Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Dolph's Unedited June 2020 Breedings w/ added PRIDE♡ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:05 pm
Dolph's Unedited June 2020 Breedings with added PRIDE
(with help from friends?)

Starts: June 27, 2020 @ 4 PM CDT
Ends: June 30, 2020 @ 5 PM CDT
Current Time CDT

Slots

• 4 Regular Rolled (2 dolphingurl, 2 Odet Amo)
  • 4 PRIDE Rolled (1 dolphingurl, 1 Kara Asumie, 2 Sweeny)

Payment
  • PWYW, but tips are always appreciated.

Dolphin's Samples:
[ heart ][ heart ][ heart ][ heart ][ heart ][ heart ][ heart ]

Rules
  • Know the Soquili Breeding rules!
    Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Another reminder is to please check and ensure you have been added to the list correctly. We will do our best to keep the list accurate and updated frequently, but mistakes do happen, especially when there's a high number of entrants. With this rule, we will no longer be rolling an additional slot for missed people (exceptions may be made depending on the circumstance, but they are just that: exceptions, and not the rule).
  • Post certed images.
    It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names.
    This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely.
    If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Editing Posts.
    Feel free to edit your post up until I lock the thread. Once the thread is locked you will be unable to edit. This may be right after it closes or a few hours later, so long as it's not locked edit away. All posts must be time stamped before the cut off time.
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required.
    Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • You may post up to five pairs/polygroups per post. You may post less, but not more. A soquili may be involved in multiple pairs; each pair has it's own LL counter that does not reset if they win with another partner. In addition, owners are still capped at two breeding wins per month.
  • Special PRIDE Slot Information for this breeding only-
    This a Spirit Breeding slot is for non-traditional couples or poly groups that were established before this breeding opened. Please use the special header to let us know that one or more of the five couples/polygroups posted qualify for this slot. To show that they were established before this breeding you can show breeding or mock permissions, as well as previous breeding or wishing stars attempts (i.e. in the case that one owner owns all soquili involved and does not have permissions posted) from before this breeding opened. (Permissions/attempts must be posted prior to 6/27/20.) Please use the modifier with the couple/polygroup to show this. By entering these breedings you accept that you may be rolled or chosen by any colorist who decides to join in.
  • This breeding will add to only one pair's LL counter in your post. Please use the applicable modifier if you want this breeding to count for one of your posted pair's LL counter. You may have multiple pairs have their LL counter added to, so long as only one pair per post has an LL counter. A pair may only have its LL counter added to once; if the LL modifier is used on the same pair multiple times, it will only count once.
  • You may only win two breedings per month total.
    (bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled
    Mistakes such as lack of permission or more than five pairs per post, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.
  • Please do not use photobucket links. Please use official soquili host links if possible; if not possible, please use alternatives like imgur or discord. If you have a link to a pet on the soquili photobucket (uncert, cert, doesn't matter -- any official PB link), you can find its link on the new host as follows:
    Soq Photobucket Link: i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Yumi/Certs/2016/GanAst1_A.jpg
    Replace the underlined part with www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/ to get the official soquili host link: www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Yumi/Certs/2016/GanAst1_A.jpg
    In other words, anything before the colorist's name folder gets changed to the following: www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:26 pm
Basic Form:
Breeding forms may be found here
[b]Username:[/b] [please put your full username here]
[Place cool down form here if you're on pony breeding cool down for June]
[Place Low Luck Counter here]
[Place Pride Slot Header here if applicable]
[Place your twist form here if using one for all your couples or delete this and place it near the top of each individual form.]

[quote="Pair 1"]Place Form here[/quote]
[quote="Pair 2"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]
[quote="Pair 3"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]
[quote="Pair 4"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]
[quote="Pair 5"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]

Have at least one established non-traditional couple in your post for the PRIDE slot? Please add this header and modifier.

Header:
[size=18][color=#772D53][b]Did someone say [/color][color=red]P[/color][color=orange]R[/color][color=yellow]I[/color][color=green]D[/color][color=blue]E[/color][color=purple]♡[/color][color=#772D53]?[/color][/b][/size]

Modifier:

[b]Proof that the pairing/grouping was established before these breedings were posted:[/b] [url=link]X[/url]

‐-------------------‐--------------------------------------

Low Luck Counter
Only one pairing per post will count towards low luck for this breeding type. Choose wisely.
[size=18][color=#6C2DC7][b]I'm counting (parent 1) x (parent 2) towards low luck![/b][/color][/size]

Cooldown
Use this if you have already won a pony breeding for June or plan on one being purchased with SC in June.
[color=red][b]I'm on cool down and can only win 1 this month![/b][/color]

Optional Modifiers
Poly Group
Please note that this should only be used if BOTH Soq trying for the breeding are part of the same poly-group! If one of the partners is not part of the poly-group, than it is considered a fling/surrogate and this heading should not be used! Please place this at the very top of your form.
[align=center][size=16][b][color=purple]There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Poly Group Agreement:[/b] Please post the agreement of ALL poly-members! Either the lifemate agreement of the group, or the non-lifemate poly-permission!
[b]Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs:[/b] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url][/align]

Growth Omission
If you want to skip some of the early stages of the breeding, use this form! Make sure you've read all rules in the Growth Stage Omission Thread, and that both owners involved have posted for the correct permissions.
[size=16][b][color=#2E8B57]They Grow So Fast![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Twins & Triplets:
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!
[size=16][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Bald Ponies
If one or both parents are bald - there is a chance at least one baby WILL be bald, too.

If you'd rather NOT have bald offspring, please post this.
[b][size=16][color=#DA9100]No Bald Children, please![/color][/size][/b]

Maybe you'd like some of your kids to be bald? This even gives parents with full manes of hair a chance to have bald kids too!
[b][size=16][color=#0048D9]We like them Bald![/color][/size][/b]

Bearded Ponies:
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur
[size=16][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.
[size=16][color=crimson][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Close relations
If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

Alternate images
If your soquili has multiple versions, such as if they have a marking not visible as an adult but visible as a foal. If you have an elder, use the elder for the main image and put their previous form here if there to pass on previous genetics (like if they were a Draft or warhorse base/had leg up or leg down template etc). Since Soquili can Now ALSO be updated to show physical development of markings and edits with customs, you can show younger versions of them here as well regardless if they are an elder. (Note: this does not count reincarnations where they changed breed or altered drastically)
[b]Alternate Uncerts[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[/list]

Charmed Walker Form addition
If you have a Purewalker that has been charmed and want the resulting Skinwalker children to be charmed at birth, please use the following form.
[size=16][color=orange][b]Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....[/b][/color][/size]

Optional PRIDE Twists

[size=18][b]We want to show our [color=red]P[/color][color=orange]R[/color][color=yellow]I[/color][color=green]D[/color][color=blue]E[/color][color=purple]♡[/color]![/b][/size]

Themes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: [size=9][i]Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow only[/i][/size]
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: [size=9][i]Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow only[/i][/size]
~~~ Would you want heart inspired markings?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [size=9][i]Please post if you would like the pride twists to be more subtle[/i][/size]

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Hearts?:
~~~ Would you want flags?: [size=9][i]Please post which flags you would be interested in[/i][/size]
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Extra
~~~ Is there anything you would like to see that's not listed here?:

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:22 am
Lists:

Open

Page 1
  1. Fayt_of_Redemption
  2. nekoFayre
  3. Lunadriel
  4. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  5. Phail Ninja -- Rolled once by Kara
    Kiara Lime - involved in pair rolled once by DG and CC'd once by Odet
  6. Calixita [Can Only Win 1]
  7. LydaLynn
  8. Tara de Draiocht
  9. RuIerr
  10. Keantha
  11. Andranis
    Page 2
  12. techabyte
  13. Kaya Wolf Moon - involved in pair rolled once by Kara
  14. Nikkichomp -- Rolled once by Sweeny
  15. odet amo
  16. AlexiaSilver
  17. dawns_aura -- Involved in a pair rolled once by Sweeny
  18. Moxxiie
  19. Celestial Requiem
    Summer Raaven
  20. Fatal Irony
  21. Geyser Eelborn
  22. Kivras -- Rolled once by Sweeny
  23. Lady Argentum Draconis
  24. mistalina13
  25. Azael_Rose
    Page 3
  26. Whoan
  27. Artymus -- Rolled once by Odet
  28. Candle Wick Ghost
  29. Cheyriddle4
  30. -MoomoolatteCha-
  31. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  32. Malis Vitterfolk
  33. o-Elixir-o - CC'd once by Odet
  34. Manda
  35. Leez0rz
  36. AislingJuno
  37. tefla - rolled once by DG
  38. Lunarflowermaiden
  39. Rein_Carnation
  40. Fea Line
    Page 4
  41. Rita Zyon
  42. dolphingurl
  43. stormflower
  44. Natelie - rolled once by Odet
  45. Kettyn
  46. HoneyTeaTree
  47. Silver Metallic Dragon
  48. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  49. Twitchapher the 3rd - rolled once by DG
  50. Sweenys_Revenge - involved once in pair rolled by DG
  51. Mia Lovasz - rolled once by DG
  52. sesshiyasha
  53. FrostyPeaches

Pride!♡

Page 1
  1. nekoFayre
  2. Lunadriel
  3. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  4. Phail Ninja -- Rolled once by Kara
    Kiara Lime - involved in pair rolled once by DG and CC'd once by Odet
  5. Calixita [Can Only Win 1]
  6. LydaLynn
  7. Tara de Draiocht
  8. RuIerr
  9. Keantha
  10. Andranis
    Page 2
  11. techabyte
  12. Kaya Wolf Moon - involved in pair rolled once by Kara
  13. Nikkichomp -- Rolled once by Sweeny
  14. odet amo
  15. AlexiaSilver
  16. Moxxiie
  17. Celestial Requiem
    Summer Raaven
  18. Fatal Irony
  19. Geyser Eelborn
  20. Kivras -- Rolled once by Sweeny
  21. Lady Argentum Draconis
  22. mistalina13
  23. Azael_Rose
    Page 3
  24. Whoan
  25. Artymus -- Rolled once by Odet
  26. Candle Wick Ghost
  27. Cheyriddle4
  28. -MoomoolatteCha-
  29. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  30. Malis Vitterfolk
  31. o-Elixir-o - CC'd once by Odet
  32. Manda
  33. Leez0rz
  34. AislingJuno
    tefla - rolled once by DG
  35. Rein_Carnation

Page 4
  36. Rita Zyon
  37. dolphingurl
  38. stormflower
  39. Kettyn
  40. HoneyTeaTree
  41. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  42. Twitchapher the 3rd - rolled once by DG
  43. Sweenys_Revenge - involved in pair rolled once by DG
  44. sesshiyasha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:01 pm
Username: Fayt_of_Redemption

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Here
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery

I'm counting Rosetta x Palaunu towards low luck!

Pair 1
Rosetta (Fayt_of_Redemption) x Palaunu (Fayt_of_Redemption)

Rosetta:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT

Palaunu:
UNCERT
Alternate Uncerts

Pregnant Stage: No thanks
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: [ X ]

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A; they're both mine
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: N/A

Twins?: No
---Triplets?: No

Livestream?: Yes

Low Luck?: No

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Roman Nose

Throwbacks?: No
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Pair 2
Luana Kalea (Fayt_of_Redemption) x Palaunu (Fayt_of_Redemption)

Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....

Luana Kalea:
UNCERT
Alternate Uncerts

Palaunu:
UNCERT
Alternate Uncerts

Pair 3
Roheena (Fayt_of_Redemption) x Geheimnisse (Fayt_of_Redemption)

Roheena:
UNCERT

Geheimnisse:
UNCERT
Alternate Uncerts

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:09 pm
Username: nekofayre
Did someone say PRIDE?

I'm counting Ruka x Kuona towards low luck!

Visolela & Nikos

Entry Code:
Visolela (Kiara Lime) x Nikos([nekofayre)

Father:
UNCERT, marklings, naked

Father:]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
uncert, naked

Teepees: Kiara Lime mine

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: yes
RP Approved?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: yes
---Templates to Avoid: none

Throwbacks?:yes
---Link to previous Generations: they are first gens
We want to show our PRIDE!

Themes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow onlyrainbow only
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow onlyrainbow only
~~~ Would you want heart inspired markings?:yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Please post if you would like the pride twists to be more subtle

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Hearts?:yes
~~~ Would you want flags?: Please post which flags you would be interested inno
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?:yes, rainbow

Extra
~~~ Is there anything you would like to see that's not listed here?:/quote]

K u o n a x Ruka
Entry Code:
K u o n a ( Ruler of Everything) x Ruka(nekofayre)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?:nope

Teepees: mine

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid: nope

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations:
Ruka's mother, ruka's father

K u o n a parents:
father, mother[

Bella Lillian & Franklin Orchid

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Bella X Franklin
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Entry Code:
Bella Lillian (nekofayre) x Franklin Orchid([nekofayre)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:]User Image
uncert, markling

Teepees: (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

1. list of attempts

Tabot xRose
Entry Code:
Tabot (Kiara Lime) x Rose([nekofayre)

father:
UNCERT

Mother:]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
uncert,

Teepees:Kiara Lime mine

1. list of attempts

Azamaria x Sunny
Entry Code:

Azamaria(nekofayre) x Sunny(nekofayre)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?:nope

Teepees: mine

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: nope

---Templates to Avoid:

Azamaria's dad, Azamaria's mother

Themes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow onlyrainbow only
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow onlyrainbow only
~~~ Would you want heart inspired markings?:yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Please post if you would like the pride twists to be more subtle

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Hearts?:yes
~~~ Would you want flags?: Please post which flags you would be interested inno
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?:yes, rainbow

Extra
~~~ Is there anything you would like to see that's not listed here?:/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:23 pm
Username: Lunadriel
I'm counting (Hydro) x (Hiruki) towards low luck!
Did someone say PRIDE?
Proof that the pairing/grouping was established before these breedings were posted: X

Pair 1
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Entry Code:
Opis (Artymus) x Oker (Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
UNCERT ( Markings)

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: Lunadriel Artymus

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Orca and shark tail

---Templates to Avoid: Eagle wings

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

---Link to previous Generations: No

Pair 2
Entry Code:
Druslya (Lunadriel) x Damian (techabyte)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings )

Parent 2:

Themes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: No
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Very subtle color additions are fine. Rainbow preferred.
~~~ Would you want heart inspired markings?: No

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: No
~~~ Would you want flags?: [No
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?: Very subtle rainbow accessories are fine.

Extra
~~~ Is there anything you would like to see that's not listed here?: I love rainbow themes, but these are dark bby's. So nothing neon and over the top please!
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Teepees: techabyte l Lunadriel

---Lifemate?: Yes!

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Kalona downturned wings

Druslya:
Father x Mother

Pair 3
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No

Entry Code:
Hydro ( XxXPandamoniumXxX ) x Hiruki ( Lunadriel x XxXPandamoniumXxX )

Mother:
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/a
Teepees: XxXPandamoniumXxX | Lunadriel

---Lifemate?: Yes

Low Luck?: No 16/20

---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: Hiruki's Side: Mother x Father

Pair 4
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure

Entry Code:
Izaria Nova (Lady Argentum Draconis) x Stephan-Oterma (Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/a
Teepees: Lady Argentum Draconis I Lunadriel

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): For feathers and hair only, or within poly group.
---Templates to Avoid: Any changes to the claws.

---Templates to Avoid: Floppy feathers

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No

---Link to previous Generations: N/a

Pair 5
Place Form here or delete if unused

Lunadriel

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:20 pm
Username: Malikztiah Ankhwave

Proof that the pairing/grouping was established before these breedings were posted: X and X

Did someone say PRIDE?

Themes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: Aro, Ace, or Demi
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Aro/Ace/Demi
~~~ Would you want heart inspired markings?: Y

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: Y
~~~ Would you want flags?: Y
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?: Y

Extra

Maeve Mephetic x Mint Chocolate

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Maeve Mephetic [Malikztiah Ankhwave]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT Itemless
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Mint Chocolate [-MoomoolatteCha-]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT
Co Ownership?: n/a

Lifemate?: Y

Low Luck?: N

Link to Breeding Agreement: xx

Teepees: Malik Moo
Throwbacks?: Y
Link to previous Generations: Fracas/Misae

Jeanette x Arnapkapfaaluk
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Jeanette [Malikztiah Ankhwave]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Arnapkapfaaluk [Stormflower]
User ImageUNCERT unpelt

Lifemate?: N

Teepees: Malik storm
Throwbacks?: N
Link to previous Generations:Yutu/Kransekake

Iridee x Callisto
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:Iridee [Malikztiah Ankhwave]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Callisto [Niyaru Delacroix]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT

Lifemate?: N

Teepees: Malik Niya
Throwbacks?: Y
Link to previous Generations: Starla/Cosmos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:47 pm
Username: Phail Ninja

I'm counting Saoirse x Edan towards low luck!

Did someone say PRIDE?
Proof that the pairing/grouping was established before these breedings were posted: X

Themes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: Yes! CC
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Yes! CC
~~~ Would you want heart inspired markings?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: -

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: Yes!
~~~ Would you want flags?: No
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: -

Extra
~~~ Is there anything you would like to see that's not listed here?: -

Cyllene x Xander
Entry Code:
Cyllene (Phail Ninja) x Xander (Twitchapher the 3rd)

Cyllene:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT (Optional: Nekkid)

Xander:
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I want one (for Xander)
Teepees: Phail, Twitch

Low Luck?: YES

---Templates to Avoid: -

---Templates to Avoid: Seathi Expressions

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes!
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes!

Throwbacks?: Yes!
---Link to previous Generations: Both are gen 1

Saoirse x Edan
Entry Code:
Saoirse (Lunarflowermaiden) x Edan (Phail Ninja)

Soirse:
UNCERT

Edan:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT (Optional: Itemless)

Pregnant Stage: I want one
Teepees: Phail, Lunar

Low Luck?: Almost.... (This will be number 20!)

---Templates to Avoid: Usdia leg-up, usdia roman nose

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes!
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes!

---Link to previous Generations: Gen 1

Eya Rose x Rainbow Swirl
Entry Code:
Eya Rose (Phail Ninja) x Rainbow Swirl (Fatal Irony)

Eya Rose:
UNCERT

Rainbow Swirl:
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I want one
Teepees: Phail, Fatal

1. ...

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A [lets be honest they have enough throwback potential!]
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A

Eya Rose
Parents: Sakura x Taranis ElÇin

Rainbow Swirl
Parents: Rocksteady x Dhanuraja
Grandparents: Glitter Rock x Quinntessential
Grandparents: Alyna x Karma
Great-Grandparents: Glamrock x Star Candy
Great-Grandparents: November x Spotty Paws
Great-Grandparents: Avalokiteshvara x Scythe

Amur x Boneberry Puff
Entry Code:
Amur (Phail Ninja) x Boneberry Puff (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Amur:
UNCERT (He has... an army... of sweaters... )

Boneberry Puff:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Pregnant Stage: N/A
Teepees: Phail, Kaya

---Templates to Avoid: Usdia leg up, Usdia roman nose

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A

Amur
Parents: Sylmeria x Edan

Boneberry Puff
Parents: Booberry Puff x Anshar
Grandparents: Jiggly Puff x Tiger Nilla
Grandparents: Hecate Moondancer x Elvis

Nu'ha Noom x Moon
Entry Code:
Nu'ha Noom (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Moon (Phail Ninja)

Nu'ha Noom:
UNCERT

Moon:
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: Yes
Teepees: Phail, Lat

1. ...

Nu'ha Noom
Parents: Moon x Moon

.Twitchapher the 3rd
Let me know if you'd like any changes (especially about twists!)

.Lunarflowermaiden

.Fatal Irony

.Kaya Wolf Moon

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:33 pm
Username: Kiara Lime

I'm counting (Heart) x (China) towards low luck!

Did someone say PRIDE?

Heart x China

We like them Bald!

I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: Yes

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Link
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Soquili 1 Name: Heart
UNCERT | Markings

Soquili 2 Name: China
UNCERT | Markings

Pregnant Stage: Yes, please
Co Ownership?: None, I own both of them
Teepees:
Kiara

---Templates to Avoid: Warhorse stuff

---Templates to Avoid: Yes

---Link to previous Generations: None

Trevor x Jaziel

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Link
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Soquili 1 Name: Trevor
UNCERT | Scarf Untagged

Soquili 2 Name: Jaziel
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: No need
Teepees: Kiara + Mia Lovasz

Link to Breeding Agreement: Link

1. list of attempts
    None

Jaziel's Parents - Obsydian x Zahariah

Hadrian Orchid x Tristan

Soquili 1 Name: Hadrian Orchid
UNCERT | Mouse UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name: Tristan
UNCERT | Dragon UNCERT

Teepees: Kiara + nekofayre

1. list of attempts
    None

Tristan's Parents - Linnie x Trevor
Tristan's Grandparents - Contessa x Soup
Hadrian Orchid's Parents - Bella Lillian x Franklin Orchid

Celcius x Keelin

Soquili 1 Name: Celcius
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name: Keelin
UNCERT

Teepees: Kiara + Mia Lovasz

1. list of attempts
    None

Keelin's Lineage:
Keelin's Mother, Aciano
Keelin's Father, Rune
Aciano's Dad, Nacio
Aciano's Mom, Peony
Rune's Dad, Trevor
Rune's Mom, Jaziel
Rune's Grandma, Obsydian
Rune's Grandpa, Zahariah

Aita x Keres

Soquili 1 Name: Aita
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT | Feral UNCERT | Unpelt UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name: Keres
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: Yes, Please
Teepees:
Kiara + Mia Lovasz

Link to Breeding Agreement: X

---Triplets?: Yes

1. Nothing here

---Templates to Avoid: None

---Link to previous Generations: none

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:44 pm
Username: Calixita
I'm on cool down and can only win 1 this month!

I'm counting Ora x Windwaker towards low luck!

Did someone say PRIDE?

Themes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: Yes, rainbow, trans pride, and/or non-binary pride
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Yes, rainbow, trans pride, and/or non-binary pride
~~~ Would you want heart inspired markings?: YES
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: Yes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?: Yes, rainbow, trans pride, and/or non-binary pride
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Not big on flags as accessories

Extra
~~~ Is there anything you would like to see that's not listed here?: Feel free to CC the shades of the colors (pastel, vivid, etc) to best match the pets!

Pair 1

Entry Code:
Nerites (Calixita) x Poseidon (Calixita)

Parent 1: Nerites (Calixita)
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Parent 2: Poseidon (Calixita)
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita

---Templates to Avoid: Original Feline Paws, Mer Facefins 2, Mer Classical Fins Tail

---Templates to Avoid: See under the spoiler!

Expressions
  • Fangs (Any Variation)

Mane Styles
  • Medium (OK for splicing)
  • Male Long 1 (OK for splicing)
  • Tight Braid (OK for splicing)
  • Fabio
  • Romeo

Tail Styles
  • Fabio
  • Romeo
  • Bob (OK for splicing)

General Options
  • Neck Ruff
  • Elbow Fluff
  • Chopped Bangs
  • Pomp Bangs
  • Zypher Bangs
  • Dandelion Bangs
  • Business Bangs
  • Large Loose Braids
  • Small Loose Braids
  • Tucked Braids
  • Loose Tufts

Usdia
  • Medium Mane
  • Long 1 Mane & Tail

Seathi
  • Long Mane
  • Cropped Mane

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Saddles
  • Lanterns attached to hair

Throwbacks?: N/A

Pair 2

Entry Code:
Aizuri-e (Calixita) x Coviello Cassiel (Calixita)

Parent 1: Aizuri-e (Calixita)
UNCERT

Parent 2: Coviello Cassiel (Calixita)
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Teepees: Calixita

---Templates to Avoid: Female Unicorn Tail (Style 2), Corkscrew Style Unicorn Horn, Clickbeetle Buggy Antennae, Stag Night Antennae, Beetle Baby Antennae

Expressions
  • Fangs (Any Variation)

Mane Styles
  • Fabio
  • Romeo

Tail Styles
  • Fabio
  • Romeo
  • Bob (OK for splicing)

General Options
  • Neck Ruff
  • Elbow Fluff
  • Chopped Bangs
  • Pomp Bangs
  • Zypher Bangs
  • Dandelion Bangs
  • Business Bangs
  • Large Loose Braids
  • Small Loose Braids
  • Tucked Braids
  • Loose Tufts

Usdia
  • Medium Mane
  • Long 1 Mane & Tail

Seathi
  • Long Mane
  • Cropped Mane

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Saddles

Aizuri-e's Family
Parents: Ukiyo-e x Endrra
Maternal Grandparents: Amaterasu x Rushil
Maternal Great Grandparents: Reba x Death Witch
Maternal Great-Great Grandparents: Unetsiwa x Jame
Coviello Cassiel's Family
Parents: Heaven-Leigh & Triboulet
Paternal Grandparents: Arlequin (Unmasked) & Xavier
Paternal Great Grandparents: Mahi & Noble Heart

Pair 3

Entry Code:
Jani (Mythi Red Panda) x Priscilla (Calixita)

Parent 1: Jani (Mythi Red Panda)
UNCERT (Markings)

Parent 2: Priscilla (Calixita)
UNCERT (Nekkid | Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | Mythi Red Panda

1. list of attempts

Expressions
  • Fangs (Any Variation)

Mane Styles
  • Fabio
  • Romeo

Tail Styles
  • Fabio
  • Romeo
  • Bob (OK for splicing)

General Options
  • Neck Ruff
  • Elbow Fluff
  • Chopped Bangs
  • Pomp Bangs
  • Zypher Bangs
  • Dandelion Bangs
  • Business Bangs
  • Large Loose Braids
  • Small Loose Braids
  • Tucked Braids
  • Loose Tufts

Usdia
  • Medium Mane
  • Long 1 Mane & Tail

Seathi
  • Long Mane
  • Cropped Mane

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Saddles

Throwbacks?: N/A

Pair 4

Entry Code:
Fell (Mythi Red Panda) x Thorn (Calixita)

Parent 1: Fell (Mythi Red Panda)
UNCERT (Nekkid | Markings)

Parent 2: Thorn (Calixita)
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | Mythi Red Panda

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Fleet Footed Cerynei, Original Feline Paws, Ulun'suti Graceful Warrior Handwings (OK if hands are spliced off), Ulun'suti Delicate Caster Handwings (OK if hands are spliced off)

Mane Styles
  • Fabio
  • Romeo

Tail Styles
  • Fabio
  • Romeo
  • Bob (OK for splicing)

General Options
  • Neck Ruff
  • Elbow Fluff
  • Chopped Bangs
  • Pomp Bangs
  • Zypher Bangs
  • Dandelion Bangs
  • Business Bangs
  • Large Loose Braids
  • Small Loose Braids
  • Tucked Braids
  • Loose Tufts

Usdia
  • Medium Mane
  • Long 1 Mane & Tail

Seathi
  • Long Mane
  • Cropped Mane

Trading Post Items
  • Saddles

---Link to previous Generations: Kinak x Nash

Pair 5

Entry Code:
Ora (Calixita) x Windwaker (mistalina13)

Parent 1: Ora (Calixita)
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Parent 2: Windwaker (mistalina13)
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | mistalina13

Expressions
  • Fangs (Any Variation)

Mane Styles
  • Fabio
  • Romeo

Tail Styles
  • Fabio
  • Romeo
  • Bob (OK for splicing)

General Options
  • Neck Ruff
  • Elbow Fluff
  • Chopped Bangs
  • Pomp Bangs
  • Zypher Bangs
  • Dandelion Bangs
  • Business Bangs
  • Large Loose Braids
  • Small Loose Braids
  • Tucked Braids
  • Loose Tufts

Usdia
  • Medium Mane
  • Long 1 Mane & Tail

Seathi
  • Long Mane
  • Cropped Mane

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Saddles

Ora's Family
Parents: Gabrielle x Leonhart
Grandparents: Xaviera x Jericho
Paternal Great Grandparents: Belle x Zhuri
Windwaker's Family
Parents: Jinan x Stormchaser
Paternal Grandparents: Stormwild x Balrog

Mythi Red Panda
mistalina13

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:53 pm
Username: LydaLynn
Did someone say PRIDE?

Themes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow only No, thank you
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow only I'm hesitant, I want the babies to look like children of their parents, as long as it can be done in a way that still lets the children be recognizable as from the couple.
~~~ Would you want heart inspired markings?: if subtle
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Please post if you would like the pride twists to be more subtle subtle please and thank you

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: if subtle
~~~ Would you want flags?: Please post which flags you would be interested in no, thank you
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?: if subtle
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Any children will be loved and accepted for who they are, so I don't see them thinking anything of just being themselves, nothing to prove, just comfortable in themselves. So while they don't hide who they are, they also don't feel a need to announce it to the world. Any accessories or markings are just . . . part of their day to day.

Extra

Pair 1

Entry Code:
Latcho Churi (LydaLynn) x Autumn Pheonix ([strike]Insane Butterfly[/strike] x lysia_nyteblade)

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Insane Butterfly lysia_nyteblade
Teepees: LydaLynn

RP Approved?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): no
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): yes

Throwbacks?: yes
Mother, Father, Grandmother, Grandfather, Great Grandmother, Great Grandfather

Pair 2

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: xXx
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth
Quote:

Entry Code:
Ignatia (LydaLynn) x Caelestis (LydaLynn)

Parent 1:

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: n/a

---Link to previous Generations: (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

Pair 3

Quote:

Entry Code:
Nyvara (LydaLynn) x Achak Adahy (OneWintersNite)

Parent 1:

Parent 2:

1. list of attempts

---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Pair 4

Quote:

Entry Code:
Mahpiya (LydaLynn) x Ken Ishidouru Drekk-Chandelle (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT Nekkid

Teepees: LydaLynn, Kaya Wolf Moon

1. list of attempts

Mahpiya Mock: Mother and Father
Ken Ishidouru Drekk-Chandelle: Mother and Father and Maternal Grandmother and Grandfather and Paternal Grandmother and Grandfather

Pair 5

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: xXx
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth
Quote:

Entry Code:
Mio Hua (LydaLynn) x Riidkii (LydaLynn)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:

Link to Breeding Agreement: n/a

1. list of attempts

---Link to previous Generations: Lihi Xiang, Keeper Nostalion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:52 pm
Username: Tara de Draiocht
I'm counting Auroria x Puddlejumper towards low luck!
Did someone say PRIDE?

Pair 1
Auroria (Twitchapher the 3rd) x Puddlejumper (Tara de Draiocht)

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes.

Twins okay?: No
Triplets okay?: No

Image of mother:
User Image
Image of father:
User Image

Low Luck?: n

Lifemate?: n
Co Ownership?:
Teepees:
Tara: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315&page=1
Twitch:
Same Breed Variants: y
---Templates to Avoid: fishylines
Throwbacks?: y
Link to previous Generations: if allowed "mother" x "father"
Link to Breeding Agreement: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=313&t=23696151#380713525

Pair 2

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: y

Entry Code:
Marvel (Tara de Draiocht) x Milseain (Tara de Draiocht)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT Feral

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT | Feral

Co Ownership?: n
Teepees: Tara: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315&page=1

Link to Breeding Agreement: I own both

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): No
---Templates to Avoid: Mers, usdia, aquatics.

---Templates to Avoid: short or bald.

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): n
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):n

Throwbacks?: n
---Link to previous Generations: n

Pair 3

Entry Code:
Inca (Tara de Draiocht) x Wolf Ryderhood (Tara de Draiocht)

Soquili 1 Name: Inca
User Image
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name: Wolf Ryderhood
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid

Pregnant Stage: N/A
Co Ownership?:
Teepees: Here

Link to Breeding Agreement: i own both

Same Breed Variants: cc,
---Templates to Avoid: fish lines, wings, dinosaur lines

Throwbacks?:
Inca:
Mom x Dad

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: i own both
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth,

dolphingurl
Thank you for quoting me and letting me know!

I took out one couple as they were paired for this breeding slot and replaced them with one that has proof of them trying previously ((LL attempt area/top of their form)).
I could not find Andarta & Cathleen's proof sad I know ive tried for them... maybe it was just MCCL idk so I replaced them as well. Sorry for the confusion!

Tara de Draiocht
To be able to qualify for the pride slot you must show that the pairs were established before this breeding opened. Please use the modifier to post proof that they were established before. This could be previous breeding/wishing star attempts. It just need to be something posted before these breedings that show these pairings were established before the breedings opened. Without the proof that they were established before they will still qualify for the open slot, just not the pride slot.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:00 pm
Username: RuIerr
I'm counting Blair x Backstitch towards low luck!
Did someone say PRIDE?

Etherea x Featherfoil

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure!

Entry Code:
Etherea (RuIerr) x Featherfoil (Whoan)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: [Ruler] [Whoan]

---Lifemate?: Yes! <3

1. None

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): CC

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): CC

Throwbacks?: CC

Blair x Backstitch

Entry Code:
Blair (RuIerr) x Baby Bones "Backstitch" (HoneyTeaTree)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: [Ruler] [Tea]

Throwbacks?: Yes! <3
-Backstitch mother
-Backstitch father
-Backstitch grandmother
-Backstitch grandfather

Arsena x Conjure
Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: [medi] [Ruler]
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth and Express Delivery

Entry Code:
Arsena (RuIerr) x Conjure (medigel)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: [Ruler] [medi]

1. list of attempts

Throwbacks?: CC

Kuona x Ruka

Entry Code:
Kuona (RuIerr) x Ruka (nekoFayre)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: [Ruler] [Neko]

---Lifemate?: Yes! <3

Throwbacks?: Yes! (All four of the throwbacks are phenomenal, so I'd love to see some nods to their heritage~)
-Ruka's mother
-Ruka's father
-Kuona's mother
-Kuona's father

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:35 pm
Username: Keantha
I'm counting Adour x Antares towards low luck!

Did someone say PRIDE?

Mapiya x Caelin

Entry Code:
Mapiya (Keantha) x Caelin (Revolutionary Roniel)

Soquili 1 Name:
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name:
UNCERT

Teepees: Kea’s & Roniel’s

RP Approved?: Yes

Low Luck?:No

---Link to previous Generations: 1st Gens so would be random CC

”Isadora x Snare Root Boneblossom"

Themes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow only Yes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow only Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Please post if you would like the pride twists to be more subtle N/A

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: Sure
~~~ Would you want flags?: Please post which flags you would be interested in No
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?:Yes!

Extra

Entry Code:
Isadora (Keantha) x Snare Root Boneblossom (XxXPandamoniumXxX)

Soquili 1 Name:
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name:
UNCERT

Teepees: Kea’s

Low Luck?:No

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Kalona’s Cat o’ nine tails & demon tail

---Templates to Avoid: See above

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):No

---Link to previous Generations: Foxglove, Hyacinth

Hurit x Galieon

Entry Code:
Hurit (Keantha) x Galieon (Kyjoto)

Soquili 1 Name:
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name:
UNCERT

Teepees: Kea’s

Low Luck?: Not this time (3 counts though)

---Templates to Avoid: Any of the short lifted Kirin tails

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):Yes

---Link to previous Generations: Hurit’s Father, Hurit’s Mother

Adour x Antares

Themes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow only Bi, Pan, and Ace
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Please post which flags you would be interested in, or if rainbow only Bi, Pan, Ace
~~~ Would you want heart inspired markings?: no
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Please post if you would like the pride twists to be more subtle Subtle is good

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: No
~~~ Would you want flags?: Please post which flags you would be interested in No
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: They are not a ‘cute’ couple so nothing overly lovey dovey.

Extra

Entry Code:
Adour (Keantha) x Antares (Lady Argentum Draconis)

Soquili 1 Name:
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid)

Teepees: Kea’s & Lady’s

Low Luck?: Starting now

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Kalone Cat O’ nine tails & Demon tail. Flutter antenna (anything too bug like, though wings ok).

---Templates to Avoid: Roman nose

---Link to previous Generations: Adour’s Family- Mother, Father,Paternal Grandmother, Paternal Grandfather
Antares’s Family- Mother, Father

Keantha

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:38 am
Username: Andranis
I'm counting Kellan Sinclair x Mickey towards low luck!
Did someone say PRIDE?
[Place your twist form here if using one for all your couples or delete this and place it near the top of each individual form.]

Pair 1
Entry Code:
Kellan Sinclair (Keantha) x Mickey (Andranis)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings)

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid)

Teepees: N/A

1. This appears to be bereft of links at the moment! Whoops!

---Templates to Avoid: Fetlockless cyrenei hooves, alert cyrenei tail

---Templates to Avoid: Anything that's not braids and/or curly

List of Connected Soquili

Themes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: Yes - Rainbow, Bi, and Pan
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Yes - Rainbow, Bi, and Pan

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: Yes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags colored accessories?: Yes (Mickey technically has it, ROFL)

Extra
~~~ Is there anything you would like to see that's not listed here?: N/A

Pair 2
Entry Code:
Haze (Andranis) x Euphoria (Andranis)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: N/A (I need to update it like whoa and just never get around to it)

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here it is, in all its glory

Themes
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flag inspired markings?: Yes - Open to all
~~~ Would you want rainbow/pride flags inspired colors?: Yes - Open to all