Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] A Royal Lineage (Hesperith/Othelloth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:28 pm
Hesperith eased herself out of the lake after a long soak, having soothed the aching muscles that always came the day after Threadfall, though she'd been fortunate of late to have nothing other than soreness to complain of. Not that'd actually have complained, not when the dragons in the fighting wings risked even more, but she didn't exactly relish 'scores or the scars they left behind. She very much admired the fortitude of those who endured worse than she did, amd she appreciated a rugged, scarred hide as much as the next, but it was a pity this was all necessary. All this time later, she still felt terribly guilty that Hers had been so scarred.

With a sigh, the gold arranged herself carefully in a patch of afternoon sun to dry, and sent a wordless wave of affection to her rider, who was currently holed up in the records room.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:59 pm
He could feel himself becoming stronger as each day passed, diligently exercising his wings and body even outside of lessons. La'hisen carefully oversaw him, making certain the dragon didn't overwork himself. Othelloth wasn't offended. It was his standoffish rider's way of showing his affection, and after another particularly good workout, the young blue intended to rest for a while before a nightly bath and oiling.

A sparkling hide caught his attention briefly, but it was no one he knew personally. He didn't hesitate to come share in the sun, maintaining a respectful distance as he offered his greeting. Should this queen prove less than receptive to a young blue in her space, he would move on. Good afternoon. Would it disturb you terribly if I enjoyed the sun for a time?

He hoped not. La'hisen mentally quirked a brow at Othelloth's sudden interest, but left him to his own devices.

Meepfur

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:18 pm
Hesperith did so enjoy company, of any color or age, which was why she rarely sunned anywhere even remotely private, like her own ledge. The lakeside and the fireheights were the prime spots, in her opinion, the places she was most likely to get the social interaction she thrived on. When one of Zenobiath's young sons approached, the gold immediately shifted to give him her proper attention, eyes whirling a happy, pleasant blue.

Not at all! she assured the dark blue, who she noted was growing to be quite the strapping fellow. The sun is for us all, and besides that, is best enjoyed in good company. I would be more than happy to have yours, young Othelloth.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:27 pm
Othelloth's own eyes whirled with contentment at the cordial reply, and he needed no further encouragement to settle himself with a minute shift of his wing. Thank you, Hesperith. If other queens had a shred of your kindness, perhaps they would be almost as beautiful. Not including his dear mother, of course!

The sun felt wonderful against his sore muscles, and the young blue sighed quietly with simple pleasure. Soon, he would be capable of much more... but for now, he was satisfied. I'm grateful for the opportunity to make your acquaintance now. I hope you and Yours have been well?

Meepfur

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:57 pm
Hesperith could not have been more pleased by the young blue's flattery, and the blue of her eyes deepened as she arched her neck, basking in the complimentary words. What a way with words you have, Othelloth. I am pleased you think so highly of me already, and will endeavor to live up to such an assessment. Not that it would be so great a task - she really was on the mild side, compared to some Queens. I do not think I am quite alone, though; there are those among my golden sisters who are just as sweet as I.

It is ever a pleasure to have such fine qnd handsome company, and I am glad you happened by. He would be quite something by the time he was full-grown, she was sure, large and dark. And with charm in spades, to boot, he'd have all manner of ladies and gentlemen swooning over him. We have been quite well, and I thank you for asking. And you and Yours? Besides hard at work, I imagine.

Tsunake

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff