped at the bug with one of her wings and was shocked to hear it make a squeak of its own. "What kind of bug are you?!"

User Image"Oh, sorry!" the bug shouted at the top of her voice, which, at this size, was still so high-pitched that even bat ears would be hard-pressed to hear it clearly. With a loud pop and a fizzle accompanied by an absurd amount of glitter, "the bug" suddenly expanded into an extremely mini faun-looking pae with fae wings and springy anntennae. Opening her eyes and releasing her nose, which she had closed and pinched (respectively) to use her power, she smiled at her new friend.

"Hi, I'm POPtart! I heard there's a big party going on up there. Are you going? Can I come, too? Ooh, you're next! Let's share one of these sky basket things."

Unceremoniously, QC found herself hustled onto the gondola and fielded rapid-fire questions and comments from the little whatever-it-was all the way to the top of the mountain (well, maybe not the the tippy top, but it felt like an eternity). Wondering how they'd both survived the trip, the fluffy batski tucked her wings and sorta waddled into the lodge, her "new friend" skipping next to her and still jabbering madly.

Quote:
Queen Cake and Poptart are open for interaction! xD

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:09 pm
User Image

Shamam - the undoubtedly smol being of ferociousness - had been so very occupied with figuring out her next move in this plan of infiltration that she'd let one key aspect slip her mind. Namely, stealth. Being green was usually defacto safe.

Being green in snow, less so.

Not as obvious as the decidedly pink and decidedly festive bundle of chaos incarnate that just so happened to notice the greatness that was Shamam! Yes! Shamam was, in fact, the scariest and the dangerest of all the noodles. Err... Naga... The biggest small danger naga!

"Bwahahaha~" She gave a dramatic, intentionally higher-pitched laugh as she held a hand to her cheek for dramatic effect. "Shamam is no danger noodle... BUT Shamam is a big danger snake! Be afraid of Shamam, and revel in the glory that is Shamam! Yes, sing the praises of Shamam and compliment Shamam more!"

HelMel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:14 pm
User Image

‘I swear I will get this right... this will have to do, yes?’ Meri whispered to herself out loud. She had been adjusting her magic sonicband periodically throughout the gondola ride, diligently looking and feeling for that perfect position to be as paesonable as possible while still being able to listen to ‘her music.’ This party was just the thing she needed to do, the monotony of dealing with Gilbert needed to be broken and what better way than to climb a mountain with strangers? The cold of the mountain itself was a wash of relief, the sharp contrast to the usual heat that gets produced at home. While she checked in Meri had one final thought; At the very least she was excited to have some deeper conversation, much better than her friend she made at home; Gilbert will be safe in the closet.  

Mouse534

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:20 pm

Many of the Pae'il had been shivering at the landing waiting for transportation to the lodge above, but the Naiad hunter seemed little affected just yet. The depths of the ocean could get rather chilly as well, but he was made of sterner stuff than that. That being said, the heated water tanks were a nice touch and greatly appreciated.

Upon transfer to the waterways that made their way into and throughout their getaway destination, Phorcys' cool manner soon melted away in response to his date's warm affections. A year, hmm? "About time, I say," he chuckled softly, returning her embrace warmly. "I think we both needed a vacation." Sure, they tried to make time to see one another periodically. An evening spent sharing drinks at the bar or drifting quietly through the kelp gardens after work was done was nice. But, it just...wasn't the same. Once in a while, a Pae needed to take some time away, get away from the same old routine, make some good memories. And if those memories could be made with some lovely company, then all the better.

That wasn't all, however. They had been to these events a couple of times before, and some would argue that that was a couple of times too many. That they should know better than to expect peace and quiet.

But that was fine. Phorcys and Mellinae didn't necessarily want peace and quiet. As they had discovered last year (or perhaps finally realized), what they really craved?

Adventure.

As Mellinae leaned back against him, Phorcys rested his chin on top of her head. "I think they said it was called snow. It certainly feels as cold as the air out there, if also wet. Strange thing. Unfortunately, I haven't been this far north before, nor up into the mountains." Leaning forward so that he could grin sideways at the dark beauty with mischief, he offered, "Maybe this is our chance to have that adventure?"

DaemonGabrielle
Mellinae

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas