Say anything Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:16 pm
A spamming classic thread where you say anything that is on your mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:19 am
money  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:29 pm
Getting rid of this bacterial throat infection is on my mind and my poor office floor been treated like a bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My friend and I have been simultaneously marathoning The Vampire Diaries together. I've watched up to beginning of season 6 originally before I got behind due to work; it's her first time watching it. So, it's been a lot of fun chatting with her online as we work our way through the series.

We do plan on watching The Originals and The Legacies afterwards.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:23 am
Prof. Moonie

My friend and I have been simultaneously marathoning The Vampire Diaries together. I've watched up to beginning of season 6 originally before I got behind due to work; it's her first time watching it. So, it's been a lot of fun chatting with her online as we work our way through the series.

Its always fun to watch movies or television shows when you have friends to watch them with. Sadly, I am not one of those people who has friends to enjoy shows with. But then, I am more of a gamer and yet, there seems to be no one to talk about my games with and them understand what the f I am talking about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:28 am
empress dee
Prof. Moonie

Its always fun to watch movies or television shows when you have friends to watch them with. Sadly, I am not one of those people who has friends to enjoy shows with. But then, I am more of a gamer and yet, there seems to be no one to talk about my games with and them understand what the f I am talking about.

If you're looking for people to talk games with, you might look into Twitch or Discord. I know there's some cool people out there who enjoy discussing about games they like playing while they're streaming.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:45 am
Prof. Moonie
empress dee
Prof. Moonie

If you're looking for people to talk games with, you might look into Twitch or Discord. I know there's some cool people out there who enjoy discussing about games they like playing while they're streaming.

But they probably don't know squat about the console games like old school console. Game Cube, 3ds, PS2, they probably don't know about them. And there are lots of jerks on sites like that too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:29 am
empress dee
Prof. Moonie
empress dee
Prof. Moonie

But they probably don't know squat about the console games like old school console. Game Cube, 3ds, PS2, they probably don't know about them. And there are lots of jerks on sites like that too.

The folks I've been introduced to are totally into the old school console games. And they've been pretty cool to talk to. Like on Twitch, I recently started following roopert83 - he does speed runs through 2D Mario games. He even participates in tournaments revolving around them.

Yeah, there may be jerks out there. You'll find people like that everywhere, online and real life. Doesn't mean everyone is going to be like that.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:43 pm
Prof. Moonie
empress dee
Prof. Moonie
empress dee
Prof. Moonie

The folks I've been introduced to are totally into the old school console games. And they've been pretty cool to talk to. Like on Twitch, I recently started following roopert83 - he does speed runs through 2D Mario games. He even participates in tournaments revolving around them.

Yeah, there may be jerks out there. You'll find people like that everywhere, online and real life. Doesn't mean everyone is going to be like that.

This is true. I just haven't thought of using my addon site as a chatting site, ya know? I usually use twitch for my addons for warcraft.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:42 pm
Apparently I was right. None of the old school games that I play anyone on Twitch does live feeds for. Not Harvest Moon Magical Melodies, not Final Fantasy crystal chronicles, not need for speed 3 hot pursuit, not even Pokemon Gale of Darkness.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:19 pm
empress dee
Apparently I was right. None of the old school games that I play anyone on Twitch does live feeds for. Not Harvest Moon Magical Melodies, not Final Fantasy crystal chronicles, not need for speed 3 hot pursuit, not even Pokemon Gale of Darkness.

Really? Because I just looked up every single game you listed and I was able to find people who have done streams for them. Both currently live and past ones. Maybe no one was playing "live" at the time you looked but people have played them. Do know some streamers have their past streams still up (or uploaded some) that viewers can watch after the fact; you won't get to interact in chat with them like you would in a live stream but you might see someone else address something that you've been curious about (as it usually retains what's been said in chat).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:52 pm
Prof. Moonie
empress dee

Really? Because I just looked up every single game you listed and I was able to find people who have done streams for them. Both currently live and past ones. Maybe no one was playing "live" at the time you looked but people have played them. Do know some streamers have their past streams still up (or uploaded some) that viewers can watch after the fact; you won't get to interact in chat with them like you would in a live stream but you might see someone else address something that you've been curious about (as it usually retains what's been said in chat).

I find that the live streams are better because I like to chat. I found this one for the world of warcraft live stream done by Asmongold. He is funny and he talks about real life stuff too. Like there is this streaming company named Method that is in a heap of trouble because they had a staff member who committed some crimes that they had to let go and they didn't tell their other members about it. They put the lives of some of their members in danger because of this excuse the term a*****e too. Josh was the a*****e, not asmon.

Asmon showed a video on some british dude helping build a castle in France then everyone was talking about castles. He also claims to have a clean uh... genitalia as an excuse not to wash his hands after going pee. Of course this is gross and tmi, but I think he tells everyone that as a joke.

Today, there was this meme he showed where they showed his a receding hair line photo and Ryu from street fighter doing the hadouken right at Asmon's balding head. It was hilarious!

Then there are the jokes about how Asmon is having a tough time getting the mount called Mail Muncher. Everyone else seems to have one. Well, I don't, but I am not doing that part of warcraft right now. He is just proving that some mounts really are hard to get. Of course he does a fantastic job through the whole thing, but he just doesn't get the item he wants. And I admit, I envy over some of the mounts that he has. The bee and the wasp he has. I didn't even know there was a wasp mount until he showed it off. The honeybee one I knew about though.

So like, this Asmon guy is great to watch. Then, in Pokemon Dungeons explorers of the sky, there's this other dude named Rico who is more... realistic when it comes to video games. he isn't the biggest bad a** out there, but he has a good time. And he takes the time to actually read what everyone says. Asmon is too popular to look at everyone's text because it moves just too damned fast.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:14 am
empress dee
Prof. Moonie
empress dee

I find that the live streams are better because I like to chat. I found this one for the world of warcraft live stream done by Asmongold. He is funny and he talks about real life stuff too. Like there is this streaming company named Method that is in a heap of trouble because they had a staff member who committed some crimes that they had to let go and they didn't tell their other members about it. They put the lives of some of their members in danger because of this excuse the term a*****e too. Josh was the a*****e, not asmon.

Asmon showed a video on some british dude helping build a castle in France then everyone was talking about castles. He also claims to have a clean uh... genitalia as an excuse not to wash his hands after going pee. Of course this is gross and tmi, but I think he tells everyone that as a joke.

Today, there was this meme he showed where they showed his a receding hair line photo and Ryu from street fighter doing the hadouken right at Asmon's balding head. It was hilarious!

Then there are the jokes about how Asmon is having a tough time getting the mount called Mail Muncher. Everyone else seems to have one. Well, I don't, but I am not doing that part of warcraft right now. He is just proving that some mounts really are hard to get. Of course he does a fantastic job through the whole thing, but he just doesn't get the item he wants. And I admit, I envy over some of the mounts that he has. The bee and the wasp he has. I didn't even know there was a wasp mount until he showed it off. The honeybee one I knew about though.

So like, this Asmon guy is great to watch. Then, in Pokemon Dungeons explorers of the sky, there's this other dude named Rico who is more... realistic when it comes to video games. he isn't the biggest bad a** out there, but he has a good time. And he takes the time to actually read what everyone says. Asmon is too popular to look at everyone's text because it moves just too damned fast.

You can always "follow" people you find that play the games you are interested in seeing and then Twitch can notify you when they go live next, so you can interact with them in chat. Especially if the streamers don't have a regular schedule they follow when streaming.

Yeah, it can be hard to interact in chats with streamers who have a big following. But those with a smaller followings usually are better at staying up-to-date with everyone's chat messages.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:27 pm
Prof. Moonie
empress dee
Prof. Moonie
empress dee

You can always "follow" people you find that play the games you are interested in seeing and then Twitch can notify you when they go live next, so you can interact with them in chat. Especially if the streamers don't have a regular schedule they follow when streaming.

Yeah, it can be hard to interact in chats with streamers who have a big following. But those with a smaller followings usually are better at staying up-to-date with everyone's chat messages.

It would be nice if Asmon gets his mail muncher mount though. He's been trying, but I bet there are mailboxes that he has been missing. I know of lots of mailboxes in stormwind city.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:11 am
I found that Ricoratso has a good stream. He is currently doing Pokemon Platinum and his viewership is small enough that he sees every post. This makes me happy.

Asmon, Swifty, and Esfan are my warcraft channels, but they get such high popularity, its not worth it to chat unless you are going to subscribe.

Twitch is also where I get to update my warcraft addons.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff