Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[FEAST PRP] A Little Faith(Nala/Feidemeth + Marty/Anakumath)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:40 am
Perhaps Anakumath's brimming love would never ebb - though Martirae hoped it didn't multiply with each future clutch, as it was already overflowing and even the occasional visitor amongst the gold's own siblings, or even Elzebuth's, had been greeted with far more affection than perhaps she would have before. It spilled over every baby dragon who stopped to visit their mother and when Feidemeth was close enough she too would receive a similarly oozing bounty of a greeting.

Hello my darling. I have missed you in the short time we have been apart, and it was true - how she would miss all of them now that she did not have to keep their eggs tucked under a wing, to protect them and let them tell her their secrets. Even if, as infants, they didn't truly have many. Never the less, she would feel their absence, even if it would grow far less needling as the future sevendays that would usher her children into growth dampened that nearness they'd had for the long time they'd all had together.

Martirae was far less mothering in her greetings, though that overflowing affection had left her in a kinder and more welcoming mood than her serious demeanor usually left her: "Congratulations, Nala. How do you feel?"

Magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:58 pm
demon_pachabel
Thank you for the start!

A quick silent exchange between the two new partners was all it took for them to decide to visit Feidemeth's mother and her rider. A slow circuitous route brought them to the gold, but they didn't escape notice on their approach. Feidemeth hummed lovingly at her mother's affectionate greeting.

I too have missed you just as much Mother. We might be parted, but never far apart. The tiny green reached her nose up for a boop. Nala watched the young dragon with a smile. Standing a bit off to the side, so she wouldn't intrude on the touching moment.

She turned to Martirae with a bow when the woman spoke up. "Thank you Martirae. Enthralled and happy. I keep thinking there's no way that she could be mine, until she reminds me otherwise." The teen laughed. She'd gotten so use to being the one left standing, it was so hard believe she hadn't this time.

magnadearel

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:51 am
Anakumath indulged that raised head, leaning down to give Feidemeth the silently requested boop without hesitation. Of course not. And I will always happily make time for you if you ever want it, though she imagined that now that her little darling was safely hatched and impressed the same distress that had made her call out during the touching would be easier to manage.

Nala's answer earned a knowing smile from Martirae. "The wonder never fades. At least, it hasn't for me," and certainly, while she and Anakumath had only been together for two, short, wonderful, beautiful turns, that glowing love that radiated between them underneath every thought was as magical as ever. "I hope it feels the same for the rest of your lives."

Magnadearel
The reference to the 'distress' is that Feidemeth's egg called for Mama during the hatching and needed a little mama time because SO MANY FEELINGS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:57 am
demon_pachabel

Nala smiled as the large gold dragon gave a gentle nose boop to her green. Feidemeth was so precious. Thank you Mama! I will always remember that. The green promised. Snuggles with mama could never be bad. And if you ever need a hug I will be there for you.

"I hope it never fades for me either," she murmured softly. With as perfect a dragon as Feidemeth, how could it? "Thank you. I know I couldn't possibly be happier right now," Nala said quietly, but with feeling. It didn't matter where she went now as long as Feidemeth was always by her side.

magnadearel

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:55 am
How generous, my darling! I'd dare say I'd enjoy one right now, Anakumath thrummed, simply reveling in the newly given ability to boop and nuzzle every little head that had been so tucked away before.

Anakumath's continuously overflowing joy left Marty in a better mood than she spent most of her days. "I'm glad to hear it - I'm willing better to your Weyrling group than mine had early on. Most of us passed a bug around and it required a lot of assistance." And then once she was better it was off to wash a baby dragon in that cold lake! Brrr!

Magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:58 pm
demon_pachabel
Sorry for wait!

Always happy to oblige, the tiny green reached up to wrap her wings as far around the larger gold as they could. All the hugs for you! And my siblings. If they ever need an extra hug, be sure to let me know. None of her siblings, nor any dragon for that matter, would ever find themselves lacking in affection while Feidemeth was there. The green had plenty of love to share.

Seeing the two dragons brought a smile to her face. It was hard to be jealous when she knew with a simple thought, all that love inside the tiny green would be turned on her. Nala shook her head with amusement as she watched Feidemeth trying to wrap her little wings around the adult gold. "That must have been miserable. I'm glad you all had assistance."

magnadearel

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:19 pm
And oh what a glorious little hug it was, Anakumath leaning into the gentle little embrace as much as she could without absolutely smooshing her newly hatched daughter. Feidemeth's offer of course spurred one of her siblings in particular to mind - Surely Kesucianth will need many in the days to come, my love. and who better to give it when dear mother was not available to do so?

"It was," Marty confirmed, though she was fairly certain that particular.....bug had run it's course and that it would better to instead think warm thoughts for all of the new Weyrlings. How perfect each pair was in her eyes, colored entirely by bias. "She's really beautiful "

magnadearel

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff