Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎
2020 kitten

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:21 am
I got a Calico kitten July 18th 2020 a few days before my birthday as an early birthday gift and I love her though she is a butt. I need to do vet stuff soon as able to do so but cause of all the mess of everything it's rough to get in even in our small town here, but she really needs vet stuff done asap cause she hasn't had any done yet.

So here is hoping I can get her in soon for her medicine things & a spade cause if I can keep all the boy cats out of our yard I wont have to fear my town's big threat of FIV.

For those not knowing what FIV is, it's Feline Internal Virus aka HIV for your cats, and sadly our town is riddled with it and we all don't know why so I say if you ever come to Emmett Idaho have indoor cats.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:10 am
Hopefully this turned out well for you and your calico fur baby. heart  

FeralBoything

Mewling Strawberry

15,590 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:14 am
BelovedAndAdored
Still haven't gotten a day for her to be spaded and get her needed shots, but hopefully a day opens up for her vet visit soon though and since we have been keeping contact with the vet we can hopefully get her in.

Though I can admit I'm losing my mind with the vet's not being opened up for us still. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:52 am
Tobi Kaito
BelovedAndAdored
Still haven't gotten a day for her to be spaded and get her needed shots, but hopefully a day opens up for her vet visit soon though and since we have been keeping contact with the vet we can hopefully get her in.

Though I can admit I'm losing my mind with the vet's not being opened up for us still. xp

They're still not open after this long? Wow. That's actually...really nerve wrecking. Mine are currently with some friends of mine for reasons but I'd hate to find out they needed something, or updated shots, or whatever, just to find out they couldn't get them in to be seen for that long. cat_cry  

FeralBoything

Mewling Strawberry

15,590 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:52 am
BelovedAndAdored
Tobi Kaito
BelovedAndAdored

They're still not open after this long? Wow. That's actually...really nerve wrecking. Mine are currently with some friends of mine for reasons but I'd hate to find out they needed something, or updated shots, or whatever, just to find out they couldn't get them in to be seen for that long. cat_cry

Aye we're about to go to other areas which may or may not cost us more due to travel/business cost, but wanting her safe is more important to us all here especially for me since it's my kitten and I would love to know she is safe as much as we can keep her safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:43 am
Tobi Kaito
BelovedAndAdored
Tobi Kaito
BelovedAndAdored

Aye we're about to go to other areas which may or may not cost us more due to travel/business cost, but wanting her safe is more important to us all here especially for me since it's my kitten and I would love to know she is safe as much as we can keep her safe.
Whatever it takes, right? Hopefully you'll manage to get her seen, soon, though - it'll be good for both of you, I think. Good luck!  

FeralBoything

Mewling Strawberry

15,590 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • The Sweetest 250
✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items