Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[IC Egg Betting] A Fiddle of Gold, Against Your Soul (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:30 am
"He'd love that." Dehka laughed, but he knew that Kahbrohm could Impress the smallest dragon out there and not care at all about anyone else's opinions. "Thank you very much!"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:08 pm
Alosha was more than happy to jot down a few more bets as things got closer and closer. "Ohhh, that'd be a good one - I mean, I'm biased," Greenrider Pride, baby! "So for that...I bet the first green to hatch picks a boy!" Ooh! So specific! But that was the fun, right?

((Alosha is betting the first green to hatch impresses to a boy.))

----

"Ah! That's not too bad of odds," Alosha admitted to Remandianori as she jotted down his bet. "I bet that your last-to-impress male will pick a girl." she decided - which meant if the last baby was a bronze she'd be out of luck.

((Alosha is betting the last male dragon to impress picks a girl.))

Faesinger

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:51 pm
She waited as Alosha wrote down her bet, nodding with the counter offer. A dragon from the first four eggs, and a blue to a standidate. "I like those offers, sounds good to me. Thank you so much!" Tuelarua gave a small wave, before heading off.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:56 pm
Veltanna nodded. "I'm a little bias as well." She grinned. "That sounds like a good counter."

-----

Remdianori contemplated the counter. "Okay." He finally agreed before heading out with a wave.

demon_pachabel
Quick confirmations

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:47 am
So I was absolutely up to my eyeballs during the hatching and didn't track as I went (and my formatting was broken as well, whoops), so here we are.

WINNING Bets were:

Haveli: (Hollow) Lady on a brown (and her own darn dragon!) - Was not a smol boy so Alosha lost
(Also won their second bet but you don't get extra prizes for that!)

Nadry: (Meep) More girls will impress blues than boys - Alisaide is NB so it was indeed more GIRLS (2) than BOYS (1) and neither girl was from Western

Jemi: (Shadda) A brown will pick a girl - Haveli is an HR candidate so Alosha lost!

Veltanna: (Fae) First egg will hatch green - it did and it picked a girl so Alosha lost!

Remandianori: (Also Fae but you don't get double prizes!) Last dragon to impress will impress to a male - and he was the last male dragon so Alosha lost!

If you want details on LOST bets, you are free to DM me to ask - but if you want to argue I will shut you down.

For participating you're eligible for a participation prize, of course, will I will be rolling in the OOC betting thread before I home everything!  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff