Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Siamese Twin Cats - Baxt vai' datha HH [Archive] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:33 am
Gimme Another Chance

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Link to Entry

The Twins Will Love This!
Entry:

“Besh! Besh! You have come to hear the Paramicha, have you? But that is not what you will hear, instead I will give you a warning.” Matu glanced at her sister Tuya’s head bent to her instrument, strumming the brigaki dijilia as if it was a hymn. Matu closed her eyes and let the music find her bones, let the lashav come that would tell the tachibe.

“Can you not hear it? The Detlene? Of those gelo? They warn us of the beng, of the mamiori...For we know him by one name now.” Tuya’s soft voice translated the words that Matu could not find.

“His words, they speak of greatness as though he can fix your problems. With one face, the mizhak speaks softly to the treshul you worship--safety, order, rules, a better world. He makes the Roma and Gadje to be enemies, but we are not the only ones. He eats and eats at our sensibility until there is no sensibility left. He turns us against ones whom we have no reason to be against. He calls me chovexani, and to him I say I am chovexani if that is what you call me with hate in your voice.”

Matu took a deep breath as Tuya stilled the chords of her music to let there be silence.

“Xari,” Tuya’s voice is sorrowful, more than even her music had been.

“Xari,” Matu’s voice echoed. “The ‘one who eats’, whatever we hold dear. He consumes us, with our consent or at the consent of others. He makes us small. He makes us consumed by his hollow bokh. He has come before, he is now and he will come again.Trushal ojdi, that he is, he eats and eats us whole. The Xari.”

Matu whispered silently with her sister, before Tuya answered. “The devourer.”

Matu spoke again, “Bar?. Bhen? Chindilan? Do not believe that it is Ma-sha-llah.
Devel, he warns us.”

“Opre!” Tuya’s voice sounds the foretelling’s end. Matu takes charge of the narrative once more, “Protect your familia. Fight for them.

“The Xari, the devourer is coming, but I fear my warning will do bi-lacho.”

WIP: I'm using this section for the translated version.

“Sit! Sit! You have come to hear the Romani Fairytell/Storytellers, have you? But that is not what you will hear, instead I will give you a warning.” Matu glanced at her sister Tuya’s head bent to her instrument, strumming the sorrow song as if it was a hymn. Matu closed her eyes and let the music find her bones, let the words come that would tell the truth.

“Can you not hear it? The ghosts of children? Of those gone? They warn us of the devil, of the spirit who sickens...For we know him by one name now.” Tuya’s soft voice translated the words that Matu could not find.

“His words, they speak of greatness as though he can fix your problems. With one face, the evil speaks softly to the cross you worship--safety, order, rules, a better world. He makes the Roma and non-Roma to be enemies, but we are not the only ones. He eats and eats at our sensibility until there is no sensibility left. He turns us against ones whom we have no reason to be against. He calls me witch, and to him I say I am witch if that is what you call me with hate in your voice.”

Matu took a deep breath as Tuya stilled the chords of her music to let there be silence.

“Xari,” Tuya’s voice is sorrowful, more than even her music had been.

“Xari,” Matu’s voice echoed. “The ‘one who eats’, whatever we hold dear. He consumes us, with our consent or at the consent of others. He makes us small. He makes us consumed by his hollow hunger. He has come before, he is now and he will come again. Hungry soul, that he is, he eats and eats us whole. The Xari.”

Matu whispered silently with her sister, before Tuya answered. “The Devourer.”

Matu spoke again, “Brother? Sister? Are you fed up, weary? Do not believe that it is the will of God. God, he warns us.”

“Arise!” Tuya’s voice sounds the foretelling’s end. Matu takes charge of the narrative once more, “Protect your family. Fight for them. The Xari, the devourer is coming, but I fear my warning will do no good.”

Explanation: A short story influenced by the sight and by The Devourer we all know in our life
Where did it come from: I made it myself
Extra: Thanks for the chance!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:03 am
Gimme Another Chance

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Link to Entry

Entry:

User Image

WIP:

Explanation: We found them, I bottle raised them. They are grown and amazing. Oscar and Callie
Where did it come from: I found it, literally. In a wood pile in our yard. I'm proud of them.
Extra:

Callie Grown
Oscar Grown (with Bella, who is just 2 short weeks older than them, so we call them the triplets)
Growing
More Growing  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:18 pm
Gimme Another Chance

Username: muffled_undertone
Link to Entry

Entry: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WIP: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was going to add a body and a background and work into the art more (layering purples on top as the other colors are supposed to be just guides), but my pen stopped working and Procreate's opacity became permanently fixed at 100%, so I decided to scrap this and start over on something new (what I turned in).

Explanation: I drew a cat with a third eye using shades of purple/lilac. The purple colors and the third eye represent a spiritual connection to the divide which is responsible for the twin's mission on Earth: to serve the less fortunate. The stars and the moon represent the heavens and again the twin's connection to something bigger than themselves. And as Charity and Mercy are felines, I thought they would appreciate a drawing of a cat. uwu (Cats are also associated with spirituality.)
Extra: Soo before I could really get into the drawing, my Procreate and pencil broke and I couldn't adjust the opacity anymore, so I decided to create a cute, animated piece of work instead.
*For some reason, the colors look a little darker than I painted them after I exported the file as a gif. I'm not sure what happened. This might be caused by my Procreate not working right. I'm new to Procreate, so I'm just doing my best. sweatdrop

:UPDATE: So I've been trying to troubleshoot this darker-colors issue, and even if I just take a picture of my new art (like I did for the first version in the WIP section), the colors look dull when it saves as a .jpg and I look at it on my laptop. The colors are more vibrant on my iPad, so there's some kind of issue making the image (which is an animation on Procreate) into a file type (.gif or .jpg) and transferring the image to my laptop that I can't figure out. I'm sorry, this is the best I can do. ;; Maybe the duller/darker colors work since the art is portraying a moment at night in the dark?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:31 pm
I Want a Siamese Twin Cat!

Username: Odet Amo
Co-Own: No

Preference list: N/A (would like to avoid taking one from someone who can't buy one?)

Can you Buy in with SC?: yes

Pony Name: Nadya and Naomie
Meaning: Hope and Pleasantness

Plot Ideas: Optional

Judged: no

Personality:
Character Personality:
I have typed so many things here and the right words are not sticking, please forgive me. I imagine them both to be sweet but a bit naive and that gets them into trouble. Naomie is a little more spacey and reserved while Nadya is outspoken and spunky. Through thick and thin they have each others back.

Personality Entry Word count: N/A  

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:12 pm
Gimme Another Chance

Username: Rita Zyon
Link to Entry and Username

Explanation: I created it using the herd helper image as inspiration. The background colours were based on the personalities I gave in my personality entry. Chose warm colours to represent Galiena's passion and cool colours to represent Abelina's serenity. I tried to keep the background colours balanced with each other though at some points one twin may be more dominant than the other.
Where did it come from: I created the background/ground in Photoshop. The background was first made with the cloud render in Photoshop and then I smudged the image using the smudge tool. Also used the ocean ripple filter. I created the sunflower and ribbons in Photoshop too. I created the silhouettes using free clipart images.
Extra: n/a  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:37 pm
Gimme Another Chance

Link to Entry

Entry:

Lost Souls

Lost in the night

Spirits watching over,

A trio, wanting to belong

Somewhere.

WIP: n/a

Explanation: Poem - I used information from the herd to write it. I also mentioned the herd helper including their mouse friend (trio).
Where did it come from: I wrote the poem myself though consulted a couple of websites to figure out what type of poem to write. I chose to make a cinquin (2-4-6-8-2 syllable format) as I usually make haiku's and wanted to try something different for a change.

Rita Zyon

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:02 pm

Username:AislingJuno
Co-Own: no

Preference list:Cinnamon, Lilac,Blue,Fawn, Seal

Can you Buy in with SC?: no

Pony Name: Odjila (long hair) and Luludja (short hair)
Meaning: Odjila (" compound of two words in the Romani language: Odji (oђи) meaning "soul" and djila (ђила) meaning "song"'), Luludja (Flower of Life)

Plot Ideas:
◇Two heads are stronger than one: Odjila get's the twins terribly lost after she panicked over a butterfly landing on her nose. In her haste to escape the butterfly, she runs them into inhospitable desert terrain. The two must work together to survive and rejoin the herd.

◆Mouse: Odjila wakes up to find Luludja playing with floare(mouse) but she's not sure what kind of playing. Does Luludja see floare as a friend or as food? --Either way, clear lines need to be drawn regarding floare.

◇Sisters-Sometimes you have your sister's back and sometimes you just need time alone. Odjila and Luludja discover naps are the best way to get some alone.

◆Dancing-Luludja wants to be the best Baxt vai' datha dancer. Although this is a near-impossible goal when your sister has two-left feet. Odjila must learn to let go and feel the musical beat within her body.

◇The Handsome Roma lad- When a handsome flirty lad sets his eyes on the girls trouble follows.

-other plots depend on the relationship between the other soq being given away in the herd helper.

Judged: yes

Personality:
Character Personality:

Odjila is a soft-spoken lady but when she's angry her voice rumbles like thunder and her assertive twin Odjila gives way to her sister's hissy-cat outburst. Odjila is a strict vegetarian largely because of her pet mouse (
floare). She is a protector all small creatures except for butterflies which for some unknown reason terrify her. She often will bring small injured animals to the herd and nurse their injuries which Luludja finds frustrating.Odjila has a decent voice, not of the quality of a Cante Jondo but she is an exceptional whistler. Birds easily become mesmerized by her birdsong though they seldom get close because of Luludja.

Luludja unlike her sister is a meat eater which is a point of contention between the sisters. She fights her instincts and does not eat any of the herd's mice but other small creatures live in terror. Luludja tends to be passionate and fiery but is fiercely loyal and dedicated. Dance is her inspiration basically her reason for living. Luludja collects folk dances from other groups on the herd travels but especially embraces traditional Baxt vai' datha dances. She aims to be a Deljavnake but is often hindered by her sister's clumsiness.

Personality Entry Word count: 198  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:17 pm
Gimme Another Chance

Link to Entry

Explanation: It a meme I made using photoshop with a picture I took of my mom's siamese cat.
I thought the girls would like a picture of a sexy kitty. I think he was channeling a sexy boudoir vibe-which is hard to do since he's 13 and has a thyroid problem. He thinks he's still the Cat's meow and the world's toughest kitty wink:

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:22 pm

Username: stormflower

Preference list: Cinnamon, Blue, Fawn, Lilac, Seal

Can you Buy in with SC?: No

Pony Name: Genevieve (Gen/Jen) & Guinevere (Guin/Gwen)
Meaning: optional

Plot Ideas: Herd Development for sure, especially if any want family ties and bonds(I would love this personally). Lots of character development for the character since Gen is a bit of a hot head and causes problems and mischief at times that Guin has to talk their way out of.

Judged: Sure!

Personality:
Character Personality: Genevieve and Guinevere are an interesting soul. They are one soul and one heart but two minds that....sometimes butt heads(no pun intended mind you). Gen is a hot head and will say whatever comes to mind and not think or care who or what she offends. This gets her in trouble, leaving her more level headed right brained self Guin who is always 'cleaning up her mess'. Guin doesn't mind though, she loves herself. Gen and Guin though different when it comes to how they act they always are there to help others, especially within the herd.

One interesting thing about Gen and Guin is they have pet names. Guin being more docile, sweet, and gentle is called 'Dove', she is also the peace bringer. Gen is called 'Sparrow', flighty and haughty, quick to anger, a tad possessive at times. They both have a lot to discover about themselves and the world but that's all part of the fun!

Personality Entry Word count: 159  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:26 pm
Gimme Another Chance

Link to Entry

User Image

Explanation: I painted a picture of a sunflower and toy mouse using my laptops' touchpad and the photoshop program I took inspiration from the items the girls had on them.
Extra: It a bit messy in a few areas but I'm rather proud I was able to do it using a touchpad though it took a really long time.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:51 pm
Gimme Another Chance

Link to Entry

Entry: User Image

WIP: [optional]

Explanation: Made a cat based avi with cat items I had that looked more Siamese. Was feeling catty lol Thought it turned out cute.
Extra: Thanks for the extra chance!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:53 pm
Edit: please void, I missed the part that we can only have 2 entries for this

Gimme Another Chance

Link to Entry

WIP: User Image (Original Image)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Explanation: Since the herd helper is based on Siamese cat variations I decided to make an image that represented each member.
Where did it come from: Found a cat colouring page through Google Images. Coloured the image to represent the herd helper.

Rita Zyon

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:11 pm
Edit: sorry please void, I missed the part that we can only have 2 entries in this.

Gimme Another Chance

Link to Entry

WIP: n/a

Explanation: I used a sunflower background to represent the sunflowers some of the sisters have. I used an animal item to represent their mouse friend (though the item is of a rat). I used Siamese Seal fur.
Where did it come from: I made it myself using the items in my inventory.
Extra: Thanks for the opportunity.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:32 pm
Gimme Another Chance

Link to Entry

WIP: [optional]

Explanation: Made a Siamese feeling CYO plush. Inspired by the girls and the herd feel. I ran out of time or I would've probably adjusted the color and tried to edit it(meshed more templates together). Hope you like it biggrin
Where did it come from: I had help I guess xD
Extra: Thanks for the extra chance!!  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:04 pm

Username: musicaloner7

Preference list: blue, fawn, cinnamon, reroll

Can you Buy in with SC?: I'm not sure, honestly

Pony Name: tbd
Meaning: tbd

Plot Ideas:

- LOTS OF MATCHMAKING PLEASE!
- would have to see if anyone else in the herd was interested in something.

Judged: sure

Personality:
Character Personality: The two siblings are genderqueer, preferring endearing terms such as dearest, sweetheart, love, precious, instead of pronouns. While they tend to respond to the generic pronouns, they are not too fond of she/her, but will be receptive to things like queen, mistress, madame, etc.
Both are very mystical, and whimsical in nature. There's almost an otherworldly presence to them, from how they speak, to even how they move and look at others. Very much 'old souls', and wise beyond those around them and their years, the pair are often approached for their wisdom and advice.

Their expertise is especially focused on matchmaking, and the fate of others futures. One is a Awenydd, and focuses more on the magical aspect, while the other is more of a Grushi Dest, relying on the emphatic nature to determine. Eloquent, mature, and intimidating to the weaker of will and mind because of their well-read nature, these lovelies are a rather dynamic duo.

Personality Entry Word count: 159  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces