Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:05 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Chloe here* it was special, for now I can swim further away from home, to the open waters, feel more responsible, and not so much like a little girl anymore =) it was special biggrin

= To Elsa
When your schoolhouse is built along with its Free Time Yard, what fun games would you like to play with the school children as their Nursery School Teacher?

* Elsa here* *smiles* as a Nursery teacher, I will play *duck duck goose, hide and seek, we would color together, learn to paint together, build block houses with boxes , etc , so much more heart

= To Elsa
How is your honeymoon with Grant going?

*Elsa here* it's great =) *smiles* my sweet enchanter is spoiling me biggrin

= To Ursula & Morgana
Do you hope to do a guild job at the preforming theater and find the final clue to the rainbow paintbrush?
What do you think the drawing of the box clue means?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:10 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Chloe here* it was special, for now I can swim further away from home, to the open waters, feel more responsible, and not so much like a little girl anymore =) it was special biggrin

= To Elsa
When your schoolhouse is built along with its Free Time Yard, what fun games would you like to play with the school children as their Nursery School Teacher?

* Elsa here* *smiles* as a Nursery teacher, I will play *duck duck goose, hide and seek, we would color together, learn to paint together, build block houses with boxes , etc , so much more heart

= To Elsa

= To Ursula & Morgana
Do you hope to do a guild job at the preforming theater and find the final clue to the rainbow paintbrush?

*Ursula and Morgana*

well sure we can, a performing theater, oh my, =) sis says yes =) and we really want to find that paintbrush, specially for Rapunzel and David=)

no, but I do hope we find out ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:38 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

= To Ursula & Morgana

*Ursula and Morgana*

well sure we can, a performing theater, oh my, =) sis says yes =) and we really want to find that paintbrush, specially for Rapunzel and David=)

= To Ursula & Morgana
Sounds like after the current clue, you're close to the paintbrush and all because Lani Loni left some very good clues behind that you and your boyfriends were able to figure out.

= To Rapunzel & Cassandra
What do you both like about having short hair like a paintbrush?

= To Rapunzel
When your children, Honeymaren and Ryder are born as full humans, what would you like to teach them and what do you hope to name your middle child baby girl?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

= To Ursula & Morgana

*Ursula and Morgana*

= To Ursula & Morgana
Sounds like after the current clue, you're close to the paintbrush and all because Lani Loni left some very good clues behind that you and your boyfriends were able to figure out.

*Ursula and Morgana here* oh really? very awesome, can hardly wait to find that paint brush 3nodding

*Rapunzel and Cassandra here* well one fact, is that it's less trouble to keep, and wash, and it's cute having short paint brush hair heart

= To Rapunzel
When your children, Honeymaren and Ryder are born as full humans, what would you like to teach them and what do you hope to name your middle child baby girl?

**Rapunzel here ** mm.. teach them, well true values in life, to love everyone equally, be smart, and hope for the best even when times are hard biggrin My middle child? ohh maybe Charlotte, Carrie or Angelique =)

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:33 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Ursula & Morgana

*Ursula and Morgana*

= To Ursula & Morgana

*Ursula and Morgana here* oh really? very awesome, can hardly wait to find that paint brush 3nodding

*Rapunzel and Cassandra here* well one fact, is that it's less trouble to keep, and wash, and it's cute having short paint brush hair heart

= To Rapunzel

**Rapunzel here ** mm.. teach them, well true values in life, to love everyone equally, be smart, and hope for the best even when times are hard biggrin My middle child? ohh maybe Charlotte, Carrie or Angelique =)

= To Elsa
What do you like about the White Stallion Horse and what's it like riding one as a full human, Elsa?
Question 2
If you had a middle child, what do you hope to name him or her?
Question 3
Elsa, have you read a story about a prince or princess born with raw magic and longs to be human along with meeting someone willing to accept that person for who she or he is?

= To Athena
When Richard teaches you a spell to switch between mermaid and human, what would be like to see him as a merperson.
What would that Null Spell be called?
Question 2
When you learn about the Null Spellstone, do you hope to learn about one of the basic Null Spells such as the Gate Spell?
Question 3
When you and Richard revert to being human after tying the spell out, it will be your first time seeing a merman on human legs?
Question 4
When you think about Richard, what's it like?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:13 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Ursula & Morgana

*Ursula and Morgana*

= To Ursula & Morgana

= To Rapunzel

= To Elsa
What do you like about the White Stallion Horse and what's it like riding one as a full human, Elsa?
*Elsa here* and it feels great out in the open, as a full human riding a horse 3nodding
The White stallion is just an amazing animal. so graceful to ride it, feels like I'm gliding riding it =)

Question 2

*Elsa*
I really don't know, hope it's a son though, something Grant and I can figure out together ^^ maybe a name that's Nordish, folkish, and original =)

Question 3
Elsa, have you read a story about a prince or princess born with raw magic and longs to be human along with meeting someone willing to accept that person for who she or he is?

*Elsa here* why yes, I have it sounds like our story. =)

= To Athena
When Richard teaches you a spell to switch between mermaid and human, what would be like to see him as a merperson.

*Athena here*
it would be incredible to see Prince Richard become a merman, 3nodding we could explore the seabed together, look for treasures !

*Athena here* merman transformation?

Question 2
When you learn about the Null Spellstone, do you hope to learn about one of the basic Null Spells such as the Gate Spell?

*Athena* oh yes that would come in very handy

Question 3
When you and Richard revert to being human after tying the spell out, it will be your first time seeing a merman on human legs?

*Athena here* why yes, but different in a sense, cause he's my beloved too!
Question 4

*Athena here* I think it will be fantastic, to see his transformation, and even may make me blush at such a sight! heart

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:07 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Ursula & Morgana

*Ursula and Morgana*

= To Ursula & Morgana

= To Rapunzel

= To Elsa
*Elsa here* and it feels great out in the open, as a full human riding a horse 3nodding
The White stallion is just an amazing animal. so graceful to ride it, feels like I'm gliding riding it =)

Question 2

*Elsa*
I really don't know, hope it's a son though, something Grant and I can figure out together ^^ maybe a name that's Nordish, folkish, and original =)

Question 3

*Elsa here* why yes, I have it sounds like our story. =)

= To Athena

*Athena here*
it would be incredible to see Prince Richard become a merman, 3nodding we could explore the seabed together, look for treasures !

*Athena here* merman transformation?

Question 2

*Athena* oh yes that would come in very handy

Question 3

*Athena here* why yes, but different in a sense, cause he's my beloved too!
Question 4

*Athena here* I think it will be fantastic, to see his transformation, and even may make me blush at such a sight! heart

= To Athena
To see the world both on land and sea with Richard sounds wonderful.
What kind of wedding ring would you like Richard to get for you when he proposes to you?

= To Andrina
Wondering when you'll visit Richard & Athena from the Future?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:16 pm
Queentintin

= To Princess Samus
When you, Peach, your cousins, brothers and sisters first entered the Mushroom Kingdom as toddlers, that's all you can remember? Being raised by Toad and his friends then being made their Princesses and Princes?
Question 2
Do you hope to see the real world you were born in, namely Earth?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:24 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Princess Samus
When you, Peach, your cousins, brothers and sisters first entered the Mushroom Kingdom as toddlers, that's all you can remember? Being raised by Toad and his friends then being made their Princesses and Princes?
Question 2

*Princess Samus here* well yes, I remember going through a warp pipe and then getting lost, we had wonderful parents, but since I was really young, I don't remember where we came from surprised yes I sure do hope to see where I was born biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:06 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Princess Samus
Question 2

*Princess Samus here* well yes, I remember going through a warp pipe and then getting lost, we had wonderful parents, but since I was really young, I don't remember where we came from surprised yes I sure do hope to see where I was born biggrin

= To Samus and Peach
Do you and Peach wonder to meet humans who are born in the Real World being Earth?

= To Emmaline
What dreams about your human boyfriend do you have now that you have human legs, Emmaline?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:42 pm
Pagan Yanik

= To Kula & Anya
Since Anos is in love with Ani, do you twins hope to meet a cute boy one day?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Princess Samus
Question 2

= To Samus and Peach
Do you and Peach wonder to meet humans who are born in the Real World being Earth?

= To Emmaline
What dreams about your human boyfriend do you have now that you have human legs, Emmaline?

*Peach and Samus here* well yes we would love that =)

*Emmaline here* I hope he is sweet, understanding of me, and adventurous =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:14 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Princess Samus
Question 2

= To Samus and Peach

= To Emmaline

= To Crysta & Pips
With Ferngully's Wisdom of Nature's Web of Life and the Human World's Knowledge of the Crystals in Ivalice, do you think it would sound like humans and nature being together?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:19 pm
Quote:
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Princess Samus
Question 2

= To Samus and Peach

= To Emmaline

= To Crysta & Pips
With Ferngully's Wisdom of Nature's Web of Life and the Human World's Knowledge of the Crystals in Ivalice, do you think it would sound like humans and nature being together?

*Crysta and Pips here* when you think of it like so, yes =) it does sound like humans and nature communicating ,being together 3nodding cooperation wow  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:21 pm
Queentintin
Quote:
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Samus and Peach

= To Emmaline

= To Crysta & Pips

*Crysta and Pips here* when you think of it like so, yes =) it does sound like humans and nature communicating ,being together 3nodding cooperation wow

= To Crysta
When you and Ingus wed and have children, what do you hope to name your boy and girl?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games