Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Siamese Twin Cats - Baxt vai' datha HH [Archive] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:06 pm
User Image

Start: NOW
End Date: 11:59 pm EST | Saturday, Sept 12

Baxt vai' datha Herd is made up of wandering Gypsies and the lost souls they gather into their fold as they travel. As such it is open to anyone who believes people should be judged for who they are, not what they look like and who understand that love isn't a chain to bind someone.

This is a USER RUN herd helper giving away FIVE Siamese Twins! Only requirement is they are for The Baxt vai' datha Herd and not immediately swept away to a different herd. They can be almost anything, as is true with most every member of the herd. The default is them being unrelated to each other, but you can plot with other winners to make them cousins/siblings/etc.

You can find Herd Information HERE
Herd Discord HERE

* Please note - Gypsy is used as a fictional description based on real people called Roma, Romani, or Travelers. The Baxt vai' datha Herd refer to themselves as Romani.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:28 pm
Who are you Trying for?

User Image

Blue, Cinnamon, Fawn, Lilac, Seal (Chocolate is mine)  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:20 pm
RULES:

~ I would like to spread the multi-headed love and request those who already have a multi-headed Soquili refrain from entering or enter as a co-owner with someone else. Do not enter if you were already given permission to SC into this herd.

~ Being a Herd Helper, these do NOT have to be related to each other -- if you want them related to one another one, you must plot it out with other owner after winning.

~ They MUST stay in the Baxt vai' datha Herd. For plotting they could have been born into the herd or joined it later, but they are part of the Baxt vai' datha Herd, always.

~ This is a Personality Contest + Raffle+ Bonus Points + Option for SC buy in. As such - if you can buy in with SC please note this on your form, THERE WILL BE SEPARATE LISTS.

How Do I Get One?

~ Two twins will be given based on a Personality Contest (these will get first choice).

~ One will be given based on Bonus Points [bonus points explained later].

~ Two twins will be raffled from the list of entries. You must at least post a small blurb with personality, plot, or even name meaning to be eligible for the raffle. Not everyone is comfortable writing or being creative and the Baxt vai' datha Herd is inclusive for everyone, regardless of skill or talent, but at least a minimal effort is required.

~ Up to SIX SC buy ins will be available. If there are more than six people requesting to buy in, they will also be given as a combination Personality Contest, Bonus Points, and Raffle as above.

~ SC buy ins must stay within natural Siamese color patterns.

~ SC vs no SC are separate to ensure those who don't have that option still have a good chance at getting one of the twins.

~ Personality entries should be fairly short, no more than 800 words.

~ The twins have two heads, and thus can [and probably do] have two personalities.

~ You MAY [but don't have to] enter with a Co-Owner and each write for a separate head - if you do so your entry may be up to 1000 words.

~ If you enter with a co-owner, please have a co-owner agreement ready if you win.

~ Please make separate post for each bonus point entry.

~ You may edit your preferences and anything under a SPOILER until the end.

Bonus Points:
~ Each person may post up to two entries for Bonus Points.

~ Bonus points are earned with CREATIVITY! You can make a craft, draw a picture, bake or cook, post a meme, write a story, share a coloring book page, avatar design . . . whatever you think will get the attention of the twins.

~ You can post 'found' things, things you didn't create, however please note that you did not create it and be aware it will only give at most two points.

~ Entries should be based on the twins or the herd.

~ Anything you make yourself should include a picture with your username.

~ 1 to 5 Bonus Points will be awarded for Creativity.

~ Up to 2 Bonus Point MAY also be awarded for Personality entries.

~ Bonus Points are just that - Bonus. They are there primarily for those who don't feel like they are strong writers but who want an extra chance at one of the twins.

~ The most Bonus Points wins the third choice twin. In case of tie the decision will be made with RNG.

Naming:

~ There is no required naming convention and you may choose up to two names (one for each head).

~ Those born into the Baxt vai' datha Herd tend to be given Romani names or words from the Romani language.

~ As a note, there are a lot of dialects for Romani and not a lot of good sources for the language findable so feel free to use what you can find or create something new if you want to give your twins a Roma feel.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:34 pm
Forms:

Entry/Personality:
[color=blue][size=18]I Want a Siamese Twin Cat![/size][/color]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Co-Own:[/b] yes/no

[b]Preference list:[/b]

[b]Can you Buy in with SC?:[/b] yes/no [size=9](if yes, please still make at least minimal post to personality or plots - remember SC will be judged/bonus/raffled if more than six SC entries are made)[/size]

[b]Pony Name:[/b] Optional
[b]Meaning:[/b] optional

[b]Plot Ideas:[/b] Optional

[b]Judged:[/b] yes/no [size=9](if you choose no your entry will be checked for minimal requirements and just put on the raffle list and not considered for a personality win - you will be quoted if you don't meet the minimal requirements to give you a chance to edit.)[/size]

Personality: [spoiler][b]Character Personality:[/b]

[/spoiler]
[b]Personality Entry Word count:[/b]

Bonus Point Entry:
[color=purple][size=18]Gimme Another Chance[/size][/color]

[b]Username:[/b]
[url=]Link to Entry[/url]

[b]The Twins Will Love This![/b]
[spoiler][b]Entry:[/b]

[i]WIP[/i]: [optional]
[/spoiler]

[b]Explanation:[/b] what you made/how you made it/why you think it fits/etc
[b]Where did it come from:[/b] I made it myself || I followed a tutorial/kit/recipe || I had help || I didn't make it but thought it was awesome
[b]Extra:[/b] anything else you'd like to add

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:40 pm
Lists:

Full Personality Entries
1. muffled_undertone
2. Yayoi
3. techabyte
4. Artymus
5. Melomar
6. Heavenly Snow
7. ToraHiroba
8. Kaya Wolf Moon - Lilac
9. Rita Zyon
10. Nyx Queen of Darkness
11. AislingJuno
12. stormflower
13. Avid_RPer18 - Cinnamon
14. Shi Berry

Bonus Points
1. Fayt_of_Redemption - 5
2. muffled_undertone - 7
3. techabyte - 10
4. Kaya Wolf Moon - 7
5. Nyx Queen of Darkness - 11 - Blue
6. Rita Zyon - 8
7. AislingJuno - 9
8. stormflower - 6

Raffle
1. Fayt_of_Redemption
2. muffled_undertone
3. Yayoi
4. techabyte - Fawn
Fea Line - Seal
5. Artymus
6. purrrplekitty
7. Melomar
8. Heavenly Snow
9. ToraHiroba
10. FrostyPeaches
Kaya Wolf Moon
11. Raving.Rabbids
12. Rita Zyon
Nyx Queen of Darkness
13. AislingJuno
14. stormflower
Avid_RPer18
15. Shi Berry

SC Requests - all three approved to SC in.
1. Azael_Rose
2. odet amo
3. musicaloner7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:54 pm
OPEN!  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:12 am
I Want a Siamese Twin Cat!

Username: Fayt_of_Redemption
Co-Own: no

Preference list: seal, cinnamon, fawn, blue, lilac

Can you Buy in with SC?: no

Pony Name: Florica and Floure
Meaning: Both mean flower or flowery

Plot Ideas: n/a

Judged: no

Personality:
Character Personality: n/a

Personality Entry Word count: n/a  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:18 am
Gimme Another Chance

Link to Entry

The Twins Will Love This!
Entry:

User Image
User Image
User Image

WIP:

User Image

Explanation: It's a bracelet style I like, though I dislike the name. I made it using various jewelry components (chain, jump rings, clasps, connectors, etc) The style comes to mind when I hear Roma, gypsy, etc. So that's why I decided to go with it.
Where did it come from: I made it myself
Extra:  

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:29 am
Gimme Another Chance

Link to Entry

The Twins Will Love This!
Entry:

User Image

WIP:

n/a

Explanation: This is one of my cats, Cato. He is adorable. He is also a sissy. I took this photo immediately after he had been nursing on his mother. He was over 6 months old at the time, way past the nursing age. He also has a very dainty meow. Hence, I often call him sissy boy. rofl
Where did it come from: Photo I took
Extra: Isn't his little tongue still sticking out so cute though? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:45 am

Username: muffled_undertone

Preference list: Lilac, Fawn, Seal, Blue, Cinnamon

Pony Name: Charity and Mercy (both Romani names)
Meaning: Charity and Mercy

Plot Ideas: N/A

Judged: yes

Personality:
Character Personality:

Charity and Mercy are a pair of kind-hearted twins who work together to serve the less fortunate.

Charity, as her name implies, is a generous soul who seeks out those without sustenance, shelter or good health and offers support where necessary. She believes it is a God-given right that every Soquili and familiar is granted the basics of life.

Mercy has a soft spot for those who have become victims to the ill-will of others and for those who have made mistakes and are desperate to make positive changes in their lives. She hears the cries of the fallen and of those who repent their sins and are genuine in their longing to change for the better.

Charity and Mercy render aid to all without discrimination— regardless of whether they are soquili or familiar, purple or green.

Personality Entry Word count: 137  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:07 am

Username: Yayoi

Preference list: Cinnamon, Fawn, Blue, Lilac, Seal

Pony Name: Clementina and Queenie
Meaning: Clementina means mild while Queenie is a cute way of saying Queen.

Plot Ideas: Optional

Judged: yes

Personality:
Character Personality:
Queenie, being oldest by ten seconds is loud and judgmental. She’ll tell you what is on her mind and you will always know where you stand with her. She is very protective of Clementina often sometimes a little too over protective much to Clementina’s annoyance.

Clementina is more reserved and demure. She tends to have more empathy for others than her “older” sister Queenie. Often embarrassed by her sister’s brash and abrasive nature. But she loves her sister none the less even if sometimes she makes her want to crawl in a hole.

While Queenie is bold and brash she’s also fairly vain but not for herself. She is vain for Clementina. Always gloating about how beautiful she is and how any stallion would be lucky to have her. Often gazing at her sister in awe of her longer hair. How soft her pelt is. She also boasts often about how smart Clementina is even over the smallest things, her sister could not be more clever or beautiful.

All the attention her sister gives her has definitely given Clementina a complex. She shies away anytime her sister goes on about her appearance or how smart she is. Half the time making remarks about how lovely Queenie is or how Whatever it was Queenie could have figured out or had knowledge about. Sometimes all the attention is just a bit stifling but she would never tell her sister. It would break her heart to ever hurt her or see the disappointment in her eyes if Queenie ever felt rejected.

Personality Entry Word count: 255  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:20 am

Username: techabyte
Co-Own: No

Preference list: Fawn - Lilac - Seal - Blue - Cinnamon

Can you Buy in with SC?: No

Pony Name: Ethelinda and Theodosia
Meaning: Noble Maiden and Giving to God

Plot Ideas:
Where Do We Fit In
Though they’ve been born in the herd, they never really had a true place; a purpose. The twins want to find someplace where they belong, that being said, they want to help out more! This is a big interactive plot where they talk to other members to see what they do within the herd, and try to find what speaks to them on a spiritual level.

The Poor Baby
Animals seem to be something that Theodosia is drawn toward. She loves going out of her way to help animals! This could be multiple different plots and Role-Plays, where she gets her and Ethelinda in trouble, or stumbling upon someone who may be lost. From these role-plays they can get some interaction outside the herd, as well as be able to possibly bring people or animals back with them.

Love At Two Sights
While Ethelinda is a flirt, poor Theodosia is awkward and uncertain of herself. Ethelinda is courted by a stallion/mare, and while she is falling head over claws, she knows that she can’t allow herself to love unless her sister is also a part of it. The goal to find a special pony for the two of them is hard. But finding the pony that falls for Theodosia first could cause a bit of jealousy in Ethelinda. It’s a long game of cat and mouse, and they’re trying it heart first!

Judged: Yes

Personality:
Though born together at birth, these two sisters could not be more different. They work well together, at times, but at others seem to be on different pages all together; making it hard for them to complete even the simplest tasks.

Ethelinda is the more dominant personality between the two. That isn’t to say that Theodosia isn’t a voice within them; but Ethelinda tends to be more exuberant. She talks louder, has more vivid actions, and tends to overshadow her sister, even if just a little at times. She tends to be overdramatic and think that whatever she wants and needs is far more important than that of anyone else around her, and only the soothing voice of Theodosia can pull her back to Earth and get her to realize that she is being somewhat selfish and rude. She almost always apologizes after, and feels horrible for her actions. Though that doesn’t mean she won’t accidently do it again later.

Other traits of the long haired mare include being very vain. She ( and her sister! ) always have to have their hair just right. They have to be clean and well groomed, organized. She even ensures the small mouse that Theodosia has with them all the time is well maintained. She’s also somewhat of a flirt. This can put them both in a slightly awkward situation. Though she swoons and bats her lashes at any stud walking by, she knows that she would never actually put Theodosia in an awkward situation. As soon as her sister starts to get anxious, she backs out and moves on with their day. She loves her sister above all else, and would do anything for her, even if it meant loosing something precious.

Theodosia is the softer one. She barely can speak above a whisper most times as she is shy and delicate. She lets Ethelinda take the lead and just watches quietly while trying to decide if now would be a good time to speak. She’s very cautious of those around her, and tends to try and look out for everyone’s best interest, hoping that she is being fair. She has a tendency to forget about her own feelings for the feelings of others, and can be somewhat self-deprecating at times. Though Ethelinda often times gives her words of encouragement and praise to try and help bring her sister out of her shell.

Theodosia has a strong soft spot for all animals, big and small. She loves everything from the tiniest of bugs, to huge predatory bears. It puts them in quite the predicament at times, but they always manage to get out of it. Her tendency to go exploring to help that of a small animal has caused some arguments between the two, as sometimes it leads to them being in danger, or worse! Dirty! But Theodosia always ensures to take the time to help get them both clean, so that Ethelinda can have peace of mind.

Despite their difference and flaws, they are perfect for one another. They love each other deeply, and nothing can come between them. They work as a unit, always willing to put aside their differences to protect their relationship. After all, when you’re together all the time, why wouldn’t you want to be best friends with your other half?

P.S. The mouse’s name is Menowin!

Personality Entry Word count: 560 - 785 with plots.  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:37 am

Username: Fea Line

Preference list: Seal, blue, lilac, fawn, cinnamon

Pony Name: Trixy and Roxy
Meaning: Actually names of two of my rl cats hehe

Plot Ideas: Optional

Judged: no
Personality:
Character Personality:

Personality Entry Word count:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:51 pm

Username: Artymus

Preference list: Fawn, Lilac, Blue, Cinnamon, Seal

Pony Name: Anaise and Anouk
Meaning: Both mean "Grace".
Plot Ideas: n/a

Judged: Yes

Personality:
Character Personality:

Anaise and Anouk are typically of the same mind, often expressing the same thought in unison. This has previously lent itself to the idea that the girls are somehow telepathic, but they usually just have the same thought process about a given subject. While they may seem almost too alike at times, they enjoy exercising their different talents. Anaise is a fairly talented poet, often creating verses on the fly while she watches Anouk craft various things (even going so far as to poke fun when Anouk's craftings don't go as planned). Anouk's crafts are often made of wood or plants, carvings being her specialty, although she's been known to make flower crowns upon request.

Anaise is the sillier of the two, with Anouk being the more solemn. While Anouk may be the more serious of the two, that doesn't mean she's a fuddy-duddy. She often allows Anaise to whisper in her ear when she hatches a mischievous plan, knowing that her sister doesn't set her mind to pranks with malice. Anouk also holds sway with Anaise, often being the only one who can calm her when angered.

Personality Entry Word count: 188  

Artymus

Feral Krampus

purrrplekitty

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:17 pm

Username: purrrplekitty

Preference list: Seal, Lilac, Fawn,Cinnamon, Blue

Pony Name: Luludja and Luljeta