Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Hoo? (Over! Congrats Melomar!) (Archive)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:07 pm
User Image

User Image

This contest will be for a temporary co-own of this Sumi-e Owl Purewalker!
The winner will be allowed to pick their own mate for her and breed her specifically with another Purewalker to get themselves a Purewalker baby!

Rules:
1.) It goes without saying that this is for Purewalker Newbies only! If you have one of the way by any means please refrain from entering.
2.) Be a good sport if you don't win. I'll likely be lending her out again later!
3.) Have fun with it! Its a judged contest based on what kind of plans you have for the baby based on family history. Some wacky hi jinks possible here.

Starts:
11/5/2020

Ends:
11/10/2020 at Midnight EST.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:47 pm
User Image

Great Grandfather:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grandfather:

Grandmother:

Mother 1:

Mother 2:

Tempest Heart was born not out of love but for the need of minions for her mother Dead Reckoning. Originally planned as nothing more than a tool to sow chaos and pain, her destiny was changed when her grandfather managed to track down one of the two baskets and rescued it from where it had been planted to harm the two legged village. He spent months watching over it waiting carefully for it to unseal so he could charm the youth inside and prevent her from becoming like her mother. He had failed at this task with Dead Reckoning and he is shamed by it still. Knowing he allowed evil into the world has haunted him and he tries his hardest to make this up by raising his granddaughter right or as right as a young Pure can be for all know the charms are not foolproof. Not all are turned to good by having them attached.

Hollow did well with the youth and she turned out to be a relatively good soul but a troubled one. He knows that she suffers from a blinding rage when she gets angry that has caused her to hurt, even kill others. He is not sure if he faults her for it or curses the very nature of their breed for it...
Hollow himself still struggles with his own nature having not been charmed on birth like he did with Tempest. He takes much of his parenting cues from the half Suti Wolfheart whom adopted him.

-

Tempest herself is still a very blank slate. I don't have a lot of time to RP these days. sweatdrop Some bullet points for her personality are:
- Normally a very curious soul. Loves to learn and be taught.
- Has a foul temper that at its peak can put her into a blind rage.
- Loves to hide in her owl form to observe folks.
- Hates her horn cause it always gets in the way.

For her chosen mate, once again, you are welcome to pick whom she breeds with. She's open to male or female, charmed or uncharmed. You can reflect how you want such an encounter to go in your post if you'd like! Totally up to you.
I want to see how you would continue this strange family line and what you have planned for the resulting child!

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:54 pm
User Image

[b]Plots Ideas:[/b] (mostly for how Tempest meets her fling partner and if he/she is charmed or un-charmed and how you'd have her handle them)
[b]Possible Future Names:[/b] (for the resulting kid)
[b]Future Plots:[/b] (where you see the kid going)

As a note this isn't super strict guys! I'm just curious what kind of things you'd like to do with your future walker. If nothing comes to mind right now no fret. heart
Just give me anything you can manage and I'll judge fairly no matter what.

Second note because I was asked! RP is in no way required to co-own this girly! Just asking for baseline plot ideas so I can get an idea of where the family is going. biggrin

Third note! Just to point out you won't be actually RPing or playing Tempest unless you really really want to. The top plot ideas for her is just for me to know where she's going so I can update her bios and plans accordingly. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:55 pm
User Image

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:59 pm
Plots Ideas: Tempest most likely would meet someone that has a similar kindred soul like her own. Perhaps a feline.. a wolf or even another owl. It doesn't matter what kind of walker it is. The gender would not matter as well. ^.^ They slowly gets to know each other over time. Her shyness would explode at first when they first meet. Then slowly, she would get over it, slowly asking questions here and there.
Possible Future Names: Kindred Heart, Hallow Heart [in honor of family members.], Kakoa [girl], Kibou [boy]
Future Plots: The foal would definitely take after the mother, being loving and kind which is rarely unheard of in the walker world. Kindness is taboo and they would not understand why. They will grow up seeing the variety of walker worlds, learning about every species of walkers. They then would decide that keeping their anger under control is very important and ask their mom about how to go about doing that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:12 pm
Plots Ideas:
I would feel weird playing Tempest Heart, but... here's my plan...
- I have a mate in mind. He will start a herd that is inclusive of all types of soquili, even walkers. (This is already his owner's plan.)
- He is charmed. She may listen to his plans, his philosophies, etc. and decide they make a good match (or at least are agreeable).
- The basket would go with him and help him with his new herd.
Possible Future Names: Fire Soul, Squallheart, Hurricane, something the child chooses later (see below for why), or maybe something to do with the father
Future Plots:
The kid is a natural leader. They are passionate, charismatic, and love to share their views. They love this herd and what it stands for. They love that walkers can have a safe place to be as good as they want to be.

This kid has an awful dark side, though. They have that rage inside. They go on a rampage and discover they like to kill. They discover they love blood, its color, and its heat. Its taste. And the taste of soquili meat, too. Needless to say, there is going to be a huge amount of inner turmoil. The kid is going to lash out at friends and family, act totally against their nature if not downright weird, and generally bewilder everyone because They Don't Know.
That's right, it's going to be a big secret. The kid is going to try to hide it for as long as possible. They love and they hate this side of themselves.

What can they do? Well that's where others come in. This kid is going to need help from a sympathetic family member who knows what the kid is going through. They will wonder, how does one forgive themselves? How do they proceed in life? They are tainted. To they try to stop killing? Or do they go on in life as a vigilante killer? Could they even justify that kind of action? The family member that helps them can't tell the kid how to live their life (or can they?). But they can just be there, and that might be a big help.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:04 pm
Plots Ideas: Would fling her with an uncharmed owl purewalker from the most recent event -- he's got bottles and potions and a bowl of blood and so I'd figure something out with her & trying out / learning about whatever his craft is (would ask his owner what the details of that craft are, I think she has the craft details planned out already)

Possible Future Names: Ohhhh...that'd be potentially TBD based on basket looks & potential discussion with the other parent's owner & you for family naming conventions you'd each like to see, but off the cuff I am likely to go with something like Typhoon Owlheart

Future Plots:
I definitely want to leave the kid uncharmed.

I have a couple ponies who need a purewalker to backfill some of the plots I have for them so I could RP those out.

I'd generally like to have a character to plot and RP who is downright evil and doesn't care at all how that affects anyone else and so I'm planning on seeking out interactions with individual soq, family groups, and/or herds who want some bad energy to show up and cause problems.

Also willing to help people out with death plots they're trying to set up for their ponies!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:17 pm
Plots Ideas: I would like Tempest to be with a charmed purewalker. I think it would make the most sense for the ideas I have surrounding Sen. The relationship is a quick fling but, Sen will know who their other parent is (leaning towards a stallion but open to a mare as well). Someone rational with an affection (or connection) for nature. Perhaps a trader or a lone traveller. Someone confident in who they are. Likely someone that has wings, though not 100% certain on that.
Possible Future Names: Sen (means wood fairy in Japanese)
Future Plots: I would like to get Sen charmed as I think having a charmed purewalker would work best for me. It gives more flexibility to skinwalkers which I like. I could see Sen being like their mother with transforming into their animal form in order to observe others. Sen will likely be a traveller, wanting to learn more about the natural world. Will do better on their own than around others. Is level-headed and pragmatic. A bit cold.  

Rita Zyon

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:17 am
Hey everyone! Sorry I'm a bit late in declaring the winner. It was surprisingly hard of a decision! OwO

All of you had amazing entries and I really hope y'all get Purewalkers soon but as I only have one spare I can lend at this time I have to declare a single winner. >w<

So without further delay.... *Delaying intensifies*....

Congrats to....

Melomar
Plots Ideas:
I would feel weird playing Tempest Heart, but... here's my plan...
- I have a mate in mind. He will start a herd that is inclusive of all types of soquili, even walkers. (This is already his owner's plan.)
- He is charmed. She may listen to his plans, his philosophies, etc. and decide they make a good match (or at least are agreeable).
- The basket would go with him and help him with his new herd.
Possible Future Names: Fire Soul, Squallheart, Hurricane, something the child chooses later (see below for why), or maybe something to do with the father
Future Plots:
The kid is a natural leader. They are passionate, charismatic, and love to share their views. They love this herd and what it stands for. They love that walkers can have a safe place to be as good as they want to be.

This kid has an awful dark side, though. They have that rage inside. They go on a rampage and discover they like to kill. They discover they love blood, its color, and its heat. Its taste. And the taste of soquili meat, too. Needless to say, there is going to be a huge amount of inner turmoil. The kid is going to lash out at friends and family, act totally against their nature if not downright weird, and generally bewilder everyone because They Don't Know.
That's right, it's going to be a big secret. The kid is going to try to hide it for as long as possible. They love and they hate this side of themselves.

What can they do? Well that's where others come in. This kid is going to need help from a sympathetic family member who knows what the kid is going through. They will wonder, how does one forgive themselves? How do they proceed in life? They are tainted. To they try to stop killing? Or do they go on in life as a vigilante killer? Could they even justify that kind of action? The family member that helps them can't tell the kid how to live their life (or can they?). But they can just be there, and that might be a big help.

Melomar! heart I loved your entry and what you want to do with the resulting offspring!
I'll set up the co-own later on today and send you her certs and uncerts for breeding purposes.

Congrats again and thanks everyone for entering!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:11 pm
Thank you! I am so glad you like my ideas! biggrin heart  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Archived

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out