Welcome to Yes, it's time to guess!

Here, you will either post your wishlists, quest threads, or simply 'Let me guess!'
[color=coral][size=14]Let me guess![/size][/color]

Rules:
You get 3 daily chances until this closes, and yes you may mix up and ask for a wishlist item(but please always provide entire wishlist), and then guess twice in a day, but you may NOT ask for a wishlist item twice and guess for money only once per day.
Also, please do NOT just say 'on my profile/just look at my pro', if you do not know how to copy and paste, just say that you dont know how to do so, but you do have a wishlist and would love an item from it if possible.

Thank you for reading the rules!

What happens if I choose 'Let me guess!'?

You will then be prompted to guess a number between 4-12(or, you can do this within your post of it before being asked, either way)
You will then be quoted with an RNG and the amount of platinum you will receive depends solely on that!
The RNG must be within 3 points of over or under the number you had guessed, or you will be quoted a secondary number.

Example-You get quoted and the RNG says 5, you had picked 10!
You will be quoted again, and asked if you wish to change your guess. Twice in a row of not guessing correctly uses up one daily turn.

You get and RNG of 4 and you had guessed 4(or within 3 points of it, so 5 or 6, 7, as well)! You will be receiving 4,400/up to 4,700 within one transaction dependant on your actual numbers.