Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] How are you Holding Up? (Demanthra/Monath and Rhiyn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:29 am
Demanthra had gotten herself dressed in a pretty green dress and a cloak, so she could go to the feast. She knew both she and Monath were eager to mingle with the new Weyrlings, especially when one of the new batch was Demanthra's very own little sister. The young woman couldn't be happier for Kinye, knowing she finally got her own green dragon. To make matters even better, it was to one of Monath's nieces..so it was definitely a family affair. However, both knew the young woman was going to be busy with Demanthra's mother first. Not to mention, Demanthra was worried about a certain someone, knowing he hadn't impressed once more.

So we can search him out, so you can put your mind at ease,Monath assured, as Demanthra climbed onto her back carefully. Then the green riding pair took off from their ledge and down to the feast. Once they landed, Demanthra slid off and made sure to congratulate the parents, before heading inside. Her eyes looked around, hoping to catch the eye of the young man she was looking for.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:04 am
Another hatching he’d failed to Impress. He didn’t care to know how many that had been. Too many. He knew that Demanthra would tell him, as she always did, that it would happen eventually. He still felt turns behind her.

He wasn’t too far away. When he’d spotted Monath he had made his way over and through the crowd. He was dressed neatly and his hair was out of his eyes. His expression was one of grim determination until he saw Dea.

He froze. She always caught him off guard with her beauty. “You look beautiful. As do you, Monath.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:20 am
Demanthra soon saw the familiar figure she had been hoping to see, as he made his way through the crowd. She could see the determined look in his eyes, which really didn't surprise her at all. Knowing him, he probably had been on the look out for her beloved green, even before she had landed in the bowl. She smiled softly as he got to her, he really was very handsome and had cleaned up well. As he finally manged to get a compliment out, her cheeks reddened just a little. She could feel Monath beaming with her own pride, having heard through her rider as Rhiyn complimented her too.

Good of him to remember to realize how good I look,Monath thought to her rider, making sure the other would thank him for both of them.

"Thank you, Rhiyn..from both of us. Though, I must say, you are quite dashing yourself,"she told him brightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:46 am
He smiled at her. “I tried. I only came to see you. I don’t think we’ll be seeing your younger brother today.” He didn’t blame him. The feeling of failure kept trying to swallow him as it had in turns past. But he didn’t need a dragon to tell him where his heart was.

“Do you want to dance with me tonight?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:21 am
Demanthra sighed softly, having really hoped all of her brothers would have showed up. Yes, she knew how much it hurt to be left on the sands, she had been there herself before Monath found her. However, Kinye had impressed, so she had been thinking they would be here for her. She supposed she should be understanding.

I am sure that he will congratulate her later, when he has time to get his feelings out. He is still young,Monath reminded. Of course, she knew all about what it was like to get her feelings out.

"I know you came for me, dear. And I would love to get to dance with you. I have my flits keeping an eye on the candidates that came, just making sure they are alright,"she smiled.  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games