It was growing increasingly obvious by the moment that Yunara would have a lot to learn when it came to dragon care. She'd been so fortunate as to have some experience dealing with difficult, acquisitive personalities like the one her queen possessed. As a server and more recently a Lower Caverns worker, it came rather naturally. However, there were big holes in her knowledge. She felt... very much out of her depth, and was doing everything she could to soak up every bit of teaching that she could.

No one had ever been able to properly describe just how formidable these dragon children would be. None of them are me, Ardoxshoth said helpfully, leaning against her rider as the young woman carefully wound ribbons around her dragonet's headknobs. This would be a fashion of a short duration, but was currently bringing her some peace. The baby was quite inclined to demanding anything within reach, and ribbons were an easily accessible and inexpensive solution for the time being.

She'd even threaded little charms onto the ribbons, for Ardoxshoth was deeply aware that she had a small box filled with them. Anything that belonged to her, by extension, belonged to the queen. As it should, the hatchling told her, and she sighed. "You won't be able to wear these forever, you know," she told the queen gently. One day Ardoxshoth would be far too big for ribbons, and there was no way Yunara would ever be able to afford enough fabric to create dragon sized adornments.

No, I will wear them as long as I want to, the baby told her, butting her head up against the girl's palm. She was not actually in an ill temper right now, resting in the comfort of the common room. Her siblings could and would readily move through the area, which brought her great pleasure. Ardoxshoth did not currently want to be in the girl's barracks, for she would not be able to see everyone that she held dear. Lareseth comes! she said, raising her head to wheel around in search of her brother.

Spockat