Having managed to navigate to a corner of the feast where she was within speaking to distance to others, yet away enough that Sathanaseth could settle and sit without thinking he needed to bolt, Haveli felt at peace. It was still strange to think she was here as one of the people being celebrated, rather than an individual here ready to drown their worries out with drink and food. Not that she'd been able to do that as several of the past feasts, with injuries preventing her from enjoying the finer things to take the edge off the sting of utter failure.

She still couldn't drink this time, but the circumstances were so much better. A glance down to her side, where Sathanaseth sat regally, eyes red as he scanned the crowds for any who dared approached, had her heart again leap. Shards, would she feel like this forever? She certainly hoped so.

Why don't you go get something to eat? You fed me and now you should feed you. Sathanaseth's voice startled her from her quiet thoughts, and she looked over to see her dragon looking up at her, eyes swirled with purple amongst the staple red. I'll wait here. He had absolutely no desire to wade into the mess though the idea of being apart from Haveli for even a tick felt a bit hard on him; thankfully the table was only a few steps away and he could reach her in a blink.

"You sure? I'm fine, really." Sathanaseth snorted and bumped the back of her leg, muttering about feeling her stomach in the same way she felt his. A soft chuckle was Haveli's reply, and she hurried over to grab whatever she could reach first so she could get back.

Zaikt
i hope this is okay! if not, let me know!