Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Wishing Star - November 2020 - Rolling in Progress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:31 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image Tassel Version Uncert Uncert (wingless)
Permission: I own
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): either fluttercorn, fluttersuti, or suticorn as Syl is a fluttersuticorn.
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
Throwbacks: n/a
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A sibbon much like her own, with a tassel, and a glowing bauble to light the way, that seems to reflect the star itself.
Short IC Response: Syl tipped her face up in the star's light, the faintest gleam emanating from the side of her horn. For a moment, her horn, wings, and then her entire body shimmered with light before it winked out. She almost spoke, then shook her head. She had found everything she wanted in life, but some unknown part of her ached. She wished to share this joy with someone close to her. Crimson's family was wonderful, but it made her wonder...

...did she have anyone out there?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:03 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Lunarflowermaiden
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert Wingless
Additional Parents:
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
Throwbacks: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Leftover pie.
Short IC Response: (Optional.)  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:09 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Natelie
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: o-Elixir-o
Permission: n/a

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
markings
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: here
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lantern to guide them entwined with red and black hair, a large blue bead and a mask Akemi made dangling from the staff of the lantern like a talisman
Short IC Response: Akemi quietly walked up amongst the offerings to untuck her own from her wings. Ever since she learned her crush had found his partner she had been preparing for a night like this. Regalian stood back, nodding her forward with her request. This wasn't just about herself and she had to make sure to wish hard enough to count. "Wishing star, I ask your humble blessings for a foal. They will be well loved and have many family to cherish them. I just feel a little left out with my younger brothers having families and I know.. this will help me move on to find my own heart out there. Thank you" Gently bowed her head and laid the lantern down with the offerings then turned back to join her friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:55 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: He is very shy and clingy. Which has brought some tension to his family when he clings to his father so much. He over worries himself especially around the patriarch and his sisters pick on him constantly. He needs someone to help calm his always anxious and clingy personality especially if he is away from his father.
10 Things I Like: pastel colors, flowers, fluff, animal print, lanterns, wolves, cats, bone markings
10 Things I Don't Like: blood, spiders, tentacles, snakes, birds, marine life (he is terrified of ocean)
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A curl of his mane and a blue flower  

Natelie

Feline Wife

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:00 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Halcyon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Permission:N/A
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Halcyon is an easygoing blupee who enjoys the stillness of the tranquil winters. The only problem is, it could get lonely. She would like a friend to enjoy her days with.
10 Things I Like:
1. Snow
2. Ice
3. White
4. Blue
5. Glow
6. Sparkles
7. Crystals
8. Fluff
9. Natural markings
10. Blupee (but can be a different familiar as well)

10 Things I Don't Like:
1. Clashing colors
2. Drawings like candy canes or bells on the body
3. Straight lines
4. Reptiles
5. Octopus
6. Gore

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather 🪶  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:52 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: dolphingurl
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A, I own both

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: N/A, I own both
Throwbacks: N/A but Aiyana's sister, Their son Tanq
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A flower from Aiyana's mane and a piece of fruit from Curaçao's hairpin.
Short IC Response:
Aiyana smiled as she watched her son Tanqueray leaving after spending the day with him and his love Lailah. He had told them that they were expecting foals of their own soon! Aiyana loved watching her children grow and start families of their own. It did make her remember fondly having little ones of her own around. It had been quite a while since her youngest had left to go out on his own. She may be a bit older, but having little ones around and seeing them discover the world always kept her feeling young. She looked over at Cura and smiled, "We raised some pretty great children together. Ever think of having more?"

Curaçao looked over at Aiyana and smirked, "My love, I always think of creating more babies with you."

Aiyana laughed at Cura's comment and looked up at the night sky where a bright star shined above them. "It would be nice to hear the sound of little hooves again.."  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:17 pm

Permission: permission
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): brother
Breed (first choice): Angeni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Alicorn
Throwbacks: n.a
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her owl bells!
Short IC Response: Howl ponders up at the star, Her wings folded up against her back as they usually are. Eyes sparkling up at the skies above. "Wishing Star, my mother has passed away and has left me alone.. Perhaps, she has left me my brother? I have misplaced him.. As I am.. Often misplacing things." She giggles at herself softly. Her airy look glancing back up. "Perhaps, there is a possibility you could return him to me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:50 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): brother or sister
Breed (first choice): 'Suti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A piece of hollow rock and some bits of his own moss-like hair placed inside it
Short IC Response: A buff figure was leaning against an old tree as he looked up at the bright star with a sliver of hope. his gaze was fixed upon the middle of the star as he let out a nervous sigh. "Bright star, you remind me of the sparks I see when I fight enemies. You are there guiding me with courage. I've toughened up over time. So tough that I grew a small tree. But it didn't fully consume me. I am still me. I can do what I want to do. It can't control me... I do wonder though... do you think my family is out there? I hope I am not the last of them... I wish I had a vivid memory of my brother or sister...they should be around the same age as me by now...."
Roshan closed his eyes but drew a blank. There was nothing his mind could weave for him to see except for the times he saw his own reflection at the lake drinking water..
Quietly he pushed his offering into the clearing, and left.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:04 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Manda
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: n/a

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: N/A
Throwbacks: Nah they 1st gen
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Each of them leaves a string of beads; silver from Aldora, pink/purple from Tsukessi
Short IC Response: The two mares smile at one another, knowing this is a bit silly, but enjoying themselves just the same. Both have been a bit ... unlucky in finding their "one true love" so they figure, why not have a bit of fun together for a night? Together, they stare up at the bright star, then bow their heads in a silent wish for a memory of the time they spent together.

-----------------------------------

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Tesni
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Hello, star! I think I'm a pretty nice guy. But, things get lonely sometimes, you know? So, it would be nice to have someone to hang around with, I think. Maybe you could help me out?"
10 Things I Like:
- Wings
- Bright colors
- Things I could ride on in my smaller size!
- Slithery things
- Fluffy things
- Feathers
- Jewelry
- Horns
- Friendship!
10 Things I Don't Like:
- I'm not sure... I suppose very scary things?!
- That's pretty much it!

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few strands of his hair, and some shiny rocks  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:30 am

Permission: X
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother or sister
Breed (first choice): Alicorn
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few silver bells collected by his mate's owl, a moonstone, a sunstone, and a black star sapphire
Short IC Response: His breath huffed softly in the growing cold as he laid out the treasures he'd found. Few things, but things that reminded him of what mattered so much to the older stallion: Family. As difficult as they could be, Shihab still cared for his loved ones. "If you could guide one of my siblings home to us, someone who could help support and guide some of the members I cannot help, who could share their experiences and wisdom with the herd, I would very much like to see one of my siblings again."  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:32 am
Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Star-Spoken
Usernames: Jackariah Beckett, Lady Argentem Draconis
Owners Giving Up Eligibility:N/A
Permission: Lifemate

Parent 1:
User Image
Parent 2:
User Image
Link to LM or RP: Lifemate
Link to breeding agreement: Linked Lifemate
Throwbacks: Nasrin: Mom x Dad
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bone from one of the ancestor frogs that has been with her family for generations.
Short IC Response: Nasrin had known the second she saw Yobuko that he was the only stallion for her. Her *zing* moment, as they say. She had always believed in happily ever after's since her parents had always had the perfect relationship. And now they had the rest of their lives to spend together. Nasrin was excited to start a family, and sent every fiber of her being with the wish she sent to the trailing star as it sped past her tiny location on this spinning planet.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:00 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: A Soquili
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Professional Groomer. That's all you need to know. c:
10 Things I Like: Family, Intricate Decorations to style, New products to incorporate into Hairstyling, Elegance, Shiny/Pretty, Himself
10 Things I Don't Like: Messy/clutter, Bad Hairstyles,
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Various nutritious bird seeds. c:  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Aneiron

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:14 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: (a Soquili, Familiar, or Kawani persona)
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Hadraniel is a lover who doesn't want to be a royal. He wants to raise critters, animals, familiars, and maybe other soquili. He knows a lot about herbal healing and medicines so he can help injured animals he may find. He's a gentle giant who got it from his father. He longs for more real friends who see him as himself and maybe are other animal/critter/familiar lovers the same as himself, or maybe a protector.
10 Things I Like:
Dragons, Sumi-E, Glitch, Dinosaurs, Oriental Themes, Kitsunes, Crystals, Armor, Companions, Multiple Tails/Wings/Eyes/Heads
10 Things I Don't Like: Pinks, Yellows, Clashing Colors
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Hadraniel leaves a feather of his, a claw his raptor companion shed, and a few little critter/animal sculptures in order to show his love for them.

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: (a Soquili, Familiar or Kawani persona)
Permission: (N/A if you own the character, or a link to permission if you don't)
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Hadraniel is a lover who doesn't want to be a royal. He wants to raise critters, animals, familiars, and maybe other soquili. He knows a lot about herbal healing and medicines so he can help injured animals he may find. He's a gentle giant who got it from his father. He hopes that maybe the star can give him a familiar companion that he might be able to bond with and have help him with his animal rescues.
10 Things I Like: Dragons, Sumi-E, Glitch, Dinosaurs, Oriental Themes, Kitsunes, Crystals, Armor, Companions, Multiple Tails/Wings/Eyes/Heads
10 Things I Don't Like: Pinks, Yellows, Clashing Colors
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Hadraniel leaves a feather of his, a claw his raptor companion shed, and a few little critter/animal sculptures in order to show his love for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:15 am

Soquili in search of Relative
User Image
User Image
User Image
Permission: I own
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): minicorn mix
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Minicorn/Quinlin or minicorn/pixie as all siblings are minicorn something. So far have nixie, imp and putti minicorn mixes
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A wind chime made of bones.
Short IC Response: Bastianna left the blood soaked chimes out as a hope, possibly a call to her sister Celeste des Os (of the bones) as Sabine and Marcellus stood by. Their little mausoleum was only missing Celeste and Tunde, then their family would be whole and back in bussiness. The wind whispered faintly and Bastianna thought she heard the clanking of bones.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:11 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: a Soquili, Rispah
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm a little spitfire that loves adventure. I am fond of both water and earth creatures.
10 Things I Like: Mock child familiar, markings, rainbows, accessories, Otherworldly vibes, If hair lots of it/braids mixed in is a +, extra body parts, Opals, FLUFF if any fluff, Companions,
10 Things I Don't Like: Gore, spoopy, frilly, markingless, Scenery paintings, holiday themes, Celtic knot markings, solid color pets
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few of her rainbow hairs  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff