[Letters] Quiet But Accomplished [Iskernyk | Rahmsii]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spockat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:30 pm
Iskernyk

In case you were, for some reason, concerned about my resilience: it should please you to know I have not been. irreparably damaged by Thread. Unless you are counting the blister on my finger from bandage tying, which I am not.

It is to my knowledge you sat at Western's hatching. Thrilling. I hope you drank everyone under the table.

Regards.
Rahmsi

[Please feed Bimble, she is always a little bastards when I dare use her to send messages. If she bites your fingers, sucks to suck brother
l.]

Prism Shine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:49 pm
To my darling brother Rahmsii,

So good to hear from you! I have no doubt you’d be well, for what time I’ve spent in High Reaches Weyr has been vastly enjoyable -- but I was able to admire how hard-working and diligent the riders there are. I never doubted your safety or possibility of being hurt, but it does bring me joy to not only hear from you, but hear you are faring well also.

I did sit in! It was a fantastic time, for the babies picked quite a lovely afternoon to hatch on. But time with friends is always pleasant. I cannot deny I was saddened to see you hadn’t come with the swap -- but no matter! I have friends that I cannot wait to introduce you to, should those lines ever cross. It still delights me that after all this time, I had a brother! Ha.

I cannot wait to see you again. I hope that the queens of High Reaches have the same fortuitous luck that Western has had -- two clutches, before the middle of the turn! And oh, were they ever both just darling.

Waiting eagerly for your response,
With love,
Iskernyk

P.s. She did bite my finger, but not too badly. Does she have a preference for treats?

Spockat

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:39 am
To my brother,

So sorry to disappoint. I don't think Western is much in my future. I'm quite fond of the life I am carving out here at High Reaches. Their fortune will come I am sure. If I am to never impress, I still find its company more than suitable and they always have need for those capable and hard working. My lessons are well, my craft humble. I find it peaceful.

Besides it would be terribly hot at Western and I am awfully pale. What would I do if I could not wear my furs? If I were to blister in the sun? Horror upon horror. Perhaps you visiting would be better suited.

Now. I have heard a most fascinating rumor. A harper is training a flair to sing about his exploits, and they're perhaps the same one who was chased out in his short clothes by a maiden's father before sun up. I have no idea who this, and absolutely would not tell if I happened to. Less I tarnish a reputation.

[The ink is splattered here as if the pen shook with laughter].

Hopefully Blood is better behaved than his sister, he feasts upon fear rather than fingers.

Regards,
Rahmsii

Prism Shine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:27 pm
Winter greetings to my Iskernyk,

[Instead of solely a rolled hide as per a usual letter, a few needley tree leaves are tucked into the letter. They are fresh and fragrant.]

I hope this letter finds you warmer than the knee knobling cold of High Reaches. It’s the first snow of the season is long past and I still find myself layered in furs when I feel I would have quite grown used to its chill.

In this frosty season the great golden Anakumath has had her time to rise. At least I won’t freeze on the hatching sands! I hope young Miela is quite alright with standing again - she was the lass who took a hard hit along with I and Tuela. I don’t think next time I will be as slow reacting to a friend in danger.

If you would come to watch, Faranth willing the clutching goes well, I think I might be a fair bit more talkative than the first time you stopped in. Granted you don’t accost me before I’ve had my share of bread and wine.

-Rahmsii

Prism Shine

Spockat

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:35 am
A warm greeting that this might bring to you, Rahmsii --

I've found a nice bed to bunker down in in High Reaches Hold for the time being -- solid pay, warm food, dry bed. What more could I ask for? I do hope you're managing to stay warm up in that mountain! I swear, every turn feels like it grows colder and colder. But perhaps I'm just never quite prepared for it.

Ahh, so that was what happened. But that is fantastic news! I cannot wait to grace those stands with my arse and watch with sheer delight at possibly bearing witness to your impression! I hope the young lass is fairing well, that injury looked catastrophic, but she did live.

Your personal invitation means the absolute world to me, and I can only try my best to not accost you so early into the evening. Perhaps, if it were alright with you, and given he accepts, I might be able to bring a guest along for you to meet; I confess that I've spoken so highly of my newly discovered sibling to him, and since you had not come to the Western clutch back in the summer, I was hoping the two of you might meet.

Ever your dear brother,
Iskernyk~

Spockat

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas