Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Time of our lives (R'nori, Inannath, Jemi, Shandath)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:24 pm
Inannath was delighted with a feast just for her. Okay, it was also for her siblings, and she could share, but still, a Feast! With a full belly and a well oiled hide she strutted into the feast area with R’nori at her side. It was time to get her rider some of the fine food as well. Something besides fish. She had found those memories in R’nori’s head and approved of his plan to have something else. You will never have to going fishing again. Inannath assured hers. Never would be too soon. He replied. But now was not the time to dwell on that terrible business. He had so much more in his life now with Inannath. And the need to learn a new Weyr’s way of doing things. Step one: enjoy the Feast.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:58 pm
Jemi was still swimming on the high of impressing. Shandath was perfect and they were riders. They had a long road ahead of them, but the first step had been done and they had a year to grow into it.

Whren had laid out her clothing for the feast as she babbled in excitement about how wonderful and perfect Shandath was and she would admit he had picked out well.

Shandath on the other hand was not so certain about the feast, it seemed extravagant. Her Jemi though, was relaxed and simple dressed and seemed eager to talk to others. At the very least, she could seek out her sisters.

She greeted simply as they came into view. She looked over R'nori, no one could hold a candle to Jemaselle but, her sister had of course chosen who was best for her. She was interested to see how they worked together in the future.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:21 pm
R’nori felt Inannath’s attention shift and turned to see what she was interested in. One of his dragon’s sisters was coming with her own rider. He smiled welcoming to the girl and gave a casual wave. We just got here but I am sure it will be enjoyable. If it wasn’t then Inannath would just have to fix that. She was confident that between her and her siblings they could fix any party. Mine here assured me that the feast was in our honor. Her voice was full of pride and love for the man. Shall we go in? We should not keep them waiting any longer than necessary.

“I’m R’nori.” He introduced himself as they hadn’t had time to meet at the feeding tables. He had practiced saying his new name in the barracks quietly as he changed and rested. With a self deprecating smile, R’nori told Jemaselle, “I hail all the way from Western,” as though that was a major fault. In some people’s eyes it was.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:33 pm
"R'nori," Jemi said, giving the name a taste and it seemed simple enough to remember. "Jemaselle, but please, Jemi." She said and offered a large hand to him. "You got to be freezing, I hope you have at least one good coat."

Shandath did not doubt her sister, but entering the feast and being surrounded by people for no more reason then to socialize was not high on the list of things she could be doing. , and her's was looking forward to the food.

She nodded to her sister.

faesinger

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:07 pm
“Pleasure to meet you, Jemi.” He took her hand and shook it. “Even with the warm clothing.” R’nori admitted. “I was told the Weyr would help out with more warm clothing now that I have impressed so I can stop borrowing from other candidates.”

Inannath took Shandath’s agreement as permission and began moving further into the feast area fulling expecting the other three to follow. R’nori gestured for Jemi to proceed them before following his baby dragon. There are so many people. She told Shandath with delight. I knew there would be but it is different seeing it. She turned this way and that to get a better look at the crowd.

“I would ask what your favorite part of the Hatching was, but it is likely the same as mine. The moment of impression.” R’nori continued talking to Jemi. “So I will ask instead, what is your favorite part of High Reaches Weyr?”

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:12 pm
"They will, good boots though are a life saver, the more water repelling the better." Jemi said, taking the hand in a firm shake before heading into the feast, following the greens.

"Ooh, that one is easy. It's not Nabol," She said dryly, giving a lopsided grin. "But, hmm, the height I think.. there is just something being able to look out and see for what seems to be forever in any direction. It's a hike to get that far, but it's worth it."

Shandath replied, and there was just sooo much going on. Different smells, all the brightly color clothes and baubles, layers of sounds. She was certainly that she didn't like it. It wasn't terrible, but she just couldn't understand the reason for it.

faesinger

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:08 pm
R’nori walked at Jemi’s side with Inannath on his other. “I imagine water proofing is important, what with all this snow.” Snow was certainly going to take some getting used to.” “Oh? You are from Nabol?” R’nori contemplated the stories he had heard about Nabol, mostly unfavorable, and decided asking further about it now was not a good idea. Inannath was curious about the stories as well, in a fascinated ‘are they true?’ way. She was going to ask Shandath about it when R’nori put a stop on her. “will have to make the hike to see. Western has some high points but is no where near as high up as High Reaches is.”

Isn’t it just? Inannath was absolutely smitten with the whole affair. Look at all the fine clothing and jewelry! I will have to ask Mine for some decorations. At least while I am still small enough to actually wear them. She trotted forward a little before stopping. Like that necklace there! Wouldn’t it look divine against my hide? And that one for you!

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:40 pm
"Not the hold proper, my family owns a ranch on the edge, they raise herdbeasts," Jemi replied easily as they walked. "And you? Native of Western Weyr or around the islands?" She was rather sure they had islands... somewhere.

'I guess?'
Shandath muttered, glancing at what had caught her sisters attention and it was frivolous. 'I'm certain who ever made it, spent a lot of time on it...' She trailed off certain that who ever made it time could have been spent on something more important. 'Ooh, no, I could never wear like it is meant to be. ' Nope, nope, she didn't need one. 'You could... wear two?'

faesinger

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas