Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Feast PRP] At Last (R'iz & Nalacko + Dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:35 am
Though it seemed as though it had been a long time coming, at last the best possible outcome had happened on those sands. At last! Though she'd been standing for turns now, maybe not nearly as many as she could have but enough of them, R'iz had watched the small girl he'd met mere months after arriving at High Reaches finally become a rider herself. Bossuth's trumpet of joy had been quiet, naturally, with so many babies on the sands even if both knew that there was no way he'd spook them.

Not after what had happened at the scarred up bronze's own hatching.

He'd once heard her say that she was a good luck charm for her friends, but it seemed the luck had finally stuck to herself. And he'd have a word with her father that he'd heard about and his brown that had instilled such cruel thoughts in her head soon enough. But here it was an hour already and while he knew that there was always a backup watching the new Weyrlings come enter the feast, R'iz did heave a sigh. In his hands he twisted and turned something about, an older piece of jewelry he'd made for a different dragon.

It was a hand-me-down for now, but that didn't mean he wouldn't be making new things in the future. His gold eyes scanned the crowd again and finally lit upon the short curly brown hair of his young friend and he grinned happily. She was right at home with that pale beauty of a green by her side.

"Nala!" He gave a shout and waved as Bossuth, far up on his ledge and removed from most of the festivities by choice sent a wave of happiness and love to the new pair.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:39 pm
Hattaki

Nala was full of jittery excitement as she carefully arranged her hair. Her day had finally dawned, or hatched in this case. No longer would she be the lonely candidate; although she felt sympathy for those still left standing. She had to take several deep breaths to calm herself before she continued under the watchful and adoring gaze of her green.

Said green had already been primped and polished until she looked as a pale emerald. What are you doing Mine? Feidemeth asked with curiosity. "Making sure I am pretty enough to stand next you dear heart." You will always be beautiful! No matter what Mine, Feidemeth replied staunchly, having complete faith in her rider. The teen laughed softly. Her two green firelizards crooned from their perches.

After a time, the green tilted her head as if she was listening to something. Come Mine. The festivities are starting. We can't be late to our own party. Nala nodded. "You're right of course. Enough. Let's go!" With firelizards flying ahead of her and announcing her arrival, Nalacko of Green Feidemeth made her appearance at the Feast.

Right away, a familiar and welcome voice reached her ears. "R'iz! And Bossuth!" She made her way over to him, sending her love back to the bronze. "Allow me to introduce you. Ri'z, please meet Feidemeth. Feidemeth, this is R'iz of bronze Bossuth." The green gave a little bow to the young man. A pleasure to meet you both. Mine thinks highly of you.

magnadearel

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:22 am
Up on his ledge Bossuth rumbled, his head lifting so that he could look out over the Bowl towards where everyone was gathered and he gave a snort. Nalacko was important to both his Radish and himself and while he was in no mood to congregate with other older dragons on the fire heights and gossip about the proceedings and what had happened at the hatching, he still loved her in his way. It's just that he'd have time later to meet her green one on one when there was space for him to be actually present so he sent a small press of happiness her way once more and proceeded to lay down and sleep the night away.

"Sorry Boss isn't quite perky tonight, his scars are making him stiff so he'll meet Feidemeth here soon." R'iz returned the large green hatchling's bow with one of his own and when he was bent over far enough he slipped what had been in his hands over her head quickly. When he was straight once more he had a roguish grin on his face. "It's a little bit large on her but I think she'll grow into it and out of it in about two days with how big she is. I replaced the beads on it with ones that'd match her instead of Bossuth. Lucky for me you gave me so many a few months back."

He winked a gold eye at the pair of them.

"Oh does she? Well you should know I think really highly of her too, you as well." the bronzerider crossed his arms and beamed. "And for good reason too, you should see some of her good beads she makes, I'm spoiled even with the cast offs." He honestly hoped that she would have the time once she was graduated to continue, even if the output was less than when she was a Candidate, because R'iz admired Nalacko's skill.

"Congratulations to both of you, you're gonna do just awesome out there."

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:56 am
Hattaki

Nala smiled and sent back a mental hug to Bossuth. Tomorrow when she wakes up, you can meet her. She felt bad the older dragons were able to join in the way the younger ones could. There just was simply no room for them all. Feidemeth trilled a greeting to the bronze, we will meet later!

"That's quite alright R'iz. It just doesn't feel right with him all the way up there anyhow." The bronze pair had helped her through some hard times and she wanted to do this right. Nala spotted R'iz doing something suspicious when he bowed, but her green didn't cry out in alarm. That and she trusted him, but she was utterly curious at what he was doing. Feidemeth gave a confused chirp as she felt the other rider messing with her headknobs.

What is it? What is it Mine? The green tried tilted her head to see the top of her head, but was unsuccessful. Nala had to hold back the laughter at the sight. "Oh R'iz! It's lovely. Come here and I'll show you." Nala knelt down and focused with the green to let the dragon see herself through Nala's eyes. At first Nala found herself looking at her own self before the pair got themselves sorted out so Feidemeth could see what R'iz had placed on her head.

Mine made the beads? Feidemeth sounded awed. Nala blushed. Who knew all those beads would come in handy? She laughed, "as if I would give you cast offs." The green hummed in delight. It is beautiful! I will treasure it always! Thank you both for making it! Now she was as prettied up as her rider and ready to show off to her siblings at the feast!

"Thank you R'iz." Nala did her best to hide the tears in her eyes. She was ready to stand on her own, with Feidemeth always by her side.

magnadearel

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff