Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Wishing Star - November 2020 - Rolling in Progress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:14 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Ice_Dragon_Demon
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Additional Parents: n/a
Link to breeding agreement: Here
Throwbacks: n/a unless you want to add random ones
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?And assorted batch of perfectly cleaned animal skulls and other assorted bones, A braided lock from Roc's Tail and more of Shrouds tail feathers.
Short IC Response: Bloodshroud sat atop her pet's back careful not to claw his delicate flutter wings. She'd become rather fond of him ever sine she'd met him. The two traveled normally at night so when the bright star came around again Bloodshroud had come up with a different Wish. She was so pleased with her servant she'd occasionally appear less elusive and show him off to the other nighttime residents. What could be finer than a child of her and her servant? She'd seen many mares and some stallions eyeing her pet of they caught a glimpse of the two. Shroud refused to share him with anyone. He belonged to her and her's alone. he was an excellent help when gathering corpses for her to clean.

As they reached the top of a hill in the forest Roc Set down his mistress's Offerings and his own.

Shroud hopped off his back. "Star," she began shifting herself "for the servant you have brought me, I have the utmost of gratitude." and honestly that much was true though her voice was a bit screechy and cold it could send a shiver down the spine of almost anyone. "I seek a child between myself and my servant." how much could the star see? she did wonder. But she didn't feel the need to say anything more. They'd left their offering and now was the time to hunt and find untended bones to clean. They'd return soon after all and settle down for the day.

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Thraxata'rymara
User Image
Permission: N/A
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:the Mare preened every hair perfectly in it's place. What a strange concept this was after all to wish on a star. She could fly only so high why couldn't she keep the stars in her cave? No matter she'd herd of this strange custom from her mother. Her Mother told her she'd been created bu the spirits for her father to have an heir from his treasure.

So here she was again looking up at the sky from above her cave. "Wishing star I would like a creature to help me categorize my treasury that will not steal from me." she said looking up at the star. She'd eat anything that touched her treasure. So having something that wouldn't dare would be quite helpful.
10 Things I Like:Dragons
reptiles
gold
Jewels
Things that shine
Beautiful things
Jewelry
Wings
Fire
Gradients
10 Things I Don't Like:Clashing and dull colors,
mammals
dirt
bugs
Gaudy things
Gore
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?A small pile of shed gold scales and rare jewels from her personal horde  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:44 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: tefla, Dea and #Teddy#
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: n/a

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: Here
Throwbacks: Sakura (cert) Sakura uncert (( Aiyana's mother from the WS ))
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Star Blayze brings only a bundle of wildflowers tied together. He had picked and arranged the bundle himself. Hidden inside the bundle are two feathers: one feather from himself and one from Aiyana
Short IC Response: This had been the first time that Star Blayze had ever come to the altar of the wishing star. He knew of the star's immense sway over the residents of the Kawani lands but never had he himself made the journey to make a wish as he knew deep inside that there was nothing that he needed to wish for. He had his familiar but more importantly he had Aiyana. She was the brightest star in his life and the stallion felt as if he was living his life to the fullest.

However recently things had changed around their tiny herd. Aiyana had been injured and she had become morose as a result. Star Blayze wasn't used to seeing Aiyana like this and believed that perhaps having little ones around might prove a helpful distraction. It was with this thought in mind that the stallion departed their little meadow in the dead of night to fly in the direction that he needed to go. Landing on the hill in the predawn light Star Blayze took in the scenery before shuffling his wings. Dropping a bundle of flowers that he himself had harvested days earlier Star glanced skyward. "I've never felt the need to ask for your blessing. Since meeting Aiyana I believed my life to be complete. I make this wish though this day for her though. Please accept this humble offering and bless us with your benevolent power. Aiyana needs the distraction that foals would bring. Thank you."  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:04 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Satoru
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Satoru is known for being a scholar, wanting to learn everything he can about things. He is known for being able to notice things that others may miss. He is quite loyal to his family, having a wonderful relationship with his brother. He is the cautious one, always reminding his brother and others to think before they do things. He is brave when he has to be and can be full of life.
10 Things I Like: Stars, glowing, Pikachu/Raichu, wings, Bows/ribbons, cute things, flowers, owl, wolves, hawks
10 Things I Don't Like: Demonic symbols, exposed innards, too much blood, bugs (cept butterflies/ladybugs), Snakes, horror, alligator, condor, jellyfish, octopus
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of his white mane  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:42 am
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Uncert || Itemless Uncert
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Regular
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
Throwbacks: No thank you!
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? She leaves a bundle of dried herbs that give off a fragrant but peaceful scent.
Short IC Response:
She felt her fur itch a bit as she stepped from the shelter of the trees into the open meadow that held the altar. All day her clients had gushed about this star and how it made things, impossible things, come true. Seraphine was a practical mare. She didn't believe in the impossible, just in the things she could make real herself. Still she was here... Curiosity really did kill the cat...
Looking left and right she approached the alter and placed her bundle of herbs. She was loathe to part with such rare items but for her brother to return to her... It was a dream too idyllic to come true she was sure.
Clearing her throat she spoke up, "Now I dunno if you really are what they say you are but I'm willing to take a chance and am willing to offer you a bundle of my rarest dried herbs in return for you bringing my brother back to me. I haven't seen him in the longest time and I miss him dearly..." She shook her head realizing she was tearing up talking about this and didn't like to show weakness. "So anyway... If you'd be so kind as to look with favor upon my wish I'd be mighty appreciative." She did a sort of jigging side step then nodded her head and returned to her trees. Only when the boughs covered her entire body once again did she feel safe at last... Her mind wandered, wondering if she was being a fool giving up such rare items for a dream, a chance, but it was a chance she was willing to take.  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:25 am
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Yeonn,Tirokio
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: Lifemate

Parent 1:
User Image

Parent 2:
User Image

Link to LM or RP: X
Link to breeding agreement: Mock Permissions Agreement; N/A for pairs who linked a LM agreement above, or pairs where the owners of all pets are entering.
Throwbacks:Parents- Amaya X Shyam

Adalyn X Pavitra
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Titan leaves a feather from his wings
Short IC Response: "I will never give up hope that someday we will have a family of our own" As he looks up into a sky he notices a star brighter than the others. "Star if you can hear me please grant my wish. It has been so long and this is our only wish."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:44 am

Soquili/Familiar in search of a relative:
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Kirin
Breed (2nd choice): Unicorn
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A tuft of his chest fluff
Short IC Response:

Had someone told Shinji that if you wished upon a star, your wish might come true, he would have just scoffed and laughed in their face. He wasn't much of a believer as much as he was a skeptic in those types of things. The last time he wished on a star, Kazue came into his life but that was only merely a coincidence.

A sigh escaped the stallion's lips as slit eyes peered down at the goat that was asleep at his feet. Rolling his eyes, he looked up at the starry sky. I can't believe I'm doing this. He thought to himself. It's a mere coincidence that this tiny annoyance came into my life. Not the fact that I wished on the same star that night years ago... right? There was only one way to find out. Taking in a deep breath, he closed his eyes and sighed. Tsu.. my dear sister. What happened to you. If only I could see you one last time, to know that you were safe and sound.

C o w b o y P e e p

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:31 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Void
[Cert Request]
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I do not accept that which has befallen me. My Chosen name was one whispered to me when i was but a kit, but by whom...I do not care to know. What I do know, is that out there is someone out there who will help me fill the..." He pause to chuckle. "...void, and help me unbury the light I've kept away for so long."
10 Things I Like:
  1. Space/Galaxy
  2. Occult
  3. 'Fallen'
  4. Paws
  5. Demonic/Devil
  6. Fluff
  7. Tentacles (No Suckers)
  8. Inky/Sumi-e
  9. Skulls and Bones
  10. Long hair

10 Things I Don't Like:
  1. Minis
  2. Aquatics
  3. Hole Clusters/Blisters/Blobs
  4. Landscape-as-markings
  5. Polka dots/Solid straight stripes/Boring designs like that
  6. Clowns
  7. Baldness
  8. Bright or clashing colors
  9. Decapitation
  10. Short hair

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A void-shrouded feather from his wing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:00 am

Permission: Here
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Son
Breed (first choice): Cery/Uni/Reg
Breed (2nd choice): cery/uni
Throwbacks: yes
Lani (Aunt)
Morri (Uncle)

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?Merlin uses some of the hair from his tail, some blue flowers wrapped in a string as an offering

Short IC Response:

Merlin eyed the Wishing Star as he ventured towards where they left their offerings. He wasn't sure why he was here, he should be feeling content, he'd found one of his brothers, one of his sisters, Morri had shown up one season, Lani after him and Morri had wished on the star before. He felt almost guilty coming here without them but they were more similar to each other than he was to them, both in looks and personalities. Then his brother had found a mate and it had gotten him thinking.

"Star? Is there more of my family out there? Did they survive the fire?" he asked "Please star, bring my family together again, all of them" he looked down at his hooves "Perhaps that is too much to ask, i should wish smaller, Star please, lead them home in their own time?" he left his offering and walked away, back to the small remnants of the large family they had once been.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:02 am

Permission: Here
Breed (first choice): Regular
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
Throwbacks: Yes please, Gen one but has an IC Twin Sister
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Some precious gemstones, both cut and raw, bundled with some feathers and a lock from her own mane.
Short IC Response: "Look star, things have been rough lately, my life has turned upsidedown and thrown backwards, i find myself at a loss, which is hard to admit. Please could you help me find my brother?" she sighs "I just want family around now, more than ever, and i want to talk with him, we parted ways after a...... disagreement and we never spoke again, i would like the chance to be able to resolve this with him, we were close as foals, i'd like to be close to him again, i miss him"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:26 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Боб & Bob [They're a bit of a package deal...]
Permission: -
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Боб & Bob met by accident, when the two of them became entrapped in this... strange object. After much bickering initially, the two found themselves forming a friendly rivalry, and one day, eventually, they fell in love. They've figured out a way to escape their entrapment, but neither wants to do it, as they've realised they prefer life floating through the seas with each other. However, they have always wanted more children of their own - biological, or adopted. And so they pray at every oppourtunity for the stars to bring someone their way - a jellyfish child, or a lost soul looking for a home.
10 Things I Like:
-Weird Breed Combos
-Aquatics (or at least, part-aquatic base)
-Orange
-Blue
-Bright markings on dark colours
-Ocean
-Space
-Bioluminescence
-Night Sky
-Flowers
10 Things I Don't Like:
-Sugar Skull Style Markings
-???
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A pearl they found inside an old oyster shell.  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:44 am

User Image
Permission: Permission here
Breed (first choice): Hippogrpyh
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Meat of freshly killed soquilis.
Short IC Response: There have been whispers going around the lands that there's a vicious being that is slowly taking over the land, acre by the acre, and the viciousness rivals this particular hippogryph's. Checkmate narrows his eyes as he knows that the only level of viciousness comes from his lineage and it has been verified by his daughters so he decided to participate this year when he heard that the wishing star is coming back once again.

"There can't be two monsters here," Checkmate says while clicking his beak a bit before he went after a large unsuspecting soquili and after few minutes, it was all over. "Brother.... or sister..." He hisses the word out as he drags the carcass over, purposefully making sure there's a huge path of blood leading toward the open meadow knowing that his sibling would follow the scent of blood. If the wishing star guides his sibling to him this fateful night, that sibling will surely die quickly because he can't have any competitions at all.

"Ah.. wishing star..." He sees the streaking star crossing the skies and he smirks to himself. "It seems like I have a sibling lurking out there. Lead him or her to me for a lovely reunion." He says the words out loud while the mental movie of him ripping that sibling to pieces and feeding him or her to his beloved daughters amuses him so a crackling laugh escapes his throat. "Accept my offering and bring my sibling to me... please."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:05 pm

User Image
Permission: Perm
Breed (first choice): Uni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Reg
Throwbacks: -
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Tail feathers of a Peacock.
Short IC Response: -  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:22 pm

Permission: Permission
Breed (first choice): Angeni
Breed (second choice): Unicorn/Kalona
Throwbacks: Yes please!
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? seashells, gemstones, striped looking blanket, leaf stuffed animal and few drops of his blood [Zahariah] Two feathers from Snowlily
Short IC Response: Searching all day, Zahariah managed to find few perfect things and with help of his beloved mate, Snowlily stuffing things in his rough looking sack, the stallion nuzzles his mate and murmurs soft words about coming back to her when the sun rises. "My love...." Zahariah smiles at Snowlily gently as he nuzzles her once again to silence her protests. "When it comes to my siblings, I need to do this on my own." Noting the upset look in his mate's face, Zahariah quickly adds in "But next wishing star, my love.. I would love to have you there with me. Maybe we would get to see my sibling together." He smiles at his mate whom seems to be satisified with his answer before he gives her a last tender look while his hooves carries him away through the forest.

As the blanket of star-speckled darkness falls upon the lands, Zahariah emerges from the forest, exhaling sharply as he notices the mound seeming to glow under the moonlight. "I am going to keep trying..." He mutters to himself as he moves toward the mound, and looks down at his sack. "Oh.... ugh..." He sighs as a small group of chimpunks appears at the mound, leaving their offers for the wishing star. Zahariah stood there awkwardly, not sure how to react to the view in front of him before he tries to dislodge the sack without distracting them. The chiming noises and clinking of objects inside the sack drew the family's attention and they chittered at the large soquili before scrambling up to "push" the sack off his back.

"Thank you..." Zahariah exhales, already little bit stressed out about it and the flare of brightness shoots across the skies. He places seashells, gemstones, striped looking blanket and leaf-stuffed animal because he have a particular sister in his mind. He closes his eyes with a smile as he remembers the foal times where this sister would always be smiling, laughing and pulling pranks on everyone due to their annoyance. He chuckles under his breath as he looks up at the shooting star with a wistful look on his face. "Wishing Star.... grant me this wish if you may. I have a beautiful mate, slew of children with my previous just as wonderful mate. Grandchildrens....." He falters as he looks away for a moment before the determined look creeps into his golden eyes while he stares at the wishing star fiercely. "Where's my blood? Where's my siblings? I feel so empty without them..." He bows his head before he nips at his shoulder sharply to let the blood flow on top of the offered items on the mound. Sensing his mate slowly walking up to his side, Zahariah contiunes to stare at the star as the tail slowly fades away. "I told you not to come, mare..." He turns to Snowlily and a huge warm smile appears on his face.

"But I am glad you did. I love you so much, my heart." Zahariah murmurs as he nuzzles his mate lovingly. "Shall we go?" He smiles as he leads his mate away from the mound but the image of his ever so playful sister is still laughing in his head. Snowlily looks towards her mate and nodded. "Go on..I'll meet you in the forest, my love." Zahariah nodded softly and gives her soft little nuzzles before walking back to their home. Snowlily smiled for a few short moments and looked up at the stars. "... I would like to add to my beloved soul mate's wish as well if it helps." She plucks her best feathers and puts it on top of the blood. She then looked back up into the sky. "I want to see him happy. Please.. help guide him back to his baby sister. Use my own feathers if you must.." She nuzzled the sack and blood/feathers softly, giving it some love. She snorts lightly and turns to follow her mate home. Little did Snowlily know, Zahariah was listening from a tree. He couldn't help but smile..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:41 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
10 Things I Like:
Glitch
Sumi-E
Plants
Crystals
Space
Glow
Multiple Tails/Limbs/Parts
Wings
Armor/Weapons
Mythical Creatures (Dragons, Kirins, Kitsunes)

10 Things I Don't Like:
Bald
Minis
Mers/Aquatics
Short hair
Clashing Colors.

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Kazu leaves a Lantern for a new friend. The lantern is covered in jewels and space depictions. He modeled it after himself, so he put some images of a plant based Kitsune around it. He made it a couple of Kitsune Figurines to sit next to it so that it would have some companions. He had spent the last two weeks working on this lantern in addition to the one he did for his sister. Beside the lantern he sets down a dagger he had his brother make, and a little set of armor. He wanted a companion who could and would accompany him on his warrior missions. He was a weapons master and he loved weapons and training. He hoped for a companion who would share his love of weapons and training.  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:01 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Psyche
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: The fox stared up at the star unsure what to say. "There isn't much to tell really. I tend to keep to myself and other then my daughter don't really interact with anyone. I like stargazing and watching the sunrise."
10 Things I Like:
Eeveelutions
Paws
Multiple tails
Mystical things
Elegant hairstyles
Natural markings
Starry
Bells
Accessories
Sumi-e
10 Things I Don't Like:
Aquatics
Bald
Clashing colors
Extreme gore
Evil
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Some berries she picked and a clump of her fur  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff