[PRP] Catching Up (Ky’ess + Nalacko)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:48 am
Pursing his lips slightly, Ky’ess rubbed at his wrist nervously. Waiting he was no stranger to. It had taken him nearly a decade for him to find his beloved Hiraeth, after all. The cusp of aging out had been what it took, and now that he hadn’t minded. Looking back, however, the anticipation had been awful with every hatching and left standing. Yet the anticipation for waiting for a friend former fellow candidate shouldn’t have been as nerve-wracking. He knew her, after all. This wasn’t standing on the sands to be judged by colorful eyes and sharp claws. He impressed. He’s fought thread numerous times.

What if she didn’t want to see him?

You can’t judge that before you see her. Hiraeth’s voice was soothing, warm as if the heat of his sunning spot leaked through his voice. It helped to calm Ky’ess’ urge to go find busy work -- despite wanting to see his friend. A chat certainly won’t hurt, after all. And if it is… I can always pull you away?

A backup plan never necessarily hurt, but no -- he should be brave about this, shouldn’t he? But there was no time, as his glance around the lower cavern was met with the sight of Nalacko. Show time. “N-Nala!” Oh, curse his voice for stammering. Ky’ess rose to his feet, giving a slight wave to catch her attention.

magnadearel
Nervous boy is nervous

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:22 pm
Prism Shine
Poor boy.

Nala ran up, panting and laughing. "Hi Ky'ess! I'm sorry I kept you waiting. Cleaning up took longer than I thought it would." She had been playing in the pottery cavern prior to her meeting, and getting clay off everything took a little bit of time. Two green firelizards were perched on her shoulders. "How are things going? Give my regards to your dragon of course." She smiled.

The teen tried to hide her nervousness from the former fellow candidate. They had once stood together on the sands waiting for their dragon to claim them from the masses. His blue had come for him and she still remained upon the sands. Nala had doubts that a dragon for her would ever be hatched. That didn't stop her from being friends with other dragons that had impressed to her friends.  

magnadearel

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff