Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:15 pm
He ran a damp hand through his hair as though to try and physically sweep away some of his anxiety. "I know, I know. I just--worry that I'm not enough, somehow." That was the crux of it, really. For all the fantastic opportunities he'd been granted, the (mostly) loving family that surrounded him, the friends he'd made... What if, in the end, Dehka just lacked that spark that made a dragonrider?

He took a deep breath before he let it out, forcing himself to let go of the tension threatening to overwhelm him. "You're right." After all, he'd said he wouldn't think twice if a little queen decided to claim him for her own, and he meant it. Any dragon would be perfect. Any dragon at all. He forced himself to smile. "Again, it's just if I let myself think too hard about it, you know? I need to believe in myself." Which was a work in progress, but he was trying.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:58 pm
D'rok knew exactly what Dehka meant. Well, less exactly and more in a general sense of it - though if he dared think too hard on it he was certain Khazariath would be reminding him simply how wrong of a line of thought that was.

"Fortunately, it isn't our confidence that determines that," D'rok offered instead, patting his dragon on the shoulder as perfect evidence of just that. "And I can hardly see you leaving Pern to fend for itself even if you weren't to impress somehow." Dehka was the sort of boy who would probably figure out a way to fight Thread with his bare hands if he could.

And if he was anything like his brother. Peh.

Tsunake

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items