Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Siamese Twin Cats - Baxt vai' datha HH [Archive] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:00 am
I Want a Siamese Twin Cat!

Username: Azael_Rose
Co-Own: no

Preference list: Blue, Seal, Cinnamon, Fawn, Lilac

Can you Buy in with SC?: yes

Pony Name: Cojini and Aishe
Meaning: Pronounced [co-gee-knee] and [eh-shhh-a]. Reportedly means Rose and Alive. (Cojini is the bowed head, and Aishe is the tilted upwards head for reference)

Plot Ideas:

- Free at last : The girls were born into the herd, and have stayed close throughout their youth, well as close as Cojini could ensure. Cojini has majority control of their limbs, as such she would often dictate where and what the two would do - despite Aishe's protests. Now that they are adults, and taking on responsibility within the herd, Cojini has chosen a caregiver role (Lil' b' e-g Sedre)...which has caused a large rift between the two. Aishe is insistent on leaving the herd; 'just once', a 'short adventure', 'What could go wrong?'. Her sister finally compromises.

Out and about - The adventure isn't quite as magnificent as Aishe had hoped. Many screw ups later, and close calls, the two begin to bond (like when they were kids).

Return and Rescue - A few of the herd members graciously host a rescue during one of those close calls and bring the conjoined mares back home. Aishe returns on the promise of more wandering, despite the dangers. And Cojini, though very happy to be home, is left more than willing to indulge her sister's wishes - the rush of adventure and travel still on her mind.

Love and Love - (( This one is a bit more open-ended depending on the horse(s) in question.)) How will the girls cope with finding and falling in love, will they learn to share (something they had great difficulty as foals) or will each fall in love with two separate horses?

Judged: yes

Personality:
Character Personality:
Conflicted (temper)
Cojini is very passive and patient, whereas her twin and conjoined sister is far more active and rebellious. Cojini is naturally very nurturing, perhaps from all of the years that she would have to 'mother' her sister. Aishe has always been a free spirit, she's always felt as though she was Storvandre - the yearning to leave and wander always pulled at her. But being physically tied with her sister, who was all too happy to stay put, has left her combative and unhappy. The two often quarrel, sometimes over the smallest things (at least at first in their story, over time I'd like for them to overcome their differences and become best friends).

Personality Entry Word count: 115

(360 including plots)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:38 am

Username: Melomar

Preference list: Blue, Seal, Cinnamon, Lilac, Fawn

Can you Buy in with SC?: no

Pony Name:
Meaning:

Kamlo (long hair), M, Romani: "dear, beloved, gentle, beautiful"
Danior (short hair), M, Romani: "born with teeth"

Plot Ideas:

Born outside of the community originally, Kamlo and Danior were nevertheless descended from Travelers. Because they were siamese twins, they were shunned as outcasts and freaks. Thus, knowing about the heritage of one side of the family, they used their connections to locate the group of travelers known for harboring conjoined twins. It was just a rumor, a legend, but if they could find them, they knew they would be among people who understood them. And so they began their own life of traveling until they found the right band of soquili.

Would be willing and very happy to plot out some cousin connections! It would be fun to see what everyone's lives were like before they met, or what happened in the family since the branches split.

Together Kamlo and Danior love to tell stories. Putting on little plays for the kids using costumes and backdrops is something would love to do and think that everyone could enjoy.

Personality:
Character Personality:
Temper: Complicated

This pair of twins identifies as feminine (Kamlo) and masculine (Danior) males. Physically they are a mix of male and female but present female.

Kamlo's name indicates that he is of fairer personality than Danior. That is true in general but he can become quite tenacious when he sets his sights on something! He is more calculating and tactical of the two, and is usually the one who formulates a plan. His passion is accessories and costuming. He loves to dress them up in a collection of hats, scarves, and jewelry. Their styles run a full range, anything from country to goth and everything in between.

Danior was born the more masculine and dominant personality of the twins. He thinks with his heart and is the motivator of the two. He was "born with teeth," with both a sharp tongue and a quick wit. Danior is very physical and competitive. He likes sporting events and poker. His favorite work to do is carpentry and tinkering, and his big heart means that he will help you build something. He has less to show for his feats personally, but he can point out with pride all the things that he helped build for others.

Personality Entry Word count: 202 (personality), 361 (with plot points)  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:06 am
Gimme Another Chance

Username: muffled_undertone
Link to Entry

The Twins Will Love This!
Entry:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WIP: N/A

Explanation: The avatars represent twin sisters praying at church. Though their faces are similar, the color of their clothing are complementary (red and green), symbolizing how they are also different. The backgrounds are opposites; one is light (day) and the other is dark (night), suggesting how they are two sides of the same coin, and together they are complete-- they are one. The avatars are praying at a church as Charity and Mercy both feel it is their duty to care for the less fortunate in the name of something bigger than themselves.
Where did it come from: I made it myself (avatar design)
Extra: N/A  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:55 pm
Gimme Another Chance

Username: techabyte
Link to Entry

Entry: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WIP: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Explanation: Twins don't always have the same flavor profile! So I made shrimp two ways; with one being coconut shrimp and the other grilled bbq honey shrimp! Along side some stacked and baked potatoes! The potatoes are sliced thin, using a mandolin, and baked at 400 for 25-30 minutes. They're baked in a muffin tin to keep the stacked appearance! The coconut shrimp is egged and breaded, and deep fried for about five minutes. And the bbq shrimp was cooked on a grill pan, and coated with bbq and honey sauce every flip.
Where did it come from: I made it myself!
Extra: It was very tasty. But I am biased! zD  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:15 pm

Username: Heavenly Snow

Preference list: Fawn, Cinnamon, Lilac, Blue, Seal

Pony Name: Shpresa [short haired] & Jehona [long haired]
Meaning: Hope & Echo

Plot Ideas:
  • While the girls were born to loving parents for the most part, they had a rough upbringing outside of the herd at first. Shpresa was seen as the primary head of their body while Jehona was at times treated like the stowaway. Eventually, they both had had enough, Shpresa never saw Jehona as someone who wasn't meant to be there and didn't like her being treated as such. This is when they leave their parents and go out alone, finding the Baxt vai' datha. Here they aren't judged and welcomed fully, they are seen as two individuals who just happen to share a body instead of one with a clinger.

• They mature and grow up the rest of the way within the embrace of the loving herd. And as such a time comes in most mares' lives, love and stallions. Shpresa is more flirty and outgoing, not having much issue trying to catch the eye of a stallion. But her sister Jehona struggles with shyness and tends to prefer gazing at the handsome boys from "afar".

• Meeting and learning about others who are not "normal" like themselves. Learning the normal isn't a thing and that everyone is different in some way. Seeing with their own eyes that they are not alone in the world and that there are others just like them, two heads!

Personality:
Character Personality:
Shpresa is the more dominate personality out of the two. She doesn't struggle with expressing herself but she's had to learn this over time. It comes from watching others disregard her sister, Jehona. While she does love her sister, she's tried to see them as "in this together" and sometimes forgets that despite the shared body, she is still her own person. Shpresa also loves to flirt with handsome stallions and sometimes is oblivious to whether they reciprocate or are uncomfortable. Shpresa also tends to be outgoing and open to exploring and experiencing new things.

Jehona is shy and introverted. She rarely talks around those she doesn't know well or isn't comfortable with. It takes her time to come out of her shell and speak to others. She lets Shpresa take the lead in all matters but despite it all, Jehona is very observant and rather empathetic. She tends to be the voice of reason and caution. While her sister is more inclined to throw herself at the first handsome stallion her eyes meet, Jehona is perfectly content observing them and taking in everything from a distance. Jehona has a lot to learn about her own self worth and that she isn't a part of Shpresa, that they are apart of each other but still separate entities. At times she even feels smothered by her sister's need to validate Jehona's existance.

Personality Entry Word count: 231. With plots: 455.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:55 am

Username: ToraHiroba
Co-Own: No

Preference list: Fawn, Cinnamon, Blue, Lilac, Seal

Can you Buy in with SC?: No.

Pony Name: Penthime and Penthona
Meaning: N/A

Plot Ideas:
A Lotta Locomotion - The conjoined twins get together with another set of conjoined twins to court stallions by reenacting a version of the lady coach car music number from the show Starlight Express. How are they going to cooperate, especially when none of the horses have ever attempted to perform dances on roller skates?!

He Whinnied at Me - A take on the Starlight Express musical number "He Whistled at Me", Penthime or Penthona found some-pony to love at last. She's so excited about it that the Siamese came up with a special song to share with her relations and friends at an upcoming social.

U.N.C.O.U.P.L.E.D. - Penthime's relationship with a stallion did not go so well, and is terribly heartbroken from the break-up. Is there some-pony out there willing to cheer her up, find a way to restore connections with the stallion, or should she and Penthona go find another to love?

Only You - The girls have found a stallion to love, and moreover he proposed! Now engaged to be wed, the twins decide to put on one of the biggest wedding and reception parties in their herd's history!

Judged: Yes

Personality:
Eccentric. The girls have a habit of doing odd activities, such as conjoined twin croquet, long distance orienteering, sailing, and chess. Both have a love of sculptures of numerous media (from wood and stone to gold and marble). Half the time, they can't quite decide which objects to look at. Whenever a circus comes to town, one of the heads either tries to get in on a show as an oddity, or be part of the main events itself (because Penthime is a huge fan of the rarer, traveling circus shows so long as they aren't scary or taken straight from the music album Karn Evil 9). Penthime is one to take things slowly when romancing a stallion who would not mind supporting them or herd matters. Her greatest wish is to find a conjoined twin stallion of any feline appearance should the fates allow it, for she may end up making Penthona angry, jealous, sad, or shunned when it comes to dating a stallion with one head instead of two.

As for Penthona, all she wants to do is settle down with a conjoined twin stallion either with an equal or greater love of eccentric stuff, or "exquisitely well-bred" which is her favorite fancy words to use for something good for her. Both girls love their fellow conjoined sisters, cousins, and nieces greatly no matter what hobbies and dreams they pursue. If all works well, Penthime and Penthona hope to give new companions of all sizes and color the social experience of a lifetime!

Personality Entry Word count: 255  

ToraHiroba

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:11 pm

Username: FrostyPeaches

Preference list: Blue, Fawn, Seal, Lilac, Cinnamon

Can you Buy in with SC?: No i wish

Pony Name: Darjeeling & Jasmine
Meaning: Both are tea names

Plot Ideas: Optional

Judged: No

Personality:
Character Personality:

Personality Entry Word count:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:25 am
Gimme Another Chance

Username: techabyte
Link to Entry

Entry:
xxxxx A long, long time ago, before even Skinwalkers dared brave to walk on land, there was a small family of four. The mother, the father, and twin girls. They grew up with love and adoration between them all. And everything was perfect. After all, living with your family why wouldn’t it be perfect? Their lives were rather uneventful all the way up to when they were adults.

xxxxx At this time, a war had broken out. A war between those that walked the plains of the world, and those that flew in the world of spirits. The Spirits wanted to come out from their realm, and to take over. Angeni fought and protected everyone around them. It was a lot of work, and many were lost in this battle. But everyone did their best, and worked to keep the world safe.

xxxxx But the family was caught in the middle of the war. And despite their best efforts, they were quickly overtaken by the battles. The sisters got separated from their parents. They fought hard to survive, running from spirits and land warriors alike. But despite their best efforts, they were overtaken. One of the sisters fell in the battle, her life gone. The other searched for hours, trying to find her fallen family. She didn’t know what to do without her. They had been raised by each other since birth, and could never be separated before.

xxxxx She dropped to her knees by her fallen sister once she was found. She cried, screamed into the air and refused to move. She laid alone, blood staining her fur and tears stained down her face. There was light, like she had never seen before, and when she looked up a large, wisp of a spirit hovered before her. It observed her, zipped around and made a soft humming noise. When it tried to look at the fallen, she snorted and bellowed at it to go away. She didn’t want anyone near her sister. The spirit made another hum, before shifting to hover quietly on the other side of the fallen.

xxxxx A voice came from the spirit, soft and gentle, “You cared deeply for her.” It said in her mind, as if projecting it’s voice, “So much so that you haven’t moved in days. I’ve been watching you. And every time you have the opportunity you stay… Why?”

xxxxx The sister looked up, the tears swelling in her eyes once more, “She’s been my whole world. And now she’s gone. I won’t leave her. I can’t. I refuse. I will die here by her side if that’s what it takes!”

xxxxx The spirit hummed, shifting once more before it got close to the fallen again. “I could bring you with her again… but it will not be as you expected. Would you like that?”

xxxxx “Yes. Please yes! I cannot be without her!” The sister pleaded.

xxxxx The spirit giggled, almost mischievously, before there was another flash of light, and then darkness. When she awoke, it was to a gentle nuzzle on the side of her cheek. She blinked, and after the haze cleared, was looking up at her fallen sister. She was overjoyed, excited. And when she moved to stand up, her sister was at the same height as her. It took her a moment to realize that they’d been combined. They were one now, connected at the neck, forever together. They expressed their confusion, and uncertainty, but they knew that together they could figure anything out.

xxxxx A small mouse ran up to them, crawling up the side of their body and then perched itself on their shoulder. They both turned toward it, confused, before it spoke. “Don’t worry! I’ll help to teach you how to work one body with two minds!” It was the same voice as the spirit. The sisters laughed, before nodding their head in agreement. They could do this. And the spirit was going to help them!

xxxxx “And that, little colts and fillies, is the spirits made the special lives of conjoined twins! And why us mice like to watch out for them every second of every day.” Menowin said, his tail flicking to one side. The foals started to protest the end of the story, asking questions and trying to get more. The mouse chuckled before shaking his head. “Another night, maybe!” He turned, running back to the twins he adored and protected.

WIP: n/a

Explanation: I came up with this idea while thinking of old myths and legends. It just kinda came to me all of a sudden, and I thought it would be fun to tell a story of how Siamese Twins came to be.
Where did it come from: I wrote it myself!
Extra: n/a  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:40 pm

Username: Kaya Wolf Moon

Preference list: Lilac, Blue, Fawn, Seal, Cinnamon

Can you Buy in with SC?: No

Pony Name: Kintala (short haired); Mulani (long haired)
Meaning: A state of balance; Ghost

Plot Ideas:
1. Kintala and Mulani happen upon a kindly stranger who tells them the story of a herd blessed with many different individuals, some the same as the girls.
2. Mulani and Kintala travel to the herd and discover their origin story, learning of their parentage and receiving their names. (Note: The girls would’ve gone by random names until finding the herd. This plot could be extended to an interaction with a mystic giving them names and explaining the reasoning/meaning)
3. Kintala and Mulani seek to find their talents, experimenting with several but uncertain if any fit to them.
4. Mulani feels drawn to the mystic arts, recognizing that it might be time to embrace her unique ability. Kintala, meanwhile, must come to understand her altering role with her sister as the younger gains more confidence and awareness.
5. Kintala and Mulani are struggling with their respective talents/abilities. One is not certain the other truly understands her any longer while the other is not certain what to believe of herself.
6. Mulani and Kintala start having difficulties with their movements after a big fight between themselves. Their body simply refuses to act accordingly, worsening with each passing hour. They seek help from another within the herd, hoping to find clarity and answers.
7. Kintala and Mulani examine their relationship, delving deep into their psyche and emotions. It is the moment they realize that, while they have lived together their whole lives, there was more to either than each thought.
8. Mulani starts an apprenticeship with a mystic in hopes of obtaining a better grasp on her ability while Kintala sets out to study the heavens.
9. Kintala and Mulani learn that, as dark as the outside world can be, there is also light and love to be found.

Personality:
Character Personality:
From the moment of their birth, Kintala and Mulani knew they were different. They could see it in the eyes and faces of those around them. That barely suppressed scorn, barely concealed worry, which always seemed present. Most of the time, their questions for these reactions fell on deaf ears; whereas the rest of the time, they would receive muttered responses just audible enough to snatch bits and pieces from. Kintala was technically the eldest. Mulani had technically been deceased upon birth. Both had always been joined. Neither had belonged. Those were the few truths they had managed to gather in their youth. How Mulani had come back to life, where the girls had hailed from, who their parents had been, could there be others like them- these were the questions with no answers, yet they were the ones most fervently sought after.

Kintala, being firstborn and noting her sister’s greater fragility, made the care of her sister top priority. No matter the cost, no matter the trouble, Mulani would always be placed first and foremost. She was the one to be protected and guarded, the one to be saved from the harsh ridicule thrown at them. Oftentimes, Kintala would find herself making loud noises or forcing anything at hand low onto her sister’s head in a bid to prevent her overhearing the comments. Her attempts were not always successful, unfortunately. In those moments, she would take the mantle of comforter upon her shoulders, soothing her sister’s heart and mind. Her existence was about balance. Her purpose was to walk the fine line between love and hatred, bitterness and cheerfulness, anger and happiness, fragility and strength.

As with her sister, Mulani also found that her life was about balance; however, unlike Kintala, hers was about balance between the living and the dead. For as long as she could recall, she had felt the spirits calling to her, reaching out for her acknowledgement. She could not see them, per say, but she could sense them all around. It appeared to be a game of tug-o-war between their realm and the realm of the living, with her caught squarely in the middle and being pulled from one side to the other. The constant strain was exhausting on an already fragile being. So much so that she had spoken out loud to the spirits sometimes, asking for respite. These instances had not gone over very well when in the midst of others. Those were the moments where Kintala had been her loudest, hoping to quash the hateful words before the younger heard, though generally to no avail; thus, Mulani tended towards the quiet side, hardly ever speaking around others unless necessary. So quiet could she become that it would be as if she were a ghost herself.

Though they may never fit in with the rest of the world, they could never imagine themselves any other way. They are sisters, forever and always. Vastly different yet uniquely the same.

Personality Entry Word count: 496  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:57 pm
Gimme Another Chance

Username:
Link to Entry

Entry:
Ocean Moon (Linked for size)

Explanation: Twins can often be mysterious and reside in a world unto themselves. I felt like this picture sort of encapsulates that essence, of how two smaller existences can also be so vast.
Where did it come from: I took this photo while on vacation last week. It was taken from my balcony on the 11th floor during a nearly full moon.
Extra: The little speck of light you see towards the bottom is a person walking along the beach with a flashlight.  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:03 pm
Gimme Another Chance

Username:
Link to Entry

Entry:
User Image

Explanation: Spirits play a part in the herd. Anubis is a spirit/god that, while he may not be Romani, is relatable in ways to the herd and its inhabitants.
Where did it come from: I found this on pinterest. I did not make it, commission it, or anything of the like.
Extra: Thank you for the opportunity to try for these girls! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:08 pm

Username: Raving.Rabbids

Preference list: Seal, Lilac, Cinnamon, Blue, Fawn

Pony Name: Luludja/Lillai
Meaning: Flower of Life / means both spring and summer.

Plot Ideas: Optional

Judged: no

Personality:
Character Personality:

Personality Entry Word count:  

Raving.Rabbids

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:36 pm

Username: Rita Zyon

Preference list: Seal, Blue, Cinnamon, Fawn, Lilac

Pony Name: Galiena (shorter hair) / Abelina (longer hair) (mouse name is Etzel)
Meaning: Exalted one / A breath

Plot Ideas: Galiena will try most of everything, from trading, to gardening, to brewing, and even recruiting; she wants to prove herself to the herd and it is a good way for her to connect with other Soquili. She'll also find time to convince her sister to show off her singing. Abelina will support her sister's desires to try and learn new things. She is likely to also lend support to caring for animals and possibly foals. It is hopeful as Abelina becomes more comfortable with the other herd members that she will one day sing, at least in a group. Another plot idea is for Galiena and Abelina to get to know the other herd helper individuals - their similarity is quite curious. Even though Galiena and Abelina are not spiritual, they do wonder if it was the spirits that brought them to this herd for some purpose. Abelina is especially curious about this, after meeting the others.

Personality:
Character Personality: Galiena and Abelina were admired for their uniqueness, a blessing from the spirits was what they were always told. They shared one body and yet had two very different thoughts, ideas, and personalities. They were often asked if they had any spiritual abilities to go with their unique appearance. At first it was nice to receive compliments and gifts from admirers. However, it became frustrating for the sisters to continually be asked about their abilities and disappoint everyone when it became evident that they had no special abilities. They couldn't tell anyone's future, or read stars, or connect with the spirits. Eventually they started traveling alone. They decided it was better that way, better to be alone than to disappoint anyone else.

They wandered from one place to the next, searching for a home that would accept them for who they were and not for whom they were assumed to be. Galiena is fiery and boisterous, she enjoys conversation and having a good time. She loves her sister fiercely, though sometimes she tires of her - Abelina can be too quiet. It is during these times that they stop until Galiena suggests they leave again. Abelina is demure and serene, she doesn't like confrontation and usually agrees with Galiena's wants. She enjoys singing though is shy about doing it in front of anyone other than Galiena or Etzel. She has a fondness for animals and was the one who found Etzel, hurt and alone. Etzel was grateful for Abelina's kindness and repays it by providing company and jokes. During their travel they came across members from the Baxt vai' datha Herd. Finally they had found their home.

Personality Entry Word count: 276 words  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:21 am

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Co-Own: No, but I hope they’ll co-own me. Terrible. Joke is terrible.

Preference list: Blue Seal Cinnammon Lilac Fawn

Pony Name: Matuya
Meaning: Matuya is queen of the birth/urisitory faeries. The sisters are called Matu and Tuya. They “share” a name to show they are irrevocably tied and as a nod to the queen of the urisitory faeries for such a gift as Siamese twins. Matu is the one with the raised head, looking about with fire in her eyes. Tuya bows her head to her sister’s gift.

Matuya was the fairy that gave a Romani boy hairs from her head, a box, and a bow to create the first violin.
Plot Ideas:

A Touch of Spirits: I’d like the girls to have an experience with spirits or realize something they thought was “normal” was actually having to do with spirits.

Saviako: The girls find an orphaned mouse who they raise together and agree to name after their favorite dessert

Witch: The first time that Matu is ever called a witch.

Jondo’sus- As Matu grows into her gift of sight, Tuya wants to combine her gift of music with her sisters sight in a way to further reach the intended audience of Matu’s gift. Together, as always, the discover a way to put their gifts into harmony by sharing the thighs Matu sees in a type free verse poetry set to music.

Rise Up: This a plot where I”d like to see the girls grow into the herd family. They need to find their unique place in the Romani. Potentially, I would like Matu to grow into a higher rank of herd mystic. How high would depend on what is open of course.

The Devourer: The enemy that Matu has “seen” is at hand. This would be a plot that could play out over several RP’s or backstories, and hopefully culminate in a a group RP.
Judged: Y
Personality:
Character Personality:

Matu and Tuya are complimentary. Matu was born with the sight, but Tuya was born sightless. Straightforward and honest, even about what she “sees”. Tuya though is the more thoughtful of the two, she realizes that sometimes you have to dress a thing up in pretty words sometimes to get people to listen. Artistic in every way, Tuya plays a variety of instruments and is proficient in several languages. Matu finds learning different languages to be, well mostly, exhausting which is why she’s often more than content to let her quieter sister translate whatever she can’t quite convey. Don’t let Matu’s lack of linguistics or her thicker accent the angrier she gets, fool you--she’s not stupid. The voice may come with an accent, but the brain does not think with one.

Matu is the more vibrant nature, interested in voicing her opinions on anything and everything. Tuyu is content to *hope* to believe in the good in others, but even her accepting nature will not allow herself to believe against her sister’s sight.

Personality Entry Word count: 173

Please take into consideration, if a letter or two is missing. My keyboard is not working right and will soon be going back in the shop.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash