Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:20 pm
There were some topics that seemed to be off limits among the weyrlings. Strangely, Yunara now had to add the Hatching to that list, though she could not entirely tell why. The girl watched Ardoxshoth and Kesucianth interact, wondering at the source of yellow in the latter's eyes. She had not caught her own dragonet's reddened gaze, but by no means was she unaware of the baby's whims. "She is a dragon. It would be hard to find one that was not wonderful... in their own way, at least." Surely even Cadereth had had redeeming qualities, for all that that was difficult to imagine.

"I agree," she said, for she was really only echoing Elibrie's sentiments. "Some are a bit more obviously good natured, however." It was not, of course, that Ardoxshoth was incapable of being a sweet, darling child. No, and even now, as the queen deigned again to play with her brother, Yunara could see that sweetness in action. A dragon was, after all, a dragon. "From the very small amount that I know about dragons, I do know that much. That they're inherently good at heart." However... well, subtle, they might be about it.

All was forgiven, as Kesucianth had rejoined Ardoxshoth in play. Why is yours sad? she asked, suddenly solicitous. Why shouldn't she be generous, when he was one of hers, after all. The little queen splashed away, distracted by how colorful the bubbles were. They were truly unique, each one of them standing out in its own way. That line of thought strangely echoed her rider's, a parallel of which she was unaware.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:39 am
"I can't say I've known any very well, before this, but the ones I've met have all been lovely." Much as she admired them, Elibrie had always found them a bit intimidating, so far above her in rank and purpose as they were (in addition to being positively enormous), but each one she'd ever interacted with had at the least been pleasant, and most had been sweet. "But Kesucianth is just a darling, and a little gentleman." While there were certain things about which he seemed to have Opinions, they were far from cruel, and thus far he kept them to himself, besides.

While he continued to bounce carefully after bubbles, Kesucianth took a moment to form an answer for his sister - not from hesitation, but to make sure he phrased himself with care, considering the subject. He adored his brother, after all, and would place no blame at his feet. The young man that Hybreoth was displeased with, he was...he is very dear to Mine.
It hurt her to see what happened.
He suppressed a shudder of his own at the memory of all that raw pain and despair, the jagged edges of which he was still working to wear down. That is what she thinks of when she thinks of the Hatching, and it hurts again and makes her sad.

Mr Cheri

Meepfur
Crew

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out