Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Wishing Star - November 2020 - Rolling in Progress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:54 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Snowbelle Thundara
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: n/a
Throwbacks: They're both first gen, but throwbacks are welcome!
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bowl full of their fallen feathers as well as some glimmering stones that when in the light, reveal rainbows. They also leave some apples and carrots.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:06 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Permission: n/a
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Skadi is a fierce and protective hunter in the Northern mountains where she reigns. She is loyal and strong, but knows when to be kind. She has traveled the frozen mountains of snow and ice for some time on her own but wishes for a traveling companion to keep her company and aid her in the protection of the forests.
10 Things I Like:
Birds of Prey
Wolves
Foxes
Stars
Snow
Forests
Night time
Lanterns
Winter

10 Things I Don't Like:
Vultures
Bugs/Insects
Jellyfish
Clashing or muddy colors
Gore
Extra body parts/organs
Fire
Destruction of forests

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Skadi leaves an offering of meats, from fish to squirrels and rabbits. She also leaves some rare medicinal herbs and multi-colored crystals she found on her travels.  

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:17 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:Terran family is a bit unusual. His parents are turtles and his siblings are a dolphin, an octopus, and a fish. It's given him a unique perspective but being the only landlocked family member is rather lonely.
10 Things I Like:
crystals
bears
star/cosmos
glow bits or markings
pronghorns
ice-themed
blue roses
dragon otters
opals
fur boa

10 Things I Don't Like:
bright rainbow-I'm ok with bits of rainbow or pastel rainbow
cuttie butt markings
multiple eyes
tentacles
gore
jellyfish
clowns

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?Terran leaves a jar that contains a small amount of waterfall water from his body.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:30 am
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Permission: N/A
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): sibling (gender cc)
Breed (first choice): Hippogryph
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
Throwbacks: yes
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small stoppered bottle with gold feather paint, a ribbon tied around it fastening a small copper bell.
Short IC Response: Nyvara climbs up the hill where she can see the star most clearly. Her eyes watching it for a long time before she puts down her offering, "I know my mother let my father take a basket with him, to return to his own herds. But I know nothing of the sibling within the basket. If I have a sister or brother . . . I would like to meet them. To know about them. To possibly share future happiness and sorrows. To at least know that they still live and have a good life outside the flock. And if they do not, to bring them home, where they can be part of our larger family."  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:50 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Looking up at the star, she gives a small smile, "I am from a unicorn herd that is quite large. My father is king and my brothers princes. I was young with the brother next older than me left. He thought the way my father and other brothers treated the rest of the herd was wrong. That they should serve their people instead of being indulgent and greedy. I didn't understand at the time, but when he left I started watching and seeing. And the herd wasn't happy. They were thin and weak. They were afraid, thinking only my father and brothers could protect them, so they did not leave or rebel. But they weren't healthy or happy. And I found that I couldn't stay and continue to be treated like a princess when the herd was so misused. Like my brother I left and am searching for him, for a herd like he would want to be part of. A herd for everyone, and not just those at the top. But the journey is long and I don't know how far I will have to search. I would love to have a friend to travel with. Someone who doesn't treat me like a princess, just a companion and friend."
10 Things I Like: cheerful, cream, gold, flowers, fluff, hands or hooves
10 Things I Don't Like: aquatic, evil, eye-rape colors, insects, arachnids, clutter
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few strands of soft, black mane woven together around a thin gold chain.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:43 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Kara Asumie
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: N/A this is a rogue entry
Additional Parents: N/A
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
Throwbacks: CC
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Wisp leaves one of her wisps so that the star won't be lonely.
Short IC Response: Leaving one of her wispy things at the altar this mare looks up at the star. "I don't wish to be lonely and so I leave this wispy to keep you company in hopes it will lead you to leave me with some company as well as something to truly love." Wisp bows and heads off after stating her plea with the star.

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Kara Asumie
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:55 am
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Rein_Carnation
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: nekoFayre
Permission: Permission Link

Parent 1:
Uncert

Parent 2:
Uncert |franklins markling

Link to LM or RP: permission link
Link to breeding agreement: n/a
Throwbacks: Yes, both first gen
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Two of Frankin's feathers, with a small display of Bella's tail as it curls downward lovingly wrapped around the two feathers.
Short IC Response: Bella once again noted the Star as it shimmered everlasting within the canvas of night. She smiled softly leaning over to her mate who noted the star capturing her mate's attention. Without a word, they both began the journey to the shining presence, never walking further than the other. Each holding a feather gently, they placed their offering on the altar. Smiling to one another of their good fortune in life Bella closed her eyes secretly wishing for the star to grant her another gift to join the family. Franklin in turn made his own wish along with the heartfelt request from Bella. Wishes were eternal and sacred leaving them both to remember even in silence the star was always listening. Smiling to one another with a nuzzle, they returned to their home leaving the star with their heartfelt request.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:28 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Wind
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Alicorn
Throwbacks: n/a
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A mix of ice blue beads and bird feathers.
Short IC Response: Shiela found herself looking up at the stars again, on another winter day. She searched the night sky for the brightest star. The last time she did this, on the urging of Saeran, she didn't expect much. How could stars have such a power to grant the heart's desire? Or perhaps, maybe everything that had happened so far had only been coincidence? Thinking of the stars made Shiela recall a memory from so long ago, a memory of a mare that told stories of the stars. That mare, she had disappeared: the scouts had searched and searched, for that mare was highly revered in the herd but, no one ever found her. They were good times then, but things had changed. She wondered if she had grown in the time that she had left and found Saeran, Eleanor, and Najinca.

Last time she spoke to the brightest star, she was alone. Now.....she turned her head, her ice blue eyes warmly looked over at her younger brother. Andreas, how good it was to see him again after so many years. It was by-chance they had stumbled into each other. Shiela had been searching for a trader of goods and although she had found him, she had also encountered her brother. Andreas later told her that he had been traveling with the trader in search of rare goods. Re-connecting again after so many years had been difficult, it was even harder to learn that Andreas didn't know what became of their sister.

"Hah! Think that's the one?" Andreas' voice shook Shiela from her thoughts. She looked away from him and looked back up. "Yes....." She was surprised, her voice wavered. In all the time that she had searched for the star again, she never could find it again. And yet, here it was once more. So bright it twinkled. "Gonna wish then?" Andreas cocked his head to the side, eyeing his eldest sister. "I do not know if it will work if I wish again, for I have already made a wish. I believe you must do this Andreas." She wished there was someone they could ask, someone who knew more about the stars than she did. She was so frivolous in her younger years, if only she had paid more attention to that mare's stories.

"Hmmm." Andreas cleared his throat. "So, I hear you're the star that grants wishes? Honestly, I don't know how this works. Mind you, never heard of any star with that power. But hey if you do have this power, I wouldn't mind seeing our sister again." Shiela was quite scandalized by his brusque way of asking. "Andreas!" She scolded. Her brother just laughed before trotting off.  

Rita Zyon

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:48 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Aiolos was the Putti leader during the large migration of new Mini breeds. Since than, he's been on his own, only having brief interactions with others that never get beyond "Hey, I know you from somewhere." He's a bit of an old soul despite still being quite young, acting ore like an old man than a young stallion. He's often grumpy and can be bossy to the point it's really no wonder he's not made any friends yet. Ever since all the Minis went their own ways, he's been slowly feeling more and more lonely without all the crowds around him. There's only so much sweet solitude even an introvert can handle.
10 Things I Like: Butterflies. Stars. Braids. Spots. Blood. Ghosts. Ancient Egypt. Pastels.
10 Things I Don't Like: Talons. Really bright colors. Lack of manes. Exposed organs.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A moon shaped rock speckled with different colors.

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Sarathiel's main goal in life is to charm every single Walker and make the lands as safe as he possibly can. He assumes other Angeni are also doing this, but he would never seek them out as he prefers to work alone. If he wants companionship of other Soquili, he merely needs to seek out a mare for a few hours and his need for socializing is filled. The attentions of the opposite sex are the only times he really enjoys companionship. True commitment is a bit of a scary concept, don't you agree? Even at the risk of making himself look like the worst kind of player, he's anything but. Always with a friendly smile for anyone he meets, he would never turn anyone away, male or female, who wanted his attention for anything outside of his work. He's a very carefree soul, difficult to anger and rile up. Even in the face of uncharmed Walkers, he can keep his cool, often tossing jokes their way to rile them up. He finds it quite hilarious seeing them get angry at just about anything he throws at them. He has a long history of this with Amdusias, whose personal goal is to kill all Angeni. Especially Sarathiel.
10 Things I Like: Natural colors. Mammals. Birds. Spots. Flowers. Purple.
10 Things I Don't Like: Gore. Reptiles. Exposed organs. Really bright colors.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of his charms, empty of blood so it doesn't stick to some Walker instead and is just a pretty jewel.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Permission: I own her, but permission listed for
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Father
Breed (first choice): Kalona
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind with kalona traits. (horns)
Throwbacks:
No Throw backs but IC sibling reference for coloration of the coat and markings:
Epinar
Permission: [x]
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? she has gathered the feather of her sister and herself, and the blessed feathers of the kalona known as Eviotil, with a rose from the daughter of the primrose herd. She also brings a more kalona like offering of fresh rabbit meat and blood.
Short IC Response: Alinea knew that her sister would not really care, but Alinea had to know, and wishing upon a star was the only way to even remotely find out anything about her father. When she'd conversed with Eviotil, the kalona mare had agreed that it was a good idea to get as much power in the mix as possible to call on the star. The mare sighed as she made her way past so many others, and cleared a space for her own offering. So many others had gathered up so much, perhaps her offering was too meager, but she would not back down now. Her eyes raised to the sky, and she spoke low as her hoof nudged the offering a little more to center, "Great star that shines above this world, let this small wish come to pass, I know well the face of my mother, whose eyes shown blue as my sister's, and skin and wing show dark as my skin, I pray, I wish, mighty star, I beseech thee, let me know the pale face of my father, the one who cursed my life with eyes that hold others captive in fear, the stallion who left me with my mother and gave my sister a chance to be better-taken care of. Let me see the pale coat and markings of that one who ought to have taken both his girls." Her eyes glowed eerily, "I only ask to know my father, please give me that small solace for my childhood of sorrows." With that plea, Alinea turned away to make her way back down to another place, somewhere that might lead to where her real father was.  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

TheFairyRogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:46 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Soquili
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm supposedly a priest but what many don't know is that nagging little voice in my head that says it's okay to do mean things. Most of the time I can block it out but on the rare occasion; well let's just say it's a good thing no one suspects a thing. These paws weren't made just for walking - if you get my drift.

We are who we are after all. Maybe if I was sent someone they'd be able to curb these dark thoughts.
10 Things I Like:
Vibrant Colors
Jewelry
Paws
Wings
Females
Robes
Elegant Hair
Celtic Design
Mischief Makers
Storms
10 Things I Don't Like:
Dull Colors
Gore
Minis
Clowns
Stinging Insects
Short Hair like mine.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A nail that broke off in his latest round of digging. Although for the "right" reasons this time. He also leaves a single bouquet of dried roses.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:18 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Odet Amo

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: (N/A for rogue entries.)
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: N/A for pairs where the owners of all pets are entering.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A flower and pebble beads
Short IC Response: When the star appeared in the sky again Ayane smiled lightly but didn't comment on it to Isidore. Again they went their separate ways for the night, Isidore to his rock and Ayane out to the open ocean. Their relationship was still a little fragile to admit it aloud how they were feeling. It had only been a little since their daughter, a little koi fish, had appeared and everything was moving awkwardly forward.

Isidore feared that Ayane would swim away if he said too much. 'I love you' was the magic words to make her disappear, something she had done to too many guys over the years. Quietly he whispered to the star, "wishing star, please grant us another bundle." Carefully he set a wild flower down with a few shiny pebble beads. Turning to leave he stopped and looked back up, "If not, perhaps grant me the strength to tell her. She wont swim away from me...would she wishing star?" The lack of a response hung heavily on Isidore's small shoulders.

Ayane feared that she would hurt Isidore. She loved him but didn't really know how to express it. Searching for love was fun, a game in a way. One that she was really good at. But feeling this strongly about someone was almost unbearable. What if she had misread him? She watched the star from under the surface of the water, "wishing star, please help me find my way. I'm not really good at this..." she trailed off watching their daughter swim near by. "But I think I'm finally ready."

--------------

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Euryale (Soquili)
User Image Uncert + Item
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Wishing star, oh wishing star..." Euryale paused looking around a little sheepish for talking to herself. She often did but now talking to a being who might just be imaginary, well it just suddenly seemed odd. "I wish, I wish...I wish I had someone to travel with. Someone to sing with and explore with...someone who saw the world as I do. I've traveled on my own for a long time." She thought of all the lonely times. Her wonder lust had always made it hard to get to know anyone. At one point she thought she had found someone who could tame that side of her and then another who she thought could join her in her wondering. "Maybe if I had someone," she smiled softly, "we could keep each other company on these quiet shores, wondering wouldn't be so lonely anymore. Is there anyone out there for me, star?" she whispered but nothing but the sounds of waves answered her. Her stomach did an odd summersault seeming to have a mind of it's own. This didn't bother her much as it had been happening often lately.

10 Things I Like:
Singing
Swimming in the shallows
Bright colors
Shiny treasures
Adding to her collections (shells, pearls, knickknacks and bric-a-brac)
Playing games
Playing tricks
Sunrise

10 Things I Don't Like:
The dark
Thunderstorms
Deep water
Sharks
Ships
Being alone

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few of her shiny scales, her brightest feather and few pretty sea shells she's collected.  

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:16 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Roarie Desu

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert, W/ Pumpkin, PUMPKINS!
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
Throwbacks: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? The two obviously bring pumpkins from their farm, decorated with beads and baubles from their trades with them.
Short IC Response: Usually letting her bonded talk for her and in an unusual show of courage Ella steps up to the altar, her bonded Pump stays off to the side but nods in approval. This is the same alter she wished for her bonded so it's only right for Ella to return the favor. "It's the end of our harvest season. It's hard, long work and it's just the two of us...and well I came from a wish and a beautiful pumpkin so why not? Pumpkin has always wanted a large family and we could use the extra hooves. Please wishing star?", and with that, the pumpkin princess makes sure her pumpkins are beautifully arranged and heading home.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:45 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Conlan Quintrell (Soquili)
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I dunno man, no one seems to get me you know? Like look at me, I'm a walking contradiction. What the heck even am I? Cat, unicorn, or savage blood-hungry Kalona? Someone around who flat out doesn't care would be great! Bonus points if they can disappear like me!"
10 Things I Like:
ME!
Cats or things with claws
Mutants
Bells and cat toys
Playing tricks on others
Bright colors
Maybe some kind of cool pattern and goes with my markings but isn't mine!
10 Things I Don't Like:
To Be Bored
Chatty Kathys
I don't particularly like water...
I don't really like cold either...
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A cat bell and some shed claws.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:37 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Half Uni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular
Throwbacks: n/a
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? a purple rose with a small ornate dagger and sheer purple and silver face veil.
Short IC Response: Eitan approached the hill closest to the bright stars light, the sand blew around him as he stared above with a heavy sigh. ‘Star of Dreams, you have guided my path many lost nights and I have heard endless stories of how you can grant desires of those you deem worthy enough. I may not be, not yet....but I still find myself calling to you and leaving these memories and symbols in hopes you will at least hear my plea and my wish. These sands swallowed my life and family many years ago as a foal. I’ve never been able to find my family since that day. I’ve never given up hope that my mother is still searching for me as I do for her. Please bright star, can you guide me back to her?’  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff