Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:43 pm
"I know - two whole days and you've forgotten me already."

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:50 pm
"I know we've all been busy, between all the Hatchings and celebrations that have gone on." A smile. "But I'm glad you came."

demon_pachabel

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:53 pm
"Of course," a smile in return, "things are lively, to say the least, but I couldn't turn down an invitation to take a well earned break with good company."

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:20 pm
K'vah had come to enjoy F'ahr's company, now that they were both out of the infirmary. It had been a rough Turn, and while he was glad the double-clutches had had Turn's End wrap on a high note, he knew that the merriment could be shattered in a blink of an eye. Threadfall made certain of that.

"Than we shall make the most of it, I dare say. A rider had ought to make good use of what free time he has, after all, lest you wind up back in the Infirmary." He had no doubt F'ahr took well care of himself... but they had met while in the infirmary, and while he was grateful--he did not wish to hurry him back.

demon_pachabel

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:50 am
Good company was always welcome, and F'ahr had found K'vah's most agreeable - especially when they weren't making each other's acquaintance due to injuries.

"Mesometh may simply throw himself Between out of shame if we end up back in the infirmary yet again in so short a window," it was a bad omen of the worsening Threadfall, especially when things were still mild by comparison. "Of course, there were enough celebrations that one could claim we've made enough merriment for the time being." Two clutches, Turn's End. It had been a real train of celebrating.

Uta

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff