Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] A Mother's Love (Zenobiath + Cordeth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:12 am
Having missed the latest threadfall had chaffed at Zenobiath ever so slightly, but she understood why. Her Rider was near time to birth, and she now was watching her beloved children, nearly grown, all beautifully coming in to their own. Her Green daughters would rise any day now, ad the thought was almost maddening. It had seemed only yesterday that she'd been turning those shells and watching her little ones tumble out in to the world. From her perch today, high on a ledge, she had watched the Weyrlings working. It was all of them she wanted to love and spend time with, but one in particular Zenobiath remembered....and wished for a special moment with. Gently the Golden mind reached out to brush a blue one, her tail tucking around her legs.

...Dearest Cordeth...My darling son...Would you come to me? Would you spend a moment with your mother? You're getting so big now, and I would have a second with my son. It was true. Zenobiath's hearts beat for her children. While she might well believe truly in the color heirarchy of High Reaches, each of her children were as precious as a gem.

dawns_aura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:21 pm
Cordeth had been relaxing. He had some time where nothing was expected and he could just be, and T’ry encouraged him to take the time and be by himself. A kindness he appreciated, but not necessarily needed. Not today, and not now.

So when he heard mama call he perked up. So someone wanted to see him. He could go see her. And it would be ok. She had asked.

On my way, Cordeth sent as he got to his feet and went in search of mama.

TheWishling

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:23 pm
The sound of her little blue's voice? It made her feel more at ease, her hearts beating quickly as her wings lifted so he would have room beside her. She wanted nothing more than to have the company of one of her children. Her eyes whirled a deep violet, watching him as he came up to her. This ledge was her favourite perch, and from where she was? He would see her dark golden hide glimmering, Cordeth. Her voice was so fond and loving, her body shifting so that her nearly-grown blue son came beside her.

Look at you beloved....You're getting so big, almost full grown. It's incredible to think that it was such a short time ago that I spent my time nurturing those little eggs....watched you all find Yours....How have you been? Tell me. Are lessons treating you well?

dawns_aura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:25 pm
It was not a difficult thing to find mama, and he joined her on the ledge, tentatively sitting beside her under the shelter of her lifted wing. Is...this, ok? I’m not in the way? While he had been working on it with His, there were moments when the little blue still felt nervous. Was still insecure.

T’ry could sense the little blue’s uncertainty and sent him waves of reassurance and love. She invited you, Love. Your mama wants you there. You have every right to her time. If you want to cuddle with her, you can. It’s ok.

With the reassurance of His, he leaned a little closer. Soaking up any warmth and affection she was willing to offer. He could still remember the panic of the Hatching, the terror he had felt when he was so sure that he might not be enough. When he had felt the cold clutch of Between as it wrapped around his hearts. How could he talk to his mama about that? It was in the past, and it shouldn’t matter anymore. So he focused on what he felt he could answer.

Things are well. Drills are difficult, but Mine and I… we work hard. We’ll be ready to join in on Threadfall when it is our time. They weren’t the best by far, but nor were they the worst. They worked hard and could be counted on to do their duty. And that was what was most important, right?

TheWishling

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:40 pm
A golden wing moved to drape over her beloved blue Son, her large bulk allowing her to shift so she was practically curled around him. You could never be in the way beloved. Look at you...you're so handsome now. She gently booped her nose against his, before shifting closer and allowing herself a sense of comfort as she listened to one of her most beloved, her children. I am proud of you. I'd a feeling you'd work hard as could be once you found Yours. I am so proud of you...You're coming such a long way. Her brow rest against his, eyes closing as she wondered back to the Hatching for a moment.

The hatching, where she'd been afraid her beloved son would've slipped in to the cold of Between forever, Dearest hearts I am so glad you came to me...I still remember the hatching and still have some fear. But your T'ry seems the best sort to balance you...

dawns_aura

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff