Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Wishing Star - November 2020 - Rolling in Progress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:56 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: nekofayre and Malikztiah Ankhwave
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert

Link to LM or RP:LM
Link to breeding agreement: link
Throwbacks: Yes,
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Feri offers one of her flowers, a lock of her and Hamlin's hair and bead.
Short IC Response: ~spotting the wishing star in the sky Feri flies to the highest point on the mountain top.~ " Oh great Star me and my mate have wished for children. It is all I wanted for a while now. Please here me great and mighty star."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:41 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Nayci
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Parent 1:
Uncert Wingless Uncert

Parent 2: N/A - Rouge
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
Throwbacks: N/A - 1st Gen
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? She doesn't leave anything. It's her ward, and friend Tanzi who leaves a piece of Matania's armor that broke off, and a feather for the spirits. For you see, Tanzi wants her friend to find happiness after all the darkness found in her life. Tanzi knows that Matania deserves the world despite her friend not thinking so. Plus, there has to be something, or someone out there for her friend. The spirits already brought Matania's brother, Mataius, back to her. Tanzi is sure that they can bring someone else just as important into Matania's life. However, what Tanzi doesn't realize is that she's leaving the offering to the wrong set of spirits. Tanzi's expecting a mate for her friend, not a child for her friend.
Short IC Response: N/A  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:43 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Soquili
Permission: n/a
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:

10 Things I Like:
Fluff, cat attributes, calico colors, warm colors, sunflowers, monarch butterflies, lace, accessories, elegant hairstyles, natural markings
10 Things I Don't Like:
reptiles, spiders, aquatic breeds, horns, evil breeds, bald, braid templates, large wings, sumi-e, body mutilation

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Not knowing what sort of thing that someone would offer to a star, she just left a bunch of flowers, pinecones and leaves in a pile hoping this would be suffice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:59 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Hippogryph
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
Throwbacks: n/a
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A gold glittering strand, a swath of pink fabric and a couple of her feathers.
Short IC Response: Peony smiled up at the sky, feeling blessed to be among the stars, basking in their glow. A soft hum echoed in her throat before she spoke. "I'd love to see my brother again. To dance and sing with him under the stars...." she said softly before returning to her song, her talons lifting ever so delicately and carrying out a small dance.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:15 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): brother
Breed (first choice): CC or Angeni/Cerynei hybrid
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Cerynei.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?a bell from his mane
Short IC Response: Xue Fang laid the small bell on a rock as an offering to the wishing stars. The large bell had been given to him by his parents and the small bells were gifted to him by his older brother. Like his older brother, he had been a part of the herd's warrior guard. However, the herd had been attacked during a peace alliance and the majority of the herd had been killed. Xue Fang had not been able to find his brother's body and he retained hope that his brother still lived.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:11 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Zerta
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I have been lonely all of my life. I know I am different from other people, I know I am strange. I know that my...appearance is disturbing to other Soquili. I understand that. But I can't help but feel so lonely without a true friend to walk with me wherever I go. Please, wishing star--please send me a friend, someone to walk by my side, someone who doesn't mind my strange appearance, and can see into my true heart inside--someone who can see the artist, and not the monster."
10 Things I Like: spooky themes, skeletons, wings, claws, scars, creepy stuff, "evil" breeds, small breeds, transparency, gore
10 Things I Don't Like: ringlet hair, all-pink, mean expressions
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A scroll of tree bark with stars painted on it in homemade pigments.

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Risa
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Ah, hello there, Wishing Star, it's me, Risa. I know I've been a bit of a bad girl lately--luring people into the dark woods, robbing them blind, being generally a little...naughty. So I can't say I would blame you if you didn't grant me my wish. But still, a girl can dream, can't she? I've been wondering, would it be possible for you to send in a little...partner in crime my way? Not another Soquili, goodness, I've got enough on my hands with my beloved canines, but I was thinking--perhaps a smaller creature, one as devious as I am? I would love to have a little friend I can talk to, even if they get me into even more trouble. Actually, that idea holds some appeal...getting into more trouble, I mean... Anyway, I thought I'd ask, since you're up there..."
10 Things I Like: forests, ferrets, raccoons, cats, tricksters, flowers, springtime, rivers, rainbows, Ren Faire
10 Things I Don't Like: pronghorns, lots of hair on a familiar
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A wreath of flowers, entwined with a few shiny things she stole from other Soquili woven in.  

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:37 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Keantha & Andranis
Permission: X

Parent 1:
Uncert , Markings
Parent 2:
Uncert ,Naked
Link to LM or RP: Lifemate Agreement
Throwbacks: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?Roses and Beads
Short IC Response:
Dark ears flicked this way and that for a moment before the big stallion swallowed hard. Sightless silver eyes turned skyward as if hoping he could see them even though he knew that wouldn't happen. "I hope this is real. I hope that you can.." He trailed off not sure what to say for a moment his wings shifting uneasily before he muttered, "I just want to make him happy. I love him so much, he's all I have ever wanted and never knew I needed. I want to give him a family, to raise little ones with him." Kel shook his head faintly shaking one of the roses Rebel liked to put in his mane out. Catching it in his teeth he laid it carefully in the grass. Turning his head to grabbed carefully at the string of beads Mickey liked to drape around him and tugged it off to lay around the beads. "Please, take these gifts, bits of our love for one another." He started to say more but a jingle alerted him he was no longer alone.

"Kel? Mickey is looking for you big guy!" The hyper ferret called making the big dark stallion smile as he followed the sound of her bells and hyper voice leaving his offerings and hopes behind for the stars, "Coming Rebel."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:24 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: XxXPandamoniumXxX and o-Elixir-o

Parent 1:
Uncert | No Veil | Itemless
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert | Itemless
Link to LM or RP: [x]
Throwbacks: Yes! (If I need permission to use her mother you can just disregard her then)
Omni's Parents - Father x Mother
Star Sky - Mother
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her blue flowers
Short IC Response: Omni was never one to believe she would ever find happiness. She had been surrounded by those in her family that had fallen in love and had found the one, but for her...love wasn't the end all be all. It wasn't black and white. Yes, she had found what she considered to be love and something stable. Something that made her happy and she was pretty content overall. Star Sky was her rock. The support she needed when she felt weak. He was there for her during her journey and supported her efforts in helping those that needed her help. He was certainly one of a kind. Someone she would never pass up in her lifetime.

Her golden hues stared up at the sky. Unsure of what to say.

"My grandfather once told me that speaking to the stars can lead to unknown, but pleasant things..I know there is a lot of unknown things out there. A lot of things I still don't know in my youth..One thing I do know is I trust his words." She spoke softly. Star Sky was sleeping not that far off and the last thing she needed to do was wake him.

"A blessing in any form would be ideal..the thought of having children with him brings me a sense of joy. A sense of...pride? Yes pride is what I would call it..my family is large and vast. We all are different yet the same. I want to continue this. I want to raise children and be a mother...like my mother was with me. My mate, Sky, he might not say it much, but I know he wants children too..he loves them." She paused taking in a deep breath before placing one of her blue flowers on the ground by her feet.

"I want to make him happy..I want to do this for him..and for me too of course. But..mainly for him. It's the least I could do. Thank you for listening.." She turned to join Star Sky once more feeling as if someone was actually listening to her that entire time.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:25 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Mutant flutter'geni (bear), mutant angeni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): flutter
Throwbacks: siblings > one, two, three, four, cousin > one
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?: A feather from each sibling's wings, and a bone from her collection.
Short IC Response: The war against the kalona had long since been over. She looked into the sky, eyes darting star to star. Pleading. Hoping. Wishing. Where had her little brother gone? Every evening she looked to the sky, hoping that some how he would find his way back home.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:56 am
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Phail Ninja & Summer Raaven
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: -
Permission: -

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert (Naked)
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to LM or RP: [x]
Link to breeding agreement: -
Throwbacks: -
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Petals leaves one of his wispy-tendril tentacles that had become dislodged, so that he can give a part of himself to the kids.
Short IC Response:

Petals looked up at the passing star overhead, the cool water lapping against his neck. Please. Please, star. I've finally found the one I can be happy with. Please bless us with children, for we cannot have any of our own... He gently released one of the tendrils that had come loose from himself. I give a part of me, so that these children can be of our own flesh and blood. Let us grow our family, I would be so grateful.  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:54 am
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Artymus & [Mistress Morbid]
Permission: LM Agreement

Parent 1: Cors
Uncert | Markings
Parent 2: Corallus
Uncert
Link to LM or RP: LM Agreement
Link to breeding agreement:
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A shed snake skin, and a flower crown,
Short IC Response: Cors had been lonely for so long, he hadn't even realized it was the company of another he'd craved most. Now, with a mate to make his heart full, he found more room there for others to love. Leaving their offerings, he whispers "Please bless us. It would mean so much." Cors wasn't much for words, but he hoped the star knew how much heart he put into them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:27 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: techabyte & PixelDeerest
Permission: Bloop

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: x
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A tuft of Timbavati's mane, wrapped with a cord and bead from Helberd's antlers.
Short IC Response: Timbavati didn't usually believe in these sorts of things. He was skeptical, and that was putting it nicely. His pride had never shown him the kindness that came with love. But Helberd did. And because his mate wanted to try, just try, he trudged up the side of the hill with the small buck by his side. They laid down their small offering, along side many others, and the lion looked up toward the shining star. He listened quietly as Helberd made his wish, before they turned to walk back down the path. As they did, he looked over his shoulder, glancing at the star once more. Just make him happy... If you can do that, Star, then I will believe in your strange magic. The thought was fleeting, and he turned his head back toward Helberd, following closely behind.  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:31 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: A Soquili ( Tycho )
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Tycho is a pirate and a bit of a badass. He likes things to be rough and tumble, thinking life more fun that way. Many have judged his strange jaw at first glance, but he ignores them now, and knows that it is a powerful tool he can use to help the captain!
10 Things I Like:
- Treasure
- Battle Scars
- Armor
- Dark colors
- Sashes/Pirate Accessory kinda stuff
- Water ( Splish splosh )
10 Things I Don't Like:
- Clashing colors
- Excessive Gore
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small bag of gold and gems he got from the last raid he was in.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:05 pm

User Image
Permission: Permission agreement
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Usida
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Pixie?
Throwbacks: No
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A tiny rock that their sister gave them in foalhood
Short IC Response: Unsure of what he should say he steps towards the offerings and places the rock down. His sister has been gone for so long.. No word.. No crossing of paths and he is getting a bit concerned. "I just want to cross paths with my sister. If she is okay that is fine by me."  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:24 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Permission: N/a
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: As of now I work as an apprentice in the Si Xiang Clan working on Kanzashi's under my mentor's guidance. It is an honor to be able to help with such a tradition.
10 Things I Like: Light colors. Paint like markings, Kanzashi's. Sumi-e. Pastels. Kitsunes, Birds, foxes. Henna type markings. Sunrise colors
10 Things I Don't Like:Too much clutter.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A kanzashi that she made.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff