Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[FEAST PRP] Ever Loving (Sathanaseth/Haveli + Marty/Ana)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:47 am
The first of her sons to impress, and perhaps the one who had wanted the least of her attention while still in his shell, was still greeted as warmly as each of his siblings when Anakumath spotted him. Yes, while Sathanaseth would likely get a little nippy to establish his desire for far more respected boundaries, the gold was still eager to pour her love upon him and in turn the young woman that he had impressed upon.

She struck a fierce profile next to him and truly, they were a perfect pair as far as she was concerned. Then again, Anakumath would have never entertained the idea any of her children would have chosen poorly.

Hello my little warrior, she hummed, even as Martirae looked over Haveli with what seemed like far more neutrality in comparison to the endless flow of love and adoration that was the fountain of her dragon.

"Congratulations," she stated, not ushering up much more than that in case both woman and dragon decided they didn't want to stop long for idle chit-chat with mother-and-her-rider.

Houllow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:17 pm
It felt strange to be congratulated for once, rather than doing it to others, but somehow Haveli managed to shake the unease away and offer up a true smile to Martirae. "Thank you." There was so much more she could say than a simple thanks for the congratulations that everyone would be offering. "Seriously, thank you both for everything. I...mean it, from the bottom of my heart." Her face flushed up a she tried to keep everything in check but it was nearing impossible; if not for the fact all candidates had been taught their emotions would be raw right after Impression she might have been mortified. "Without you, I would never have met Sathanaseth."

It sounded so tacky but it was true; if Marty had never stood for the clutch, who knows if Anakumath would have Impressed. If Anakumath had never been, then certainly there would be no clutch now and no small brown that looked up at his mother with reddish-blue eyes.

Mother. Sathanaseth raised up his head and snout closer to her mother, would she care to approach and provide those 'boops' she had often done when he was in his shell. The memory of them was irritating at best, but considering this might be the only one he could choose to allow he was giving the option to take it. At last we meet. He had been far too pre-occupied at his hatching to pay her, or his sire, any actual mind.

demon_pachabel

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:06 pm
"Nothing would have happened if you'd not been there - I know it's been a hard few months," and how easily Haveli could have given up on Weyr life after her sister had passed. "So thank you for being there for him to find." Impression was a lot of gears and knobs and cosmic coincidences aligning to see everything becoming what it was meant to be.

Even the slightest raising of Sathanaseth's head was all the invitation Anakumath needed to lean out to press her snout to the top of his head, humming and pouring love upon her darling son. I am so glad to see you face to face at last, she thrummed adoringly. She'd have never begrudged him his isolation or distance, but was clearly pleased to be allowed into that little bubble he kept around himself.

houllow

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff