Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Wishing Star - November 2020 - Rolling in Progress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:28 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: A family of soquili
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. + his brother Casimir (wip)
Permission: N/A
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: WIP -- Faolchu has left home on a journey. Currently, all members of their family are separated except for Casimir (the oldest heir) and the family's matriarch.

10 Things I Like:
  1. Soquili that look related to these
  2. Natural colors & markings
  3. Feather wings, especially heron wind & angeni
  4. Canine tails, esp. custom or foxwalker
  5. Black and/or gold beads
  6. Glowing pale irises with black sclera
  7. Canine paws
  8. Winter -- ice, crystals, frost
  9. Elegant
10 Things I Don't Like:
  1. Drafts & Warhorses
  2. Alternate templates (including alt. poses such as female legup & expressions)
  3. Unnatural colors used on the body in greater amounts than small accents
  4. Fox-fur/rusty browns on this family (ex. ⬛ #ae390c saturated orange/red family)
  5. Hairstyles significantly shorter than Faolchu's
  6. Green on this family
  7. Orange on this family
  8. Ulun'suti traits
  9. Flutter traits
  10. Aquatic traits

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? They leave a part of themselves: a tuft of fur, a lock of hair, a feather.

If it's possible and if you decide to add any items, I'd greatly appreciate an itemless uncert as well heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:42 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Kawani persona
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Kawani persona and I are ready for 2020 to be over 😂

10 Things I Like:
  • Unedited with simple or no splicing
  • Detailed colors/markings
  • Hummingbird
  • Owl
  • Mouse
  • Tortoise (new template by Moxxiie)
  • Colors/Themes: winter birds (such as bluejays, cardinals, turtledoves, owls)
  • Colors/Themes: wintry, icy colors and markings
  • inspiration
  • palette
10 Things I Don't Like:
  • Clashing colors
  • Autumn themes for this pet
  • Dark colors

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bouquet of winter flowers and frosted birch tree branches.  

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:35 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: dawns_aura
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert nekkid uncert

Parent 2: Rogue
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: n/a

Throwbacks:

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
A lock of her mane, a strand of her pink beads and a few of the cherry blossom petals that seem to always be around her

Short IC Response: It had been so long since she had had the opportunity to be a mother, and she had failed the last time. Failed, and now one of her grandchildren was dead. A child she had not even known existed. It left a gaping wound in her heart that could not be filled. But perhaps… she had heard whispers of a star that could grant wishes such as hers. Perhaps the star would give her a child. She would be a better mother this time… This time, she would get it right. It was already too late for her and the daughters she no longer even knew, but… with a blank slate to start over with, she would not make the same mistakes twice.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:50 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Laidir
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Laidir loves an adventure. She is loves to be on the move and meeting others. Though lately she's been missing home/ old friends.
10 Things I Like:
- Freckles
- Male lines
- HIGHLANDSSSSS
- Scottish!
- Mutant
- Armor
- Lord of the Ringsssss
- Flowy hair
- jewelry
- natural markings

10 Things I Don't Like:
- Neon
- Gore
- Usdia lines
- Aquatic lines
- Flutter lines
- Unnatural colors
- Unnatural markings
- Kalona
- spiders
- reptiles

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A piece of her cloth.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:50 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
Permission: n/a
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Seathi
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Nixie
Throwbacks: n/a
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A sharpened piece of coral, carefully wrapped in a leaf of kelp as protection.
Short IC Response: "It has been quite some time since I last chose to move on and see more of this world myself. I find myself longing for familiar company, and perhaps a fin at my back in deeper waters. There was none that I trusted more than my brother, and I would greatly enjoy seeing him again."

Malikztiah Ankhwave
Hey! So it seems you were entered in for a mock kid on page two! if you post before the rolling can begin and let me know which one you'd prefer to be entered for, I can edit the lists accordingly; if not this post will be void! Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:07 pm

User Image
Uncert
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Wind
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): CC
Throwbacks: No
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A leather pouch filled with some crystals, secured with a string that has a crystalline gem and a feather dangling from it
Short IC Response: Polaris Frost stood atop the grassy knoll, staring up at the vividly bright star once again gracing the heavens. He had wondered when this great star would show again, had hoped for its return over the many months he'd been away from his homelands. Now that he stood beneath its brilliance, he found himself unsure of what he wanted to say. In his heart, he knew what he most desired...but how to put it to words? Where to even start? He'd spent well over two hours simply watching and wondering. I suppose it is now or never... Polaris drew in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "I...would love to see my mother again," he stated simply. Sometimes the best approach was the most straightforward. "It's been so long since I ran away from home. I've missed her every day since then. And now that I'll soon be a father, I find that long to speak with her about so many more things. If I could just see her, even for a few minutes, it would mean the world to me." The stallion bowed his head, praying and wishing to the great star with all that was in him. Of all the regrets he had, leaving his mother behind was one of the biggest. If the star would grant him this one wish, this one chance to apologize for everything that happened, then he would never want for anything else.  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:25 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: A Soquili
User Image
Uncert | Without pelt
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Hailing from House Stark, Arsa is fierce and proud, spunky and competitive. She longs to prove herself to be more than capable of handling anything thrown her way.
10 Things I Like:
1. Wolves
2. Natural colors and markings
3. Gems
4. Winter themes/touches
5. Moon and stars
6. Glow effects
7. Weapons
8. Lanterns
9. Fluff
10. Game of Thrones inspired
10 Things I Don't Like:
1. Clashing colors
2. Pukey colors
3. Aquatics
4. Gore
5. Insects
6. Clowns
7. Holiday themes
8. Excessive clutter
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A pouch made from the coat of a bear she killed as well as some aquamarine gems  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:16 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Permission: N/A (I own Both <3)
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister Dearest
Breed (first choice): Ulun'Suti Flutter Hybrid
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind (Since I think Flutters are rare?)
Throwbacks: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Kazuhiro is leaving a Lantern to guide their sister home. It has some Crystals on it, a Sumi-E Space drawing on the sides, dancing Kitsunes, and Depictions of some of the critters and familiars around the Clan Lands. All of the things she enjoyed and loved. Tamonten is leaving a Dagger he crafted especially for her. It is intricately etched with Jewels along it's length to make it almost seem like a crystal Dagger.
Short IC Response: Kazuhiro and Tamonten walked gently up to the top of the cliff where they could see the alter of the wishing star. Their sister had been lost for quite some time and they were unsure if they would ever see her again. She had gone off to help one of the four kingdoms that it was their duty to protect and they hadn't seen her since. She was but a foal at the time she left and they hadn't quite gotten used to the idea that their sister would be sent. They tried to go in her place, but she was a strong but elegant lady who wouldn't be told no, no matter how young she was.

Kazuhiro stared up at the stars, his sister as he remembered her clear in his mind. "I would love to see her once more...." He wanted so deeply for her to return to their family, and to bring word of the kingdom she had been sent to live in. He knew it was a great honor that they chose her, but still, he missed his sister.

Tamonten glanced at his brother and then to the star. He couldn't help but remember his sister with a new stone or crystal. Saying that she could put it into this lantern or that setting, or who knows what else. Part of the reason as to why he was a weaponsmith was because of his sisters love of stones and giving her something to decorate. He would always follow his honor, but he longed to see his sister once more. "If you could.... bring her back to us... even for a short time?" He pleaded with the star.

They looked to each other, hope clear in their eyes as they both knew what they wanted and knew it was the same thing. They turned back to the star and bowed to it. "We ask this of you.... Great wishing star... Please?" They soon turned to leave and head back to their home where hopefully if their pleas were heard, they would meet their sister once more.  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:45 am

Soquili in search of a relative: Rhiannon
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): sister
Breed (first choice): Kalona
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Uni-kalona
Throwbacks: No
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A ribbon bow
Short IC Response: Rhiannon had been missing her sister lately so when the wishing star appeared she figured why not ask? As she trotted up to the top of the hill with a ribbon in her mouth she thought of the love she had for her estranged sister and her longing to see her again. Rhiannon gently put the ribbon with the other offerings and turned away, convinced the star would know what she wanted even though she hadn’t spoken it out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:33 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: A Soquili
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Originally from somewhere besides the swamp he calls home, Hari was taken in by and raised as a foal by Kellan's family. He learned to use his light magic there, as there's more than one Suti-blooded Soquili in the herd able to do so.
10 Things I Like:
- Sparkles
- Colorful things
- Lights
- Soft colors
- Bold colors
- Sharp contrast
- Soft contrast
10 Things I Don't Like:
- Holes
- Gore
- Most bodily fluids
- Puke-like colors
- That dull grey-purple so many Divine Wajas were for like a whole year
- Muddy colors
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bit of his scarf and some magic cast by his wand  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:45 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Uta & Mr Cheri
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2: (N/A for rogue entries.)
Uncert
Link to LM or RP: xXx
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
Throwbacks: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few of Zephyros feathers, and a bone from one of Achilles recent kills.
Short IC Response: Zephyros was fast asleep in their little grove within Infernal Shadows territory, but Achilles had slipped away from his side this night. He had no intention of being away long, but he had wanted to make sure it was late--and that no prying eyes would witness what he was about to do. To say the stoic stallion was private about his affairs was an understatement; though he felt things keenly, the stallion more-often-than-not kept things buried deep within his heart. Only Zephyros, or on rare occasion his brother, was able to see his more vulnerable sides.

Tonight though, he would open up to the spirits--but only just. Setting down the feathers and a small bone from his latest hunt, the Kalona flicked his tail--the only sign of his discomfort. Glancing up at the star, the stallion let his teeth bare for just a moment, before quietly--ever so quietly--he spoke his prayer. "Zephyros yearns for our family to grow. Others in this herd have been blessed--" hadn't Hallows and Nymphalidae been so lucky? "So perhaps you might give him what he wants, too? Us, even? I would never deny him anything, and wishing is the only thing we've got. So. Here. Do whatever you must." Maybe it wasn't the most reverent of prayers, but there was truth to it. He would stop at nothing to give Zephyros everything he wanted, and more... Even if it meant wishing on a star.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:34 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Aquamarine
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Aquamarine loves gathering, organizing, and making Jewelry with the objects that she finds in the nearby area. The objects that she enjoys gathering are Seashells, Beads, Smooth Stones, Metals, Gemstones, and Birthstones. Though, Aquamarine can be a bit picking when it comes to the objects that she gathers. She likes gathering objects that can get and hold ones attention, feels good to the touch, or has an interesting shape or pattern.

While exploring caves and caverns Aquamarine began slowly, though surly, figuring out which caves and caverns have what she needs to make certain pieces of Jewelry. She also slowly, though surly, figured out the best way to pack and prepare to return to those caves and caverns to replenish her supplies.

10 Things I Like:
1.) Winter/Icy Husky colors/markings
2.) Winter/Icy Scales
3.) Winter/Icy Accessories
4.) Ulun'Suti
5.) Transparent Wings
6.) Wolf Ears
7.) Canine Expression
8.) Husky Tail/s
9.) Curled Husky Tail/s
10.) Canine Paws

10 Things I Don't Like:
1.) Blood/Gore/Body Horror
2.) Exposed Muscle/Bone/Guts
3.) Creepy Crawlies
4.) Handwings
5.) Stinger Club
6.) Roman Nose
7.) Chest Ridge
8.) Aquatic (This time around.)
9.) Kalona (This time around.)
10.) Minis (This time around.)

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Aquamarine leaves a bag which is filled with metal and Gemstone/Birthstone Jewelry that she made.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Kettyn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:29 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Faithofthefallen, Kettyn, -[The Spoof]- (now ThatArtemis)
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: none
Permission: n/a

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert

Link to LM or RP: Where the Heart Is
Link to breeding agreement: Breeding Permission (While not lifemates - Spoof, Faith and I will never see Jess and Relic stray from each other)
Throwbacks: ---
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Relic has brought a strange rock he found deep in the Sinclair territory. He also leaves small pieces of blood-stained bandages from both himself and Jessamine. Everything is wrapped up in a cloth bundle that is knotted securely at the top.

Short IC Response: The snow was deep this time around. Winter had come seemingly earlier to the Kawani lands than usual this year and it had Relic feeling a little melancholic these days. Life in the Sinclair herd was peaceful and generally free of strife. He and Jessamine had been free to raise their growing family in relative safety. It was strange how one little star up in the heavens could have brought such joy into his life. The bond he now shared with Jessamine was truly everything he hoped it could be and yet the stallion yearned once more for the happiness that having little ones under hoof could only bring. The trek that the aging Relic made to the familiar hill was one of wistful remembrance. He could remember all the trips he had made to the altar in crystal clear detail and what the results had been.

Pausing as though in thought Relic glanced at the snow covered hill and chuckled softly. He wasn't born yesterday. He risked breaking something if he traversed that incline. Gingerly the stallion moved side to side and cleared a patch of snow from the ground. It was there that he dropped his offering. He took in the sight of the small cloth-covered bundle and turned his gaze to the sky. He closed his eyes before exhaling and speaking. "I feel as if we are now old friends. We understand each other. Almost as well as I seem to understand Jessamine. Your light has touched us in ways we could never have imagined and I feel as if I owe you a boon of gratitude. We have a family - and we owe a lot of that to you I believe. With your blessings I've found my soulmate in Jessamine and even now I ask once again that you may perhaps bless us once more. Take this offering that I bestow to you."

Relic glanced at the bundle once more before plucking an unopened rosebud from his mane. He carefully placed the bloom on top of the knotted cloth before sinking into a graceful bow. The star deserved all the respect that he gave, and more so.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:54 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Hainta
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I am very spiritual. I believe that the Spirits above communicate with us, but it isn't always obvious and it is entirely up to us to seek those messages, and interpret them. I choose to seek their wisdom with my herbs and potions."
10 Things I Like: "Soft pastels, natural markings, gems, flowers, wings, the deep blues/purples of late evening, Potions, herbs, horns, and lanterns."
10 Things I Don't Like: "Bright Yellows, Bright Oranges, muddy colors, fins, blood, spiders, bees, broken bottles, destruction, and hatred."
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Hainta left a small potion bottle filled with a potion she created herself... It was a pale lavender, and when it is moved, it seems to glitter and shimmer in the light.  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:00 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Delicata (Soquili)
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Well I'm a happy mare! I live with my mother, and my big sister comes to visit, or we visit her and her big herd where they grow tea! Mother is very loving, and protective of me. I like to dance, and sing, especially when it's sunny and my gems can catch the light, making me look like I'm glittering!"
10 Things I Like: "Flying, purples, reds, deep blues, silvers, soft fluffy things, stripes, stars, spots, and pearls!"
10 Things I Don't Like: "Clashing colors, Yellows, Oranges, swimming, cloudy days, bees, spiders, blood, floral patterns and mud."
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Delicata brings a collection of very pretty shells and feathers she had gathered that she likes very much.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff