Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Greenflight] A Mid-morning Chase (Uvaldoth's Maiden Flight) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
magnadearel generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 12!

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:13 pm
User Image

We can make it a dance AND a race! The blue practically wiggled in the air with the idea. It'll be the funnest racance you've every had! Perhaps not the best, but Begath was pleased with his new word for a race and a dance.

Begath hummed as he trailed after the green. He made sure to add some dips and twists which put him right behind Uvaldoth and the bronze Mattoth.

Jynnat of Blue Begath

Strength: 10
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 11
Wits: 14

Round 1: (str)10+ (spd)15= 12/25
Total: 12  
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 14!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:01 am
The flight had truly begun. While Uvaldoth was frustrated that her initial performance hadn't been up to her exceedingly high standards for herself, she still managed to reach top speed faster than most greens her size might have. Just not fast enough when she knew with absolute certainty she could do better than that. She had done better than that in the past sevenday alone! But it seemed today she was not at her best. Clearly next time she wouldn't try to wait out a training session just to show off what she could do. She would rise the moment she got the itch and show off her absolute best form.

But for all her disappointment in her own performance, that of her suitors certainly impressed. All six reacted quickly to her darting off - three had managed to pull ahead of her and two were slightly behind. But the bronze was certainly the most impressive, being that he had managed to stay right on her tail. She could almost feel his breath against her forks and it was enough to make her shiver in anticipation, the purple hue of her eyes deepening further. Would he be the one to catch her?

It is mine, isn't it? she crooned to Hiraeth, watching as he rocketed ahead of her on an unexpected gust of wind. How cute he was! And I've even decided to share it with all of you!

Hvitserth had also darted ahead, overtaking her as he continued to pick up speed. The aggressive snarl at the group made her frown slightly. She certainly didn't discourage competitiveness, but there was no reason to be so combative! If that was his attitude, she wasn't certain she would like him very much in the long run.

Maridith was still lagging slightly behind, but he was close enough that she didn't feel as if he were not in contention at all. But hopefully he would perk up a bit more as the flight continued. He wouldn't be able to drift about for long, after all! I look forward to you doing so! If you can catch me, I will allow you to regale me with all the poetry you can!

Rouleth had accelerated just as quickly as Hvitserth, and Uvaldoth could see ahead of herself that the two of them were nearly on top of each other. But while the blue had shown more aggression than she liked, this brown seemed to be thriving under the challenge. His regard weighed heavy on her, and the promise of challenge in his words had her hearts fluttering with anticipation. You're making it quite easy to watch you when you've pulled so far ahead! But I can't say I'm not enjoying the view~

And while her gaze lingered on the brown, her metallic suitor had taken a position right at her tail. She was sorely tempted to crane her head back to catch a glimpse of him, but she knew that would only affect her flight negatively. So instead she crooned at him with her mind voice, her delight obvious. How impressive to see boasting carried through so easily! But can you continue to match my steps so closely?

Her final suitor took his place as well - behind the bronze that matched her so closely but still well in reach. A few more strong beats of his wings might have seen him caught up with her if she were being more lax in her flight, but she was truly pushing herself. Still, his words were enough to make her giggle in her mind, her eyes flashing briefly towards blue with her amusement. A new word? And you've made it just for me!

She was pleased with the state of her suitors thus far - but she had issued a challenge and it was time to follow through. Mattoth was right at her tail and that simply wouldn't do. There was little warning before she abruptly darted down, weaving her way under the massive bronze before shooting back up into the sky, briefly brushing her wingtip against his tail as she passed him. Now her suitors would need to be on their toes, because with her speed built it was time to show off her agility, darting between the pack to tantalize while staying out of reach.

And perhaps she had misjudged some of her darts slightly. She came far closer than she intended on a few - almost within range to be snatched right out of the sky. But thankfully her agility allowed her to dart away at the very last minute, her chest heaving with the strain of all her teasing.

But for all the more it took a toll on her, it was obvious that she had never felt more alive than she did at that very moment.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Green Uvaldoth
Green Dragon: +50
Less than 5 turns: +3
Fit/Motivated: +10
Total: 63

Strength: 11
Speed: 18
Stamina: 5

Uvaldoth has no color preferences - everyone who chases stands just as much a chance at catching her as anyone else! She hasn't quite grown to her full length just yet, but she is over the absolute smallest size an adult green could be. It's clear she has a little more filling out to do, as her frame looks like it could carry more bulk than she currently possesses. Right now most of her muscle is concentrated in her flight muscles and hind quarters, but without the rest of her filled out it makes her look... Well, a bit like a gangly, awkward teen.
Positive Traits: Friendly, highly social, intelligent
Negative Traits: Competitive, hyperactive, impulsive

Niselle is 19, leans towards men but is open to other genders, and is experiencing her first real flight lust. Oh don't get her wrong, she knows what it's like when a gold flight passes overhead. But it's a bit different when it's your dragon in a flight. She currently has no partner and will likely go to bed with whoever catches her eye. That doesn't necessarily mean she'll be joining the rider of whoever manages to catch Uvaldoth! All her suitors stand a chance, so it's just a matter of who she finds herself most drawn to.
Positive Traits: Family oriented, supportive, diligent, patient, adventurous
Negative Traits: Self-sacrificing, headstrong, willful, thrill-seeking

Round 1: 15 (11 Strength + 18 Speed)
Round 2: 14 (15 Dexterity + 14 Wits)

Rouleth has earned a bonus of -3! (I know that seems contradictory, but the bonus is intended to bring the score of whoever earned it closer to Uvaldoth's for that round.)

Everyone please roll Dexterity + Wits for Round 2! You have until September 7th, 12:01am PST to get in your rolls and fill out your posts!  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Zaikt generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 10!

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:52 am
I'ar of Brown Rouleth

User Image

He was sure to be careful with his next movements, in spite of putting up a feigned front of casual calm--that Blue flying so nearby certainly seemed bitey, and Rouleth wasn't keen to get too close to those jaws if he could help it. It was all too tempting to get fired up and aggressive, but he'd have to do what he could to keep his cool. He wheeled up and over Uvaldoth's trail, slowly and steadily, effectively rolling into a better position behind her. How much longer she could keep this pace up, he didn't know--he still had energy left to burn, though, and he wanted to make sure he was performing well enough to attract some notice.
It seemed like his efforts were paying off, though. She wasn't stingy with the compliments, and Rouleth's hearts swelled with pride when he was given flattery in return; a soft croon escaped him, meant only for her. Had he caught her eye--? He certainly hoped so! Still, he wasn't quite sure yet, and he wanted to be as close to positive as he could possibly get.

I like to think I'm a pretty decent showman! While there was an undeniable smug note to his mindvoice, he seemed far more amused--genuinely, he was thrilled to pieces to be flying after her, and having so many others in the running only spurred him on more. You should see the other tricks I've got up my sleeve, though. I can even come up with a few new ones especially for you, too, if you'd like.

----
About Rouleth: Confident, thrillseeking, and overall a high-energy dynamo, this Brown doesn't seem to know when to slow down. He's incredibly lucky, which has given him a sense of being invincible, and that's only furthered his tendency to risk his own hide simply for a new rush of adrenaline. He loves showing off for anyone that'll watch him, and is at his best when he's able to prove he's not just full of hot air.
Positive Traits: Outgoing, enthusiastic, motivational.
Negative Traits: Arrogant, tunnel vision, impulsive.

About I'ar: Shy, awkward, nervous, anxious--all of these things really aren't bad descriptors for this young man. Having become a dragonrider at a young age, he can't shake the feeling that he's not quite ready for everything, and he's more than a bit afraid he isn't. Still recovering from Threadfall injuries.
Positive Traits: Focused, attentive, methodical.
Negative Traits: Pessimistic, guarded, envious.

Rouleth's Stats
Base points for Brown: 40 points
Less than 5 turns: +3 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Participated in recent PC Threadfall: +5 points
Competitive or Goal Oriented: +5 points
Friendly or Social: +2 points

Total Points: 65

Speed: 14
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 16
Wits: 12

Round 1: Strength + Speed - 1-25. Roll: 24. -3 score adjustment bonus!
Round 2: Dexterity + Wits - 1-24. Roll: 10.
Total: 31  
Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:53 am
And gracious of you to allow us to share it. He couldn't deny that even if he wasn't the most spirited, Uvaldoth led a fun flight. But as she dove, Hiraeth didn't have much time to react before the speedy green was right back up with them once more. Though he was much closer to her now, and he couldn't help but swerve and give her a bit of room when he found himself close, so very close.

---
Blue Hiraeth
A gentle soul, he desires connections in life though his own hesitation keeps him a few steps behind. A little romantic at his core, though its hidden rather deep.
Pros: Romantic, Gentle, Friendly
Cons: Hesitant, Fearful, Uncertain

Ky'ess
Not participating

Base points for blue: 45 points

If the dragon is:
- Less than 5 turns: +3 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
- Participated in recent PC Threadfall: +5 points
- Friendly or Social: +2 points
- Passive or Aimless: -5 points

Total: 55

Blue Hiraeth's Stats
Strength: 7
Speed: 17
Stamina: 6
Wits: 10

Round 1: Strength (7) + Speed (17) = 23/24
Round 2: Dexterity (15) + Wits (10) = 6/25
Round 3:
Total: 29  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Sweet Symmetry generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:59 am
NPC A'yme of Bronze Mattoth

{Well, I would hate to disappoint you.} He purred, pushing himself as she surged forwards. All of a sudden, she disappeared from view, dropping with far greater speed and agility than he anticipated. His croon cut off abruptly, and the great creature shivered at her passing touch. Mattoth glanced downwards, tracking her dive and loop.

Well. It was show time.

He dove as well, though not nearly as nimble as the beautiful luminescent green. {What a rush, lovely one! You won't shake me that easily, however.} Rolling challenge echoed through his words, warmed with affection and desire. He reached out to her, willing her to finish her dance with him, but crooned again as she dodged out of the way. {For such a young dragon, you move with great skill and grace.}

Dexterity (6) + Wits (14) = 12/20

Round 1: 15
Round 2: 12  
Spockat generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:09 am
Was this how High Reaches girls treated their flight? Flash of metallic, the swell of brown muscle and they forget they were supposed to be flying with their all? Oh no, no no. Hvitserth back winged, drifting farther back in the pack to eye the simpering competition. He turned over lagidly, the easing precision of a showman. The usual doting words, the whispers of romances, completely lost on him. How delectably juvenile in his eyes.
He would take losing momentum a moment. But only just.

Is this what catches your interest? A glimmer of hide, a bird to a trinket? His voice, sly, oily. Perhaps even knowing. This blue no fool, knowing his place. Show us the heights beauty is truly capable of! He lingered in the air, wings keeping his height before rejoining at the tail. Hoping his eager words would propel her through the skies

===

[NPC] I'var of blue Hvitserth

I'var is soft spoken and blue eyed, while would be cute if he wasn't always wearing a sneer. He is fully embracing the accompanying headache of staying out of the picture completely.

Hvitserth is large, in charge, and pushing the limit for how much muscle a blue can really pack behind them. He's aggressive, blunt, and really is here to have a Good Time.
Positive: Strength in conviction, honest, loyal
Negative: slightly colorist, Aggressive, Blunt

If the dragon is:
- Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
- Competitive or Goal Oriented: +5 points
He has no idea/doesn't care which twin has birthed first as he's from Western so I assigned 0 points rather -2
=67

Strength: 22
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 4 LOL
Stamina: 18
Wits: 15

1. 22 + 8 = 24/30
2. 15 + 4 = 3/19  

Spockat

TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 16!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:41 am
User Image

The blue's laughter bubbled against Uvaldoth's mind as his wings spread and he flew up to move near her tail. He rolled and moved with ease, his own dexterity and agility showing off for HER and only her. Those wings even snapped close at one point as he stayed near her tail, laughing all the while. Surely, he might've bumped a few crags in his twists, but not enough to spill ichor! Just a momentarily misjudged movement. Beautiful Uvaldoth, my intent is to catch you in strong claws. I have seen all of Pern and flown its reaches with Mine, let me share with you all I know and have experienced! Surely a stunning Green like you deserves only the best.

-------------------------------------------

A'zal of Blue Maridith

A'zal: Lover of Gr'del and former Caravan boy, A'zal is indulgent and gentle, with a sense of amusement about him at all times.
Positive Trait List Flexible, Confident, Reliable
Negative Trait List Arbitrary, Transparent, Gullible

Maridith: Ah, light as air is Maridith, or so will he tell you. He enjoys life, loving the feeling of the wind under his wings, and the sun on his hide. Maridith will do as he pleases, when he pleases, enjoying life to its fullest.
Positive Trait List Flexible, Effervescent, Playful
Negative Trait List Whimsical, Naive, Self-absorbed

Strength: 9
Dexterity: 17
Stamina: 13

R1: [11]/27
R2: [16]/32  
magnadearel generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 24!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:22 pm
User Image

Begath hummed at the green. Happy that she was pleased with the new word for her. It would become all the rage among the dragons now surely. I hope you don't mind a new word inspired by you, most glorious of greens.

The blue watched the green as she teased her suitors, darting in and around and among them. As she came close to him, he answered her maneuvers with a mid-air twirl that had her as the focus to show that she was the center of his world at this moment.

Well done! What beautiful flying! You are grace and wonder dragonified. Begath didn't try to reach out to touch her though. He would let her make her own choice.

Jynnat of Blue Begath

Round 2: (dex)15+ (wits)14= 24/29
Total: 12+ 24= 36  

magnadearel

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko generated a random number between 1 and 16 ... 9!

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:08 am
If Uvaldoth had thought the pack tight before, they only managed to close the gap further in the second leg of her flight. She was torn on whether to be impressed or frustrated. She was certain she was under-performing, that she could do better. But even her less than stellar was so clearly better than other greens, wasn't it? Did that mean her suitors were better than others of their color to keep up with her so easily? She couldn't say for certain, but she rather liked assuming she had the best suitors over assuming she was just flying terribly.

Rouleth had taken a place just behind her, and she couldn't help but show off with a little twirl of her own to tantalize him with. She certainly liked him. He seemed fun, like he knew how to push himself and understood the joys of a friendly competition. His croon was one she readily returned, and the sound of it colored her mindvoice towards him. Why don't you show off those tricks of yours, then? Impress me, Rouleth. If you dare.

Hiraeth had managed to find a place immediately behind her, although the way he backed off had her huffing softly. It was almost as if he didn't truly want to catch her. He was cute, but if his hearts weren't in the chase... Perhaps a challenge would liven his spirits? Very gracious of me, indeed. All the more reason to prove you are worthy of sharing my skies! Show me what you can do, Hiraeth!

The way Mattoth shivered at her touch only served to embolden Uvaldoth further. And for as nimble as she was, as quickly as she'd attempted to put distance between them, he remained terribly close - taking position alongside Rouleth just behind Hiraeth. And the challenge in his mindvoice was as a flame to her metaphorical moth, and the way he reached out for her when she drew close... She felt desired, utterly and wholly. And you keep up with me impressively well for a bronze of your stature! I hadn't expected so skilled a flyer to be among my suitors!

Hvitserth was not far behind as well, joining her brown and bronze suitors at the same distance from her. But the comment only rankled her further, and were he ahead of her instead she would have nipped at his tail forks for the slight. What catches my interest is skill, and thus far they have proven themselves to have it. But I will show you just how high I can fly! We shall see if you can display the same skill they have!

Maridith was next, yet again joining the rest of her suitors hot on Hiraeth's tail. His acrobatics did not escape her notice - but neither did his bumps into the rocky crags. Clearly he could still use some practice, but she could certainly appreciate the attempt. Only the best, and this is your chance to prove that is you! So come, Maridith! Show me your strength and passion!

Begath, while last among her suitors to catch her notice, did so by overtaking her in flight. His twirl was certainly something to appreciate, a show of acrobatics that had her appreciating the way his hide moved as his muscles worked through the maneuver. I am, aren't I? But I am more than just grace and wonder. And you will see that!

Her final challenge issued, she took stock of her suitors. They were still going strong, but she could tell she was beginning to flag. She had pushed herself to fly fast, to show off all that she was capable of, and it took a toll in the length of her flight. But she was no gold that needed to fly high and long to make a healthy clutch - she was a green, able to fly as her hearts most desired. Still, she would need height for this final stretch.

Come, all of you! Let us see if you have what it takes to catch me!

She twirled one last time, adjusting her nose to point towards the skies above. It would take all her strength and stamina to reach the heights she desired, but she would give it her all. And when she inevitably fell, one of her suitors would be the one to catch her. Let them join where all the Weyr could see their passion!

Green Uvaldoth
Green Dragon: +50
Less than 5 turns: +3
Fit/Motivated: +10
Total: 63

Stamina: 5

Uvaldoth has no color preferences - everyone who chases stands just as much a chance at catching her as anyone else! She hasn't quite grown to her full length just yet, but she is over the absolute smallest size an adult green could be. It's clear she has a little more filling out to do, as her frame looks like it could carry more bulk than she currently possesses. Right now most of her muscle is concentrated in her flight muscles and hind quarters, but without the rest of her filled out it makes her look... Well, a bit like a gangly, awkward teen.
Positive Traits: Friendly, highly social, intelligent
Negative Traits: Competitive, hyperactive, impulsive

Niselle is 19, leans towards men but is open to other genders, and is experiencing her first real flight lust. Oh don't get her wrong, she knows what it's like when a gold flight passes overhead. But it's a bit different when it's your dragon in a flight. She currently has no partner and will likely go to bed with whoever catches her eye. That doesn't necessarily mean she'll be joining the rider of whoever manages to catch Uvaldoth! All her suitors stand a chance, so it's just a matter of who she finds herself most drawn to.
Positive Traits: Family oriented, supportive, diligent, patient, adventurous
Negative Traits: Self-sacrificing, headstrong, willful, thrill-seeking

Round 1: 15 (11 Strength + 18 Speed)
Round 2: 14 (15 Dexterity + 14 Wits)
Round 3: 9 (11 Strength + 5 Stamina)

Total: 38

Mattoth has earned a bonus of +3!

Everyone please roll Strength + Stamina for Round 3! You have until September 9th, 12:01am PST to get in your rolls and fill out your posts! Whoever is closest to Uvaldoth's score after her final bonus will catch her!  
Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:29 am
Her challenge of him rang clear, yet as she and the rest of her suitors shot into the air above him, Hiraeth found his wings lacking -- or, perhaps, his will. Oh, but perhaps I am not the one to share your sky, Uvaldoth. For all the sun and moons, the little blue couldn't quite compete with such stunning competition. No, he had come to his conclusions, and he could only hope his presence had made her maiden flight all the more worth it.

Backwinging slowly, Hiraeth could only croon to the green and her court, before slowly turning on wing to coast his way back towards the Weyr.

---
Blue Hiraeth
A gentle soul, he desires connections in life though his own hesitation keeps him a few steps behind. A little romantic at his core, though its hidden rather deep.
Pros: Romantic, Gentle, Friendly
Cons: Hesitant, Fearful, Uncertain

Ky'ess
Not participating

If the dragon is:
- Less than 5 turns: +3 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
- Participated in recent PC Threadfall: +5 points
- Friendly or Social: +2 points
- Passive or Aimless: -5 points

Total: 55

Blue Hiraeth's Stats
Strength: 7
Speed: 17
Stamina: 6
Wits: 10

Round 1: Strength (7) + Speed (17) = 23/24
Round 2: Dexterity (15) + Wits (10) = 6/25
Round 3: Strength (7) + Stamina (6) = 2/13
Total: 31
Dropping out  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 32!

Spockat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:41 am

Oh wee one, you know nothing of skill when you see it.
Oh maidens, with all sorts of romantic notions and fluff stuffed in their heads. At least there was fire in the green now. True fire! He rumbled, pleased with himself.

In a display of showmanship, he overcame her, bolted past the rest of the pack his tail flicking cheekily. Easy as breathing. His strength carrying him further and further. His talents, prowess clearly unappreciated. He turned, wheeling on a wing simply to watch. He had had enough, and none of this flair was catching his scrutinizing eye.

High Reaches certainly was...interesting. The competition hardly had his eyes whirring red and feel blood sing in his ears.

===

[NPC] I'var of blue Hvitserth

I'var is soft spoken and blue eyed, while would be cute if he wasn't always wearing a sneer. He is fully embracing the accompanying headache of staying out of the picture completely.

Hvitserth is large, in charge, and pushing the limit for how much muscle a blue can really pack behind them. He's aggressive, blunt, and really is here to have a Good Time.
Positive: Strength in conviction, honest, loyal
Negative: slightly colorist, Aggressive, Blunt

If the dragon is:
- Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
- Competitive or Goal Oriented: +5 points
He has no idea/doesn't care which twin has birthed first as he's from Western so I assigned 0 points rather -2
=67

Strength: 22
Dexterity: 4 LOL

1. 22 + 8 = 24/30
2. 15 + 4 = 3/19
3. 22 + 18= 32/40

Total: 59
Dropped Out  
Zaikt generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 12!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:04 am
I'ar of Brown Rouleth

User Image

She wanted him to impress her? Well, well. He could certainly do that.
This was the final stretch--they all knew it. Whoever caught her attention and held it would win, and Rouleth wasn't about to skimp on his display.
You want it? You got it.

He rises up with her, pushing himself faster and faster--he tilts just slightly, spreading his wings wide to catch the air and add a little spin to his ascent. Whatever happens with the other competitors is no longer his concern. His eyes are locked on the glowing Green flying just above him, so close; his eyes are whirling every shade of purple, deep and intense. She's like him, as he can tell. She's after the thrill of the chase, of pushing and pushing until you either come out the other side as the stuff of legends or crash along the way. Rouleth wants to do more than impress her.
He passes her, even. His wingspan may not be as wide and impressive as other Browns, but he knew how to use it, and he's eager to show her that much. He pumps his wings until he can feel the muscles burning and he's far beyond her, a shape looming above in the sunlight; he bugles once he's at this point, his zenith, and twists once more. Just like that, he lets himself fall backwards, turning it into a dive back down to her--if she chooses him, he knows he can pull himself back out of this freefall easily, snapping his wings open at the perfect time to catch her. If not, he'll simply use the momentum to return to his ledge. Sure, his ego will be bruised, but that's the risk he chose to take. In the meantime, he could only show her his feelings and hope they would be enough--all his desire, his excitement, and his sheer enthusiasm were proudly on display for her and her alone.

----
About Rouleth: Confident, thrillseeking, and overall a high-energy dynamo, this Brown doesn't seem to know when to slow down. He's incredibly lucky, which has given him a sense of being invincible, and that's only furthered his tendency to risk his own hide simply for a new rush of adrenaline. He loves showing off for anyone that'll watch him, and is at his best when he's able to prove he's not just full of hot air.
Positive Traits: Outgoing, enthusiastic, motivational.
Negative Traits: Arrogant, tunnel vision, impulsive.

About I'ar: Shy, awkward, nervous, anxious--all of these things really aren't bad descriptors for this young man. Having become a dragonrider at a young age, he can't shake the feeling that he's not quite ready for everything, and he's more than a bit afraid he isn't. Still recovering from Threadfall injuries.
Positive Traits: Focused, attentive, methodical.
Negative Traits: Pessimistic, guarded, envious.

Rouleth's Stats
Base points for Brown: 40 points
Less than 5 turns: +3 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Participated in recent PC Threadfall: +5 points
Competitive or Goal Oriented: +5 points
Friendly or Social: +2 points

Total Points: 65

Speed: 14
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 16
Wits: 12

Round 1: Strength + Speed - 1-25. Roll: 24. -3 score adjustment bonus!
Round 2: Dexterity + Wits - 1-24. Roll: 10.
Round 3: Strength + Stamina - 1-27. Roll: 12.
Total: 43  

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
Sweet Symmetry generated a random number between 1 and 34 ... 15!

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:07 am
It was easy to ignore the competition with such a beauty before him. He spared no thought for those /others/, imitating her twirling with his own, catching air currents and allowing Rukbat to enhance his own natural handsomeness. He gleamed with an effervescence those /other/ males could only dream of. {My dear, you deserve nothing but the best, and I came for you.} His low rumbling tones were filled with pleasure, and dare it be admitted, a tiny hint of possessiveness... She was so close... A glorious star dancing just beyond his reach.

He followed the climb, pushing himself almost too hard for he overshot the dashing, agile lady. He stopped with a snap of his wings, before plummeting with a seeming lack of care. In a heartbeat Mattoth had snapped his wings once more, flipping over to be ready... Should she choose him, he would not fail her. He would not let her fall. {Are you ready to race until the end?} He dared her, voice and body tantalisingly close.

[Mattoth] A bit of a flirt, and dogged in his pursuit of conquests, Mattoth imagines himself a knight in shining armour. This probably doesn't match up very well with others' perceptions of him, and he could be considered pompous, overbearing and shallow.

[A'yme] Unavailable, but actually legitimately noble and well-principled where Mattoth is more foolish and full of hot air. A good guy, if a bit of a stick-in-the-mud.

Bronze: 35
Age (6-20): 10
Fit: 10
Competitive/Goal oriented: +5
Friendly/social: +2

Total: 62

Strength: 16
Dexterity: 6

Strength (16) + Stamina (18 ) = 15/34

Round 1: 15
Round 2: 12 + bonus 3
Round 3: 15

Total: 45  
TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 17!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:02 am
User Image

She wanted him to rise, and rise he would. Maridith was more than ready to reach for the occasion, spreading his wings wide and shot himself upwards after her. Those eyes glimmered purple and blue as he chased the shooting green above, hope beating in his hearts. He wanted to hold this shining gem in his claws, wanted to see what would become. If he was not chosen, well, he would not be terribly crushed, but a Blue could hope. He was hot on her tail, overshadowing her back as he rose, looking at her with nothing but the purest love and lust, which he sent towards her. Let her choose him!

-------------------------------------------

A'zal of Blue Maridith

A'zal: Lover of Gr'del and former Caravan boy, A'zal is indulgent and gentle, with a sense of amusement about him at all times.
Positive Trait List Flexible, Confident, Reliable
Negative Trait List Arbitrary, Transparent, Gullible

Maridith: Ah, light as air is Maridith, or so will he tell you. He enjoys life, loving the feeling of the wind under his wings, and the sun on his hide. Maridith will do as he pleases, when he pleases, enjoying life to its fullest.
Positive Trait List Flexible, Effervescent, Playful
Negative Trait List Whimsical, Naive, Self-absorbed

Strength: 9
Dexterity: 17
Stamina: 13

R1: [11]/27
R2: [16]/32
R3: [17]/22

Total: 44  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
magnadearel generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 18!

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:17 am
User Image

He hadn't intended upon out distancing the green. Begath found himself so caught up in flying that one maneuver simply led into another and another. The blue glanced back to realize he probably had no hope of catching Uvaldoth. Ah well, at least he hoped he'd brightened her flight.

Well done, he congratulated the green. To the suitors, you all flew well. Congrats to the lucky one she picks. Begath wheeled slowly in the sky and started a lazy decent back to the weyr.

Jynnat of Blue Begath

Round 2: (dex)15+ (wits)14= 24/29
Round 3: (str) 10+ (sta)11= 18/21
Total: 12+ 24+ 18= 54  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]