Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Note: Silini is gender nonbinary, and uses they/them pronouns!))
Word about parties tended to travel fast in Zamarad, and Silini did love a good party. So when the details about Venus Day reached Silini, it occupied their thoughts for days. They debated the pros and cons of which instrument to bring while tinkering with work (finally settling on the mandolin), planned their route to Montagne, and decided what to wear. On the day of the party, Silini packed their mandolin and rich turquoise drape, and made it to the base of the mountain without much trouble. They may have hitch-hiked, unseen, on a few travelers whilst Small, but their weight would hardly have been noticed.

They gave a nod to the cherubs once they arrived and hopped onto a gondola, maintaining Small size until they reached the top. Once inside, they roamed for a moment, flitting from one part of the hall to another, before settling on a seat near--but not too near--the entrance. They shifted to Big size and pulled out their mandolin and plucked out a simple melody while watching the crowd. Silini couldn’t resist the opportunity to perform.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:22 am
Twog gave a little umph as a large purple bird attempted to climb in his furs. Turning an even brighter pink, he grabbed her hands and attempted to wrestle them off of him. "For the love of gods, woman. At least wait until we are inside before you attempt to molest me!! You're hands are as cold as ice!" He mumbled, eyes darting around as his new found confidence fled under bird related torture. Who knew the dead carcasses of other animals would be an aphrodisiac? Oh wait. She was one of those bird creatures. Of course it was.

He couldnt help but smile tho at her wording. The damn bird knew how to get him. Plopping his hat from his head onto hers, he grinned. His confidence was making a comeback. "I tell you what. As soon as we get inside, I'll let you remove these furs and roll in them." He said, attempting to march through the snow with a bird harpie perched on him. Surely that would motivate her to walk with him and not ontop of him.

fea line

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:26 am
As Zhixuan made her way toward the little mountain town, Montevideo or whatever, she became grumpier by the minute. She did not sign up to be cold. The thought occurred to her that she could say “to hell with it” and turn back, but she was also not a quitter, and she was a woman on a mission. And so, once Zhixuan reached the base of the mountain, she grumpily took a seat in one of the gondolas, fluffing her feathers to warm the air around her. She should be lounging on a beach, the sun golden on her skin and feathers, eating mangos.

But, the memory of Feng Zhi warmed her heart. And the rest of her.

The whole reason she’d decided to return to this whole thing was in hope of meeting him again. Their encounter had been fleeting, and she’d had to be on the defensive the whole time, but she couldn’t get him out of her head. He’d almost made her forget the horrible maze she’d had to go through. Surely that wouldn’t happen again.

Zhixuan hopped off at the top and hurried inside. The décor was cute, if you liked that sort of folksy-rustic-woodsy thing. After scanning the room for Feng Zhi, she made her way to the food table in search of something warm.

As she sat down with a plate of assorted meats and sweets, she caught scent of something delicious. And it wasn't the food. No, she knew this scent, and she'd only known it once before. It was men. It was faint for now, but surely it would get stronger. Could her Feng Zhi be coming for her? Zhixuan gripped the plate she was holding tightly. She must be ready when he arrived! Hurriedly she ate, the succulent flavors of the food only fueling her excitement, then moved closer to the doors. She paced agitatedly near a window, hardly noticing the cold this time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:28 am
Fea Line

Pelothos sighed, his head already hurting from the small events of today. It was likely to be worse before the night is over.

Leaning over toward his brother he whispered "yeah. In case the other doesnt know he's here. Ya know. Advanced warning."

Turning back toward da, he made an enthusiastic nod of the head. "Sounds like a great idea. We'll... uh..go find him now." He said, while trying to push parker out of familial range. "Come on, Parker. Let's go...find dad."

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Staring in amazement at the holy buffet spread before him, Rhyol just about leaped out of his skin when something bumped into him. Oh no, he had been caught, surely this was father coming to drag him back home. Hopefully he would at least be allowed to grab some snacks for the road, first? "I can explain...?" he started as he turned around to face his maker, only to be surprised by the small girl on the ground. Small, as in, she had to be his age! vc For a moment Rhyol scrambled, looking flustered, but he somehow managed to get his wits about him enough to hold out a hand to help her back up. Finally, incredibly delayed. "I'm so sorry." He apologized, even though the event hadn't even been his fault.

[Location: buffet, interacting with Skylie]
Shicala
Skylie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:48 am
Parker nodded and let his brother usher him out the door. "Thanks.... sorry. I knew it was a bad idea but what else was I supposed to do? Everyones here." he frowned, keeping his voice quite as they passed a few cherubs. He did like the idea of warning Dad though. But he also just wanted to see the God of Longing. "Do... you think he'll at least talk to us? Well I mean he usually does but I think these parties only torment him. I'm not sure which is worse." he half laughed. "Momda or Venus day."

Still. He did want to show Pothos Pyper. Maybe that would sooth the god's fears a bit. "OH MAYBE. Maybe Dad can watch Pyper?? Maybe he wont be..... -thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat- busy?"

It was a long shot but hey, one could hope.

DaemonGabrielle

Krayyven cooed again, nuzzling into Twog. "Silly I just wanted to share it with you.... but if your offering to let me undress you...." she grinned, making another clacking like sound before pressing a kiss to his cheek.

A familiar wave hit her and she shivered, glancing around, spotting one of her sons and their father. "Damn it." she sighed, rubbing her head. Of course they'd be here. At least she could ignore the presence of one of those birds, but....she had to admit.... their dad was still pretty hawt.....literally.... hot.

NO. She had a toy to play with. "Lets go Twoggy darling. Before I lose anymore of myself to this numbing cold." she said again, clutching to him tightly.

Strawberri Stardust
Krayyven is subtly eyeing fire-daddy since shes not related to that one lmao.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eleora's face did it's best to hide her disgust with the things this child was saying, but there was just some things that couldn't be hidden, and it was quite the expression. She wasn't quite sure what to do with the boy except for take a giant step back from him before he actually took it upon himself to snuggle with her. Her motherly instincts were quickly being tossed out the window. "I'm sorry, I don't think I can help you. You really should find your parents... or someone else. Now, I have something I must be getting to..." She said urgently, not forgetting how cold she was. Walking in a large loop around the boy so that he couldn't block her path (see, she was used to dealing with creepy children), Eleora quickly fled into the ski shop, hoping he wouldn't follow her. Had it been too much to hope that she could escape these sorts of things for one day?
[Location: fleeing into ski shop]
DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:01 am
Xoana was thrilled to be getting a "do-over" of this Venus Day party with Beltan. Last year had been spoiled by Eris, and even though there had been several silver linings--Gran and Uncle Hjortur getting married, Kadri and Sindri being born, her getting to go on more dates with Beltan--she was eager to do this lavish party again. She'd met up with Gran, Uncle, and Beltan and they'd all traveled together. Xoana was enchanted by the snow, which she'd never seen before, and enjoyed the softness it brought to everything, and the way it landed and stuck for a moment in everyone's hair.

The cold didn't much bother her as she climbed into the water-filled gondola; it was colder in the deep parts of the lake anyway. What did bother her, however, as the tram began to move up the mountain, was the height. Xoana found herself clinging to Beltan, even as they were in quite close quarters already, their tails having come back in the water and having less room than they might have with legs. She tried to keep the conversation light and airy, joking about how glad she was that they hadn't gotten stuffed in one of these together with Gran and Uncle, but despite her best efforts, Beltan could probably feel how tense she was.

Elros Namasi

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:20 am
Oisin couldn't keep the disappointment off his face. "Damn it. Another one bites the dust." He muttered to himself. Eyes darting around, he grabbed a small child's parke from the seller and wandered off, in search of a new target. He passed a few fire birds and one lovely lady that well endowed with beauty. His eyes trained on her..."beauty". Now that was lovely. Too bad her attention was already detained by those obnoxious birds.

Eyes on the prize. He just had to keep his eyes on the prize.

He wandered further toward the lodge, eyes darting this way and that, occasionally attempting to poof into his smaller size and fly, but it seemed the cold had put a damper on his wings. That was a disappointment as he'd never sneak into the ladies room now.

So off he walked, toward the lodge. Occasionally rubbing a rump as he went.

[Oisin is free for entertainment]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:29 am
[Location: Waterways, Buffet]

The young Seera looked around after she was practically 'yeet-ed' into a waterway which was interconnected with the others. It had allowed her to freely wander anywhere she wanted, within reasonable accommodations, of course. So far, the decorations and the atmosphere left little to be desire, her heart aflutter at all the other beings that were just coming in and milling around. Her green eyes glanced around, swimming excitedly out of the way when one had passed her. She glanced after them, and then sighed. With the place now just starting to come to life, the young one proceeded to swim with the current of the waters until she reached the buffet area where assortments of yummy delicious foods were located. Her brightly colored eyes widened as she peeked out of the waterway, the fin on her scalp tingled with the cold air above the waters.

And then... he came; along with another female looking creature that had bumped into him. She peered at Rhyol and Skylie, giving them a 'pshpshpsh' sound in their direction. She definitely wanted to try the foods. Maybe they can help her?

Wolfs Heart

Shicala

Dream WhiteWitz

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:45 am
Menahem had allowed himself to be talked into sneaking off with Rhoea to the Venus Day party on Aura Nin Mountains. It'd taken them quite a while to travel here, and Menahem thought that Rho had taken entirely too much glee in planning their "escape" from Laisidhiel, as they weren't technically supposed to have come. This was why Maple had bailed on them. She was even more of a rule follower than Menahem himself. He was trying not to think about it too hard.

Menahem, too, enjoyed the snow, which was a new phenomenon for him. He hadn't spent much time outside the Tree at all, now that he thought about it. The cold didn't bother him much because of his thick fur, although his hooves felt somehow harder than normal. He held a hand out to catch a few flakes in his hand. "It's really something," he agreed, watching how they turned to water droplets on his skin.

He was prepared to go on, but then Rho, as usual, turned the subject to girls. Menahem nearly rolled his eyes, but stopped himself as they climbed into the gondola together. Under different circumstances (if Rho would stop talking about girls, for example), Menahem thought the ride could be considered romantic. Staring into each other's eyes...those deep, purple eyes...

He found himself drifting off a little bit, and so cleared his throat to bring him back to the present. "So, what else is there to do, besides chase tail?" he asked with a cheeky tone.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:48 am
Pelothos shook his head. "I don't blame you, really. Who could you ask? The only one who stayed behind was Moe. And he has 3 missing body parts! Not exactly child friendly." He whispered back. He was leading them to the buffet table cause he was sure his niece was probably starting to hungry.

"And I don't know about if he'll be busy or not. Have we ever really seen him do anything but run from Momda? I always wondered how he got anything done."
He paused at the table to pick a sweet and subtlety slip it into his brother's backpack.

Cooing at the backpack, and his niece inside, he shrugged. "We can ask, I guess. Where's the best place to hide from Momda?" Cause that's where their other da would be. As far from PapaPel as possible.

Fea Line

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:55 am
The expletive that had exited Kadri's mouth upon discovering that he did not get legs on land, as had been promised by several people close to him, had probably resonated for about a mile. "What a crock of crap," he grumbled. At least they'd been able to swim most of the way there, all the way to Montagne. But he'd had to lean heavily on Sindri--which was just a friggin joy for the teen--until they'd gotten to the water-filled gondolas. He continued grousing as he and Quetzal rode up together (Sindri having taken a regular tram car), and wondered if this was ultimately gonna be worth it.

And then when Sindri bailed on them at the top? Kadri could swear he saw red. Taking a deep breath, he turned to Quetzal. "You don't gotta hang out with me if you don't wanna. You can go and do whatever." Kadri looked around for the nearest waterway and started to head for it awkwardly, looking forward to being able to move normally again.

Daisicle

Elros Namasi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:56 am
Twog blushed even more furiously than before. "I wasn't... that wasn't....let's just get inside!" He mumbled, rushing as fast as one could with a harpie perching ontop of them.

Entering the foyer, his eyes widened and he whistled. "Check it out, Kray! This place has roosting spots for ya." He smiled at his own jab while pointing up toward the beams of the place. "I hope you don't expect me to climb the roof." He muttered, heading toward the clerk at the counter.

He ignored the bewildered glances from the staff at his furry a** being Krayyven's current roosting spot. He wasn't about to tell her no. She could eviscerate him with her feet.

"Bedroom for 2, good sir. Preferably with a hot tub attachment. This nightmare of death is cold." He added, pointing back at Krayyven.

Fea Line

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:14 pm
Mellinae finally made it to the lodge and after a less than careful yeeting into the tanks here, she found Phorcys. "Hello, my knight. Can you believe it's been a whole year since the last one of these we attended? I wonder what surprises they have in store for us this year?" She greeted him in a warm purring voice and a even warmer hug.

After last year they had had the occasional date here and there. But it was always brief and fleeting. They were both busy with their own schedules. So having the time to come together and party was nice. Relaxing.

Pulling back, she swam toward the glass and drug him along with her. "Did you see that white stuff outside? I wonder what it is! Is it as cold as the air around here? " she turned back and smiled eagerly at Phorcys. "You can acquire legs. Have you ever seen such white splendor?! Please tell me you've had an adventure in it." She asked. She turned back toward the glass, and began sidling backwards to lean into his body for a little extra warmth.

"It's so....intoxicating." she purred.

teigra

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas