Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Save the Ducklings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What happens to the ducklings?
  They turn into monsters and try to eat people!
  They get saved and go back to their momma :3
  They got eaten... duh.
View Results

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MiT between Rocket and me at the moment heart
:

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:11 pm
Stood in front of the building, she sighed as she considered what to do next. Momma duck was in front of the building, frantic and quaking so loud that it was almost on the verge of annoying. What do most people do in this case? Nami had to think about it. Let's see. Would people normally go into a run-down building that could cave in anytime? Or would they leave the ducklings be? After all, wasn't there such thing as natural selection for this pure purpose? "I guess you can't answer my question, now can you?" She questioned the squawking momma. This was ... difficult. Sometimes Nami wonders if she should just drop everything and work on boats with the fishers. Now being close to the sea, that was ideal.

Part of her wanted to learn and develop emotions. From what the doctors and her family said about her if she wanted to experience happiness, she needed to get out and train. Meet people. As if meeting people had been helping her so far. She got lost. In the neck of the woods. Or the spine. Who knows. With this insane loud momma duck. "I guess, if my family was here, they would encourage me to save your babies, as a way for... empathy? I wonder what kind of feelings does one gets when saving your babies. I believe it's called accomplishment. Is that even a feeling..." Nami was talking mostly to herself at this point and have made no movement to get inside just yet. "However, in all the books I read, heroes always save lives, big or small.. Alright. I guess I'll go save your babies.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:40 pm
User Image

User Image

"Typically, heroes don't do things just because heroes do that thing." Sumika said suddenly as if she had simply poofed silently into existence next to Nami. If she hadn't, sneaking up with a large panda was quite the feat. She had been poking around her new old home for a while now, mainly as a traveler here on an extended stay. Some old hag had recognized her recently though, and that meant trouble in the future. Few liked unaffiliated shinobi hanging around their territory, and the puppeteer highly doubted that lunatic that took over after the Chie lady bit the dust would be one of the few. She'd come out here to see if this old shack was a viable place to lie low after passing it a few times. What she found was a girl... talking to a duck. Not exactly what she expected to find, honestly. She kinda just thought she find the shack in in a heap.

โ—„ A-Rank || Konohagakure || Genin โ–บ
                        Chakra: 2100/2100 || Stamina: 1750/1750
                        Nature Chakra: 1500/1500

โ— Stats โ–ท
                        โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
                        +0 Strength || +4 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance
                        โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1
                        Rank
                        Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 2
                        Rank
                        Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 3
                        Rank

โ— Non-Activation Techs Used โ–ท

โ— Persistent Modifiers โ–ท

Deconstructed Essence: When custom metal armors, weapons, and items are successfully reduced to iron sand by the deconstruction ability, the jiton user is able to retain [1] of the custom abilities of the original item in their iron sand for the duration of the battle. Up to [3] custom abilities from [3] separate weapons can be obtained in a single battle.

Kakumei no Hono Ryu: techs treated as spiritual in strength for collisions

Flame Breathing Pattern: Defend against an activation without using an activation once every 3 posts.

Fluid Movement: Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique.

Whirlpool Walking: In the Deflecting Stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.

Move As Water: Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.

Riptide: In the Weak Stance, the user may perform 4 activations in a given post. In the Strong Stance, the user may perform an additional offensive activation each post. Each additional technique costs an extra 20 Chakra to perform and must be either basic combat or come from this Style.

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi: All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Complex when interacting with other techniques.

Unwavering Balance: Any techniques below the user's body rank cannot knock them over.

Dual Elemental Charge: Able to charge Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi with an extra element for [ 10 ] chakra.

Magnet Release: Jiton users can freely convert the earth and their Doton techniques into any magnetic material that they can control for [5] chakra and no action cost.

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:00 pm
Another spoke as the golden hues went to go look who it was. A female, with pale hair and her eyes, were just as pale. If she wanted to attack, she would have already done so. Although, she was very curious about the panda. Her eyebrow rose as shrugged softly. Everything was weird lately ever since she left her little village. Nami had learned to take things into stride. "Quite the paradox. Yet, my family wishes I would work on my emotions. I was told that I do not have them. Or not able to understand them." She tilted slightly towards the side as if trying to peek inside the shack but it was abnormally dark. "At least I'm trying to learn manners. I think. Course my family could always been wrong this whole time. No matter, I'm Nami." Whether the stranger introduced herself or not, Nami started touching around the door to see if it could be open easily. It was then, she saw the momma duck just 'walk' through the wall. "OH! How silly of me!" Nami laughed, not sure why she laughed. She placed her hand seals together, "Kai!" Just like that, the shack was gone and replaced with beautiful columns that were attached to a mansion. Her eyebrow rose. "So, tell me, what would heroes do now? Do they go explore to find new adventures..." Then she smiled rather mischievously, looking at the female, "Or do they run off with their tails tucked in between their legs like a scolded dog?"

The momma duck seems to go between the columns, quaking loudly as she could. From behind the columns, there lies a wall. Made out of gray stones, there's one wooden door, with heavy metal hinges. Shiny and brand new. Whoever lives in this mansion had the money and means to keep this protected. But why? Then, from behind the door, a man with a rather loud annoying voice shouted; "SOMEONE KILL AND BRING THAT DUCK" Nami was now conflicted. Should she kill the duck and give it to the man? Or should she save the babies? There was more voices behind the door, maybe two or three more, all arguing to who was going to kill the duck that was quacking loudly at the front door, webbed foot hitting at the bottom frame and wings flapping aggressively.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 9:03 pm
User Image

User Image

"Sumika." The puppeteer only got about that much out before the kid kai'ed the genjutsu and she followed suit. "Damn it, really? ********. This was here the whole time?" Sumika now stood at full height on the back of her faithful companion, not that full was anything particularly noteworthy in her case. At best she was about a head shorter than this new girl, a fact that would be obvious even from her perch. "Hell if I kno-" Sumika was cut off by someone inside yelling about killing the duck. For the most part, the diminutive string puller was a being of pure impulse. She acted as she was driven to by her emotions. In most cases this led to something chaotic, as was her nature. She was mean to mean people, she could be fun with fun people, but she skewed towards the extremes and this was no exception; because while she could certainly be mean, vengeful, and even brutal, Sumika was not, in particular, cruel, or particularly fond of people who reveled in or demanded cruelty on their behalf.

One side of Sumika's mouth rose up in a stubborn grimace and she hopped off the panda's back. "Sit, Cobalt." She said without taking her eyes off the door. While the panda obeyed, it more flopped down as if to take a nap than anything that resembled a train seat. Sumika carefully shooed the mamma duck away momentarily as she approached the door and tapped on each hinge in turn. Calmly she walked back out past the columns and answered Nami just about face to face. "Hell if I know what a hero would do. I only ever do what I would." She said as she held up a hand and did a snap in a manner that caused her wrist to twist dramatically. She'd put enough chakra into the hinges to move a whole building, so barring something truly remarkable they'd take the door with them and probably crumple into the door frame like tin. If somehow it withstood the force, well, that also wouldn't be outside of the realm of expectation when it came to the Land of Fire's most prominent agent of chaos.

Chakra: 2020/2100 || Stamina: 1750/1750

โ— Stats โ–ท
                        โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
                        โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1
                        Rank

Activation 2
                        Rank

Activation 3
                        Rank

Deconstructed Essence: When custom metal armors, weapons, and items are successfully reduced to iron sand by the deconstruction ability, the jiton user is able to retain [1] of the custom abilities of the original item in their iron sand for the duration of the battle. Up to [3] custom abilities from [3] separate weapons can be obtained in a single battle.

Flame Breathing Pattern: Defend against an activation without using an activation once every 3 posts.

Fluid Movement: Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique.

Whirlpool Walking: In the Deflecting Stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.

Move As Water: Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.

Riptide: In the Weak Stance, the user may perform 4 activations in a given post. In the Strong Stance, the user may perform an additional offensive activation each post. Each additional technique costs an extra 20 Chakra to perform and must be either basic combat or come from this Style.

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi: All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Complex when interacting with other techniques.

Unwavering Balance: Any techniques below the user's body rank cannot knock them over.

Dual Elemental Charge: Able to charge Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi with an extra element for [ 10 ] chakra.

Magnet Release: Jiton users can freely convert the earth and their Doton techniques into any magnetic material that they can control for [5] chakra and no action cost.

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 10:46 am
Ah. Sumika. Another odd name. Sometimes Nami wonders what makes a parent name their child certain names. Was there reason behind them or they just like the name? Nami was named later in life so the family had a reason to name her. Not that they were her blood family or anything. When the man shouted, she rose her eyebrow, "Is that the norm? Kill whatever might be bothering another?" She questioned as she saw Sumika get off of the giant panda who then laid down and what looks to be... a nap. Huh. Rather an apathetic panda. Or tired. Maybe it was tired hurling Sumika around. It seemed that the female had other things on her mind as she attempted to shoo the momma duck

Momma duck did not take that well. She puffed her chest and spread her wings, quacking louder as she attempted to bite towards Sumika. With that, Nami swooped in and grabbed the surprised duck as it let out a rather loud surprised squawk. The now angry momma bit Nami's hand as the female looked rather surprised. "Holy s**t! They actually hurt!" She exclaimed as she attempts to put her hands where the duck couldn't reach but that was hard due to the long slender neck. "Calm down, Mumma" Nami was trying to calm down the mother duck but it wasn't working. The bites were leaving a bit of break of the skin but nothing serious. The female came back and it seems that she doesn't know what a hero would do but only what she would do. The door crumples into the tin as Nami then dropped the duck as the duck actually hissed at them. "Oh, that's so cool! What was that?" Nami doesn't quite have the grasp of the ninja world just yet. Right behind the door was the four bandits that were arguing. Though they couldn't be bandits. They were too well-armored. Not to mention they had expensive drinks and seemed to be living the life. "Excuse me!" Nami shouted towards the stranger, "Do you happen to- WHOA!" One of them shot a fireball hurling towards Nami as she did a side roll. Her hand resting on the grass as she stood back up. With a sigh, "I guess you take two, I take two?" She questioned as the bandits were shouting to take them down. Clapped her hands together, a thin layer of pearl-like crystals appeared to protect her from head to toe.

[ As of now, the four bandits are lava release users ]

[ I'm not good at making fights so uh, just have fun xD We'll discover more things and save the baby ducks as we go~ ]

[ I really need to get her format sweatdrop ]

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 12:57 pm
User Image

User Image

"I dunno, it's like... that, I guess." Sumika said as she pointed to the crystal stuff Nami had just summoned as an explanation for what she'd just done. "Well, except it also like... this." Sumika said as she pointed a finger at the one that had launched the fireball, thumb upright. Within an instant particle of black gathered into a ball at its tip, flowing from her outfit. In the next it launched with a similar amount of force to that which had ripped the door from its hinges. Probably a bit overkill, but she didn't really feel like giving these assholes much of a pass on this one. "I mean, I could sink the whole house but that'd be a bit boring and it's not like I have anywhere better to be." She added with a slightly exasperated shrug, as if she hadn't just fired a bullet at a man who had fired a fireball at someone else. She also kinda didn't want to sink the duck with them, wherever the thing had gotten off to in all this commotion. For her part she didn't seem terribly perturbed by any of the going's on. While she certainly responded, it wasn't in a flustered manner. Perhaps it was because bandits seemed like such a small nuisance in the grand scheme of her life, or maybe she was just crazy enough to enjoy the spectacle of it all. "Alright, who's next?!"

Chakra: 1940/2100 || Stamina: 1750/1750

โ— Stats โ–ท

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1 Iron Bullet
                        Rank Rank A

Activation 2
                        Rank

Activation 3
                        Rank

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:14 pm
User Image
โ˜  Nami โ˜ 
โ The wave does not need to die to become water. For she is already water. โž

Kumoito l Chunnin l Genjutsu l Bloodline l Shลton
โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

Quote:
When Sumika had pointed out that it was like her crystals, she made a soft "Oh! So it's a bloodline and not just a Jutsu anyone can learn? I see! What bloodline is this?" She questioned towards the female, pure genuine curosity was emitting out of this young female. Bewildered, Nami blinked towards the female when she had mention that she could've just sink the whole house as she stammered a bit, "I-I-I thought we were going to..." She trailed off, unsure what to say next. Meanwhile, the house was slowly having water and being slightly flooded. The momma duck could've been seen swaddling and quaking. Wasn't the duck the reason why they were doing this?! Huh. Odd woman! But then a bandit yelped as he got hit with one of the techniques. No matter. She snapped her fingers and the bandits were trapped in genjutsu. They were letting out blood curling screams and balled up on the floor. "Alright. Let's go find the babies shall we, Mi'lady?" She said with a smile as she stepped over the screaming bandit and then stepped over the dead bandit that Sumika got. As she stopped, she turns halfway around as her hand was held out like a gentleman for a lady to step over mud while waiting for Sumika. This was a trick she learned while reading. Meanwhile, the flood didn't last as it started to become drained rather quickly. Perhaps an underground entrance? Momma duck started swimming in circles, quawking rather loudly.

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

Suiton l Doton l 1120/1220 Chakra l 1025/1030 Stamina

Raging River Force [ Gekiryuu Chikara ] | Rank A
The power of this technique is enough to tear down most stone walls and defenses. Additionally, this technique produces enough water to flood a topic with up to one foot of water. This technique is not subject to Doton Weakness.

Demonic Illusion: Fear Through the Eyes of Madness [ Magen: Kyouran no Me kara Kyoufu ]
โ–ฐRank: A
โ–ฐPrimary Sense: Sight
โ–ฐAdditional Senses: Touch, Sound
โ–ฐBase Duration: 2 Posts
โ–ฐUpkeep: 40 Chakra
โ–ฐTrigger: Handseal
โ–ฐSource: Visual Phantasms
โ–ฐStatus Effect: Insanity
โ–ฐDescription: A rather harsh Jutsu, this one forces an opponent to not only face their fears, but to succumb to them. Trapped within the technique, the user believes themselves confronted by whatever person or thing they fear most in life, ready to do battle and oppose it. But despite any efforts they make, their fear remains immune and imposing. And for every attempt to defeat this manifestation of fear, the user only fails and is instead paid back their efforts tenfold. Stabbing their illusionary opponent in the chest with a Kunai would only result in the user being impaled, for example. Once the opponent realizes this give and take relationship they begin to slowly realize their weakness and fall prey to an extreme sense of paranoia and the terror begins to consume them. Only exploits fears of others, & not those of non-human regards (such as fear of fire).

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:54 am
User Image

User Image

"The scrolls said Magnet Release." Sumika said as she watched Nami waffle her way into the building. She arched an eyebrow at the strange display of chivalry, before bursting into laughter. "HA! Mi'lady! HA hahaha!" The woman was still holding her gut as she stomped through the mud without a care in the world. "Do I look like a princess to you?" She eyed the other bandits with suspicion as she leaned over them. "What are the chances they get out of that?" They didn't strike her as particularly dangerous, at least to her, but she did particularly want anyone sneaking up behind her if it could be avoided.

Chakra: 1940/2100 || Stamina: 1750/1750

โ— Stats โ–ท

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1 Iron Bullet
                        Rank Rank A

Activation 2
                        Rank

Activation 3
                        Rank

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games