[PRP] Longing for the Sun (Akaris/R'lyr+Dragons) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:06 pm
"I wish you could have," he muttered, reaching over take her hand and give her a soft kiss. "But I might not even be here,... though perhaps we would have met on the road." He stroked over her thumb and shut his eyes, relaxing. "Maybe I'll attempt to make you something."

Andelath questioned, listening. He swished his tail, curling it up beside him. His had a favorite drink that was spiced.

He asked.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:00 pm
Akaris mmm'd quietly at the soft affection, drawing closer to lean comfortingly against him. "Maybe you would have come to make me a dress," she suggested with a little smile, enjoying the story of it - even if she was quite happy with their tale as it was. "If you do, I know it will be perfect."

R'lyr had a good eye, and certainly knew well by now the sorts of things that suited her and that she preferred. She had no doubts that anything he designed wouldn't be in any way lacking.

You would have to ask someone who knows flowers better, Samodith answered with the impression of a shrug. Supposedly it is a mix of a few that bloom in the summertime. If anything, she was more curious as to how one actually emulated the scent of the night - a question for someone who made such fanciful things. Like a drink. Mine seemed particularly fond of it.

There was a magnificent cut of grilled herdbeast, and some meat pies, and a little cake. A very little cake, comparatively, which was just as well, since dragons weren't really meant to eat sweets. But it had only been a tidbit, and very pretty besides. How could she have said no to such an offering?

Shaddaling

Meepfur
Crew

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out