Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Breakneck Speeds [Urzoh | Tuela]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spockat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:39 pm
“I think I’m gonna give us a little more practice,” Urzoh patted her darling green’s side, speaking to Tuela. Their little claws scraped the earth, still eager to eat and sleep in the shade. It had been a while since their first hovering and flight. Cartujanth’s overeagerness still had them needed to correct their flight paths every now and again. A prickle of anxiety wove its way into Urzoh’s heart. “Feel like staying too? I know we just had a lesson, but we’re already geared up anyway.”

A little more practice never hurt anyone dear Cartujanth! She adjusted the riding straps and stroked Cartujanth’s eyeridges. You’re doing so well and flying so far. You’re going to be showing off in no time. The magic words, Cartujanth’s eyes whirled full of joy. “We need to practice a bit of landing I think.”

Come darling sister! Cartujanth tilted her head, her tone so sing-song. Cartujanth adored her siblings - Don’t you want to fly a bit farther today? She opened her wings, fanning a small gust about them. We can see who can go faster!

Prism Shine
We could roll dice to see who go FAST

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:11 am
Hand gently braced against Palouseth’s shoulder, Tuelarua nodded, listening quietly. A bit of flight practice was never amiss, especially as Palouseth was getting it so much better as practice day after day had her practicing motions. A new task to learn gave her drive, and sometimes helped to overtake that inherent shyness in her sweet green. “Sounds good to me.”

Though she had come far out of her shell with certain dragons, Palouseth had such deep shyness that even around her beloved sister, she was still taking shelter behind her much shorter rider. But a bit of practice would be good, Tuela had assured her, and its almost with reluctance that Palouseth stepped out to stand beside Cartujanth. I.. suppose so, dear sister. She does her best to get into the spirit of a little game -- to fly faster, to fly farther. So long as she didn’t make another crash landing, all would be okay, wouldn’t it? After all, it was only Cartujanth and Hers that would see if she didn’t do well… Oh…

I’m ready when you are! Wings mantling, Palouseth tensed as she looked at Cartujanth, then back at Tuelarua and even Urzoh.

Spockat
NYOOM on your mark!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Spockat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:10 am
Sensing a bit of her sister’s impatience… wariness? Maybe it was hesitation. Hadn’t they both needed just a little more pratice since their first time in the air? Cartujanth gave Palouseth an affectionate bump of the shoulder before taking her place.
”Come on you got this.” In a complete display of showman ship Cartujanth bowed foreward, wiggling her rump in a windup. Her wings fluttering with determination.

“We’ll fly over the Stone Spires and back,” Urzoh decided while ensuring all of the riding straps were in place. She looked over to Tuela with a nod.

“Ready... set... G-” Cartujanth was already kicking up dust in her wake and launching herself upward. ”We’ll be amazing!”

Prism Shine
We'll do three goof off rounds of d20!

Prism Shine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:28 am
Shifting slightly, never quite keeping her weight balanced or in one place, Palouseth fidgeted as she beat her wings once, twice -- trying to get the nervous jitters out. Perhaps being up in the air would do her better. The nudge from Cartujanth had her almost jumping, glancing at her sister. I’m only nervous, I’m sorry. She was not as strong, or as confidant, as her siblings, and it sadly showed. She was just afraid of a botched landing, or getting carried away with the wing, or ---

’Trust yourself, love. You’re a strong flyer.’
Palouseth almost wanted to disagree, but only leaned her love into her rider a bit heavier.

“Sounds good to me.” Climbing into her straps, making certain they were secured properly, she stroked the paler colored stripe up her beloved’s neck. She leaned forward, bracing herself for the take off.

As Cartujanth took off, Palouseth paced a few steps before launching herself up into the air. Wings beating as she tried to keep up with her athletic sister.

Spockat
Sounds good to me :3

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Spockat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:57 pm
Don't be nervous, Cartujanth soothed, You're going great. She regarded her sister affectionately from over shoulder.

Urzoh held tight, the rush of fluttering upwards was still something to get wonderfully used to. Exhilarating, but powerful. She gave a loud whoop when Palouseth streaked by, they looked impressive despite their nervousness.

Cartjuanth flicked her tail and beat her wings, willing herself to move faster. This was a race as much as it would be nice to glide beside them a while she couldn't! She arched her wings to spur herself forward.

And what a view! The spires came to view against the evening sun.

Prism Shine

Prism Shine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:01 pm
Cartujanth’s reassurances helped some, though just the task of a race was good at tampering her worries. A task on claw, and wind in her sails -- Palouseth could sink into her natural instincts to fly and less on the worries of the mind.

Yet Urzoh’s whoop startled Palouseth, not realizing that she had passed up her sister and Hers, and found herself slowing down. Oh, she hadn’t meant to rush ahead. ’Darling, it’s a race, it’s okay.’ Despite the unending delight that came since they had started flying together, Tuelarua never got over how utterly exhilarating it was to fly with her darling green. ’You want to be ahead of them.’

’Oh.. But Cartujanth deserves to win.’ A private woe, for was her sister not simply the best? They’d get to the spires anyway. But Tuela’s reassurance had her flexing a bit harder to catch back up -- Cartujanth was in the lead, but not too far.

Spockat

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Spockat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:11 pm
roll  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:15 pm
For all the greens competitive nature - she slowed down coming beside her sibling. She had seen the more demure Palouseth startled. It wasn't a lazy glide so much as falling in pace near her. She seemed alright... were they pushing Palouseth too much? Oh, oh but her sweet sister could really use the nudge.

Ohh you're doing so good! You know that? She gave a delighted snort of laughter. We're going to be pros at this in no time, just you wait!

Prism Shine

Spockat

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces