[PRP] may you always be satisfied [ haveli + yunara & dergs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:25 pm
There were very few people in the Weyr that Haveli dared to place the friend label on, and even fewer whom she would actually admit it aloud to. The woman had never been very good with her words and actions, often assuming that her intentions were obvious and easily understood, only to find out later she'd been taken entirely in a different context.

So it was no surprise that when she did have someone she could friend, she wanted to properly introduce her lifemate to them. To have them meet Sathanaseth and perhaps fall just as much in love, though to in the same extent of course. That would have been the initial plan, and it still worked well, save for the fact her friend had also Impressed.....to a Gold.

Yunara was a Queenrider now, not that Haveli begrudged any inch of that title nor stretch of that shiny golden hide toward the woman. In fact she couldn't think of anyone better to take the title at that moment - excluding herself from that list - except for maybe the other girl who'd Impressed the Twin. Haveli only knew of Ara from lessons and not much else.

However it was now, Yunara's status didn't fully dissuade Haveli from wanting to talk to her and congratulate her, to show off her lifemate and meet Yuanara's in the same turn. Perhaps it would go well, with Sathanaseth (begrudgingly) accepting his sister's company, though absolutely no amount of breath would be held. Haveli was a realist down to her core, and even though Impression had certainly brightened up her mood it didn't make her naïve.

It was easy enough to find her friend now that they were Weyrlings together, but it was certainly much harder to find her alone. Apparently the sweet little gold really enjoyed company, a trait Sathanaseth did not share in the slightest. He could tolerate one or two siblings together at a time without difficulties, but any more than that risked earning his ire and an attitude.

So Haveli waited around a bit until the usual crowds had thinned before approached Yunara, a rare but honest smile on her face. "Looks like I'm finally able to catch you."

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:52 pm
It was fortunate indeed that Ardoxshoth knew her brother as well as he did, for she did not approach him and offer boops or anything of that nature. Rather, she settled herself at her rider's feet and watched Haveli with evident curiosity. This new brownrider had Impressed to her brother, and was also her Yunara's friend, to boot. Surely she was made of something special, to have caught Sathanaseth's eye.

This is your Haveli, Ardoxshoth said, glancing from rider to dragon, eyes whirling with pleased greens and blues. She looks very capable. After all, her own bondmate knew Haveli to be this, but one didn't always look the way that they were. However, it seemed that in this case it proved to be true.

When Yunara realized who it was who had approached her, she gave a soft smile of welcome. "Hello, Haveli. Sathanaseth is beautiful," she said, glancing at the brown. He was quite a handsome beast... and fully as large as his bronze brother, Mihrath. He is stronger than Mihrath, Ardoxshoth informed her, with a surprising touch of smugness. Was Sathanaseth one of her particular favorites? Yunara could never quite tell, given the queen's general possessiveness toward her clutch.

houllow

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:03 pm
Sathanaseth let out a snort at his golden sister's words, eyes rolling a small bit of red. I am not going to share her with you. His tone held no room for reproach, though it didn't border on aggressive either. It was a simple fact stated by a confident dragon who had staked his claim on Haveli from long before. And she is more that capable, just you wait and see. You and Yours will not even begin to imagine what she can do. He puffed with a bit of pride, though he settled when he realized he was becoming comfortable. The red rumbled, but did not grow.

"He is, isn't he? The most beautiful brown, to be sure." Haveli placed a hand on one of his headknobs, giving it a gentle twistrub with her fingers. "And for you - a gold. I knew you would, one day. I can't have imagined you with anyone else." A look at Adroxshoth had her bob her head in polite favor to the queen. Yunara may already be her friend, but no reason not to extend that courtesy to a dragon she'd be seeing a lot of, right? "You are absolutely stunning, Adroxshoth, and have the most amazing taste. I agree with you that Yunara is amazing."

Had Impression made her tongue so loose? Embarrassing

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:13 pm
The completely unprovoked attack might've upset Ardoxshoth, if it had come from another quarter. Sathanaseth, however, always had a short fuse. Yunara could sense her queen's disquiet, and noted the hint of red creeping into her gaze, and distracted her with eyeridge scritches. Slowly, the little gold's eyes returned back to whirling green and blue tones, but the whirling was not as rapid as before.

I am capable of imagining quite a lot, you know, she told him, disregarding everything before that commentary. A favorite or not, there were certain things that one simply did not do, and speaking to her in such tones was among them. Still, she could be gracious... in her own way. It was Sathanaseth, and he was prone to these sorts of breaches in propriety. My Yunara likes her. That's good enough for me. And high praise indeed, as far as the queen was concerned.

"He is, he's just... stunning." At Haveli's next words, the girl glanced up, surprised. Blinking in startlement Yunara could only shake her head. "I couldn't picture myself Impressing any dragon color. I guess you're more experienced than I am, though." Haveli had assuredly seen more clutches than she had. It was evident that Haveli's words were helping to appease the little queen, for the rapid whirling blue had returned in full force.

My Yunara is very amazing, the queen agreed, pleased. But she says you are amazing too... and she must be right.

houllow

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out